Boxing ring -

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4130
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 15:49:10 (permalink)
Pretty sad that a political thread is the top one on a fishing site everyday, I don't mind it except just when it spreads to what few fishing threads are here.

Fishusa was far more enjoyable years ago, bunch of regular posters with various threads going. Yea there was quite a bit of ball busting and had to have a thick skin but most were good duuds even if you did disagree.

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2281
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 15:53:38 (permalink)
JM2
pensfan1
People that know me, know who I am.

Are you a speech writer for Biden, or maybe Yogi Berra?

Look I know you're one of his guys. If you don't wanna address the main topic of this thread, you're no better than him.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/07 15:55:36
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 608
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 16:15:28 (permalink)
And the main topic of this thread is to single out and attack one person who posts on these forums, because he posts too often. Funny stuff. One of his guys, more funny stuff. No better than what? Someone like you? Who thinks it's okay to attack someone because they post too much. I guess, I may have this strange ability to not let stupid stuff bother me. You obviously don't have that ability.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 805
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 16:57:12 (permalink)
I guess maybe when you sign up for this forum they should give you say 100 posts a month!!That way hardly anyone on here would be in the thousands of posts ya think???
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11317
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 17:17:38 (permalink)
pensfan

, as will some of "his people" and totally disagree with everything. They will "blame" me or us for the whole thing. Never once even considering the contrary.

See how Pensfan promotes his alter ego's as they pop out of the woodwork.

But readily chastises anyone who speaks out against him and refers to them as "his people"?

I'll address his constant whinning about a comment I took down. The same comment Pensfan made a point of highlighting, by posting on the very next page.

Pensfan could care less about the content of my post, his only desire is to attack me personally along with anyone who does not agree with him.

An elementary school student can see Pensfan intent. His reasons are as childish as can be. When he loses an argument he becomes hostile and aggressive getting personal with his verbal attacks.

He uses terms like "pap" in a demeaning way. My guess, he enjoys bullying elderly folks.

He uses emoji for making strong sexual inuendos. Again, one would need be very imature, not to know what his intensions are.

In another of his rants, he cast insults regarding health issues. Along with hinting of life expectancy.

This is not new, over the past several years, I've had to deal with Pensfans and his threats and insults. I mention a PM received from Pensfan threating if he ever sees me on the water, he will get in my face.

As for his alter ego posting, It isnt difficult to see everyone supporting him, have parroted Pensfan almost to a tee.

I have addressed all two of Pensfan complaints of which neither of his complaints holds water.

I should also mention Pensfan participation on these boards is sparse, but when he does come around, He's stirring up trouble.

As for those disappointed with more conversation regarding politics than fishing or hunting, where the hell ya been? Politics discussion has been escalating for 4 years now.

If in fact politics do get carried into a fishing or hunting conversation, than the politics are directly related to that subject.

This is a forum open to general discussion by anyone who abides by the rules.

If you do not care to read my post then don't.

If you create a forum and do not want my view points, block me.

If I step out of line on a forum my thread will be taken down, by a moderator.

If I feel I may have had said something that is upsetting to someone, I'll take it down.

If you say something I find upsetting, I'll respond. Which leads me to say, treat me with respect and I'll respond in kind.

Make a big deal or twist my words for the sake of an argument and you get one.

Get stupid, become insulting, hostile and aggressive, and I'll respond in kind.

Try blowing smoke and I'll call you out.

In closing may I say... if you don't like my posting, it sure sucks to be you.

He post to much...๐Ÿ˜ญ he talks about politics.....๐Ÿ˜ญ he doesn't fish or hunt...๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't come around because he post so much๐Ÿ˜ญ Thats my favorite of the day, the truth is, ya never have anything to contribute cause you're only here for "spotburning" like yinz do on Twitter & Facebook. ๐Ÿ˜‚
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 17:27:27

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 17:37:43 (permalink)
MM how about sum that popcorn... Promise no talking politics, ๐Ÿค” how 'bout no talking.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 17:46:00 (permalink)
This is the last time I will say this you imbecile, I have one account. I have never had another. I know its hard for you to comprehend that more than one person would think your an immature gas bag but that's how it is. So once again, STFU! 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 17:56:45 (permalink)
pensfan1
This is the last time I will say this you imbecile, I have one account. I have never had another. I know its hard for you to comprehend that more than one person would think your an immature gas bag but that's how it is. So once again, STFU!ย 

Why so violent ("STFU") when I mention alter ego? Afraid the moderators you complain about, might get a little suspicious? I think they should be.

BTW where's your eg.... errr, buddy Borg been hiding all this time? Strange he would be so quiet while all of "your other people" have been voicing their displeasure with my post counts.

Geez.... what a pathetic & childish reason to stir up trouble.

๐Ÿค” maybe there's some truth to "likes harrassing the elderly".

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 18:02:37 (permalink)
FishinGuy
Honestly, just skimmed this thread. Don't have a dog in this fight. But gotta say btdt's constant rambling on every single thread on this whole forum has seriously kept me away from posting and reading this site for the most part in the last few years. It's tiring and pointless and I just wish he'd stop talking. It's obnoxious. ๐Ÿคฎ. No need to reply to me. We'll be 3 pages past it before I'm back to check in on fishing reports/discussions.

I don't believe I've ever seen where you started a contributing forum regarding your location in PA. and you were here 7 years before me.

When you do respond, it's to someone elses forum. I'll be darned.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 18:13:28

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 18:24:42 (permalink)
Here's another little tid bit about "your people" Mr. Alter Ego... check out the year fishfighter1 joined the forums vs when I joined?

Your buddy Harvey been around 9 years before me. Where was "all" his post then? Somebody chase him away??

Just another one of "your people" you PMed to stir up trouble???
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 18:27:52

BorgCollective
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 199
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 18:47:04 (permalink)

So you say pennsfan uses emojis and sexual inuendo???
So what about you calling people "rooster breath" and telling them to get "on their elbows"???

You are such a hypocritical old geezer!
Every thread you reply to ends up having some political comment added in.

Yes, we are still here!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 19:00:51 (permalink)
THERE HE IS........๐Ÿ˜˜

In response to your "Richard Cranium". I thought we were using pet names.

You just don't get it do you.... hypocrite.

Running around on their knees refers to people, like you (which is obvious) with their heads up their asz.

BorgCollective
ย 
ย 
So you say pennsfan uses emojis and sexual inuendo???
So what about you calling people "rooster breath" and telling them to get "on their elbows"???
ย 
You are such a hypocritical old geezer!
Every thread you reply to ends up having some political comment added in.
ย 
ย 

P.S. I liked Richard Wad better. Would you prefer "Wad" for short?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 19:06:37

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2618
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 08:17:59 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
pensfan1
This is the last time I will say this you imbecile, I have one account. I have never had another. I know its hard for you to comprehend that more than one person would think your an immature gas bag but that's how it is. So once again, STFU! 

Why so violent ("STFU") when I mention alter ego? Afraid the moderators you complain about, might get a little suspicious? I think they should be.

BTW where's your eg.... errr, buddy Borg been hiding all this time? Strange he would be so quiet while all of "your other people" have been voicing their displeasure with my post counts.

Geez.... what a pathetic & childish reason to stir up trouble.

๐Ÿค” maybe there's some truth to "likes harrassing the elderly".

That's it right there...that's your "go to" whenever someone points out one of your falsehoods, name calls or lies, you just falsely accuse them of posting under multiple names.  It's your version of the "fake news" caterwaul.  Most of us have been here posting for a decade before you showed up with your Russian Bot approach to discussion and your "Trump at all costs" protectionism.  At least be honest about what it is you do on these boards.  It would be refreshing.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 09:05:51 (permalink)
As usual "wrong again" LDD.

If there is no truth to my assumption then why so defensive and in this case, belligerent? Does make one curious... eh?

I'll wait.....

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 09:35:28 (permalink)
What round is this and where the girl with the sign walking around the ring? Ding, ding come out swinging!
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 501
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 09:46:35 (permalink)
Out of all of Pappy Bootlickerโ€™s sh1tposting habits, the excessive and unnecessary use of quotation marks is probably the most annoying.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:01:36 (permalink)
You will notice BT deleted posts again, this time on Thunderpole's Troutfishing thread. Why was that?

Jus ask'IN, jus curious??????

I'll wait..
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:01:36 (permalink)
Bad wifi at work.. sorry for the double post.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/08 10:30:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:39:16 (permalink)
pensfan1
You will notice BT deleted posts again, this time on Thunderpole's Troutfishing thread. Why was that?

Jus ask'IN, jus curious??????

I'll wait..

You failed to mention, I did submit the word apology.

Which failure is to be expected from you, as you continue your whinning.

Funny you criticize me for my posting on forums and yet it is you Pensfan, who started and continued trashing those forums with your condesending childish insults looking for a fight.

Strange you only show up at certain times and stranger yet, your time trashing any forum where I post, you always looking to stir trouble.

I know Tyson shut down, did you get layed off from your job at the deli? Where was that ๐Ÿค” The Country Market?

Edit: ooops Beg your pardon; County Market.

I'll stand corrected.

P.S. Nice place.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 16:41:37

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:43:48 (permalink)
MyWar
Out of all of Pappy Bootlickerโ€™s sh1tposting habits, the excessive and unnecessary use of quotation marks is probably the most annoying.

Same rhetoric by another whinner on these forums. You a parrot, an alter ego, just plain loser, all the above?

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2618
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:46:27 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

If there is no truth to my assumption then why so defensive and in this case, belligerent? Does make one curious... eh?

I'll wait.....

This would just be a good time for you to admit you're wrong, apologize to everyone, and post a picture of you kissing your own @$$.  That should suffice.  And before you accuse me of being belligerent I'm not trying to be.  It's a serious recommendation and it would go a long way to bringing peace to the boards.    So, we're waiting. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:49:46 (permalink)
pensfan1
Bad wifi at work.. sorry for the double post.

Huh.... you're being paid to play on the internet.

I stand corrected

So now does a job, where you troll forums, pay well?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:55:52 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

I'll wait.....

This would just be a good time for you to admit you're wrong, apologize to everyone, and post a picture of you kissing your own @$$. ย That should suffice. ย And before you accuse me of being belligerent I'm not trying to be. ย It's a serious recommendation and it would go a long way to bringing peace to the boards. ย ย  So, we're waiting.ย 

๐Ÿ˜ต ewwww.

yep, typical of a guy who sucker punches, runs down to the next bar and boost how tough he is.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 10:55:52 (permalink)
Jigs, ring the bell... MM where is the popcorn.

Next....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 11:04:22

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 12:40:30 (permalink)
I'll be darned ......has passed and no response??? ๐Ÿค” I think I heard that somewhere.

OK, I'll extend a chin annnnd start the next round.

LDD

And before you accuse me of being belligerent

LDD I think you've mistaken "belligerent" for "intelligent" so never no fear of me accusing you of that.

That's OK though cause (I ain't afraid to admit) I too ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Keyword being "sharpest"... get it.

Next....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 16:38:54

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 16:32:42 (permalink)
Dam it boyz.... I extended a chin but I'll be darned if I'm gonna stand here all day.

Where the hell is that bell Jigs and forget the popcorn. It's likely stale by now.

I hear a nap callin my name๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 16:42:43 (permalink)
Awwwww are you lonely? Didn't get your daily FE attention fix? I asked why you deleted more posts, never got an answer????? Jus ask'IN jus say'IN...

Oh ya almost forgot. Since you asked, 18 n change. Couple days a week keeps me with enough play money. ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 17:01:18 (permalink)
pensfan1
Awwwww are you lonely? Didn't get your daily FE attention fix? I asked why you deleted more posts, never got an answer????? Jus ask'IN jus say'IN...

Oh ya almost forgot. Since you asked, 18 n change. Couple days a week keeps me with enough play money. ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Which makes it apparent your intension is to troll, looking for trouble.

Or maybe in making all your riches being paid to play on the internet, you forget what you said, where, by who?

I can understand, keeping up with all "your people" would be confusing.

Honestly, I must admit, I made a vital mistake. I judged you, unlike the others making a fool of themselves crying about my post, as being one who could present a good debate. Now, I gotta wonder about you as it's obvious & strange, you too have a fetish about the number of my post. Strange.

As for deleting my comments, I do that just to get your mind off my "post count" as well as pisz you off, giving you something new to whine about and revealing, just how big of a crybaby you truely are. psst, it's working.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

OK your turn.... ya can post your emoljis now.

I'll wait....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/08 17:20:06

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 17:27:52 (permalink)
I think you deleted them because you're a coward. I think some how in your twisted , cobweb filled head, you see no fault of your own. You deleted them because they showed how childish you are and how you are the one that mostly hijacks every thread, taking them off track and on your message. I think you should take LDD's advice. Apologize and let's all move on. Let's agree for you to stay on topic with what ever is being discussed. Don't take every thread to a chest pounding, proud to be Merrican go Trump go, kill the sissy liberals situation. Maybe post with some coherence. Maybe a little more content and less babble? MAYBE not talk to yourself on a daily basis? But I know I might as well be banging my head against the wall. Hey I'm helping raise 3 kids so I know how to deal with the pitfalls of trying to talk to someone thats not mature enough to understand what I'm saying.

If not, then..... its a war of attrition. Bring your ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’ฉ and we can go more rounds. Up to you.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/08 17:38:06
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 644
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/08 20:09:00 (permalink)
Never apologize, BT. it's a sign of weakness. Tell 'em to go pound sal......er, whatever it is they pound.

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to: