2017/10/26 11:52:41
thunderpole
Took the long haul 57 min walk into behind the beds rattled in a fork horn and seen a doe checked 2 cams moved one one I forgot to put the dang card in so no info there walked down to inspect the corner where I seen the shooter last night and there's a stand right there coyotes where back last night got 3 videos this time seen some new scrapes and rubs but pretty lousy morning with no good info acquired maby I'll hunt tonight at the other property maby I'll just drink beer haha Rudolf made an appearance on the 21st so he's still in his area he's a 13 or so goofy looking buck looks like a caribou idk west wind don't help me much on that property
2017/10/26 12:39:52
eyesandgillz
Had a 3 point walk under me last night. 

@ same stand this AM and had a 5 pt. about 25 yds out around 7:30 and milled around for 10 min. and then a little after 8, had a doe come in and hung around for 20 min.  A little after 9 am, saw/heard a deer coming down through the thick hillside out from me and above me but never could tell what it was.  Lost eyes on it and it must have walked out away from me.  Got down around 9:35 am.
2017/10/26 14:55:19
workcanwait....
Nice morning calm foggy felt right but jus saw a couple does and lil spike...going back out now for evening sit...WCW
2017/10/26 19:17:35
dpms
I finally saw a deer tonight! had a 5 point cruise by around 6 tonight. Almost forgot what they look like. 
2017/10/26 21:42:22
mopars0
Afternoon hunt ...3 scrapes on path moved my one camera closer to the scrapes to see what I can get. Nothing but squirrels & blue jays for 3 hrs in stand ... then hit field standing by car almost dark , 5 doe and 2 bucks came out from other end of the field the one buck was the big boy ,still had bow cocked with bolt in ...tried everything to call them down but about 250 yds just wasn’t going to happen . Heck they didn’t seem interested in the doe either but they did butt heads a few times that was cool ... oh well like they say sh— happens 😜👍. These were on camera tonight .... Good lucks guys ...

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2017/10/26 22:32:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
Great pics Mopars thanks for sharing. Scrapes sound exciting, bucks still together OK too. Either neither is hot-to-trot or a more dominant buck rules the roost and those two seek safety in numbers. LoL.

I took a stroll and found two, never been there before the rains, scrapes today. Both were lightly pawled, but enough ground was disturbed to cause a look see in a few days. No licking branch was established as the tree limbs over the scrape were tipped with leaves nor have the broken or chewed ends.

Field cam on the front porch of the highrise ground blind got a distant shadowy figure wearing a respectable hat rack.

No go yet for hunting or fishing, should wait for a couple more weeks so I'm hoping anything legal, moves at night and out of sight, of brown and down clans.

Antler restrictions suck. Stupid Game Comm. anyhow.
2017/10/27 09:42:15
tippecanoe
Great story Dardys!
2017/10/27 11:38:35
thunderpole
Didn't see a thing this morning yesterday morning while I was hunting the one farm 1115 a giant 7pt comes threw the stand i just hunted this morning chasing does I can't win but I'm now camping in that funnel
2017/10/27 14:48:09
DarDys
I saw a deer at 6:45 last evening in the same spot that I saw the buck in the morning. It was too dark to tell what it was and it just melted back into the corn.

This morning, I saw four antlerless— standing in my neighbor’s yard — LOL — on my way out of the woods.
2017/10/27 17:56:47
Walleye jigs
I just went to the store for a few things, coming back I decide to use the back road. Came around the bend , thank God I no longer drive fast, and there stood 5 doe in the middle of the road! Just standing there but staring back the way they must have come from. Three of them went n their way but two just stood there till I blew my horn and they calmly walked into the woods too. I figure there was a buck somewhere behind them.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account