Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..46474849 > Showing page 46 of 49
Author
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 411
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/31 00:47:07 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
MyWar
JerryS
Joe Biden prevents major terrorist attack.
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-carried-out-military-strike-kabul-officials-say-2021-08-29/

How much you wanna bet that the Taliban supplied the intel for that drone strike?

We also made a deal with the Taliban, along with 97 other countries, to continue to evacuate allies from Afghanistan. I’m sure part of this deal involves continuing, coordinated attacks against ISIS since they are a mutual enemy of both the US and the Taliban.

Derp - didn't even see you posted this. earlier. Great news.

But oops. 
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-commit-war-crimes-slaughtering-7-children-said-targeting-isis-k/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2021-08-30

Biden should indeed get credit for this, just like him deserving credit for 13 US service members that were killed. 

I walked away from this thread a week ago because I tired of the posts of certain brainwashed people. I may post from time to time, but only to mock and name call. That's really all some of you deserve. Any more would just be wasted words.

You were doing so good too. I was seriously proud of the way you were able to provide counter points to different arguments and not fall into a personal battle. It's a shame you're giving up. I have faith in you, and I think with some time off, you'll be back. 

For your reading pleasure - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/western-journalism/

For those who won't click that link - "Analysis / Bias
The Western Journal is a news and opinion website with a story selection that always favors the right and is negative toward the left. There is the frequent use of moderately loaded language in headlines such as this: The Clinton State Department’s Major Security Breach That Everyone Is Ignoring. The Western Journal typically sources its information to credible media outlets, though story selection and wording usually spin information favorably to the right. They have also failed several fact checks. Finally, during the 2020 Presidential election, they have promoted misinformation. See failed fact check below."

Moderately loaded headlines, whatever do they mean?! 

JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1008
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/31 07:34:00 (permalink)
But if you read the text there was a a link to a left wing LA Times article that said the same. More wasted words to the brainwashed.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1204
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/31 09:34:10 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
MyWar
JerryS
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-carried-out-military-strike-kabul-officials-say-2021-08-29/

How much you wanna bet that the Taliban supplied the intel for that drone strike?

We also made a deal with the Taliban, along with 97 other countries, to continue to evacuate allies from Afghanistan. I’m sure part of this deal involves continuing, coordinated attacks against ISIS since they are a mutual enemy of both the US and the Taliban.

But oops. 
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-commit-war-crimes-slaughtering-7-children-said-targeting-isis-k/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2021-08-30

Biden should indeed get credit for this, just like him deserving credit for 13 US service members that were killed. 

Please just stop. You’re the type of “patriot” that called for nuking the entire Middle East to glass when it suited you. And I don’t remember you calling out Trump when he ordered drone strikes that killed civilians. But now you want to pretend that you care about the lives of brown people?

You want to talk a little bit about your boy Trump and drone strikes? Trump was worse than Obama (and that’s saying something). Here’s a couple links (that I’m sure you won’t bother to read).

https://theintercept.com/...vilian-casualties-war/

https://www.aclu.org/news...ecked-license-to-kill/
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/31 15:21:10 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
MyWar
JerryS

But oops. 

I walked away from this thread a week ago because I tired of the posts of certain brainwashed people. I may post from time to time, but only to mock and name call. That's really all some of you deserve. Any more would just be wasted words.

Intent

You base someone's character on their intent.  What was the intent of Joe Biden's Afghanistan exit?  What was the intent of Sunday's drone bombing?  Were they done in the best interests of the American people?  Definitely!  War is ugly.  Things don't always go as planned.

What was Donald Trump's intent when he asked the Ukraine gov't to investigate Hunter Biden?  What was his intent when he downplayed the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed 600k+ Americans?  What was his intent for his Jan 6 "Stop the Steal Rally" where he called his own Vice-President a traitor?  Were Trump's actions done in the best interests of the American people? 

You have no clue.
post edited by JerryS - 2021/08/31 15:24:56
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/02 12:24:54 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2
DeadGator401
MyWar
JerryS

But oops. 

Please just stop. You’re the type of “patriot” that called for nuking the entire Middle East to glass when it suited you. And I don’t remember you calling out Trump when he ordered drone strikes that killed civilians. But now you want to pretend that you care about the lives of brown people?

You want to talk a little bit about your boy Trump and drone strikes? Trump was worse than Obama (and that’s saying something). Here’s a couple links (that I’m sure you won’t bother to read).

https://theintercept.com/...vilian-casualties-war/

https://www.aclu.org/news...ecked-license-to-kill/

Can you point out were I ever called for the nuking of the entire Middle East, and I’m surely not condemning drone strikes by any President against an enemy. You're talking out of your arse again aren’t you, and what is it with you and the constant race based attacks on people?

I was just pointing out how Team Biden’s catastrophic screw ups are being ignored, yet some still find reason to praise him for preventing a terrorist attack that was in direct response to Team Biden previous screwed up actions. If we were out of Afghanistan months ago in an organized, non chaotic manner. A bombing in Kabul would be of little notice by most Americans today. Joe’s incompetence in this whole withdrawal thing set the stage for suicide bombers to exploit. Wait months for the Taliban to get to Kabul then withdraw. What could possibly go wrong with that plan? Everything apparently.

One week you condemn, and criticize Trump for negotiating with the Taliban. The next week you show support for Team Biden for……get this…….negotiating with the Taliban. Clownish behavior by some one who would posts something like this.

MyWar
ICE NUT
Might not be cool but if the shoe fits well.Irish that is the least offensive word"morons" I can think of 

Didn’t you hear irisheyeball? This aggression will not stand, man.

I just envision the dweeby guy in your avatar stomping his feet, shaking his fist, and screaming this at the screen.

post edited by JM2 - 2021/09/02 12:26:08
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/02 12:37:21 (permalink)
JerryS

Intent

You base someone's character on their intent.  What was the intent of Joe Biden's Afghanistan exit?  What was the intent of Sunday's drone bombing?  Were they done in the best interests of the American people?  Definitely!  War is ugly.  Things don't always go as planned.

What was Donald Trump's intent when he asked the Ukraine gov't to investigate Hunter Biden?  What was his intent when he downplayed the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed 600k+ Americans?  What was his intent for his Jan 6 "Stop the Steal Rally" where he called his own Vice-President a traitor?  Were Trump's actions done in the best interests of the American people? 

You have no clue.

So as President you can be a crooked complete life long incompetent screw up, and it doesn’t matter that you totally botch everything up. If your intentions were well meaning, everything is good. Most people would have to try very hard to screw things up as badly as Team Biden. 

Let says you needed some type of surgery, and you had a choice between two much different surgeons. Would you pick the one who is totally competent, and capable, but comes off as brash and somewhat self promoting at times. Or would you pick the one who is completely incompetent, but always has the best intentions in mind? 

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/02 14:00:23 (permalink)
JM2
MyWar
Didn’t you hear irisheyeball? This aggression will not stand, man.

I just envision the dweeby guy in your avatar stomping his feet, shaking his fist, and screaming this at the screen.

Forget it JM2. You’re out of your element.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8381
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/02 14:18:22 (permalink)
Say hypothetically, the US evacuates while troops are still at Bagram.  Do these troops assist in any way?  Do they patrol the streets of Kabul?  Are they sitting ducks for ISIS attacks?  Do they fight an insurgency of Taliban forces?  Does Biden bare responsibility for 100+ troop deaths from the process?  There would have been far more than 13 military souls lost if they did it how many are saying.  Every Monday morning QB has the answer of "how it should have been done".  

Was the evacuation a mess, heck yeah.  There wasn't anything in the past 20 years of Afghanistan that wasn't.  If Afghans really wanted freedom, they wouldn't have put down their weapons without a fight.  If those dual citizens wanted out of Afghanistan, they would have left months ago.  The American diplomats and other citizens that were forced to be there, would have had to stay until the very end like they did.  If any of them wanted to stay there and live in freedom, they would have fought for it.  We don't owe another soul of our armed forces for these people if they aren't going to fight for themselves.  Every Afghan/American citizen that was evacuated from Afghanistan should be required to serve in the military for 2 years, even if it is doing some sort of support service, to come close to paying back our military for their service.

Biden did what his military advisors recommended.  I have full faith in our military.  They made the call that saved the most military lives, which is the most important thing.  If you have issue with it, you have issue with the military and are anti-American.
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/02 14:48:55 (permalink)
JM2
JerryS

Intent

You have no clue.

So as President you can be a crooked complete life long incompetent screw up, and it doesn’t matter that you totally botch everything up. If your intentions were well meaning, everything is good. Most people would have to try very hard to screw things up as badly as Team Biden. 

Let says you needed some type of surgery, and you had a choice between two much different surgeons. Would you pick the one who is totally competent, and capable, but comes off as brash and somewhat self promoting at times. Or would you pick the one who is completely incompetent, but always has the best intentions in mind? 

Your surgeon analogy doesn’t apply here since government policy decisions are not made by one person. 

I trust a president who knows his limitations and surrounds himself with experts in various fields to help him make the right decisions, versus a president who thinks he knows it all and whose primary advisors are his daughter and son-in-law.

Most likely, the terrorist bombing in Afghanistan would have occurred no matter who was president.  Again, war is ugly and often unpredictable. 
JM2
Pro Angler
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2818
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/07 21:13:35 (permalink)
Someone wants to rename the White House to Traitor Joes.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 411
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/14 20:32:57 (permalink)
^ Laughed out loud at that. 

That's a good one. He only now needs to offer overpriced meat and coconut milk. 
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 806
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/14 21:49:46 (permalink)
Why do they keep cutting the live feed when the President begins to answer a reporters' question? This has happened 3 times in the last month & a half. His own staff claims they shut him off when he goes off on a tangent. Seems like they should listen to every word in order to get the spin correct when other questions arise. I know they don't want the American people to see how disoriented and incoherent he gets, but they should at least listen privately in order to defend. It may be getting close to 25th amendment time.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 00:24:51 (permalink)
Lol that CA election sure got called early. I guess Larry Elder is gonna have to crawl back under the nutter conservative talk radio rock from which he came. Sorry boutcha.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 00:52:52 (permalink)
No republican in that solid Dem state ever had a chance right from the start.
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 06:58:50 (permalink)
Californians sure love their misery. Businesses have been shut down way too long during the covid scare, folks are out of jobs, the homeless problem in the big cities like LA, San Diego & Frisco is completely out of control and growing, the state is burning to the ground and they're running out of water, businesses leave the state in record numbers 'cause of high taxes and mask & vaccination mandates, and yet Newsome never once said how he could turn things around and get the state back on track. He basically campaiged on the "I'm not Trump" platform. In fact, the media never asked that of him. I honestly don't want to hear another word about California, and if half of it were to crack off and fall into the ocean by the San Andreas fault, it wouldn['t bother me at all. The 2 to 1 margin of the recall vote was dead on to the Democrat to Republican ratio, but apparently all the independents went with old Gavin too.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 353
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 07:08:44 (permalink)
I don't trust Gavin because he was married to that harpy that Don Jr. is with.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2021/09/15 07:12:21
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 07:34:47 (permalink)
“I’m not Trump” is something Larry Elder couldn’t say. CA, just like the rest of sane America, would take the idiots they have, rather than the cult and its treasonous leader.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 07:49:57 (permalink)
EMitch
The 2 to 1 margin of the recall vote was dead on to the Democrat to Republican ratio, but apparently all the independents went with old Gavin too.

Cue the treasonous questioning of the electoral process. Good sheep.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1067
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 08:43:44 (permalink)
We shall see in 2022 and 2024 when the real sane America speaks up.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 11:34:16 (permalink)
EMitch
Californians sure love their misery. Businesses have been shut down way too long during the covid scare, folks are out of jobs, the homeless problem in the big cities like LA, San Diego & Frisco is completely out of control and growing, the state is burning to the ground and they're running out of water, businesses leave the state in record numbers 'cause of high taxes and mask & vaccination mandates, and yet Newsome never once said how he could turn things around and get the state back on track. He basically campaiged on the "I'm not Trump" platform. In fact, the media never asked that of him. I honestly don't want to hear another word about California, and if half of it were to crack off and fall into the ocean by the San Andreas fault, it wouldn['t bother me at all. The 2 to 1 margin of the recall vote was dead on to the Democrat to Republican ratio, but apparently all the independents went with old Gavin too.

Yes, these are real world problems. And the CA GOP solution was to launch a pointless recall election that was little more than political theatre, which will also cost in the neighborhood of $300 million, which is money that would have been much better spent on solutions to the problems you mentioned above. So let’s not pretend the GOP isn’t completely full of sh1t.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 12:07:03 (permalink)
Recalls happen with a number of signatures on a petition - its not a huge indicator of popularity but one of those who are opposed.
Can happen to any person holding office and likely - in most cases- will have the same result as Cal just had.
Makes for a lot of headlines but that about it.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/09/15 12:08:33
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 12:39:36 (permalink)
Porktown
EMitch
The 2 to 1 margin of the recall vote was dead on to the Democrat to Republican ratio, but apparently all the independents went with old Gavin too.

Cue the treasonous questioning of the electoral process. Good sheep.

Why do you always have to have something to argue about. It is a fact that California has a 2 to 1 Democrat to Republican ratio. 90% of Californians are too lazy to go to the polls and so they use mail in voting. Most Republicans would most likely vote the party line, but the Independents could go either way. I was simply pointing out that the election came out pretty much on the money. You're just tryin' to make hay like a good Democrat Progressive.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 12:40:33 (permalink)
ICE NUT
We shall see in 2022 and 2024 when the real sane America speaks up.

Lets hope so.  Maybe it will finally end the cult.  I doubt it, they are probably already calling it rigged by the deep state. 

Still waiting on the evidence of the deep state.  The same evidence that the cult leader could have presented as an October surprise if it were actually true.  Something that would have made the insane look sane and the other 70% thank them for the awakening. 

You can say all you want about Biden.  I agree with much of it.  I'm not much of a fan of his either. 

But he is not a treasonous POS with a bunch of followers that excuse his every wrongdoing as being some elaborate set up by the Dems.  Have you seen how dumb the Dems are?  If Biden is their top dog, even if optical top dog, there has to be some dumber than him "in on it".  Do you really think they could pull that off? 

If there is no deep state, then you have been lied to thousands of times by the chosen one and his circle.  Just as any cult, facts don't matter.  It is all about the chosen one and what he says.  It is INSANELY scary.  I hope at the very least, you can understand what those outside of the 30% see?

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 12:53:05 (permalink)
EMitch
Why do you always have to have something to argue about. 

If you weren't insinuating that there "is something fishy going on" with your "but apparently all the independents went with old Gavin too.", then you are lying to yourself.  

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 13:10:54 (permalink)
r3g3
Recalls happen with a number of signatures on a petition - its not a huge indicator of popularity but one of those who are opposed.
Can happen to any person holding office and likely - in most cases- will have the same result as Cal just had.
Makes for a lot of headlines but that about it.

California’s recall election laws are unusual
In that the requirement for signatures is extremely low. They only require 12% of the population compared to 25% and up for other states. That’s why there have been several high profile recalls there in the last several decades, and there have been basically zero recall elections in the rest of the country.

https://news.yahoo.com/go...0934.html?guccounter=1

There have been 6 recall attempts against newsome so far since 2019.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/el...e-list-recall-attempts

The only reason this one went to a vote is because a judge allowed 4 extra months for petitioners to collect signatures due to covid restrictions.

The other bizarre feature of the CA recall election rules is that the challenger only needed a plurality and just about any idiot can get on the ballot. So in theory, if the recall would have succeeded and a majority of voters voted “yes” on question 1 (to recall newsome), then a candidate like Larry Elder could have won office with a ridiculously low plurality (say 15%) due to a ridiculously crowded field. Typically in these kinds of situations there would be a runoff if no candidate wins a clear majority.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 13:56:50 (permalink)
Yea- that winner is the  highest vote count of the challengers is a head scratcher-depending on how many are challenging it could go down to single digits.
Not exactly a mandate LOL
Betcha the legislature quickly revisits THAT.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2391
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 16:21:41 (permalink)
EMitch
Why 
Why do they keep cutting the live feed when the President begins to answer a reporters' question? This has happened 3 times in the last month & a half. His own staff claims they shut him off when he goes off on a tangent

Damshame they couldn't do that with Trump.
He'd of won in a land slide if they'd of broke his twitter fingers and hushed 90% of the stupid chit that came out of his mouth.
a majority supported most of his agenda.
They just couldn't put up with such a classes clueless Machiavelli anymore.

someone mentioned the 25th amendment.
The dems blathered the same dumchit about Trump pret'near right out of the gate in 2016 too.
It's party politiz per usual  

anyone that's supports booting OleJoe  is blind or stoopit.
"Madam President" Harris would be a 1000 times worse 
Let that one sink in for a minute before any of you wave the 25a flag around

...L.T.A.

post edited by genieman77 - 2021/09/15 16:24:56
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 17:32:40 (permalink)
genieman77
EMitch
Why 
Why do they keep cutting the live feed when the President begins to answer a reporters' question? This has happened 3 times in the last month & a half. His own staff claims they shut him off when he goes off on a tangent

Damshame they couldn't do that with Trump.
He'd of won in a land slide if they'd of broke his twitter fingers and hushed 90% of the stupid chit that came out of his mouth.
a majority supported most of his agenda.
They just couldn't put up with such a classes clueless Machiavelli anymore.

someone mentioned the 25th amendment.
The dems blathered the same dumchit about Trump pret'near right out of the gate in 2016 too.
It's party politiz per usual  

anyone that's supports booting OleJoe  is blind or stoopit.
"Madam President" Harris would be a 1000 times worse 
Let that one sink in for a minute before any of you wave the 25a flag around

...L.T.A.

This  ^^^^

They would have had to do more than break his fingers and shut his mouth.  He would have needed to be a completely different person.  If Mike Pence was the previous President running the same agenda, he would very likely be President again.  He would have had his own issues, but nothing like Trump had with all of the extremely shady stuff that he pulled (or the Deep State pinned on him ...).  Pence would have very likely handled the Covid situation much better.  Trump calculated the only way for him to be reelected was a perception of a strong economy and the hope Covid would disappear with the summer heat.  Pence wouldn't have been in that much of a hole that Trump was in, for being an A hole.  He would have very well listened to his health team and would very likely be President right now.  And would have run as the least dopiest Presidential candidate since Obama.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2391
Re: Joe Biden 2021/09/15 19:59:55 (permalink)
I'm not a tinfoil hat conspiracy kind of guy, but if I was, I be thinking the Talking hEDs  pushing 25a are aligned with Bernie and AOC ..cause that's what they'd be accomplishing by convincing rubes to oust  OleJoe and install Kami

let that stew in that tinfoil a bit.....

..L.T.A.

Page: << < ..46474849 > Showing page 46 of 49
Jump to: