87 SEA NYMPH Fishing Boat - $4,000 (Fombell)
For sale: 1987 Sea Nymph 196 Fish N Ski with Tohatsu 9.9/18hp outboard
pics here: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/boa/d/fombell-87-sea-nymph-fishing-boat/7216410823.html
(Price dropped $250 for forum people. Saves you asking me if I'll take 4K when I price it at $4250)
Fishing boat used mostly on Lake Arthur. Boat was gutted and rebuilt 3 or 4 years ago and is a super comfortable fishing machine. Features:
- 9.9 stickered Tohatsu with 18hp kit installed
- galvanized ez-loader trailer with LED lights, swing arm hitch and 2 year old tires (including spare)
- Lowrance fish finder/GPS unit
- 4 top of the line Cabelas fishing seats
- new marine plywood floor coated with bed liner
- built in 18g gas tank
- 7 rod holders forward, two rear with board to mount more
- two batteries
- custom travel cover
- lots of storage
This boat has everything you need to fish local lakes comfortably with 2-4 people. It has been on Erie in chop and handles that fine (though the current engine is a bit light for Erie). Not sure what the max HP is but it had a 70hp on it originally. Boat does not leak.
The fuel gauge does not work. Intended to replace it (there is floor access to the rear of the tank) but never got around to it. The outboard runs all season and never uses 10 gallons of gas.
Title for boat and trailer in hand. Cash only. Transfer places reasonably close in Zelie or Ellwood City. To see boat email or text 724-sevensevensix-0444 during reasonable hours (say 8am-midnight). If you HAVE to call leave a voicemail and I'll call you back. I generally don't answer unknown callers.