Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 45 of 48
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8366
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 15:04:54 (permalink)
r3g3
Pork -ya just cant help yourself can ya- I SAID all equipment and then all the installations you can grouse to your hearts content about whats kept where-,"
DO I realize- snidley written---

The bases the US left without Afghan military presence, they (US military) took everything.  The bases that had Afghan military, they (US military) left the items that Bush, Obama and your idol gave them. 

r3g3
Yea I got  your 'proof' he sent me a personal engraved copy of his deal- didnt YOU get one or were you too busy bowing down to MSNBC--

What you just posted is more believable than your previous post of his plan that you pulled out of thin air.  It is Monday arm chair QBing.  See what went wrong and say your guy would have done it the right way...  

r3g3
For crissakes all ya had to do was pay attention many many months ago and READ - not what CNN and MSNBC told ya but what the Administration was putting out there- before being torn apart by  RUSSIA RUSSIA hoaxers.

I just posted the timeline of the whole situation.  Along with the actual deal itself.  Within weeks of Trump signing the agreement, the Taliban and Al Quida were joining forces, which was the top thing the US was supposed to get out of it.  The Taliban violated the deal multiple times without any retribution. 

I could see how they were as scared to mess with Trump.  Maybe he'll tweet something to hurt their feelings?  No, he'll just go on FoxNews and tout how great the Taliban fighters are...  Maybe you culties can go get a Taliban flag to fly next to your Trump and confedirtbag flag?  

post edited by Porktown - 2021/08/26 16:11:49
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3690
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 16:08:33 (permalink)
Trump 2024.....looking more realistic each and every day that goes by.

Prayers out to all the us personnel and their families that lost their lives today.

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2241
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 20:09:36 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Trump 2024.....looking more realistic each and every day that goes by.

Prayers out to all the us personnel and their families that lost their lives today.

Yes prayers needed.
Also how’bout DeSantas / Nikki Haley 2024? Or Kristi Noem as VB.

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 352
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 21:01:54 (permalink)
Trump 2024 would be a dream come true for the Democratic candidate. More likely: Pence, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, Haley. Should be interesting to watch them grovel for Trump’s endorsement at primary time while distancing themselves from him in the general. Of course all bets are off if 45 is in jail.
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8335
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 21:19:05 (permalink)
Trump 2024! What a **** show!

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3690
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 21:20:28 (permalink)
Liberals, rinos and dems that voted for the senile old Ba$tard in the oval office should hide in shame.....Biden really led with "tough day".......?  He was just wanting to get it over with and get his nightly ice cream.....

We are the laughing stock of the free world.......Biden....making the Taliban, and Isis, and Al Qaeda great again.....
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 407
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/26 22:19:50 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Liberals, rinos and dems that voted for the senile old Ba$tard in the oval office should hide in shame.....Biden really led with "tough day".......?  He was just wanting to get it over with and get his nightly ice cream.....

We are the laughing stock of the free world.......Biden....making the Taliban, and Isis, and Al Qaeda great again.....

Remember when Trump left the Nato summit because the other kids were making fun of him in a circle, so he took his ball and went home?

Here's a link to their talk- https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1202047174793682944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1202047174793682944%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theweek.in%2Fnews%2Fworld%2F2019%2F12%2F04%2Ftrump-to-leave-nato-summit-early-after-video-shows-leaders-laughing-at-him.html

We've been the laughing stock for a while now. Leaving a 20 year war might be laughed at, but not nearly as much as the Anti Science morons we have all over this great country.

I frequently talk to individuals all over the world for work - Afghanistan is not something they laugh about. Maybe they think it's low hanging fruit, but they don't laugh at it. Now, our Covid Response, the Vax hesitancy, denying science, Q anon garbage, etc.. Take your pick - those I hear about daily. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 06:17:27 (permalink)
The Cult and it’s leader are the most laughable part of US history.
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 07:54:48 (permalink)
I just can't understand why the GOP continue to hang their hat on Trump.  He is a proven loser.  He has run for president twice against mediocre opponents and couldn't get the majority of votes either time.  If the democrats ran literally anyone but Hillary Clinton in 2016, Trump would not have been president.

Can't they come up with a viable alternative that has a chance to pull swing voters to their side?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 09:24:35 (permalink)
JerryS
I just can't understand why the GOP continue to hang their hat on Trump.  He is a proven loser.  He has run for president twice against mediocre opponents and couldn't get the majority of votes either time.  If the democrats ran literally anyone but Hillary Clinton in 2016, Trump would not have been president.

Can't they come up with a viable alternative that has a chance to pull swing voters to their side?

Biden's approval rating right now is still 5% higher than Trump's highest ever. 

When polled if Trump running for Pres in 2024, 32% said it is a good thing, 60% said bad.  

Suburban America decides the Presidency.  The majority will not tolerate bigotry, hate or other, just to vote for "their party".  Why you rarely see confedirtbag or BLM flags flying in the burbs, when it isn't election season.  When you get in the outer or inner rings of the burbs and in the hollows or multifamily zoned areas, things obviously change.  No doubt, there are nut jobs anywhere.  The burbs are pretty much 50/50 Dem/GOP, but mostly moderates that are not party loyalists, no matter what idiot is representing their party.  The burbs are mostly educated people too, that mostly have jobs that require using their brain and thinking for themselves.  Definitely some are drawn into far left and far right media, but most are watching what every study considers the least biased sources.  They don't buy into the nonsense of the cult or the far left.  If either party was smart and changed their primary structure from each state, to all together, they'd wipe out the far left and far right lean those people need to play, that is instantly gone during the regular election.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1196
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 09:29:33 (permalink)
JerryS

Because 2+ decades of right wing media like Fox News and conservative talk radio has cultivated a base that eats this sh1t up. And Trump is a con man that knows exactly how manipulate those voters.

Any viable alternative that tries to appeal to moderates will get clobbered by cartoon characters like Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, or Trump because that’s the brand that right wing media sells. CONSTANTLY.

Spend some time listening to conservative talk radio, or watch Hannity or Tucker Carlson. Republican voters get hammered with these exact same talking points day after day after day after day, and Trump just hits those same beats.

The other thing is, they are kind of doing just fine with Trump and the current strategy. Even though he lost the popular vote he still ended up in the White House for one term due to some electoral college math. Bush got elected the same way. Plus they have a built in advantage in the senate because they own the sparsely populated rural states, and they have a similar advantage in the house which can be tipped even more in their favor by gerrymandering districts in all those sparsely populated red states (where they also control state governments). They are almost a lock to take back the house in 2022, and they are right back in the game in 2024. Why should they change their strategy? What they are doing now is basically working.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 09:54:54 (permalink)
Porktown
JerryS

Biden's approval rating right now is still 5% higher than Trump's highest ever. 

When polled if Trump running for Pres in 2024, 32% said it is a good thing, 60% said bad.  

Suburban America decides the Presidency.  The majority will not tolerate bigotry, hate or other, just to vote for "their party".  Why you rarely see confedirtbag or BLM flags flying in the burbs, when it isn't election season.  When you get in the outer or inner rings of the burbs and in the hollows or multifamily zoned areas, things obviously change.  No doubt, there are nut jobs anywhere.  The burbs are pretty much 50/50 Dem/GOP, but mostly moderates that are not party loyalists, no matter what idiot is representing their party.  The burbs are mostly educated people too, that mostly have jobs that require using their brain and thinking for themselves.  Definitely some are drawn into far left and far right media, but most are watching what every study considers the least biased sources.  They don't buy into the nonsense of the cult or the far left.  If either party was smart and changed their primary structure from each state, to all together, they'd wipe out the far left and far right lean those people need to play, that is instantly gone during the regular election.

But there are plenty of suburban districts that are represented by nutjob republicans. Look at Daryl metcalfes district (I know this is the state house). Where are the far left nutjobs in western PA? Mike Doyle? Connor Lamb? Peduto?

You keep equating the far left and the far right… but what even is “the far left” in your opinion? Do you mean communists that want to abolish private property and establish common ownership of all industry? Or do you mean people like AOC who are basically European style Social Democrats? I would argue that higher taxes on the wealthy and government spending on infrastructure, education and healthcare are not necessarily far left ideas. Many western nations have a combination of some or all of those things.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1067
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 15:30:55 (permalink)
The reason they are a lock to take back the house and maybe the senate and hopefully the oval office IS. Lets see just maybe just maybe its the senile old imbecile and the cackling ho you morons voted for!!Pretty muck sums it up.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 16:12:30 (permalink)
ICE NUT
The reason they are a lock to take back the house and maybe the senate and hopefully the oval office IS. Lets see just maybe just maybe its the senile old imbecile and the cackling ho you morons voted for!!Pretty muck sums it up.

Do you have a wife? Maybe a Daughter, or a grand daughter? 
How would you feel if grown men walked around freely saying disparaging remarks about them like you just did? 

You can absolutely not like someone, but have a spine. Be better for you own sake buddy.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 17:05:00 (permalink)
Yes 53 years and counting,no daughters,and i do have a granddaughter.Kamoola 's past has been well documented she's no mother theresa. I have a spine I don't know you,and you don't know me but i do know your not my buddy! Its fine for you liberals,progressives,independents whatever to call names about every conservative Esp Trump but now you take the high road huh?.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 19:43:10 (permalink)
The crackling ho comment didn’t seem very much off to me.

If she becomes President, I’d definitely whack it to her. Which would be the first President ever for me. I’m betting many of the culties can’t claim the same.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/27 19:58:55 (permalink)
It's one thing to attack Biden, Trump, Harris, or other public figures.  Name-calling or whatever...They put themselves out there...part of the job so to speak.  On the other hand, calling your fellow posters and members of this site "morons" is not cool.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/28 06:27:09 (permalink)
Might not be cool but if the shoe fits well.Irish that is the least offensive word"morons" I can think of for anyone who let this incompetent administration in office.How can anyone feel good about these clowns in office mostly simply because the other guy wasn't liked and mean tweeted,they installed a president they could clearly see was not capable of the job,and a VP because she checked a couple boxes didn't matter she was incompetent. Look at what we have now an administration that abandons its citizens leaving them behind to whatever fate no one knows.Its the same cast of clowns responsible for the bengazi debacle leaving americans behind to die.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/28 10:53:16 (permalink)
That's just like your opinion, man.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/28 14:00:36 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Might not be cool but if the shoe fits well.Irish that is the least offensive word"morons" I can think of

Didn’t you hear irisheyeball? This aggression will not stand, man.
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 16:08:56 (permalink)
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 16:49:02 (permalink)
Biden does seem to have issues reading off of a teleprompter.  He definitely doesn't have the public speaking ability that Obama did.  He is about on par with the orangutan, when it comes to public speaking.  When the orangutan got flustered, he would just make things up and say something offensive to get his dimwit worshipers a hard on, old Joe stutters and goes off on stories about the good ole' days.  All and all, Biden and Trump seem about the same level of average at best of intelligence.  Possibly both had more before losing their marbles that many (edit, not most) people seem to do at about 70.  Living proof of that on this board.  Although, I am sure many didn't have many marbles to lose in the first place.

That makes me wonder for the Trump culties.  If this guy is such a moron, how is it that he pulled off such a mastermind election fraud that has Republican voter officials and Trump appointed Federal judges saying didn't happen?  This same moron is behind a deep state that evaded the USDOJ for 4 years and still evading a special council investigation. 

Maybe some people should learn the definition of moron.  They won't have to look very far to find and example of one.

post edited by Porktown - 2021/08/29 17:11:44
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 19:02:25 (permalink)
Morons of the world untie!
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 19:07:23 (permalink)
Porktown
Biden does seem to have issues reading off of a teleprompter.  He definitely doesn't have the public speaking ability that Obama did.  He is about on par with the orangutan, when it comes to public speaking.  When the orangutan got flustered, he would just make things up and say something offensive to get his dimwit worshipers a hard on, old Joe stutters and goes off on stories about the good ole' days.  All and all, Biden and Trump seem about the same level of average at best of intelligence.  Possibly both had more before losing their marbles that many (edit, not most) people seem to do at about 70.  Living proof of that on this board.  Although, I am sure many didn't have many marbles to lose in the first place.

That makes me wonder for the Trump culties.  If this guy is such a moron, how is it that he pulled off such a mastermind election fraud that has Republican voter officials and Trump appointed Federal judges saying didn't happen?  This same moron is behind a deep state that evaded the USDOJ for 4 years and still evading a special council investigation. 

Maybe some people should learn the definition of moron.  They won't have to look very far to find and example of one.

After the past 5 years, I've decided Trump is far from stupid. I've gone both ways on it, but the way things have played out - no way in hell he's stupid. 
He knows and knew what he's doing. He knew his path to the White House was through the GOP ticket, and took full advantage. If he runs again or ff he doesn't, he's still going to be in charge of the GOP. He's going to have that until he is gone. No matter what happens, or how, one thing is for sure - the donations will keep pouring in. 

Biden for sure has struggles with public speaking. When he experiences struggles, it's real bad. He has a very hard time pulling out of it. His lifelong troubles with stuttering are well documented, and one of the primary reasons he sounds bad when he gets hung up. (He breaks things down, slowly, so he thinks about enunciating the words correctly) 

Trump is much better imo when he publicly speaks. When he made mistakes, (which let's not kid ourselves both of these dudes are 74+ they did and will continue to do so) he blows right past them. 
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 19:21:54 (permalink)
JerryS
Joe Biden prevents major terrorist attack.
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-carried-out-military-strike-kabul-officials-say-2021-08-29/

How much you wanna bet that the Taliban supplied the intel for that drone strike?

We also made a deal with the Taliban, along with 97 other countries, to continue to evacuate allies from Afghanistan. I’m sure part of this deal involves continuing, coordinated attacks against ISIS since they are a mutual enemy of both the US and the Taliban.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/29 19:49:00 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Morons of the world untie!

Considering how much time I waste on this thread, one could successfully argue that I am one too. I’m all for uniting. Get rid of both sides and find something in the middle.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/30 14:59:29 (permalink)
Didn't see this over the weekend, but looks like there's been a deal worked out by Biden Admin and the Taliban, as well as 97 other countries, to allow evacuations after the 31st deadline:

https://www.axios.com/us-announces-joint-arrangement-to-continue-evacuating-afghan-allies-past-aug-31-7a3d13ac-cf53-4eba-a6ce-a4a86ee8232e.html

Obviously ya view this with a grain of salt because it's the taliban but, they have every reason to hold their word in this situation.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/30 15:00:55 (permalink)
MyWar
JerryS
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-carried-out-military-strike-kabul-officials-say-2021-08-29/

How much you wanna bet that the Taliban supplied the intel for that drone strike?

We also made a deal with the Taliban, along with 97 other countries, to continue to evacuate allies from Afghanistan. I’m sure part of this deal involves continuing, coordinated attacks against ISIS since they are a mutual enemy of both the US and the Taliban.

Derp - didn't even see you posted this. earlier. Great news.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2241
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/30 16:03:59 (permalink)
Read an interesting article in todays edition of the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat newspaper on the op-ed  page by a man named Ali Olomi, a historian of the Middle East and Islam at Penn State University. It basically explained how the Taliban came to prominence. It's hard for me to make heads or tails of what is going on over there and I found that reading it helped clear things up a little. 

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1008
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/30 23:50:53 (permalink)
DeadGator401
MyWar
JerryS

Derp - didn't even see you posted this. earlier. Great news.

But oops. 
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-commit-war-crimes-slaughtering-7-children-said-targeting-isis-k/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2021-08-30

Biden should indeed get credit for this, just like him deserving credit for 13 US service members that were killed. 

I walked away from this thread a week ago because I tired of the posts of certain brainwashed people. I may post from time to time, but only to mock and name call. That's really all some of you deserve. Any more would just be wasted words.
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 45 of 48
Jump to: