Kayak Canoe fishing frustration

Author
Steelhead281
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points: 0
2022/12/28 09:48:21 (permalink)

Kayak Canoe fishing frustration

If you have fished from a kayak or canoe you know the frustration...stow the rod, paddle paddle paddle, get in position, stow the paddle, get the rod out ready to cast....darn the wind blew you away from your hot spot....lets try that again....and again and again.  I sold my canoes, I sold my kayaks, I decided they were just not effective fishing crafts.  For the past 15 years I have fished exclusively from float tubes of belly boats as some call them.  I love the exercise I get while doing the sport that I love.  The paddling motion of my feet effectively keep me in the exact spot I want to fish while my arms and hands work the fishing rod....lure in the water more minutes per day means more fishing success.  It is more relaxing than tiring because of the gentle form of exercise.  When I want to go from here to there I can more pretty quickly.  Takes 10-15 minutes to paddle a 1/2 mile.  You should try it.  I have a couple of like new outfits for sale on Frederick Maryland Craigslist and I am posting on this board under the For Sale section.  Take a look.  It is fun effective fishing and exercise

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: