Helpful ReplyHot!Arizona elction recount

Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Author
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4734
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 10:14:10 (permalink)
^^^^^And here is exactly why no one will bother to try to provide any serious answers. If the premise of asking for information starts with name calling, then there is no point in even attempting a rational discussion because those asking the “have you stopped kicking your dog” type question are not asking in order to understand, but rather to respond — often in a snarky manner.

But it is an excellent strategy to keep any firm of discussion down.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8366
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 10:31:37 (permalink)
Did someone fart?

It didn't "start" with name calling.  Genie asked and crickets.  Brainwashed loyalists waiting to see what their mind programmers will say to repeat.  If you have a reason for it, go for it.  Maybe one of your neighbor's uncle's friend will have an example to share with us.
post edited by Porktown - 2021/09/28 10:44:33
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 11:11:06 (permalink)
This is not policy.  This is all about keeping modern history's most ugly moment from repeating itself.  

https://www.registerguard...low-hitler/7782419002/
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1197
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 11:43:41 (permalink)
Oh look, a guy that supports the party of Trump is tittybabying about name calling. Oh the irony.

This audit isn’t news, its political theatre. The real news is the looming shutdown, which is also political theatre but it’s gonna have some big real world implications.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2920
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 12:19:43 (permalink)
MyWar
Oh look, a guy that supports the party of Trump is tittybabying about name calling. Oh the irony.

This audit isn’t news, its political theatre. The real news is the looming shutdown, which is also political theatre but it’s gonna have some big real world implications.

Yes it is and the cultists will all just ignore reality again for some perceived party win.    The covid party loyalists will just eat it up.  

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2385
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 14:55:21 (permalink)
DarDys
^^^^^And here is exactly why no one will bother to try to provide any serious answers. If the premise of asking for information starts with name calling, then there is no point in even attempting a rational discussion because those asking the “have you stopped kicking your dog” type question are not asking in order to understand, but rather to respond — often in a snarky manner.

not me.
I'm genuinely curious and was an honest question 

Now, if answering that question involves  "grand conspiracy" answers.
Just say it.
We won't agree.

But my friends are still my friends ..even when they're wrong 

..L.T.A.  

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 16:01:07 (permalink)
I can disagree with somebody about a lot of things.

I might say that fishing rivers for smallmouth is the best fishing western PA has to offer and somebody else might say it’s no, trout fishing is the best.

I might say Mario lemieux was the best of his generation and somebody else might say no it’s Gretzky.

You might favor free market economic principles and I might disagree and argue that properly regulated markets are ideal.

These are disagreements.

But when it comes to what the modern Republican Party represents, its not about simple disagreements anymore.

We aren’t going to “disagree” about widespread voter fraud and who actually won the election.

We aren’t disagreeing about medical science and vaccines.

We aren’t disagreeing about Qanon nuttery.

We aren’t disagreeing about the value of the lives of immigrants or black or brown people.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4734
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 17:47:48 (permalink)
genieman77
DarDys

not me.
I'm genuinely curious and was an honest question 

Now, if answering that question involves  "grand conspiracy" answers.
Just say it.
We won't agree.

But my friends are still my friends ..even when they're wrong 

..L.T.A.  

Nope, no grand conspiracy theories. Just the opinion of someone who read the audit and compared it to the many audits — process, safety, ISO — I have encouraged from both being the auditor and being audited during my career.

But as you can clearly read, while you may be interested, others just want to respond negatively without reading to understand because that is their MO.

If you are genuinely interested, I’ll provide it to via PM.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/28 18:42:06 (permalink)
Oh please share with the rest of the class.

I work in banking. Every department, every policy, every procedure in banking is subject to an array of audits annually- federal examiners, internal auditors, the state department of banking, etc… ACH audits, IT audits, branch audits, SOX audits, Safety and Soundness, FDIC, BSA, AML, OFAC… the list goes on. Dozens of audits each year. I’ve worked in banking over 20 years so I also know a little about how audits work.

These “auditors” found discrepancies in record keeping and voiced concerns about practices and procedures but ultimately determined the vote tallies were accurate. Does that about sum it up?

A question for the “audit expert”- is it a best practice to hire an auditor that has no experience in a given field (let’s say election systems) to conduct an audit of a process in that field in which they have no experience (let’s say an election)? I mean if a department head at the bank where I work tried to hire “Cyber Ninjas” to conduct our BSA audit they would get laughed out of a job. And that’s not even taking into account the fact that this firm’s founder was pushing nutter conspiracy theories before the audit even took place, so there was clear bias present from day 1.

It’s a joke. Straight up.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/29 10:30:19 (permalink)
Exactly.  ^^^

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-elections-arizona-voting-ec714036dccf6adb09966561776cc046?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APFactCheck&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

It is a trend to keep throwing doubt in an election system.  Just as every Dicktator does.  And Dicklickers defend.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Arizona elction recount 2021/09/29 16:13:31 (permalink)
Porktown
Exactly.  ^^^

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-elections-arizona-voting-ec714036dccf6adb09966561776cc046?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APFactCheck&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

It is a trend to keep throwing doubt in an election system.  Just as every Dicktator does.  And Dicklickers defend.

This is actually a great summary of the major issues with the way this audit was conducted. I’d love to hear some rebuttals from right wingers who believe this audit is some kind of proof of malfeasance.
Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Jump to: