Helpful ReplyVote

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 432
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Vote 2021/11/22 22:46:13 (permalink)
bigfoot
Question: How many people believe they are better off after the first 10 months of this administration than they were at the same point of the previous one?

I am. Without question. My portfolio has skyrocketed and my crypto portfolio makes my wife think I'll leave her.
Family members have benefitted as well. 

Friends who are colleagues have been empowered and feel safer in their roles after Biden signed the Executive order protecting LGBTQ in the workplace. When your friends are happy, you are happy.

Other friends have been able to reunite with family after the insane Muslim ban was lifted. When your friends are happy, you are happy.

Family members have been able to secure better jobs for better pay, as the job market has shifted and the advantage is for the worker. (Not specifically a Biden result, but he's the one in office so )

Family members and myself have benefitted from the Stimulus package put forth by Biden. They also benefitted from the packages under Trump.

And of course, the sheer amount of vaccinations that have been distributed, as well as the executive order and mandate for companies 100+ employees. The sooner the country gets past Covid, the better for all. (Yes, I'm aware there's entanglements and court cases and all that jazz about the "mandate". However, there's no denying that companies moved and acted as a result of the announcement of it, and it's absolutely for the better. My work instituted a mandate, been fantastic.)

MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1256
Re: Vote 2021/11/23 08:44:44 (permalink)
bigfoot
Question: How many people believe they are better off after the first 10 months of this administration than they were at the same point of the previous one?

10 months into trumps presidency was before covid, so I’m not sure that’s an apples to apples comparison.

The country is inarguably in a much better place now than we were at the end of trumps term. The country was a fukking mess after 4 years of trumps governance.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 816
Re: Vote 2021/11/24 12:14:01 (permalink)
Porktown

There is a big difference from “throwing shade” or “not reporting everything” 
When a media source spreads outright misleading and untruthful information it is brainwashing. It is the definition of brainwashing.

And that is precisely what is and has been going on for some time. It is reported that Bill Gates alone gave media outlets $350 million to do exactly that. Couple that with Zuckerburg and the rest of Big Tech and the George Thoros's of the world, and now we know why most of the US is leftist crazy.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 432
Re: Vote 2021/11/24 15:31:16 (permalink)
EMitch
Porktown

There is a big difference from “throwing shade” or “not reporting everything” 
When a media source spreads outright misleading and untruthful information it is brainwashing. It is the definition of brainwashing.

And that is precisely what is and has been going on for some time. It is reported that Bill Gates alone gave media outlets $350 million to do exactly that. Couple that with Zuckerburg and the rest of Big Tech and the George Thoros's of the world, and now we know why most of the US is leftist crazy.

My man, it's George Soros. If you're going to spread conspiracies, at least get the names right for cryin out loud. 
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: Vote 2021/11/25 16:13:36 (permalink)
The Big Lie was Russian collusion, it's been proven.  Millions of infected, untested criminals crossing our borders.  Inflation everywhere.  Gangs robbing stores.  Soo glad biden is in control now that the adults are in charge.  The men in white coats are looking for many of you.
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: Vote 2021/11/25 16:16:24 (permalink)
Oh, I forgot , more people dead from covid under biden with a vaccine then under Trump without a vaccine.  I can't wait for this nightmare to end.
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to: