Boxing ring -

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2281
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 10:39:58 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
BeenThereDoneThat.
pensfan1
figure it out BOOMER

Care to explain your coloring book?

pensfan

"We are all tired of your ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ

WHAT THE HECK......

Ya been trolling to get me to respond, least y'all can do is respond.

P.S. Helps with my post count

You need no help with that, I can tell ya that much. Why not address the couple comments on your actions and the way you have turned many posters sour on these boards? Posters that have been here wayyyyy before you even knew what Fish USA was..

I'll wait......
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/07 10:58:41
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 805
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 10:58:55 (permalink)
I wouldn't say sour on these boards just this off topic section open discussion and mostly this thread.many of the old posters post a lot on the other threads I do ive been on since 2002 . as far as the nastiness on this section of threads the mods could end it ASAP delete the darn thing lock the thread. That's what they do on most other forums but it is nice to have a section were you can talk politics which there's always different opinions and viewpoints. 
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 608
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:03:38 (permalink)
Internet gangbangers? You guys are mostly likely not aware that you guys look like fools.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:05:47 (permalink)
Personally, I wouldn't care if they did away with the whole Off Topic section. I mean it would suck not being able to talk sports, especially hockey but it probably needs to be done.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:08:43 (permalink)
If certain people upset you so much, why can't you just block their posts?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:11:43 (permalink)
ICE NUT
I wouldn't say sour on these boards just this off topic section open discussion and mostly this thread.many of the old posters post a lot on the other threads I do ive been on since 2002 . as far as the nastiness on this section of threads the mods could end it ASAP delete the darn thing lock the thread. That's what they do on most other forums but it is nice to have a section were you can talk politics which there's always different opinions and viewpoints.ย 

I post also across many forums. You do realize most of the political stuff on here, Facebook would delete immediately? Now I know some of you older gents don't have FB or don't want FB. Thats probably for a lot of reasons. The biggest, IMO, is posting here means no one really knows who you are. You can say whatever you want under the cloak of anonymity. You don't have to put your actual name or face to it. Which is right up the alley of some.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/07 11:23:23
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:13:51 (permalink)
or change the channel like on tv if on the thread that bothers you don't go there.if they continue to allow the open discussion threads to continue it will be toxic. I do agree with JM just block the posts.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:18:11 (permalink)
JM2

Here's the whole point. I'm not the only one. I might be spearheading this discussion but personally blocking someone is just enabling said someone. You don't just turn a blind eye to bad behavior and expect it to change. Now is this guy gonna ever change? Probably not. But the more people that take notice the more HE looks like the internet gangbanger or what ever you want to call it.

Hey lock this thread, shut down the whole OT board, whatever. This used to be an outdoor site anyway. Maybe it needs to become that again??
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:19:26 (permalink)
Not all of us older folks pensfan live like that I have fb,messenger,whatsup,ect and at least 3 other forums.My full name is in the profile not afraid to put it there Is yours??You are correct in my other forums when you sign up you agree to the forums terms and most ban political or nasty talk. This one does not

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11317
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:19:44 (permalink)
๐Ÿค” let me think, I don't run from coward trolls who send PMs threatening to get in my face?

I expose coward trolls who hide behind their keyboards, making derogatory remarks about the age and/or health status of good people because we enjoy conversing on a forum?

I exspose jealous trolls by calling out their coward use of emolji in making insults.

So short story.... I piszed you off because I exposed you for what you are.

P.S. Note I said "trolls" as in alter ego trolls.

Now be the "man" you pretend to be and answer my question.

Do you kiss anybody with that mouth?

I'll wait..

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:26:48 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Not all of us older folks pensfan live like that I have fb,messenger,whatsup,ect and at least 3 other forums.My full name is in the profile not afraid to put it there Is yours??You are correct in my other forums when you sign up you agree to the forums terms and most ban political or nasty talk. This one does not
ย 
ย 
ย 

I have put my full name out there many times. People that know me, know who I am.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:34:08 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
๐Ÿค” let me think, I don't run from coward trolls who send PMs threatening to get in my face?

I expose coward trolls who hide behind their keyboards, making derogatory remarks about the age and/or health status of good people because we enjoy conversing on a forum?

I exspose jealous trolls by calling out their coward use of emolji in making insults.

So short story.... I piszed you off because I exposed you for what you are.

P.S. Note I said "trolls" as in alter ego trolls.

Now be the "man" you pretend to be and answer my question.

Do you kiss anybody with that mouth?

I'll wait..

You alway go back to that PM. I still have it unedited, I might add. It was not threatening at all. Maybe you took it that way because you know you run your mouth. You would crap your pants if anyone of the posters you bash actually came up to you and introduced themselves.

There you go again with the alter ego BS. Whatev dude.

Only troll here is you.

And yes, I do kiss my wife with my mouth.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:36:05 (permalink)
Now your turn. Answer my question. Address the actual bone of contention. About how fed up people are with you....

Again, I'll wait.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:37:42 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2

Here's the whole point. I'm not the only one. I might be spearheading this discussion but personally blocking someone is just enabling said someone. You don't just turn a blind eye to bad behavior and expect it to change. Now is this guy gonna ever change? Probably not. But the more people that take notice the more HE looks like the internet gangbanger or what ever you want to call it.

Hey lock this thread, shut down the whole OT board, whatever. This used to be an outdoor site anyway. Maybe it needs to become that again??

This whole thread and the reason it was started would be considered bad behavior. Lock this thread, shutdown the OT board, hell why stop there? Shutdown the whole internet. Thankfully none of this is your call. There are safe spaces for you to go. Go there, but don't try to drag us there with you.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:40:44 (permalink)
Here's the deal....

What's Pensfan as well as "the others" major problem??

My number of post on FishUSA and I have something to say on every board. REALLY?

Too, he sayd I have chased people from the boards, people who have been here for years, no longer contribute. REALLY

Then there is this favorite, nobody ever talks to me so I'm just talking to myself.

I need not go on, just read the derogatory comments Pensfan has written about me in the past few days alone. Of course, being a coward and instead of coming right out and say it, he uses emolji to make inuendos.

As for "some others", some others have been around for years (with very few post) but come out to (same as pensfans) "complain" about my "number" of post??? REALLY?

C'MON MAN? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Number of post.

In closing..... and my last question IN doing my part to prevent the closing of this board, may I ask...

Pensfan do you kiss anybody with that mouth.

P.S. Thanks to Borg, for creating this board, specifically in my honor. I appreciate it.

P.S.S I'll wait...
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 11:51:51

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:42:07 (permalink)
Pump the brakes Fox n Friends...Safe space? Lmao. Thats a typical response from you. No one needs a safe space.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:47:40 (permalink)
Could somebody throw Pensfan a crying towel..... I'm busy running up my numbers.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 11:49:32

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1939
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:49:32 (permalink)
Its good to have  a place for adult discourse- however when some start to get personal and complain with others responding it deteriorates over time without ever looking back.
The juvenile 'who started it' has no pertinent place, just the fact that sometimes insults get outa hand and frankly have no place on any board.
Answer to the problem- NO INSULTING BEHAVIOR- just an open ADULT discussion on whatever.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/05/07 11:50:39
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2618
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:51:39 (permalink)
BTDT,  you can dish it but you can't take it...just like Mr. Prez.  
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:52:38 (permalink)
pensfan1
Pump the brakes Fox n Friends...Safe space? Lmao. Thats a typical response from you. No one needs a safe space.

Then why are you asking for one?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 11:55:30 (permalink)
LDD
BTDT, ย you can dish it but you can't take it...just like Mr. Prez. ย 

Speaking of trolls. Hi LDD.

I figured you'd been here by now. Just like a bar room fight huh. You let somebody start it then you run in and sucker punch people.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:12:35 (permalink)
MM where the hell ya at with that popcorn???

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:17:21 (permalink)
OMGosh ya can't make this stuff up. Look at the potty mouth throwing his insults talking about moderators not shutting down boards or controling somebody because of post numbers.

How gooder is that...

Ok "now" I'm gonna wait on the popcorn.

MM where's the popcorn.๐Ÿคค

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:32:59 (permalink)
bigfoot
Thing about boxing is, both combatants usually get bloodied and beat up to a certain extent. Sometimes there isn't even a clear winner. In the long run, depending on how many bouts you had, it takes a toll on your body and mind. Perhaps it would be a good idea to tone down the rhetoric and to try and get our points of view across without purposely trying to offend others. Too many things of importance going on in this country and around the world for us to be at each other's throats. The acrimony going on between various posters, in my humble opinion is getting out of hand. Why can't we just agree to disagree if need be, extend an olive branch to those we so vigorously have issues with, and admit to ourselves that we all have the right to our opinions and if they don't align with another persons point of view at least respect their right to voice it. I believe we all have the innate ability to overcome the ill will and discord that as of late has permeated various topics posted. Old saying "You can catch more bees with honey, than vinegar."

Hey Pap, instead of avoiding the whole topic how about addressing the issue..
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/05/07 14:30:35
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:34:09 (permalink)
pensfan1
I dunno Foot, we've both been here a long time and have never seen what is going on right now on theses boards. Even back when The Great White/Eastside Scottie battles went on. Long time posters are fed up with the "taking over" of the boards by BT. Every day, every thread, day in and day out. Same incoherent drabble Sometimes numerous times on the same thread. They have either stopped contributing or have just left all together as a result. When guys like CAPT can't deal with it then there's something wrong, wouldn't you say? I know there is a saying, if you run into an azzhole in the morning, you ran into an azzhole. If you run into them all day... You're the azzhole..

I will say, I escalate at times but who wouldn't when being accused of stupid childish ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ? Secondary accounts? C'mon!?! I'm sure it happens, but just because posters have the same views on things doesn't mean it's the same person. Would you not agree on that?

I think we, the ones he has the most problem with, try to carry on conversation. He takes it off the rails immediately. Just like the perspective thread.. Why do you think he deleted all his posts before it got ugly? Because he made it ugly off the jump. Every thread doesn't have to be about the major political fissure that has engulfed this nation. Doesn't have to be about I (We) are liberal and whatever comes out of my(Our) mouth(s) has to be attacked because of it. He leaves no choice but to attack back, then a dozen or so posts later said conversation is destroyed. I could go on but I'm only one poster and not the only one who thinks this guy is a clown, at best. He will read this , as will some of "his people" and totally disagree with everything. They will "blame" me or us for the whole thing. Never once even considering the contrary.

SOOOOOOOOO. Thats a little of my take on it.

Oh ya, almost forgot. Good post Foot

Or maybe this one?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:35:10 (permalink)
fishfighter1
Sorry Bigfoot, but I have to agree with Pensfan. The guy has to realize that his act is getting tired. Other board members seem to feel the same way. The number of posts are just staggering. I get having an opinion and wanting to voice it, or get in on a relevant or constructive conversation.ย  But holy cow, to post on so many threads to basically "just to hear yourself talk" nonsense is mind numbing. Maybe he feels he's being funny, witty or insightful, who knows, but it definitely needs to be toned down a bit. The BDT show is really wearing thin IMO. Others agree, as the great Mike Ditka used to say on ESPN "C'mon man!ย 

Wait wait... one more.

Guess I'll have some popcorn too
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2056
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:38:09 (permalink)
Honestly, just skimmed this thread. Don't have a dog in this fight. But gotta say btdt's constant rambling on every single thread on this whole forum has seriously kept me away from posting and reading this site for the most part in the last few years. It's tiring and pointless and I just wish he'd stop talking. It's obnoxious. ๐Ÿคฎ. No need to reply to me. We'll be 3 pages past it before I'm back to check in on fishing reports/discussions.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 12:56:37 (permalink)
Oh wow, another alter ego account I didn't know I had... whodathunkit...
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4130
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 15:39:27 (permalink)
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Boxing ring - 2020/05/07 15:46:16 (permalink)
pensfan1
People that know me, know who I am.

Are you a speech writer for Biden, or maybe Yogi Berra?
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to: