Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 13
Author
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/21 20:30:20 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
 I have my sisters. Four woman from Trump’s heartland, his ground zero in the state of Pennsylvania - Johnstown. They voted for him in 2016 and they’re not voting for him in 2020. They are not alone.

So they say.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2127
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/21 20:40:27 (permalink)
Think you are correct that Joe could take it this time as the pres Candidate- and I am a T supporter.
Hadnt even thought of that one.
Tell ya one thing- he is as nice and agreeable and a really good guy in person as well as in the press.
Thats a rare thing in politics.

Hey -Biden did the money for shovel ready jobs promise last time too when he was Number vp- all us local politicos were jumping for dollars.
THERE AINT NOTHING SHOVEL READY, as we and everyone else found.
In the pipeline projects- yea - permits ready to build -NO- even state permits can take years.

Soooo an empty promise as he well knows from prior experience-
OH forgot-
he might not remember.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/07/21 20:56:32
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 684
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/21 22:25:47 (permalink)
Could'a had a big chunk of change for infrastructure in the middle of last year. Both parties knew it had to (has to) be done, but the 'Crats were only interested in the non-existent Russian collusion, and then later interested only in impeachment. I don't think Nancy was gonna allow it to come to the floor in the House for fear that it would pass, giving Trump a win. Can't have that. So now, Biden's callin' for $700 billion for infrastructure to create jobs to get elected. I think the old figure was $1 trillion+ with Trump. He's tryin' to steal Trump's thunder. Both parties tout infrastructure as good payin' jobs, and they are. But once all the projects are built or completed, it's off to the un-employment line for many of the workers. They don't last forever.

post edited by EMitch - 2020/07/21 22:28:22

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11789
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/21 22:31:27 (permalink)
Speaking of John Kasich [Lincoln Project]. I wonder while at the Dem Convention, if John will address his thoughts....
On July 21, 2020, the FBI arrested Larry Householder and four others in connection with a $60 million bribery case involving the financial rescue of FirstEnergy's two nuclear plants in Ohio, Davis–Besse and Perry. U.S. Attorney David M. DeVillers called it "likely the largest bribery scheme ever perpetrated against the state of
Ohio".

Not that I'm insinuating anything or....... anything.

PS. Did I mention Larry Householder (R) is speaker of the Ohio House Of Representatives?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/21 22:43:12

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4640
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/22 12:51:03 (permalink)
Joe Biden is the John McCain of this election cycle.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/22 15:44:12 (permalink)
DarDy I believe that 100 %.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 195
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/22 15:53:02 (permalink)
Joe = Ronald Reagan
Don = Jimmy Carter
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/07/29 06:50:35 (permalink)
Goodness gracious where's all the support from the Biden team?

Today is the 29th and last show of support for Joe Biden was posted 7/23? 👀

Welp to show what kind of guy I am, and so Biden doesn't get forgotten in his basement, I'll bring Uncle Joe back into the limelight.

Clever, Uncle Joe schedules his speech then taking simple questions from reporters at the very same time national news networks are centered on the embarrasing horse and pony show conducted by Gerry Naddler and minions as they publicly berated DOJ William Barr.

Mercy Sakes, I hope the journalist do not pose the same questions to Donald J. Trump as I don't know if the POTUS could handle such questions.

Butt anyways, more about Joe Biden's excellent plagiarism.... err speech. 🤔 🙄 😒 😕 😐 ummm... ahhh OOOOH K, I give up. Hehh heh, guess I'll have wait and be indoctrinated by CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC.....

Shhhh listen.... the voices, the voices from the basement. 👀 The voices are whispering "Kamoola" yasssss... Kaaaamoooola.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/29 06:53:37

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 06:44:15 (permalink)
Promises made promises not kept — already.

Promise — VP pick to be revealed next week.

Well, not next week.

According to msm, pick was down to four possibilities (and one was not a women of color as was promised ), how hard can that decision be, especially since they are all qualified, in actually and in the identity politics criteria he set forth.

In his commercials he says he would have made better decisions faster by listening to the experts.

Sure. He has had as a short list of VPs comprised by experts for three weeks now and can’t pick one out of three (eliminating Warren because she doesn’t fit the expresses color profile, unless he wants to break that promise too) and now it will be another week or more.

He’ll do just fine in a dynamic situation that has hundreds of possibilities to choose from, from conflicting opinions by experts, that needs to be made in hours, if not minutes.

Maybe if focus group poll results would just be as fast as his Covid tests will be then he could make better decisions faster.
post edited by DarDys - 2020/08/01 07:31:41

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 09:04:54 (permalink)
"Uncle Joe", poster child for Prevagen, may have come to his senses and learned his white house would be located at Saint Elizabeths Hospital in DC as his VP choice is sworn into office?

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2676
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 13:16:54 (permalink)
Biden signs popping up all over my rural portion of Penn's Woods.   Interesting because I don't remember seeing even one Hillary sign. 

The Byedon one is clever...don't you guys think?
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 16:09:29 (permalink)
Im seeing them too. Some in places I’d never expect, like Butler County.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 16:15:22 (permalink)
They keep the rioters and vandals away......... Sometimes.
post edited by JM2 - 2020/08/01 16:19:30
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 16:24:43 (permalink)
LDD

It's going to confuse the typical Democrat voter. They're going to look for a candidate on their ballot with the name Byedon, and won't find one.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 16:35:01 (permalink)
LDD
Biden signs popping up all over my rural portion of Penn's Woods.   Interesting because I don't remember seeing even one Hillary sign. 

A lot of people bought pet rocks too.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 18:32:09 (permalink)
LDD I saw Biden signs and flags too. Roadside gypsy vendor had them "everywhere". Buy one, get two more free sale. Today & today only.

Signs looked a bit strange....

BIDEN/Your Guess 2020

No really, I have seen Biden signs, a total of two as compared to the 23 Trump signs.

Saw two roadside vendors selling Trump stuff. One at Conneaut Lake and the other on 285 outside of Linesville.

I guess the Trump business must be doing quite well... to support "two" roadside vendors. eh?

So LDD where are these "everywhere Biden signs"? Maybe someday I'll take a ride and get some pics..... just for chyts and giggles.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/01 18:35:01

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 18:37:13 (permalink)
JM2
They keep the rioters and vandals away......... Sometimes.

JM I been hearing Biden signs have been attracting "peaceful" thugs and looters.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/01 22:20:00 (permalink)
Recent campaign signs noted....

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

BIDEN/ToBeAnnounced 2020

aww c'mon that's funny🙉

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 651
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 12:29:54 (permalink)
538 has Biden polling at +6 or better in the three key rust belt states that Trump won in 2016 (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Michigan). Biden is +3.9 in Arizona, +5.9 in Florida, +2.2 in North Carolina. And the real jaw-dropper is probably Biden +0.6 in Texas. TEXAS. The fact that Biden is not just competitive in Texas, but actually polling ahead has got to be terrifying for the Trump campaign. 

Alot can happen between now and November, and I fully expect the election to be closer than current polling indicates, but its pretty clear that Trump has lost a TON of support from moderates and independents. His campaign is going to have to dump money and resources into what should be republican strongholds like Texas and Georgia (Trump is only +0.7 in Georgia right now). And Trump as a candidate doesn't seem capable of changing his tone, or doing anything other than doubling down on the same rhetoric that is now starting to push voters away. He has re-gain a ton of ground, and I just don't see how he is going to do it.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 871
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 12:41:37 (permalink)
Don't worry too much MyWar the unpeaceful protests will change that narrative.I do believe that most normal people no matter the color or the sex see whats happening in these cities will come to their senses and stay or come into the trump column. I also believe most suburban folks esp women will see that all that crap about defunding police will not set well with them. To see cities burned and looted and nothing being done to stop it will be biden's demise. Although Biden may win and trump will just have to go back to being a billionaire and if joe loses he will probably head for a nursing home!!
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 13:02:45 (permalink)
MyWar
538 has Biden polling at +6 or better in the three key rust belt states that Trump won in 2016 (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Michigan). Biden is +3.9 in Arizona, +5.9 in Florida, +2.2 in North Carolina. And the real jaw-dropper is probably Biden +0.6 in Texas. TEXAS. The fact that Biden is not just competitive in Texas, but actually polling ahead has got to be terrifying for the Trump campaign. 

Alot can happen between now and November, and I fully expect the election to be closer than current polling indicates, but its pretty clear that Trump has lost a TON of support from moderates and independents. His campaign is going to have to dump money and resources into what should be republican strongholds like Texas and Georgia (Trump is only +0.7 in Georgia right now). And Trump as a candidate doesn't seem capable of changing his tone, or doing anything other than doubling down on the same rhetoric that is now starting to push voters away. He has re-gain a ton of ground, and I just don't see how he is going to do it.

I remember in 2016 the exit polls had Hillary winning by a large margin. The EXIT polls! 

Joe Biden will make a great runner up, unlike Hillary who is still complaining and blaming.

It would probably send her over the top if Joe actually won. I mean the smartest woman in the world couldn't win, while the stupidest man to ever serve in the Senate does.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 13:27:56 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Don't worry too much MyWar the unpeaceful protests will change that narrative.

Right, you mean the “narrative” of violent protests?

But here’s the thing: the people that actually live and work in the cities know full well the “narrative” of cities burning and endless violence is total BS. I know That’s the “cities on fire“ narrative that Breitbard & Fox News and the Trump campaign are trying to sell people like you, and you believe it because you live in a world that’s viewed entirely through the lens of conservative media. But for the people that live in reality, we can see full well that Pittsburgh isn’t on fire. The protests have mostly stopped and the few that are still happening are peaceful, and that is true for the vast majority of cities in the US.

Biden isn’t about “defund”, he’s said “reform”, which is a sensible, moderate position to take, and a lot of voters can fully support it. And if he wins the election, that will be the reason he does so.

The scaremongering and divisive rhetoric is not going to work anymore.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 684
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 14:34:01 (permalink)
I don't believe any of the polls. What I do believe is that some of the pollster organizations are working hand in hand with the DNC to show Biden ahead everywhere because they know in their hearts that Biden has no chance, and they're trying to set the narrative that if Biden loses, there had to be fraud on the part of the Republicans, (probably with the help of Russian or Chinese interference). Keep telling everybody that Biden's up, and then when he loses, we'll go back to riots and protests, and the AGs of all the states will be pressured to not certify the election. At this point, after all they've tried to do to get Trump out and failed, the Left is desperate to regain power to get the country back on the path of destruction, so I wouldn't put anything past them. At this point, I think a lot of Democrats are absolutely disgusted with their party.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 15:48:37 (permalink)
I’m waiting for the La Times/USC poll.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 17:47:56 (permalink)
I’m waiting for the vaulting pole.

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 18:07:40 (permalink)
I’m waiting for Stush Kowalski.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/02 23:20:26 (permalink)
EMitch
I don't believe any of the polls. What I do believe is that some of the pollster organizations are working hand in hand with the DNC to show Biden ahead everywhere because they know in their hearts that Biden has no chance, and they're trying to set the narrative that if Biden loses, there had to be fraud on the part of the Republicans, (probably with the help of Russian or Chinese interference). Keep telling everybody that Biden's up, and then when he loses, we'll go back to riots and protests, and the AGs of all the states will be pressured to not certify the election.

Hands down, this is the most unhinged batsh1t crazy hot take I’ve read on 2020 polls so far.

What reality are you living in where you find this to be a more likely scenario than the possibility that people are just getting sick of Trump’s bullsh1t? At this point even the most hardcore Trump supporters have to be at least vaguely aware of the fact that he’s mostly talking out of his a55 about 90% of the time. Did you not think people would start catching on eventually?

Do you really find it that hard to believe that people might be thinking: “this country is in the middle of a public health crisis, an economic crisis, we are seeing social and racial unrest like we haven’t seen since the 1960s... maybe putting a sleazy reality TV show con man in the highest elected office in the country was a really dumb idea?”.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/03 00:14:27 (permalink)
People also see who is behind most of the mayhem and failed thinking in this country. Now as before, the Democrat party is the biggest threat to this nation than any alternate reality you can conjure up.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3086
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/03 08:24:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JM2 2020/08/03 09:30:44
It is easily 30:1 Trump to Biden signs.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/08/03 09:58:14 (permalink)
JM2
People also see who is behind most of the mayhem and failed thinking in this country. Now as before, the Democrat party is the biggest threat to this nation than any alternate reality you can conjure up.

What are you even talking about? What mayhem? 9/11? The great recession? Wars in Iraq? Those things happened while a Republican was president.

Clinton was in office during one of the most prosperous times of my adult life. So was Barack Obama. Obama spent most of his first term cleaning GWB’s foreign and domestic messes.

Right now, Republicans control the White House, the senate, a disproportionately large number of state governments, they have a 5-4 majority on the US Supreme Court... the mayhem and chaos that is gripping this country right now is ON THEM, not Democrats.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 13
Jump to: