Helpful ReplyHot!protest opinions

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 19
Author
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 706
  • Reward points: 0
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 17:43:38 (permalink)
Speaking of "crack news organizations"...Here's another great story about my favorite bastion of journalistic integrity:
Fox News got busted photoshopping images used in their coverage of the Seattle protests.

This image combine scenes from a June 10 photograph from Capitol Hill by David Ryder with two May 30 images from downtown by Karen Ducey.

Another image used by Fox news with the same guy clearly photoshopped into it

This image was displayed on a story about the Seattle protests but it was taken in St Paul Minnesota

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 17:59:27 (permalink)
Also... Martin Gugino, the 75 year old man that cops in Buffalo knocked to the ground, and then lied and said he "tripped and fell", has a fractured skull and can't walk (I guess thats what he gets for begin an antifa provocateur?).

There's a great article in the Nation by Geoff Kelly (who has ties to Pittsburgh, and was the former editor of Pulp). It details a history of problems with the Buffalo police force, including the killing of four black men in 3 years under questionable circumstances. For anybody that has an earnest desire to actually understand the systemic problems in law enforcement today, as well as the barriers to correcting these problems, its worth a read.

From the article:

Under three police commissioners named by Brown in his 14 years as mayor, the department has instituted policies embodying the specific brand of racism that fuels protests across the country.
Some examples:
§ Setting up police checkpoints in poor, mostly black and Latino neighborhoods, which were discontinued after their constitutionality was challenged in a lawsuit.
§ Raising revenue for Brown’s cash-strapped administration by targeting motorists in those same neighborhoods for minor infractions—busted headlights, expired registrations or insurance cards, rolling stops.
§ Creating special units with a reputation for brutality and disregard for the Fourth Amendment.
More to the point, in the past three years alone, Buffalo police have killed four young men of color under questionable circumstances—Wardel “Meech” DavisJose Hernandez-RossyRafael “Pito” Rivera, and Marcus Neal—with no consequences to the officers involved. Earlier this year, the city paid $4.5 million to settle a lawsuit by Wilson Morales, who was paralyzed from the waist down after being shot by Buffalo police officers in 2012. The 17-year-old was out picking up pizza. The officers who shot him have since been promoted; one made captain last year.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11970
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 18:17:53 (permalink)
MyLiar... Feel better now??

Stats prove more white people are killed by both black and white cops.

White "17" 457; "18" 399; "19" 370; "20" 172.

Black "17" 223; "18" 209; "19" 235; "20" 88.

BUTT WAIT... there's more white people than black people so the percentages make a difference. amirite

As for Fox News....... here ya go. Call someone who gives a chyt.

I would mention though, there is quite a few high profile Black Americans appearing on Fox News that will disagree with your cop hating attempt at dividing our country.

Contact Fox News Channel
Phone: (888) 369-4762

Email: Send us a message

FAQ: help.foxnews.com

https://www.foxnews.com/contact
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/17 18:28:34

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1890
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 18:19:09 (permalink)
I dont get it. The guy with the taser was pointing it back towards the cops as he was running away. Point a taser at me and I assure you that you will suffer the same fate. The guy in Buffalo appears to be reaching towards the cop. He's lucky that's all the cop did was push him away. Try and put your hands on me and you wont be lucky enough to be pushed away.

BH
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 18:43:25 (permalink)
B.H. it's obviously MyLiar that doesn't get it.

DON'T ARGUE WITH A COP!!! 🚔 you will lose.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 19:45:50 (permalink)
And now companies all over the US are bending over backwards to make certain that any advertising or any product they make or sell has absolutely no racial overtones of any kind. Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup are gonna be replaced quickly. Probably safe to say Mrs. Butterworth is on the chopping block too. They want to take movies away, eliminate any statues or art that they think is offensive. Hell, they think everything is offensive. Seen on the net yesterday that the US ranks 10th in best places to live. The left keeps pulling us down more and more with all the little things they raise hell about and manage to get it into law. It's the death of a thousand slices. There's four ways they get it done. Politics, media, academia, and law. The political left in national and state congresses keep bringing up their agenda and getting through, little by little, and the media carries water for them, Lord knows what our children are indoctrinated with in high school and college, and the leftist jurists legislate from the bench and ignore the Constitution. It's time we stop kissin' the lefts' **** and lettin' them get away with this crap. 
Trump/Pence 2020!

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 780
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 20:05:38 (permalink)
MyWar

But yea man, lets cross our fingers and hope that Trump orders US soldiers to kill Americans in the streets of Seattle. In fact I can't think of a better gift to the Biden campaign than Trump being responsible for the murder of US citizens. Hell, if Trump is stupid enough to actually do something like this, Biden might even throw him in jail after Trump loses in a landslide.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7638
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 20:08:24 (permalink)
BloodyHand
I dont get it. The guy with the taser was pointing it back towards the cops as he was running away. Point a taser at me and I assure you that you will suffer the same fate. The guy in Buffalo appears to be reaching towards the cop. He's lucky that's all the cop did was push him away. Try and put your hands on me and you wont be lucky enough to be pushed away.

BH

It looked like he actually shot the taser while running (sparks hitting the ground) with audio sounding like it was fired right before the shots.  Guy passes out in the drive thru of the Wendy's...  A little different than reports of "passed out in his parked car in a Wendy's parking lot".  His blood alcohol level wasn't all that high, which I am guessing other reasons for passing out in a drive thru?  I have not seen anything about the toxicology reports or if they will even seem to matter in the realm of public opinion.  Watching the videos, it appears like the police did everything leading up to this by the book.  Once a person resists arrest and steals a taser while fighting police, I don't care if point blank range, in the back, in the throat, in the a-hole, if that taser is pointed and fired, that cop has all right to defend himself.  What happens if it hits him and the criminal takes his gun?  Do you really need to wait for that point?  I agree with what Bigfoot said about instincts taking over from the cop.  In the heat of the moment, is he even 100% positive it is a taser and not a gun that he is pointing and shooting?  Complete shame that this officer is being charged with murder.  You take the shooting of the taser out of the equation and yeah, I might agree.  Take the fight with the police during the arrest and wrestling the taser away, definitely.  But those are some pretty big details to take away.  I don't see a cop being a bully or targeting someone for their race.  The more this is used as an example for this cause, the more that I would be turned off of the cause.

The Buffalo guy, are you kidding me???  It is never right to shove anyone, yet a 75 year old man to the ground like that.  He did not put his hands out in an aggressive manner by any means.  If he didn't move out of the way fast enough for them, then arrest him.  If he resists, then you can use some force.  This is a good example of the hot headed jerks that we need out of uniform, IMO.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/17 22:21:22 (permalink)
Porktown
Once a person resists arrest and steals a taser while fighting police, I don't care if point blank range, in the back, in the throat, in the a-hole, if that taser is pointed and fired, that cop has all right to defend himself. 

In addition to shooting him in the back, the cops allegedly kicked him and stood on his body while he was bleeding out and dying instead of getting medical help. Does the cop have the right to do that? Do you think this is appropriate conduct for law enforcement? 

And the cop's right to defend himself in this case is not clearly defined. The Fulton County DA that is prosecuting the cop has cited a legal precedent that says cops can't use deadly force to prevent a suspect from escaping unless they have "probable cause to believe that the suspect poses an immediate threat of death or of serious physical injury." So this very much a debatable point, and its going to be decided by the courts.

Yeah, this case is different tho. I concede that. There is some room to debate what is appropriate use of force because he grabbed the taser and fired it at the cops. But there are dozens of other recent high profile cases that are much more clear cut, like George Floyd, Eric Garner or Philando Castile...

Or speaking of the right to defend yourself, has Breona Taylor been mentioned? She was shot to death by cops in Kentucky during a botched raid when the cops busted into her apartment while she was sleeping, and her boyfriend opened fire thinking the cops were intruders trying to rob them. Witnesses claim that the cops never identified as police. I assume alot of the folks that read these boards own firearms, right? What would you do if a bunch of people broke down your door in the middle of the night? Wouldn't you grab your weapon and defend yourself? 

post edited by MyWar - 2020/06/17 22:26:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 08:07:34 (permalink)
Would it be wrong to say, should the police officers involved in the most recent controversy "not" be charged as they have, Atlanta would be burning? Jus'Askin'.... for a friend.

I find most interesting, the charges filed against the second police officer???

In other news..... remember when the citizens of America, who refused to wear mask and demostrated for our freedom, were accused of spreading the deadly Covid-19 virus and putting Americans at risk?

Welp let me think, 🤔 Would I want to take my chances shopping downtown with out a mask orrrr shopping downtown without law enforcement?

Yeah, that's it, lets do away with law enforcement officials and just not wear a mask, that will keep the bad guys at bay..... brillient!!!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/18 08:10:22

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 08:43:09 (permalink)
😒

And the cop's right to defend himself in this case is not clearly defined. The Fulton County DA that is prosecuting the cop has cited a legal precedent that says cops can't use deadly force to prevent a suspect from escaping unless they have "probable cause to believe that the suspect poses an immediate threat of death or of serious physical injury." So this very much a debatable point, and its going to be decided by the courts.

..... two law enforcement officers are physically attacked by a suspect they are placing under arrest. One officer is punched in the face by the suspect. The second officer has a taser gun physically ripped from his hands by the suspect who inturn takes flight in an attempt to flee arrest. Suspect did not dispose of the stolen taser gun but in fact turns and fires the device directly at a pursuing officer of the law.

Yes, I hope the two officers get a fair trial and win their case against the DA, Mayor, and city of Atlanta.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7638
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 08:51:35 (permalink)
MyWar

In addition to shooting him in the back, the cops allegedly kicked him and stood on his body while he was bleeding out and dying instead of getting medical help. Does the cop have the right to do that? Do you think this is appropriate conduct for law enforcement? 

Yeah, this case is different tho. I concede that. There is some room to debate what is appropriate use of force because he grabbed the taser and fired it at the cops. But there are dozens of other recent high profile cases that are much more clear cut, like George Floyd, Eric Garner or Philando Castile...

Or speaking of the right to defend yourself, has Breona Taylor been mentioned? She was shot to death by cops in Kentucky during a botched raid when the cops busted into her apartment while she was sleeping, and her boyfriend opened fire thinking the cops were intruders trying to rob them. Witnesses claim that the cops never identified as police. I assume alot of the folks that read these boards own firearms, right? What would you do if a bunch of people broke down your door in the middle of the night? Wouldn't you grab your weapon and defend yourself? 

Every case is different.  George Floyd is definitely the worst case that I have seen caught on tape that ended in a death.  I have seen other clear abuse of power as well. 

Philando Castile, how the officer was acquitted was pure insanity.  Granted in hindsight, he shouldn't have said anything about a firearm until asked.  Although, he was clearly just trying to play it safe and backfired on him.  I would have to say that unloading a clip on someone a point blank range, for telling him that he has a gun, is beyond the definition of police brutality... 

I am not arguing Taylor either.  That is another case of what needs reform.

I was talking Brooks only.  The kicking part, sure, you probably shouldn't be kicking someone that is down bleeding out.  I have never been in a gun fight to know, but imagine if I were, my emotions would likely have me kicking someone after...  That is just being honest and why I am not a cop.  But adding all of the pieces together, that still doesn't effect my thought on that case.  If someone has the mindset to fight 2 cops, take a taser from one, shoot it at them, would squarely fit "poses an immediate threat of death or serious physical injury". 

I saw some interview of Brooks about how hard it is being a convicted felon.  Hard to find a job, attorney fees, fines, etc. that need to be paid, while you can't find anyone to hire you for that money.  Any minor infraction and you are put in prison again.  If you want to argue the prison and parole system need reformed, that is definitely debatable.  But there really isn't much that is going to change my mind on what that officer did, should be charged with murder.  Maybe some lesser charges of battery or mutilating a corpse (if he was dead at the time) that he was being kicked.

Garner is a bit different, definitely excessive force, but that big dude resisted 5 officers until he finally passed out and died.  Not really sure what the cops could have done to get him down and stay down.  I fully believe the cops were intending to subdue and he died as a result.  That is not murder.  To me in that case, the law itself is what needs changed.  Being killed for selling cigarettes is what makes that one so horrible, IMO.  But that has more to do with the law than the police.  The police were responding to an escalating situation of a big dude resisting, rather than "he was only selling cigarettes".  

There should be a crime for excessive force.  Excessive force that results in death, etc.  To classify much of this as murder, I just don't see.

I agree 100% that major reform needs to happen.
post edited by Porktown - 2020/06/18 09:08:45
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2203
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 10:15:10 (permalink)
Get a kick outa the Cities making big PD budget cuts and then mandating many new training programs at the same time. 
Yea, the training is good- but- its time off of the street for the officers and -if I get the gist of things- may well involve many hours.
This - and the new excitement over social and other professional involvement in responding to police calls will result much more training in the cooperative nature of such responses along with new restrictions and guidelines involving many more classroom hours.
IMHO this will result in a lot of Officer hours at work but not on the streets.
Clearly with the cuts resulting overtime cost for officer replacement will not be there.
Overtime ya scream -yea- there are only so many officers and there needs to be a certain number  on the street- to get the job done- a lot here that will negatively affect that basic need for public safety.
As soon as those on the street get backed up with cases and report writing things could get backed up real fast, resulting in calls not being answered for long periods of time or restrictions on the kind of calls being answered at all.
Kinda think that the California system of decriminalizing many crimes will  quickly  become commonplace out of manpower necessity.
That brings us to Quality of Life issues. -by decriminalizing  those things that are now crimes stats no longer show up as such- soooo the system wont show what we now consider criminal activity - like shoplifting- minor assaults and open drug use..
In some Cal cities -for example- shoplifting complaints are limited to dollar value before a case can be made. Sooo they come into a store -steal under that value and walk out -no response.
This combined with no bonding and immediate release to go out and do it again will cause many places - now considered good to live in anything but.
A lot of those 'social' issue decriminalizations, that used to be misdemeanor crimes , we read about in the ultra Lib West Coast  cities will become the norm.
All about quality of life --its gonna change and I think an exodus of people from some places is gonna happen-
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/18 10:25:38
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4684
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 10:53:25 (permalink)
The question I have for those that say the police should have let Brooks go and apprehend him later is, where do you think he was headed, choir practice? He was headed into his community, which would not only hide him (I ain’t seen nothing or nobody), but would put him in a home field advantage where he would more than likely be armed with more than a taser.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 11:17:16 (permalink)
The actions by all parties involved make for a great debate. For example; was the officer kicking the suspect "or" nudging the suspect with his foot. Keeping in mind, the suspect was completely calm for over 40 minutes then became violent, taking two officers to the ground and aggressively stealing a weapon of self defense from the hands of one of those officers. So, would not one think, the officer was assuring by nudging with his foot, the suspect would not attack a second time?

Also, the officer is accused of "jumping" on the suspect as the suspect lay on the ground "bleeding out". Is this a fact, or the figment of ones imagination who wishes to add drama to an already sad situation? The key words "bleeding out" & "kicking". Which leads me to believe, to make such a comment, those in defense of the suspect can not deny, the suspect himself, was in the wrong.

I would also add, rumor has it, CPR was given to the suspect.

That all being said, as was mentioned prior, the officer firing the shots may have been "reacting to the heat of the moment" having just been physically assulted and robbed of a self defense style weapon which had just been fired directly at him.

On the other hand, it could be said the suspect too, could be "reacting to the heat of the moment" as he witnessed a taser in the hand of an arresting officer. In turn, causing the suspect to physically remove the taser from the hand of the officer, followed by violently striking a second officer in the face enabling the suspect to get away.

Point, had the suspect remained calm during his arrest, the arresting officer would have had no need to draw his weapon of self defense.

Point, had the arresting officer intended to murder the suspect, would he have drawn his taser?

Point, regardless how ignorant, demeaning, bullying, ect a cop may become... keep your hands in plain view and DON'T ARGUE WITH A COP.

MyLiar, you post comment after comment (you find on the internet) regarding suspects being abused, mistreated and dying at the hands of America's law enforcement.

I see no sympathy or outrage by you, regarding the r@pe, abuse, selling of drugs, and murders committed by illegal aliens crossing our boarders. Yet you argue against closed boarders?

Care to explain yourself..... in your own words?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/18 14:20:35

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 11:42:02 (permalink)
DarDy good question. Already it was mentioned, the suspect having turned suddenly violent could have worsened the situation with the taking of a hostage(s).

However, the suspect having posession of a weapon of self defense was defused when he fired the weapon, making it no longer usable.

Too, (hearsay) had the officer missed, innocent bystanders were near line of fire.

Also, the current situation with the rioti...... err "peaceful protest" already in Atlanta and in major cities across the nation.

I'm sayin timing is everything. The suspect would have the ball but on law enforcement turf. Drop back 10 annnnd punt.

Again, easy for me to say. I'm well known for my "knee jerk" reactions and I sure as hell don't take kindly, to threats.

As said, I'd rather be the one alive, tellin it to a jury......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/18 11:47:19

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 12:08:02 (permalink)
Get a kick outa the let him go and pick him up later mentality.
WHO is gonna pick him up later ???
That's just silly- another Officer gotta do your job ??

Worked with a guy like that- always letum go if it got tough or they took off running with an "oh well somebody will get him' attitude.
Nobody wanted him on their calls.
No one wants to work with a guy with that attitude- besides, afterwards it gets harder and even more dangerous ( for someone else)-- the bad guy KNOWS he is hunted
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 13:45:09 (permalink)
r3 I can understand, from your position, your opposition to letting this guy go just not sure, why you would "get a kick out it"?

While there will be no need for somebody else to go after the suspect, we now have the lives of two law enforcement officers in ruin as well as, two less policeman on the beat to go after bad guys.

Then there is the matter of one business being destroyed, and may give more bad guys reason to detroy more property as well as inflicting harm to other law officials, first responders, fire fighters, civilians and Lord forbid, political careers.

Least not forget numbers of jobs being affected and lost.

Still, I wasn't there, I wasn't the one needing to make a split decision, I'm just an arm chair blogger.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/18 13:51:02

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 15:14:49 (permalink)
Get a kick out of it because its represents a total lack of understanding that  the eventual reality that SOMEONE else gotta get it done.
Kinda like Bidens- shootem in the leg garbage.
This stuff comes from people w/o personal responsibilities who always pass the buck to others.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/18 23:22:57 (permalink)
r3g3

Worked with a guy like that- always letum go if it got tough or they took off running with an "oh well somebody will get him' attitude.
No one wants to work with a guy with that attitude- besides, afterwards it gets harder and even more dangerous ( for someone else)-- the bad guy KNOWS he is hunted

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4134
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/19 04:06:39 (permalink)
MyWar
r3g3

LOL

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/19 13:40:47 (permalink)
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/20 16:20:47 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/20 19:59:13 (permalink)
Conspiracy of the week.🙈

Welp, if yinz is wondering why such hype for Covid-19 testing & contact tracing, you should have to guess no longer.

Swampcrats still trying to control the vote.

Positive test = Tulsa, OK = 😳 = No more Trump Rallies.

Positive test = anywhere U.S. = 😳 = fraudulent Swampcrat vote by mail.

You be the judge.🙉

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/21 12:16:58 (permalink)
Been reading more about the Shooting on PORK CHOP HILL 2020.
Every one of those  protestors celebrating the 'summer of love' should be pinched for interfering with a police investigation.
Its a felony here. They are on film and can be identified.
Imagine if it were your kid that got shot elsewhere in the US and somebody wouldn't let the PD in to investigate by mob rule.

Of course some lib prosecutor or Judge will release them all.
Heck they even did that here in ct after a 'peacefull rally' got outa hand with kicking cop cars and bottle throwing.
Prosecutor dropped ALL charges for everyone---
Geee wonder what the cops are gonna do next time  --- move back and letum go nuts is likely--why get hurt or sued for nothing.
Society gets what they insist on--

The folks out there seem to approve though because there seems to be NO moves whatsoever to recall the Mayor or Gov.
Ya gets what ya vote for- and the folks there seem OK with it sooo- letum have it- only a question of time before they burn it to the ground ---
Like the shooting incident- Fire wont dare go in w/o police protection.
Imaging the finger pointing when that happens lol.

Oh yea CHOP now has a WARLORD in charge--

Annnnnd in other good news- a couple of bags of humanbody partswere found floating in Seattles beautiful seaside.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/21 13:37:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/23 07:53:15 (permalink)
W😳W.... body parts in plastic bags??? Hadn't seen that so I Googled "body parts found in Seattle" and got web sights for "new & used body parts". 😒 No wonder some folks need help researching things like a good taxidermist.... stupid Google.

Butt anyways, I added "dead" to the search and 'sho nuff' there was the story of plastic bags packed in a suitcase containing body parts, along with a comment section.

Amazing what ya can learn from reading comments and see what other's are sayin, the color of a "body bag" should be.

Yepper, folks was debating if white, black, or blue is the color of a body bag.😕

You be the judge.....

https://westseattleblog.c...onse-at-duwamish-head/
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/23 08:01:45

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/23 08:52:49 (permalink)
Read that Been-
People tune into the most absurd details-the  color of 'body bags' kinda takes the cake.
Article said the Police put the stuff they found into a body bag and then the argument about body bag color came up and got carried away lol.
Might want to think the posters would be more inclined to think about the poor person or persons who were cut up and thrown away like that.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

ANNNDDDD in other ya cant make this stuff up news--
English Police are investigating when someone hired  plane to fly a 'white lives matter' banner over a ball field just as participants were 'taking a knee'.
Double standard ???
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/23 08:58:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/23 13:44:40 (permalink)
r3g3
Read that Been-
People tune into the most absurd details-the  color of 'body bags' kinda takes the cake.
Article said the Police put the stuff they found into a body bag and then the argument about body bag color came up and got carried away lol.
Might want to think the posters would be more inclined to think about the poor person or persons who were cut up and thrown away like that.

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

ANNNDDDD in other ya cant make this stuff up news--
English Police are investigating when someone hired  plane to fly a 'white lives matter' banner over a ball field just as participants were 'taking a knee'.
Double standard ???

r3 the first thing I thought about while reading that blog was the whiners on this forum.... 😭where's the moderators?? 🤣

Although, having read enough of MyLiar's stupid stuff, he'd enjoy joining that conversation.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 913
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/24 15:23:41 (permalink)
Here's some positive news our local township police dept showed up at the house today for my grandson's 3 year old birthday party 2 police cars,a beautiful birthday cake made up like a police badge with his name on it. He sat in car turned lights on and sirens and they took a lot of pics to say he was thrilled would be an understatement!!!! He had on his uniform with badge,bullhorn,whistle, and sat in his electric police car. I just can't say enough about those officers.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: protest opinions 2020/06/24 17:11:37 (permalink)
Very nice to hear r3. Happy Birthday to your grandson.

https://youtu.be/k2m_0De7QnA

🎂🍦🎂🍦🎂🍦🎂🍦🎂🍦🎂🍦🎂
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/24 17:19:29

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 19
Jump to: