Boxing ring -

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11317
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 22:02:53 (permalink)
emitch I hear you but I have apologized, if I've made a mistake.

I'm done playing with crybaby, he's so easy and I wanted to do him for chyts & giggles but alas, he has become boring and besides, he'll likely file a complaint and I could get in trouble for child abuse.

Talks like a man with a paper aszhole, hiding behind his "rambo" key board.

Can ya believe this guy, being so facinated by my post numbers. I'm beginning to believe something really really kinky brewing there.

I thought about sending him some cheese to go along with his whine but I don't know. I mean having to work in a deli (a few days a week(snicker) at the local Country Market... maybe he be tired of cheese.

Thanks for your advice on apologizing and rest assured, crybaby aint worth an apology.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2281
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 22:42:10 (permalink)
You are pathetic sir. Its the old I'm a whiner, I cry blah blah blah. Thats all opinion, yours. Now for some facts.... You are an old, lonely, angry white man who would probably have a nervous breakdown if they shut these Off Topic boards down. I mean where would you go to talk to yourself? Where would you and your fan club hold the clan rallies? Told you I can go round after round after round. As far as pounding salt or whatever... my guess is neither you nor your BOOMER buddy have pounded anything in a long time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And for bonus points I'm a butcher... But I digress.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/08 22:46:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 22:52:07 (permalink)
πŸ΄πŸ’©

😭😭😭 Let's agree

Sure I'll agree, your nothing more than a whiney asz little b!tch hiding behind a skirt throwing insults, at people you think you can bully.

I lowered my standards (substantially) and against my better judgement, I played your game so as to expose you, for the true jealous crybaby you are. Let the record show, I use "person" lightly.

No question about it, (proven numerous times) you find pleasure bullying the older generation. As I've recommended to one of your alter egos, seek help.

Pensfan
my guess is neither you nor your BOOMER buddy have pounded anything in a long time

πŸ™„
fantasizing again?

Good grief, ya "sound" like a "skirt" with your constant harping and whinning about posting on a forum that's intended for just that.

Real tough guy too, talking like a man, with a paper aszhole. (let the record show, I use man lightly)

My work is done here, not that any real work ever existed.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 23:01:04

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 22:58:22 (permalink)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wow that was kinda weak there gramps. . Oh well, maybe you'll do better tomorrow.

Nitey nite. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚@that πŸˆπŸ‚πŸ’©.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 23:02:24 (permalink)
Nighty night.... sweet fantasizing.

Which of your alter ego's appears now?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 23:04:00

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/19 14:57:14 (permalink)
And....... away we go.

Once again, BT shows he can't just make a comment without getting crossed up in topic. Then comes the meat counter comment, yadda yadda yadda. His comment about Smith and Wesson is about as feeble as he is. Of course for an old man, that prolly is a buck o five soaking wet, that runs his mouth constantly, prolly would need a gun for protection. Once again, BT doesn't disappoint with his πŸˆπŸ‚πŸ’©.

Btw, sorry I missed the party on your milestone. Most posts in the shortest amount of time in the history of FE. Kudos nimrod.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/19 15:22:28
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/19 15:40:07 (permalink)
pensfan1
And....... away we go.

Once again, BT shows he can't just make a comment without getting crossed up in topic. Then comes the meat counter comment, yadda yadda yadda. His comment about Smith and Wesson is about as febile as he is. Of course for an old man, that prolly is a buck o five soaking wet, that runs his mouth constantly, prolly would need a gun for protection. Once again, BT doesn't disappoint with his πŸˆπŸ‚πŸ’©.

Btw, sorry I missed the party on your milestone. Most posts in the shortest amount of time in the history of FE. Kudos nimrod.

Whaaaat? Just expressing one way in which I deal with stress. I have access to a shooting range so why wouldn't I find it relaxing enjoying one of my favorite past times?

Also I try showing an understanding, of why a guy might be stressed out from having to work and not knowing who the person is wearing a mask, and off you go posting with more accusations & personal insults.

You need to chill out dude... is work that stressful or maybe you constantly spazzin about my number of post, you should seek a little "anger management"?? amirite

Geez I'm feeling like Donald Trump.... danged if I do annnnnnnd danged if I don't. jus'sayin

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/19 15:52:18 (permalink)
You can't possibly think anyone is buying that BS. I make a comment about boxing gloves and MMA training then you hurry up and make a gun comment. "Don't know what "virus" you might run into out there". Like if anyone would come near you, its aim and fire. Your passive aggressive crap is so apparent. I'm gonna leave it at that, before I get accused of gereatic bashing and old man intimidating. But you are full of πŸˆπŸ‚πŸ’©.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/19 15:53:46
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/19 17:09:11 (permalink)
pensfan1
You can't possibly think anyone is buying that BS. I make a comment about boxing gloves and MMA training then you hurry up and make a gun comment. "Don't know what "virus" you might run into out there". Like if anyone would come near you, its aim and fire. Your passive aggressive crap is so apparent. I'm gonna leave it at that, before I get accused of gereatic bashing and old man intimidating. But you are full of πŸˆπŸ‚πŸ’©.

MOI, passive aggressive crap is so apparent? You mean the kind of behavior that you may call other people out on β€” but then do yourselfπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Really dude, your need to insult and intimidate the elderly is sooo obvious and a very serious problem. You should seek help.

Maybe begin with "anger management".
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/19 17:12:59

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to: