Out-n-Bout.... The New Beginning

Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11093
  • Reward points: 0
2020/05/21 08:34:04 (permalink)

Out-n-Bout.... The New Beginning

What better way waking in the AM, peering from ones window and seeing nature out-n-bout?

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Fun to watch a squirrel doing a highwire act.

But wait what do I see sleeping beneath the tree .....

...... The New Beginning

Seeing a lot of bunny rabbits this spring too. Could this be a new beginning for rabbit hunting??
Meanwhile, just for a heads up, all y'all that might be traveling this coming Memorial Day weekend thinkin of going to Erie and using scenic RT 19.

Bridge work at Cambridge Springs will put y'all on a well marked short detour back to 19.

Also at Waterford, watch for detour signs sending y'all around the new bridge construction.

Howeverrrrrr, like some dummy did😣, traveling north & you not see a detour sign and end up staring 😳at a crane parked in the middle of the road....😵 fear not. Head back south toward the fair grounds turning right where you will see a "road closed" sign. (pretend you didn't see that one either) Continue making right turns at stop signs for a short drive back to 19.

Heads-up #2, just because an auto dealership says it has a vehicle y'all may be in the market for..... don't believe everything an auto salesperson tells y'all..... even "if", the vehicle "is" on the lot.😠

Oh well, so now it's south bound and Grove City here we come for a look around... for a car that can be towed with all 4 wheels on the ground.

Did I mention, not costing an arm & a leg??
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/21 09:00:02

Attachment(s)

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

1 Reply Related Threads

bigfoot
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2002
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Out-n-Bout.... The New Beginning 2020/05/21 13:29:39 (permalink)
    Thanks for the info. As far as bunny hunting there may be a lot of rabbits around, but a lot of ground that looks as though it would be good habitat is posted. Years ago I really enjoyed small game hunting. Had a  beagle or two  and a redbone beagle cross. Used to just load up and look for a spot that looked like it held rabbits or pheasants, loaded the gun, cut the dogs loose and away we would go. Sure, hunted on ground that my brother in law had permission to hunt on, but that was the exception, not the rule. Some of my fondest memories are the times I spent chasing down small game or sitting in wait for squirrels to show up with various family members and friends. Ahh, those where the days.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

Jump to: