2017/10/21 21:56:34
Big Tuna
I hunted Thursday morning from daylight till 11:15 with my 7/30 waters in the old man season.lol Nada,nada ,nada. Went to my honey hole. It looks terrible,4 main trail are usually bare dirt,now are leaf covered,no rubs,no scrapes,and droppings. Looks like EHD did it's job here also. Time to squirrel hunt and fish.lol
2017/10/21 23:24:25
mopars0
DPMS ... yeah been pretty slow for me also. My neighbor did take a button buck Thursday morning with his old man Senior 06 ... lol. Told him have at it and he did πŸ˜œπŸ‘... I fall under that senior hunt ( rifle ) doe thingy but I pass ... just me I guess.

Big Tuna ... hear you too on the leaves covering usually dirt paths , one New scrape no rubs in my area... do have the big boy still showing up on camera but only at night. Only one buck under me so far this season and it was a 4pt ...sounds like rain Monday and Tuesday have to wait and see.... good luck guys !!
2017/10/22 14:22:02
BeenThereDoneThat.

....... they're just sooooo dam cute.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

OH and any help???  Stupid fog!!!!

Attachment(s)

2017/10/22 15:33:46
mopars0
Checked camera today , still not finding any new scrapes or rubs ... close to my stand anyhow , this camera is about 75 yds from my stand ... only one shooter but at least something there.

Attachment(s)

2017/10/22 19:33:43
thunderpole
It's on cams show everything I'm not there they are new bucks and the old studs everyone literally 30-40 Bucks showed in past 4 days I quit come Tues I'd be done last week but I couldn't hunt
2017/10/22 19:37:09
thunderpole
I'm killing this week and not a drink neither I rattled in a buck Saturday evening it's on we got deer on a different prop from there homerange about 2mile
2017/10/22 21:07:43
BeenThereDoneThat.
Steve did ya notice the necks on those little cuties? The top right pic, maybe just the angle but it, sure looks like that bad boy is getting down to business real soon.
2017/10/22 23:27:00
mopars0
BTDT ... yep I think it’s close if not already here. Rain tomorrow but then some cooler weather they say ... this is what we have been waiting for .... good luck all !!
2017/10/23 07:16:22
thunderpole
I can't wait these last 2 days of work are gonna suck but patients grasshopper the end is near and the buck will fall soon to my arrow my mind is going crazy
2017/10/23 09:33:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
Rain coming in, will wash away the scent markings making for some nervous bucks gettin back out to check his turf.

Weather dude alert...... heavy rain and gusty wind at times this afternoon. Tree swingers may want to cinch-up that safety harness.

Good soaking tonight will quiet the wilds and make for some great "eye-to-eye" huntin in the morning.

Good luck to all and hunt safely.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account