NASCAR Picks of the Week - 2023 - Texas Playoff #4
This week the playoffs move to Texas for the 1st race of the 2d round of the playoffs.
Goodyear is bringing a new Right Side tires for the cars. Which supposedly has tougher tread?
We shall see. All I see is teams leaning on the right rear even harder, with the same amount of damage.
Things are getting tight for our points race. But don't worry, I have Last Place held down strong.
Here's Your Top 12:
The points in negative numbers are the number of places the drivers need to make up.
1. William Byron 7. Christopher Bell
2. Martin Truex, Jr. 8. Tyler Reddick
3. Denny Hamlin 9. Ross Chastain (-25)
4. Kyle Larson 10. Brad Keselowski (-25)
5. Chris Buescher 11. Ryan Blaney (-28)
6. Kyle Busch 12. Bubba Wallace (-36)
Here's My Picks:
Winner: Bubba Wallace
Long Shot: Chase Elliott
1st Out: BJ McLeod
Good Luck Have Fun Thank You for Playing
Got released in time to change my picks.
post edited by indsguiz - 2023/09/24 13:52:58