Power Fishing 101 Big Bass 8lb+ 5lb+ & more p line 12lb test Largemouth Coves Pockets?

Author
AzmirAhmmhed
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
Flagged as Spam (1)
2020/05/06 05:46:45 (permalink)

Power Fishing 101 Big Bass 8lb+ 5lb+ & more p line 12lb test Largemouth Coves Pockets?

Hi, well i managed to get a lot of BIG BASS so i hope you enjoy these fish were just awesome they are fighting much harder now that its in the say 95-104 for past week and gonna stay that way
Caught fish on   everthing   threw everything  i had at them some things worked better than other thing The 2 LARGE Fish i am holding those i did not get the fight on film i had put 1 fish in deep weeds so thick that he was just kinda sitting there like he felt safe... 5 minutes later i hook into the other one and im walking back to my bag and the fish was still sitting in the weeds so im just glad i got at least something to remember those beasts
post edited by AzmirAhmmhed - 2020/05/08 01:51:54

1 Reply Related Threads

AzmirAhmmhed
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Reward points: 0
    Flagged as Spam (2)
    Re: Power Fishing 101 Big Bass 8lb+ 5lb+ & more p line 12lb test Largemouth Coves Pockets? 2020/05/08 01:53:04 (permalink)
    Hi, well i managed to get a lot of BIG BASS so i hope you enjoy these fish were just awesome they are fighting much harder now that its in the say 95-104 for past week and gonna stay that way   
    Caught fish on   everthing   threw everything  i had at them some things worked better than other thing The 2 LARGE Fish i am holding those i did not get the fight on film i had put 1 fish in deep weeds so thick that he was just kinda sitting there like he felt safe... 5 minutes later i hook into the other one and im walking back to my bag and the fish was still sitting in the weeds so im just glad i got at least something to remember those beasts
    Jump to: