Helpful ReplyHot!protest opinions

Page: << < ..16171819 > Showing page 16 of 19
Author
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3430
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:19:00 (permalink)
MyWar
Just to be clear, a 17 year old kid crossed state lines and murdered two people in Kenosha as part of some militia group. The Kenosha cops allowed these militia people to act as some kind of pseudo law enforcement mechanism, and therefore facilitated the murder of two people.

Is the FishUSA MAGA contingent condemning or condoning his actions, and the actions of the Kenosha PD?

Again, you are a dip$hit that knows nothing of what you speak...................
post edited by eyesandgillz - 2020/08/27 09:23:52
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:33:50 (permalink)
Great breakdown of events leading up to the shootings.  Rittenhouse was CLEARLY defending himself in ALL instances.

Only thing I am sad about is, he didn't connect on more of his shots.  This needs to happen more often when these antifa and blmer's attack and maybe the rioting will stop.  Mywar, why don't you put your money where your bid **** mouth is and join the rioters...

https://2020electioncente...46f5e6838dfb0597d32ed4
post edited by eyesandgillz - 2020/08/27 09:40:14
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:38:47 (permalink)
Finally found video of mywar at a blm protest.......

https://www.instagram.com...o/?igshid=gol5y4ke8zv2
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7656
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:46:47 (permalink)
r3g3
Watch the video a few times-
The guy with the rifle was running away- the mob was chasing him- he was knocked to the ground and attacked- he opened fire- he then approached police with his hands up.
He was trying to escape the mob and protected himself when no other alternative was there beyond being further assaulted- as soon as the police arrived he went directly to them hands raised- 
NOT the actions of a guilty person - except in Dem Cities

If this guy gets pinched and prosecuted its OVER -mayhem to follow-
- listen to the two lawyers who got pinched for felonies by the mere display of firearms ( one of which wasnt even operational)- none of the ,demonstrators- were arrested after breaking down the gate and entering the pvt community.

Will those who got shot attacking this guy get pinched- methinks not.

UPDATE-----
Apparently the police drove right past him even as he went to them with his hands up in the video- He was arrested at his home today for two counts of Murder after shooting people who 'approcached him' after he 'tripped and fell down'.

Watch the video------------

Check out the full timeline.  The video you are referencing is of the SECOND murder.  He had shot someone in the face prior to this and was running away from that.  If you listen to the audio during the mob chasing him, they are yelling "he is the guy that just shot someone", etc.  He stumbled and fell after someone hit him from behind.  Then shot two additional people, one in the chest that he murdered and another in the hand.

If he hadn't shot anyone prior and this video was showing everything, then I would tend to agree that he had a right to protect himself after someone sucker punched him from behind and others trying to mob him.  Being that he already murdered someone and this contingent of unarmed crowd was trying to stop him, the narrative changes considerably.

Just as the narrative of most of these police shootings change, by doing more than just watching a video that is a portion of the encounter, I am reserving judgement for any of these until their trails come up and all of the facts are presented.  A few things that will not change my mind on many of these videos.  It really doesn't matter the offense, don't resist arrest!!!  99% of the "excessive use of force" videos that I have seen involve someone resisting arrest.  At that point, it is human nature to fight or flight, no matter what the training is.  If your life is feeling threatened and you have a gun, chances are, it is going to be used.  I also do not think arming citizens "protect" property (that isn't theirs), is even remotely a good idea.  There is a reason that LEOs go through rigorous training to at least attempt to determine if their life is really threatened before using deadly force.  But if it is your property, I think you have full right to protect it.  But if you shoot and kill someone that is not posing a threat to your life, you should be charged with 1st degree murder.  Which this kid is going to be charged with and likely be someone's prison wife for 30-40 years.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 12012
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:49:57 (permalink)
Gee Gillz I wonder how long before that video is taken down. 🤔

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2219
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 09:57:19 (permalink)
In other good news a rioter who got pinched for Riot and Arson at a police station plead guilty- they gave him probation.

Kinda surprised they didnt just release him like so many others.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/27 11:32:52
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 717
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:00:06 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Great breakdown of events leading up to the shootings.  Rittenhouse was CLEARLY defending himself in ALL instances.

Oh no no no. This kid picked up a gun and drove to a protest that was likely to get violent with the explicit intent of pretending to be a cop. He doesn’t get to play the self defense card. He deliberately put himself in that situation.

And equally at fault is Kenosha PD, because they allowed these militia people (or whatever they are) to act like they are some type of law enforcement. There is video of them giving water to these people and cops telling them “we appreciate what you are doing”, as well as reports of cops deliberate funneling protesters towards the militia guys. At no point should the Kenosha PD have allowed any of that to happen. But specifically, a 17 year old kid should not have been involved in any capacity.

What’s gonna happen to that kid now? His life is probably over. He’s probably gonna go to jail. You know how much they love cops in jail, right? He’s gonna have a tough time in jail, no doubt about it.

This is an absolute sh1tshow all around, and it’s yet another example of: (1) the total incompetence of law enforcement, and (2) how destructive and dangerous your “IMA GET ME A GUN AND SHOOT ME SOME PROTESTERS” fantasy actually is.
post edited by MyWar - 2020/08/27 11:03:30
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:14:06 (permalink)
So what incompetence of law enforcement are you talking about, you mean the good shoot of Jacob Blake?  The one who had a warrant out for his arrest for a felony charge, had a record, was why the police were originally called to this address/incident, the one who fought with the cops, was tazed, but it failed, and who most likely had a knife in his hands?  We're the cops to let him drive off with kids in the car, with a 3500# weapon?  We're they to let him reach into his car and possibly pull out an additional weapon?   

Eyewitness reports noted the police yelling at him to drop the knife and screenshots of the video seem to show him with a karambit style knife in his hand when walking around the vehicle.  

The antifa/blm masses are just looking for reasons to cause destruction.....plain and simple.  Time to put them down.....permanently.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:15:09 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
This needs to happen more often when these antifa and blmer's attack and maybe the rioting will stop. 

You know, you people are so full of sh1t with this “law and order” rhetoric. You don’t want “law and order”, you want vigilantes taking out protestors. It’s disgusting.

You know that protesters can buy guns too, right? The guy that got his arm blown off reportedly had a Glock. It’s not going to stop, it’s going to escalate. This time, they tried to disarm Kyle Rittenhouse first, next time they might just cap him first and ask questions later.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:18:25 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
So what incompetence of law enforcement are you talking about,

Read what I posted again. Slowly, if you have to.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:19:16 (permalink)
MyWar
eyesandgillz

Oh no no no. This kid picked up a gun and drove to a protest that was likely to get violent with the explicit intent of pretending to be a cop. He doesn’t get to play the self defense card. He deliberately put himself in that situation.

And equally at fault is Kenosha PD, because they allowed these militia people (or whatever they are) to act like they are some type of law enforcement. There is video of them giving water to these people and cops telling them “we appreciate what you are doing”, as well as reports of cops deliberate funneling protesters towards the militia guys. At no point should the Kenosha PD have allowed any of that to happen. But specifically, a 17 year old kid should not have been involved in any capacity.

What’s gonna happen to that kid now? His life is probably over. He’s probably gonna go to jail. You know how much they love cops in jail, right? He’s gonna have a tough time in jail, no doubt about it.

This is an absolute sh1tshow all around, and it’s yet another example of: (1) the total incompetence of law enforcement, and (2) how destructive and dangerous your “IMA GET ME A GUN AND SHOOT ME SOME PROTESTERS” fantasy actually is.

My.... my, you sound distraught or as if you might be shaking in your flip flops orrrr, likely both.

Would appear to me those exercising their 2nd amendment right, were merely exercising their 1st admendment rights. which means mess with the bull... ya get the horn. amirite?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/27 11:22:42

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:28:31 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

The antifa/blm masses are just looking for reasons to cause destruction.....plain and simple.  Time to put them down.....permanently.

And people like you and Kyle Rittenhouse are just looking for excuses to fulfill some Death Wish vigilante fantasy, because you arrogantly believe in your own moral superiority and some deeply flawed concept of justice.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:32:32 (permalink)
MyWar
eyesandgillz

And people like you and Kyle Rittenhouse are just looking for excuses to fulfill some Death Wish vigilante fantasy, because you arrogantly believe in your own moral superiority and some deeply flawed concept of justice.

My..... my, aren't we testy.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:36:52 (permalink)
Notice he never condemns the Burn loot mayhem crowd- just the ones trying to prevent  it.

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4687
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:51:50 (permalink)
That is because he is paid by the same people that are paying the burn and loot crowd.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/27 11:55:42 (permalink)
r3 it's obvious as hell, what MyLiar and his circle jerk chat room group is all about.

But MyLiar is definitely easy. Ya know he's blubbering when he use's words like superiority and moral in the same sentence.

My question is what country does MyLiar live in?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/27 12:03:30

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/28 21:08:28 (permalink)
The thugs just look for reasons to riot, pillage and destroy.

What led to the new riots in Minneapolis.

https://hoodsite.com/vide...s-shoots-himself-head/
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 08:55:16 (permalink)
Beginning to think he is a peaceful demonstrator/rioter who is just working from home.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4687
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 09:26:12 (permalink)
Now that is clever.

Or maybe he didn’t complete the training.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
easy1
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 12:02:38 (permalink)
I've found that in some ways I agree with you guys.  Looting and rioting have no place in protesting.  I also believe there is no place for murder in arresting. 
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 788
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 12:38:52 (permalink)
easy1
  I also believe there is no place for murder in arresting. 

Does that apply to both the arresting officer, and the perp? What if the person being arrested has a "you're not going to take me alive" type of attitude?
easy1
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 13:27:56 (permalink)
WOW!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 13:38:40 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
The thugs just look for reasons to riot, pillage and destroy.

What led to the new riots in Minneapolis.

https://hoodsite.com/vide...s-shoots-himself-head/

Gilz did ya read the comments following the vid? Good gosh😳 and to think my #fanclub sez I'm no 😇
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/29 13:40:55

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 13:46:03 (permalink)
JM2
easy1
  I also believe there is no place for murder in arresting. 

Does that apply to both the arresting officer, and the perp? What if the person being arrested has a "you're not going to take me alive" type of attitude?

Having seen Gilz recent post linking a video showing a suicide and police accused for the shooting.... I'd say ”no”.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 14:07:03 (permalink)
Sooo the Portland Mayor sent an open letter saying NO to Trumps latest offer of assistance in ending the months long rioting there.
He pretty much blamed Trump for everything he could think of,  sounding more like an MSNBC or CNN commentator instead of a Mayor whos City is in turmoil and ruin.

Amazingly he did this as reports emerge of protestors taking over the lobby of the Condo building this Mayor lives in and are calling for his resignation.

This guy has no place to go and no one who approves of his decisions LOL.

Portlanders, keep Voting DEM- please- the sideshow is pathetically hilarious, as is your City.

You continue to show us what a Dem controlled Govt is really like.

One great big cluster++++
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/29 14:08:23
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 17:27:28 (permalink)
Liberals think free speech is  talking on an Obama  phone.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 21:06:03 (permalink)
r3g3
Notice he never condemns the Burn loot mayhem crowd- just the ones trying to prevent  it.

Well I think that viewpoint is adequately expressed on this forum, is it not?

And not to go too far into a “whataboutism” rabbit hole, but we have a sitting president who failed to condemn *literal* white power groups and neo nazis when they *literally* murdered protesters in Charlottesville, so why should I be held to some higher standard, where I have to objectively consider both sides?

Furthermore, there have been hundreds if not thousands of protests in hundreds of US cities since George Floyd was killed, and the vast majority are not violent. you people live in these right wing media echo chambers that seeks to amplify any violence for partisan reasons, but that’s not reality. It’s pretty far from it.

Additionally, many of the protests that do turn violent are escalated by the cops, not the protesters. And the cops have publicly lied about these events only for video proof to emerge afterwards that clearly shows cops as the aggressors. It has happened in Buffalo, Portland, Seattle... it happened right here in Pittsburgh where people I know personally gave eyewitness accounts that contradicted the cops story, and our so-called “progressive” mayor backed the cops until video surfaced that proved the cops were lying.

None of this would be happening if cops could actually do their jobs and arrest people without killing them. And it wouldn’t be happening if there was actually accountability in the criminal justice system for cops that break the law.

So I’m gonna say “black lives matter”, support the protests, and make it very clear which side I’m on.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 21:12:13 (permalink)
r3g3
Liberals think free speech is  talking on an Obama  phone.

That doesn’t even make sense
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/29 21:46:42 (permalink)
MyLiar

Furthermore, there have been hundreds if not thousands of protests in hundreds of US cities since George Floyd was killed, and the vast majority are not violent. you people live in these right wing media echo chambers that seeks to amplify any violence for partisan reasons, but that’s not reality. It’s pretty far from it

Butt it's ok for a bigot to blame ”all” the cops.

MyLiar

None of this would be happening if cops could actually do their jobs and arrest people without killing them. And it wouldn’t be happening if there was actually accountability in the criminal justice system for cops that break the law.

None of this would be happening if the ”peaceful protesters” were not burning/looting/maiming/killing under the false pretenses they give a chyt about black lives.

You wanna prove yourself, go to Chicago/NewYork/Baltimore and all the other cities where black lives are taken everyday and protest there.

Say the name; 7-year-old Natalie Wallace

Say the name; 3-year-old Mekhi James

Say the name; 14-year-old Vernado Jones Jr.

Say the name; 13-year-old Amaria Jones

Say the name; 10-year-old Lena Nunez

Say the name; 1-year-old Sincere Gaston.

The names are from Chicago MyLiar, all killed this year. That should make it easy for you and thr BLM protest you support.

Say their name MyLiar.... or doesn't their lives matter? Bigot
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/29 21:50:28

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Protestor morons.. 2020/08/31 13:28:29 (permalink)
Police are given rules of engagement that are such that they can do little but be targets of militant leftists-
Nat guard and State police are in and out or ignored by the will of leftist  governors and mayors who openly support the  militant leftists
The leftists are therefor energized by this clear support of Democrat local and State govt officials and the mayhem continues and escalates to the point that local Law cannot even be in many places that are being torn apart but are often left in a response posture to places violence is happening  instead of being there to prevent it.

Added to the mayhem is State prosecutors releasing in mass, with all charges dropped, so very many  rioters who have often committed serious felonies and assaults on officers.
I still find it hard to believe there have ben no police slowdowns- these people must be admired for continuing to try and do their jobs.
No wonder violence is escalating rapidly and people are taking harsh positions on either side.

It is really beginning to get out of hand and may well lead to some very violent confrontations far beyond what we have seen so far.
John Q will only put up with so much BS w/o  govt stepping in proactively before he steps up .

Ex- the killer in Portland recently is an ANTIFA who was 'cited' for having a loaded handgun at another recent demonstration.
CITED- neat for ARRESTED.
Do ya think if he had been a 'white supremist'  in one of those Cities he woulda still been  on the street with another gun??
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/31 14:30:42
Page: << < ..16171819 > Showing page 16 of 19
Jump to: