2017/11/06 15:43:06
mopars0
Congrats DPMS... awesome story and buck 👍👍
2017/11/06 18:20:02
workcanwait....
3 lil bucks in am just cruzing thru and a group of 3 very nervous does in the pm.Try again in am...WCW
2017/11/06 21:13:05
Big Tuna
One down one to go. I shot an 8pt in Ohio at 5:13 pm today.  22 yard shot broadside shot,double lung,40 yard dash and crash.  Rage in the cage. It's been real slow for me, and probably why I shot him. Getting older,all bucks are good. lol
2017/11/06 21:49:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congrats BT on a great shot and I still don't know of any recipes using buck horn in deer baloney. lol

However, I am running short of bucktail for my jigs. So let me know when you got that one prepared and ready for shipping and I'll PM my address. And remember, shipping is always free..... lol 🍻
2017/11/06 22:25:17
mopars0
Congrats Big Tuna .... heading out tomorrow
2017/11/06 22:30:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good times Steve, stab a big one. 👍
2017/11/07 04:46:12
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Congrats on the bucks BT and dpms! My vacation ended on a less than eventful note. Hoping to get one more chance Saturday afternoon.
2017/11/07 07:48:30
DarDys
Way to go Tuna. Congrats.
2017/11/07 08:34:07
dpms
Big Tuna
One down one to go. I shot an 8pt in Ohio at 5:13 pm today.  22 yard shot broadside shot,double lung,40 yard dash and crash.  Rage in the cage. It's been real slow for me, and probably why I shot him. Getting older,all bucks are good. lol

Awesome!! Congrats.

On the getting older part, I hear ya. Getting my buck out of the woods and loaded up was an ordeal in an of itself. I can't imagine hunting now where I used to hunt in my twenties. I would still be in there dragging it out. 
2017/11/07 11:07:49
BeenThereDoneThat.
dpms

Awesome!! Congrats.

On the getting older part, I hear ya. Getting my buck out of the woods and loaded up was an ordeal in an of itself. I can't imagine hunting now where I used to hunt in my twenties. I would still be in there dragging it out. 

Just the reason the antler restrictions burn my butt.  You think it's bad now, wait till you get old.  Many of the ole boys ain't got the legs they once had, preventing them from trekking  the Pennsylvania wilds in pursuit of the elusive hat rack white tail, so they hunt no more  

I wish I could show you the number of bucks I had to pass up in my back yard (stupid AR) in the past ten years but I can't, the Amish don't permit pictures of their kids posing with their deer. 

Us old boys; the ones who spent the money back in the day; the ones who pushed the heritage of hunting into the minds, of the young- so they would carry on; have absolutely no-one to blame but ourselves.  We allowed the PGC to become what it is today as we accepted and permitted, one of the grandest smoke jobs in PA hunting history. 

PGC was once charged with the survival of wild game in PA, but now scramble, for the survival of the PGC.

So what will it be under the tree for the young hunter this year; a new 30/30 or the Tablet with "Deer Hunter" installed?  What will the talk be, among school mates would you think; points on my buck or, points on my Google Play?

To the PGC I say good job, yinz made your bed, sleep in it!!

Hehh hehh heh...... silly me, got carried away.  Dam Cabin Fever!!!!

Good luck to those who continue to hunt and remember, shoot to kill. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account