Helpful ReplyHot!OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 77
Author
OxyJohn
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 398
  • Reward points: 0
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/27 08:54:32 (permalink)
Pish,

That is a ugli pickchure.  It soots you to a T.  Why dont you teech OxyBob to git a pickchure coz he dont no how.

OJ

PS  I'me off to go fisheng.  I got a lait start becoz I got lickerd up lass nite.  At leest I got lucky with sum crazy women thou.

PPS  I thinck I nead rehab.
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 489
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/27 11:56:19 (permalink)
OJ - You need to stop all that drunckenness! My boddy still herts from all that booz you made me drink on are trip.  I juss got over diareeas on wendsday. Now I no why you stunk up the tent so bad!  I agree that you shood go to get rehabbed coz I never sow sum one drink azmuch as you!   OxyBob

Ps; Pishes pickcher looks a littel like are big fat cuzin wen he takes his teeth out!
waDerboy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2058
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/27 16:50:59 (permalink)
Oxybros ken I git in yor klub. Her is mi aplykason.

AGE- Yor only as old as the woman yu fele!
SEX- I think I lyked it if I ken amember bak that far
Do you care who fish with- Not as much as thay seam two care bout havin to fish wit me
fishing pole tipe- lech walenza cause he maid them commies go away
Reel tipe- A good hyland Scottish fling is always fun (not that rivir danse stuff, thats fir gurls)
Do you like to fish or just want to lern- I was neber two good at lernin so I jest lik to fish
Faverite Bate (live or ded)-poWer bate wile I'm live, don't no if I'l stil lik it when I'm ded an I'm not in no hury ta find out
Did you ever fish for steel heads- Yass
How many steel heads do you catch each time you go fishing-non I think my magnates to week
Do you keep or let go of your steelheads (mummy wants to no this)I'll hav to deside after I git a strongir magnate
Do you fly fish- No I kan't afird no aryplain but if yu no somebudy thet wil len me one I a wilin to be tetched
tippy-toe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4376
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/27 22:37:25 (permalink)
waader boy, that applecatin was owtstading....eye vowt yess

OxyJon, eye hoep you didn cattch eny crwotch krikets owf thAt crayzy gurl.... beter gow sea a doktor

I have the right to remain silent.....I just don't have the ability
waDerboy
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/28 06:53:47 (permalink)
Thax Teepee toos. I got at leest one voot. Hop the Oxibros lik it too. I theenk tha hav the final voot thet conts.
OxyJohn
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/28 14:49:57 (permalink)
waderboy, I wood have to vote yes to you be comeing a membir.  I like your applikashen but I dint unnerstand some of yor ansers.  Like the won abote leck walessa.  I dont no what that meens but I steel vote yes.

Tippy, I thinck yor rite abote that crazy gerl.  Ive bin ichy doun thare evir sinse.  I'me gonna go git cheked.

OJ

PS  I cot lots of fish at Larel Hill Creak ware me and OB fisht ferst day.  It wuz fun.  I had to come hoam erly this morneng becoz my new gerl frends dotter had a chearleeding try owt and she axt me if I wood take her uther dotter to her socker game.  I'me goyng bak up to the mowntens now thou.

PPS  I hope this dont be come a habit with her coz I dont like it.
waDerboy
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/28 18:20:11 (permalink)
Tanks Oxijon. I am geting reel eksighted wif one of the oxibros votin yas. I hop oxybub fels the saam as u do. Duz Toni stil git too vote. I no he hss ben in the klub fir a long thyme butt wit him being mene two yu guys an nut leting you sleep in hes kaben I thunk he mite hab ben voted out. Glade ewe had a gued thyme on Laural crik the fishin has ben tuf hear cause ob all the rane.
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 11:47:42 (permalink)
Deer WaderBoy- I am happy to annownse that you are the newist mimber of the OBFC. Congraduashens!   Any saporter of Lick Lewenza muss be a good candadate. OxyBob

Ps; OJ- It is nise of you to do things with your gerl frends kids.Juss make shore that you dont drink wen you are with them and for shore dont take them to the club with you.

Pss; Assfor you gitting the bugs a gane - GOOD FOR YOU!  I telld you so many times not to sleep with evry laddy that you meet.  Remimber that I dont werk in a helth senter like I useto so you will haff to get your own bug wash at the farmasy. Jusst go to onein a differnt town so no one nos you!  Better do it soon or you will scrach your self raw!
Pishyfishpish
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 106
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 13:02:15 (permalink)
OJ, You probably have more bugs in your pants than an ant farm! Your gross! I hope you don't spread your critters to your new girlfriend or Mummy. Don't poop at Mummies house or she might start itching too.   BZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzz
 Pish
NavyGuy
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 85
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 13:13:05 (permalink)
OxyBob
As a professional wine corker and packer I need your expert advice and hopefully a favor as well.
I started making home made wine a few years ago and want your opinion on using natural or synthetic corks. I recently switched from screw cap bottles to cork bottles so I am new to this.
I read somwewhere that big wineries sometimes have leftover corks from a bottling run that can be bought cheap. That's my kind of cork. Cheap. Do know where I can get good but cheap corks? This may be secret information so I will give you my secret email address just in case you want to keep it secret. zap3584@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help
NavyGuy

P.S. Making wine is as almost as much fun as catchin fish
P.P.S Drinkin the wine is more fun.

pghmarty
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6111
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 13:48:05 (permalink)
waDerboy
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 13:53:02 (permalink)
Its ofishul I'm a mimber. I aim onored an wil tri too liv up to awl the stuf ickspected of a mimber.
Oxibud bean a worlt travler lik yu ar I hoped u wood git my refranse too Letch Walenda (SP). I waz woreed yu mite think I was to hibrow lik that Grendel(sp) feller that was so meen. I think he iz a koledge perfisser or somthin. I aim nit lik that atall.
Bankman-Tone
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 53
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/29 16:09:42 (permalink)
I caught OJ camping in his tent in the back yard of my cabin. He was pulling out when I pulled in. He tried to say he stopped by to see if I was home but I saw his tent and sleeping bag in the back of his truck. I hate when he does stuff like that without telling me. When he left, I found crap & toilet paper in my yard, empty beer cans on my porch and hot coals (all spread out) in my grill.  Now you all know why I get mad at OJ!

Tone

PS: OJ - Don't think your ever sleeping in my cabin again with those crabs!
waDerboy
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/30 05:00:57 (permalink)
I waznt triing to stur nottin up Toni. I jist wanded to no whar it all stood. U geyes hav ben frends hear fir a long tim. I hop yu cin pach thins op an thier is no bad blud betwene yus geyes.
Wat is wrong wit OJ breengin crabs? Thay is good bate. Nit az good as poWer bate but betr thin nuttin. Or ar u won of thos flie fisherz thit gos roond theenkin thay ar beter then avariwon els wit yer noze in the aer? I hop nit!
post edited by waDerboy - 2007/04/30 05:07:33
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/30 10:26:13 (permalink)
Navyguy- I will check to see if I cood find sum low coss corks for you but pleeze keep in mind that if the cork gets to old cork it can mold or rot and spoyel your wine. Uzualy that is why they get rid of them coz they are old and eether git moystyer in them or they start to dri out. The sinthetic corks are good but cost more.  OxyBob

Ps; Make shore you roll your wine so that the cork is not wet on juss one side. If you dont drink your wine for a wile it can make the cork go bad. You probly dont add prezervitivs so you shood drink your wine with in 6 munths.

Pss; OJ never has a problem with ajing booze.............
post edited by OXYBOB - 2007/04/30 10:27:52
SirFishalot
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/30 13:17:19 (permalink)
OxyLads, It's good to have you back. This site was getting a tad stail without your thread.

OxyBob - I didn't realize that you were such a wine wizzard. Just thought you were a corker and packer.
OJ - Crabs are dangerous, clean up your privates and settle down with one woman before you get something worse.

Cheers,

Sirfishalot
tippy-toe
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/04/30 21:35:42 (permalink)
Watt wyne gowes best wyth crabbs??/

FLATFISH4F
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 510
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/01 23:46:53 (permalink)
FITCHEN REPORT ........ I went fitchen at slepery rock crik today. I did good got 5 trout. I got them on bait worms and maggets. it was a nice day out until it started to rain cats and dogs then i went home ...... FLATFISH ............ ERIE FITCHEN SCOWT

OJ If you waight till the crabs get a little bigger you can use them for bait.

ITS NICE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES IN THE CLUB .... EXCEPT YOU SIR..FISH..A..NOT
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/02 11:37:15 (permalink)
Any ones here frum OJ. I am werryed coz I dident here frum him all week! I hope he dident fall in the wagin agane. espeshally with that sikko new gerl frend. She drinks more than OJ!   OxyBob

Ps; OJ- I cant belief you campt and poopt in Tones yard. No wunder he gits mad at you! 
Pishyfishpish
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 106
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/02 15:23:57 (permalink)
I agree with you Fatfish - That Sirfishysnot is a weird dude! He sounds like Mary Popins! I think he's a little fruitty!   Pish

PS: OB - Maybe OJ got admitted to the hospital to remove the lobsters in his pants
OxyJohn
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/03 22:03:12 (permalink)
Hallo evry buddy,  I'me sorey I havent bin on in a wile but I had cumpyooter problims at my new gerl frends howse and havent bin home all weak to yooz mine.  Yor rite OB I fell off the wagen hard.  My new gerl drinck me undre the tabel.  Wow.

Tone, I dont wunt to stay in yor caben if yor thare.  I'le come up wen yor partnir is thare.  I like him.  Heez a nise gy un like you.  Oh ya I saw yor old fat gerl frend at the mownten bar.

OJ

PS  I'le be fishen to marrow morneng.  I'le have a up dait then.
FLATFISH4F
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/04 10:05:57 (permalink)
IM GOWEN MUSKIE AND WALLEYE FITCHEN THIS WAEKEND. I'LL LET YOU NO HOW I DO. ..... FLATFISH
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/04 14:36:43 (permalink)
OJ- Glad you are back but you need to dump her coz she is a bad influinse on you. You will never stop drinkin if you stay with that crazy lady.  Did Tone call you or is he still mad at you?  Did you kill the crabs yet. If you do make shore that your gerl frend gets rid of hers to or she will give them back to you.  OxyBob

Ps; I haff to go to sowth afrika tomarro for a hole week. We are going to a wine convenshen in Johannisberger.
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/05 07:21:10 (permalink)
OJ calld me lass nite and sayed that him an his gerl frend wer going camping and fishing this week end. I hope he dont camp in Tones back yard a gane! I no if he gits drunk be for he sets up his tent he will go back to Tones and Tone will freek out a gane!  OxyBob

Ps; If I have innernet servise in Afrika I will post.

Bankman-Tone
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 53
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/05 07:56:40 (permalink)
OxyBob,

I didn't plan on going up to camp this weekend and if I find out OJ was camping in my yard and he leaves his crap and garbage in my yard again, I'm calling the cops and filing trespassing charges. I told him that I didn't want him or his drunken woman at my camp unless I invite them. I don't care if my partner says it's OK. I pay the utility bills and do the maintenance, not him.  If you talk to him, you better pass on my message because I mean it this time.  Tone
bfcuzin
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 142
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/05 08:19:46 (permalink)
Tone - You are such a crab! All you do is cumplane. I haff to tell you that I wood never come up your camp again unless you wernt thare coz all you do is Bit$h abowt every thing! Why wood you get so mad at sumone just becoz they forgot to flush the toylet? And who cares if OJ craps in your yard. your cabin is in the woods and all the other animals are $hitting in it. You make me noshus! I hope OJ takes a dump on your porch. In fact I think I mite drive up there juss to do that!!!!  CUZ

ps: OxyBob be care full in Africa. I dont want you to get eatin by a lion or tramppeled by a elafant. Mostly I dont want a female hippo to try to mate with you coz he thinks your one of them!
FLATFISH4F
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/07 08:54:03 (permalink)
FITCHEN REPORT ........ Went fitchen this weekend for muskie and walleye. Had some friends with me, but out of 4 of us we only caught 5 legal walleyes and no muskie we got them on leeches. The Allegheny river has come down so I will start to fish it for walleye. They sure are good eaten ...... FLATFISH EIE FITCHEN SCOWT
waDerboy
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/12 10:38:25 (permalink)
I em knew too the klub sew mabee I dount hav awl the bakgroond but it seams lik piple ar beeng reel harsh two SirFishalot (sp). Jus theenk if yu or me dint hav knowwan ta hav teeched uz prapir Amarikin we mite right lyk that alsow. Woodnt that suk if knowbuddy leart ya rite and ya kame out lukin lik a bumkin usin that Enlash stuf. I kinda fele sory fir him cause he dont have no good edjacatesun.
OXYBOB
Expert Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/13 12:20:49 (permalink)
I am back frum sowth Afrika and I am glad. Thare was sum nise peeples but a lot of scarry peeples to. I was in Johanassberg and Preetoria then went to Cape town and Derbin. The ****ry is intresting but a littel bit unsafe. Lots of theefs and merders. Thare are these peeples called Zooloos that werk in the plant I went to and they scart me. Any wayz I am back and safe and sownd. I bin trying to call OJ sinse I got home and I cant find him. I see he hazent posted sinse I leff to. I hope heez Ok. I will call mummy to nite.  OxyBob

Ps; waterboy- I agree with you coz I now how I used to get anoyed wen I spoke to the British from Ingelend. The Sowth Africans sownd like them to for sum reezon to. I got used to it thou and it dont bother me any more.
tippy-toe
Pro Angler
RE: OxyBob Fishing Club - We are Back 2007/05/13 21:30:37 (permalink)
OB thows Zoolous are scairy, butt eye here they mayke good whine.

tone, I wuz up bi your camp this weakend, end OJ and sum of his frends wer ther. eye got a pikture

post edited by tippy-toe - 2007/05/13 21:32:34

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 77
Jump to: