NASCAR Picks of the Week - 2021 - Playoffs Race #3 - Bristol
This SATURDAY Night they will run the most popular race of the year. The Bristol Night Race! It will be crazy!
Brakes, Tires, pit crews, Tires, and lots of rubbing and Banging. Oh, and tires! And It Might Rain? ? ?
I'll give a brief synopsis of each driver in the Points race.
Here's Your Top 12:
1. Kyle Larson - Loves short tracks could def. be a factor to win.
2. Denny Hamlin - Winner! Already going to the next round, but a win could hurt others
3. Martin Truex, Jr. - Winner! Same as above,
4. Joey Logano - Has good points. Loves Bristol
5. Ryan Blaney - Just needs to finish Top 14
6. Kevin Harvick - Doesn't like short tracks. Needs a strong finish.
7. Chase Elliott - Needs to finish better than 12
8. Christopher Bell - Good short tracker needs better than 10th
9. Brad Keselowski - Can do well, or disappoint. Which Kes will we see?
10. Kyle Busch - Can win, good Bristol driver. Needs a really good day
11. Aric Almirola - Needs a top 3
12. Kurt Busch - Needs a top 3
13. Alex Bowman - Needs a top 5 and help 15. William Byron - Needs to place Top 3 and help
14. Tyler Reddick - Great Driver - Needs help 16. Michael Mc Dowell - Needs a win
Here's My Picks:
Winner: Joey Logano
Long shot: Kurt Busch
1st Out: Quinn Houff
Good Luck. Thank You for Playing
Please note: I will be away from my desk the 1st week of October I will need someone to score the race on the 4th and put the information up for the 9th. I should be back by the 10th.
post edited by indsguiz - 2021/09/17 07:31:00