Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 13
Author
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 18:51:18 (permalink)
She only was able to get 2% of the vote when running against Joe and the others- clearly not all that popular with Dems.
Also she is hard against Fracking- not a good thing in places like PA and some other swing states,
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11789
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 20:05:31 (permalink)
Kamoola Harris.... WHO KNEW!! πŸ˜‚

Thought for sure Susan Rice would be picked to keep her out of the clutches of Durham/Barr. Shows what I know huh??πŸ™‰

Buttt wait, what if "Uncle Joe" don't get elected, will that make him fair game after the election. Course, all those "mail in ballots" will need verified before it's known "Uncle Joe" lost by a land slide. So what the hell does this have to do with Susan Rice? Welp, damed if I know, maybe a token sacrafice to the conspiracy gods.πŸ™Š

Anyways anybody else getting this pop-up??
pop-up
Either the feature is disabled, or you do not have sufficient permission.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 20:24:27 (permalink)
Its really OK though because at his press conference tomorrow he will likely announce someone else.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4640
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 20:44:09 (permalink)
Have they told Joe yet?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 21:19:46 (permalink)
r3g3
Its really OK though because at his press conference tomorrow he will likely announce someone else.

DarDys

Have they told Joe yet?

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

When Civil Rights Attorney Leo Terrell (D) says he is voting Republican and wants a Trump hat.... people listen.

Democrats for Trump will
vote straight GOP ticket.

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/11 21:31:14

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 684
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 22:41:32 (permalink)
BT, you may recall I PMed you about that same message several months ago when I'd type out a post and couldn't post it? I found that the only way to post was to open the full version and then hit submit. I'm not getting that message right now, but still have to use the full version to post. And for the past couple of months I'd been able to post normally, but for the past week or so, I have to use the full version to post again. BTW, I was unable to quote you on the pop up message. I think the cyber gods are just playin' havoc for a while.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/11 23:46:25 (permalink)
emitch, I did forget our discussion (stupid JoeBiden syndrom)

I didn't try the 'puter and see if the same pop-up popped-up nor did I try the the full version button on my phone cause I wasn't smart enough to thunk of doing that... stupid me. Next time I shall.

I know when I do stupid stuff like checking to see who's lurking about without logging in I get the pop-up popping-up but I do get a comment page on my phone and that doesn't happen if I don't log in so I knew I was logged in but maybe the system thought I wasn't logged in so the system popped-up the pop-up. πŸ™„ Dang.., I think I been watching too much Dr Falsie lately. I seem to be rambling on and forget what I said when, where & to who I said. See what I'm sayin? πŸ™ƒ

Now where was I.... oh yeah, maybe I should wear goggles or perhaps a full face shield or both, along with a full face mask.

ummm, what were we talking about?? stupid JoeBiden syndrom.

PS. Did I mention I also know when I'm logged in cause my lantern is lit but when I'm not it's not? 😏
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/12 00:04:00

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 00:57:04 (permalink)
DarDys
Have they told Joe yet?

No, not yet. They don't want to confuse him too much, because he still sometimes thinks he's running for VP. They don't want to make him think they're giving him the boot. " Joe, we picked Kamela to run as VP"....."Aw Come on man, you mean I'm out".
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 08:53:16 (permalink)
Welp Uncle Joe ain't the only one confused because the anti-America news media is painting a false picture of Harris, once again, revealing just how toopid the anti-America press thinks WeThePeople are.

I'll stand corrected butt Kamala Harris's father is upset with her for making a 'travesty' of her Jamaican heritage...........

BTW I guess Uncle Joe is gonna give Harris a second chance to vote for him C'MON MAN. If you don't vote for me... you ain't black.πŸ™ƒ

PS. 😠 DAM that pop-up.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/12 08:55:07

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2065
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 12:19:09 (permalink)
Media already putting forth the notion that she is a "moderate." Me thinks not!

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 18:51:08 (permalink)
Watched the Biden / Harris show tonight and learned a few things.

Learned that the whole Coronavirus thing in the US is the fault of Donald Trump -- and here had mistakenly believed it started in China and spread throughout the entire world.
Learned that Joe knows how to fix it- even after calling Trump a racist when he did the travel ban, never said what he would do though-TOP SECRET for now I guess.
Learned that Harris must like BLM as she gave them a nice shoutout and that neither one of them cares about riots and crime as they got little to no notice whatsoever.
Learned that Harris, who has one of the most Liberal voting records in Congress, is now trying to look moderate after a political career of acute  liberalism.
Learned that our economy is in a shambles and that Joe is the only one who knows how to get us out- guess another great stock market day with 401 and retirement funds  skyrocketing again is really bad news?? Or am I the nut ??

Learned to go to the nearest Dem HQ next spring for all the BS necessary for my garden needs.

HAD ONE NAGGING CONSPIRTORIAL THOUGHT THROUGHOUT THE SPEECHES-
-DID THE DNC HAVE THE DEMS RUNNING FOR PRES STEP ASIDE JUST TO HAVE JOE WIN FOR NOW AND TO ABDICATE AT THE CONVENTION- THUS AVOIDING ALL THE INFIGHTING AND BAD PRESS ?

IS THAT WHY HE AVOIDED INTERVIEWS AND STAYED IN THE BASEMENT SO LONG WITHOUT EVER REALLY GIVING CAMPAIGN INFO  ?
AND IS HARRIS THE CHOSEN HEIR APPARANT EVEN THOUGH SHE ONLY GOT 2 PERCENT IN THE PRIMARY AND HADDA DROP OUT ?

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/12 19:00:03
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1131
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 19:26:03 (permalink)
I'll actually feel kinda bad for old Joe if he wins the election. At his age lots of accidents happen, and while probably not right out of the gate, I feel that the party of identity politics will stop at nothing to ensure that they are the first to have not only a woman, but a non-Caucasian woman as president. Only way this scenario would be more of a sure thing would be if Harris was transgender as well.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 20:17:23 (permalink)
Even some of the Lib press is starting to talk about when he goes and the VP becomes President.
Guess he is far enough along that he just wants the top job on his eternal resume and has no sense of shame left.

Still cant get over Harris hard stand against fracking and still getting picked- is Joe against it too - they both like the Green deal so may well be.
Remember when Obama/Biden stopped coal mining and coal energy by making the emissions so restrictive that modern science cant produce the legal limits they mandated.
Between his history with Coal and her history against Fracking that makes a lotta states that oughta be all scardey cat about the Dems right now.

Under Trump all those restrictions went away and we now  export coal and fracking greatly contributed to our nations new position of being energy independent.
Other nations can no longer hold us hostage- wait till the Dems change all that and the jobs go away and we are again dependent on the Arab world to cook,travel and heat our homes.
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 863
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 21:35:08 (permalink)
I watched that, not sure if it's supposed to be a comedy or horror movie. What I learned Joe's still a total idiot, Harris was appointed to him. Back in 16 he was a racist bigot just like trump -per Harris. She is as black as she is white 1/4 50% Indian the red dot kind not standing bear kind. Her family owned hundreds of slaves all races. She supports tossing people in jail for smoking pot, yet admits to smoking pot. She wants to strip the 2A away. She supports blm riots vandalism. Let's not forget how she choked her way into politics to be polite. I think they just screwed themselves lol go trump . The question is will they cry and riot when trump wins. Did you sign up for your mail in voter card? Ha I lite my gill with mine and cooked a tenderloin I shot with a rifle #trump2020
post edited by thunderpole - 2020/08/12 21:46:19

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/12 23:09:02 (permalink)
Go Uncle Joe.....

If Pelosi thought the Dems had a chance in hell at getting the White House, Uncle Joe wouldn't be nominated.

TRUMP/PENCE/HOUSE/SENATE 2020

PS. A word to Uncle Joe

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

PPS. Stupid popup🀬
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/12 23:32:40

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 684
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 06:33:04 (permalink)
Apparently all of the MSM got their marching orders from the DNC. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN; all of them are touting Harris as a middle of the road moderate, instead of the flaming left winger that she is. Hope the American people can remember 6 months back when she was running for Prez all of her crazy ideas. Far enough left that she only garnered 2% of the vote in the primary.  Didn't hear the BBC news, but FOX is the only news source telling the truth, as far as I can tell.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 112
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 07:27:05 (permalink)

She is as black as she is white 1/4 50% Indian the red dot kind not standing bear kind. Her family owned hundreds of slaves all races. She supports tossing people in jail for smoking pot, yet admits to smoking pot. She wants to strip the 2A away. She supports blm riots vandalism. Let's not forget how she choked her way into politics to be polite.

I feel that the party of identity politics will stop at nothing to ensure that they are the first to have not only a woman, but a non-Caucasian woman as president. Only way this scenario would be more of a sure thing would be if Harris was transgender as well.

Apparently all of the MSM got their marching orders from the DNC. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN; all of them are touting Harris as a middle of the road moderate, instead of the flaming left winger that she is. 

Wow. She really has you guys and the rest of the GOP worried.  Its hilarious that Trump calls her the most corrupt Attorney General ever, but he and Ivanka gave donations to her re-election campaign.  lol
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 195
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 07:58:42 (permalink)
It really is amusing watching Trumpkins tying themselves into knots trying to figure out how to attack, and what to call Kamala Harris. Might I suggest that you just get used to calling her β€œMadam Vice President.”
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 10:22:13 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
It really is amusing watching Trumpkins tying themselves into knots trying to figure out how to attack, and what to call Kamala Harris. Might I suggest that you just get used to calling her β€œMadam Vice President.”

STOP THAT...... Ya big tease. 😁

😱MGosh it uploaded and no stupid popup. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€œπŸ€›
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/13 10:25:43

thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 863
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 10:35:00 (permalink)
How many joe Biden signs do you guys see around? Personally me not a single one

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 10:49:54 (permalink)
Almost feeling sorry for poor Joe.
Only way he got picked for being the candidate on his third try was the DNC getting involved and eliminating the competition.
Now that he appears to have the position he has been so scardey cat that he has hidden in the basement for months.
Now they arent even gonna talk about him anymore- it will be all HARRIS HARRIS HARRIS for weeks to come.
Clearly even Joe now knows he is toast soon after the election -one way or another.
Thats IF he comes outa their convention as the candidate.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/13 10:53:42
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 11:22:40 (permalink)
I have heard several mentions of Biden not being the candidate after the convention or between the convention and Election Day. Since he now officially has enough convention delegates for the nomination, barring any serious health problem, how would he not be the nominee?

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 12:21:31 (permalink)
If one is interested in Harris’s position on guns, look at her β€œfriend of the court” filing in the DC handgun ban case that made it to the SCOTUS.

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 195
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 13:04:53 (permalink)
thunderpole
How many joe Biden signs do you guys see around? Personally me not a single one
I've been informally surveying yard signs while driving to and from Pa and Ohio golf courses, which I do 2 or 3 times a week. Some recent results: rt 65 Beaver Co - 4 or 5 Biden, 0 Trump. Butler Co from Portersville area to north of Lake Arthur - nothing but Trump signs, and quite a few of them. This Wednesday, Lawrence Co from 422 to Rt 18 - 3 Biden, 1 Trump. (Surprised by that one). I mentioned this subject earlier on this thread. I think the fact that there are any Biden signs may be spelling doom for the President in Pa considering his less than 1% margin of victory in 2016. I don't recall seeing a single Clinton sign in a private yard 4 yrs ago. Saw some in public rights of way, but not yards. I believe his base is still there, (perhaps under some sort of demonic spell or something) but he's losing a little support with certain groups, and a little is all it's going to take.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 16:00:23 (permalink)
Ya cant make it up--
Biden just tried to take credit for the Israel/UAE peace deal.
Horses azz.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/08/13 19:28:38
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 18:35:36 (permalink)
Every time I see Biden I think of Lloyd Bridges as Admiral Benson in the Hot Shots franchise.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 20:24:42 (permalink)
All y'all see this...... not likely if yinz watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC..... I'll stand corrected.

Any bets, which anti-America news media would be howling the loudest,
if things were the other way around?

https://abc13-com.cdn.amp...ld-killed%2F6368779%2F
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/13 20:36:04

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/13 20:47:46 (permalink)
Everytime I see Joe Biden I think if he were to get into the White House... America is in very deep πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© 🀨.

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3397
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/14 08:39:47 (permalink)
Here in Westmoreland Co. and my travels to Cambria county and through Indiana county and last weekend up to Mercer county, I can say I have not seen one Biden yard sign, bumper sticker or decal anywhere....Did see quite a few for Trump....just my observations.
I do know some of my neighbors are die hard Dems and union people and will be voting for Biden.

Was at a dek hockey tourney last weekend for the kids in Cranberry (well, have one this weekend and it seems like one every weekend for the remainder of the year!) and there were teams from Mass., Long Island, NJ, Connecticut and it was nice to see even these peeps wearing camo and MAGA merch....probably won't make a dent in the votes for those states though....
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/14 10:15:00 (permalink)
There will be more Biden signs popping up now that a VP has been picked for him. Look for misprints that read Harris/Biden πŸ˜€

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 13
Jump to: