Pymy, renting a boat slip for the week

Author
PaFish4
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
2021/04/05 15:35:16 (permalink)

Pymy, renting a boat slip for the week

Hi all - long time lurker, first time posting on this site. Enjoy all the info from you folks!
This may be a long shot of a question, but here goes. I am looking to rent a boat slip for a week up on Pymy in mid July. The place we are renting is near Espyville - I called the Espyville Marina and they are booked for the season.
Problem is the place we are renting the driveway is super, super tight and a real pain backing the boat in and out every day. A few years ago when we rented this place I reserved a slip at the Espyville Marina and it worked great. The place we are renting is less than a mile down the road. I did not even call the Jamestown or Linesville Marina's due to being a little far of a drive every time we want to fish, but my guess is with everything going on they are booked too. So I don't know if anybody rents out their private slip/or dock space for a week? Has anyone ever heard of that? I have a 16ft Sea Nymph so nothing big. Close to Espyville would be perfect. I am open to any other ideas! I am hoping come mid July if I call Espyville Marina that maybe they will have something open by then. IDK. Just trying to figure something out ahead of time though. Any thoughts or ideas welcome, and thanks in advance!

2 Replies Related Threads

fishin coyote
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1669
    Re: Pymy, renting a boat slip for the week 2021/04/07 14:39:16 (permalink)
    Are you renting north or south of the causeway?
    The DCNR has a couple of mooring areas just south of the causeway 1 at the end of Bass Rd. and another at the orchard launch a little further south. They are unimproved mooring areas and could be a crap shoot depending on water levels. You can look at them on google maps and if interested call the park office for any regulations.

Mike

Nothing is Free!!
    Reward equals Effort

PaFish4
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Pymy, renting a boat slip for the week 2021/04/07 15:03:46 (permalink)
    Got ya Mike and thank you for that info. We are staying just north of the causeway. I will definitely look in to that option!
    Jump to: