2017/10/29 17:29:56
Panfisher
Only saw 1 deer this week and it was a small 6 point.  Back out this week.  
2017/10/29 23:05:23
outasync
Between 4 of us in Ohio this morning we saw 8 different bucks and 5 doe. 3 bucks chasing. It's close
2017/10/29 23:23:11
BeenThereDoneThat.
outasync
Between 4 of us in Ohio this morning we saw 8 different bucks and 5 doe. 3 bucks chasing. It's close

Tell em to hold off for a week or two will ya Dave, I got appointments till then.

Good luck.
2017/10/30 06:51:22
Big Tuna
Hunted Ohio yesterday. My son saw a small 8pts at 5:40. He said it was headed my way,but I may have been napping. lol 
2017/10/30 09:16:09
treesparrow
Big Tuna, NAPPING while hunting, you should of already had your arrowheads made. 
2017/10/30 10:30:56
eyesandgillz
Passed up this little guy on Friday evening.  His left side was messed up.  Looks to be a 2.5 yr old.  May be interesting in a year or two if he makes it.  He came out around 6pm, milled about for a awhile then went on down over the hill and I watched him harass a young doe for awhile.  
Had a group of nice gobblers roost 50 yds down the ridge from me at last light.  I was too lazy to head back in the AM to try to get one with the opening of turkey.  Saw the rain forecast and decided to catch up on sleep.  Should be getting good this week, if the wind/rain will let up some.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2017/10/30 11:09:31
BeenThereDoneThat.
Great picture Eyes. Hell if I had that buck under my stand, it would be my first legal I could shoot, in ten years.

Ummm... wait, somehow that don't sound good?

Let me rethink that, and I'll get back to yinz. Meanwhile enjoy the hunt and good luck to yinz.
2017/10/30 17:47:05
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Morning sit produced one little spike that hung around forever. Tried to make it through the afternoon sit, but after 2 1/2hrs of sitting in the gale force winds and rain not seeing anything, mother nature beat me and I called it quits early.

Did check the camera today though. Sometimes I wish I didn't have it. Showed a large 8pt passing by one of my stands Saturday afternoon while I decided to sit in the stand on the other end of the property 😒.

Back at it in the AM with hopefully more favorable conditions. Good luck out there!
2017/10/30 19:43:31
fishin coyote
Saw 9 this morning 5 doe, 3 bucks and 1 unknown. Missed one of the does. 2of the bucks were little guys and the other was a big gnarly 10 who was locked down on a doe. They bedded down about 60 yds from me for 2-3 hrs. I tried grunting,rattling,even the can call, he just wouldn’t leave her. Also had a flock of 10-12 turkeys come in but didn’t attempt any shots. Saw nothing this evening

Hopefully tomorrow will bring an opportunity for success.

Mike
2017/10/30 20:14:41
mopars0
Good picture there eyes ... when ya don’t go out ya don’t get pictures ... yeah that would be me 😜😜👍... not a big fan of Mother Nature lately, in fact it sucks !! Ya did better then me there Crappie ... at 2:30 it was raining pretty good and windy as heck that did it for me...so hopefully the weathers gods are going to be nice here pretty soon cause like I said before getting to old to sit in stands in this crap ...good luck to you guys !!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account