Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 42 of 49
Author
JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1008
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 20:08:07 (permalink)
Porktown
JM2
How could you possibly believe that Biden the "moderate" is actually running the show when you see the actions, and policies being put in place by this administration? Biden the moderate left the building years ago. 

From your previous posts you note that you only get your news from extremist right rah rah sources, everything he does sounds antiAmerican from them, yet far left. The facts are, Biden’s policies are far from far left. Imagine Bernie, AOC or Elizebeth Warren in his position. Trump was a rubber stamp for the far right and beyond that, he caused controversy by endorsing the extreme right any chance he could. Biden does none of that.

His most controversial move is something that Trump promised for years and never did in leaving Afghanistan. Which of course they all knew leaving would be a cluster F. Why the others didn’t do. The GOP will be all over the mess it is causing in their campaign calls. Which would definitely work if they can put out a candidate that isn’t part of the cult of stupidity. Have Joe Manchin switch parties and run, would be a landslide victory like no other.

You think Afghanistan is Biden's most controversial move? It's as if you were born yesterday. As usual, your perception of current and past events are flawed. As usual, your reasoning , and logic    when sorting out those past and current events in your brain are equally flawed. But yeah, Trump this and Trump that.  

Pssst. Joe is not not running things. Joe is out to lunch. 
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 411
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 21:45:39 (permalink)
JM2
Porktown
JM2
How could you possibly believe that Biden the "moderate" is actually running the show when you see the actions, and policies being put in place by this administration? Biden the moderate left the building years ago. 

From your previous posts you note that you only get your news from extremist right rah rah sources, everything he does sounds antiAmerican from them, yet far left. The facts are, Biden’s policies are far from far left. Imagine Bernie, AOC or Elizebeth Warren in his position. Trump was a rubber stamp for the far right and beyond that, he caused controversy by endorsing the extreme right any chance he could. Biden does none of that.

His most controversial move is something that Trump promised for years and never did in leaving Afghanistan. Which of course they all knew leaving would be a cluster F. Why the others didn’t do. The GOP will be all over the mess it is causing in their campaign calls. Which would definitely work if they can put out a candidate that isn’t part of the cult of stupidity. Have Joe Manchin switch parties and run, would be a landslide victory like no other.

You think Afghanistan is Biden's most controversial move? It's as if you were born yesterday. As usual, your perception of current and past events are flawed. As usual, your reasoning , and logic    when sorting out those past and current events in your brain are equally flawed. But yeah, Trump this and Trump that.  

Gaslighting.

Provide a counter argument.

And when you reply to me and toss a personal attack or your usual, know we'll continue to see how you usually post on here. 
post edited by DeadGator401 - 2021/08/14 22:09:49
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 21:47:18 (permalink)
r3g3
Phood for thought--
 What if the Dems thought Trump was a sure winner when appointing  party nominees and ran Biden Harris to put up a 'good fight' with a party senior who had always wanted to run.
He ran a poor campaign from the basement as the 19 issue got worse and worse during the campaign and totally changed the dynamics.
Now there is a poor failing guy in charge of the Free World who cant find his way out of a pub without his Wifes help.
What are they to do-keep on going as if alls well ??
It isnt.
Many of us have had senior relatives like Joe and it is a sad thing to go through as they themselves dont see their own frailty.

Understandable but NOT as the leader of the free world- somethings gotta give-
The problem, however, is that they allowed Harris to become the VP and even Dems seem keenly aware of THAT issue.

Those behind the scene can only keep this up for so long---Real issues at  home and abroad demand strong  take charge leadership..

Should the Rep party take over in the mids there will certainly be a drawn out 25th issue or an impeachment - sad for the country and sad for Joe who doesnt see a problem.

I dont know the answer but dont like the issue from any angle--

( not  a partisan rant- having had a very close relative with dimentia  from the beginning level to the end and unfortunately seem to see it in Joe- its too easy to just call names and not look at the real situation)

Let's say you're right, let's say Biden is suffering with early dementia or something like that. 

What would be the problem, specifically, with Kamala Harris taking over the Presidency? 

Also, what specifically, in your opinion, would Biden be 25th or impeached for?
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 01:05:08 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
Porktown
JM2

Gaslighting.

And when you reply to me and toss a personal attack or your usual, know we'll continue to see how you usually post on here. 

Thanks for the edit. I guess you realized your initial reply was totally hypocritical. 

Hope you don't view that as a personal attack. I'm saying your reply was hypocritical, not that you are a hypocrite. Jeeesh. Do us both a favor, and block me.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 01:30:15 (permalink)
r3g3
Trump was actively negotiating with the Taliban about getting out and he sent clear messages about retaliation if they didnt comply with his demands.
That is very much different than the weak getup and run strategy of Biden the affects of which cross the boundaries of most all media.

Not unlike the longgg holding of hostages in the Arab world when Carter was president and their IMMEDIATE release as soon as Reagan was elected. They knew who was who and did the release before Reagan was even sworn in.

Like bullies in school - they know who they can push around and who they cant.

Exactly right. This administration is causing one problem after another. Trump would not have just cut, and run.

Remember when Trump pulled troops from Syria, and the media was all over him for abandoning the Kurds, and leaving them to be slaughtered. There was no slaughter, and it was the right move. 

MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1202
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 07:20:06 (permalink)
JM2

Exactly right. This administration is causing one problem after another. Trump would not have just cut, and run.

Remember when Trump pulled troops from Syria, and the media was all over him for abandoning the Kurds, and leaving them to be slaughtered. There was no slaughter, and it was the right move. 

Except you’re wrong. “Cut and run” is exactly what Trump did in Syria.

And despite the fact that the UN has called for a ceasefire due to COVID, Kurdish forces are still getting their a55es kicked all over.

https://newint.org/featur...y-kurds-betrayed-again

https://www.theguardian.c...men-are-taking-up-arms

https://www.independent.c...ssion-sna-b471878.html

https://slate.com/news-an...emocratic-council.html

I could go on. There are plenty of media outlets reporting on this. Just because it’s not on Breitbart or Bongino Report doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1202
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 07:55:45 (permalink)
And the Afghani government just relinquished power to the Taliban. This is what 20 years of occupation, the lives of thousands of dead GIs, and a trillion in US tax dollars led to. It fell apart in a week.

I can’t say I feel good about the Taliban rising to power, but it’s pretty goddamm apparent that there was no way to ever “win” this war, or whatever the h3ll this was.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2815
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 08:16:28 (permalink)
Agree
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1067
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 09:51:42 (permalink)
No one wins a war and if you ever had participated in one you would know that.Even u My War.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 18:32:40 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2

Except you’re wrong. “Cut and run” is exactly what Trump did in Syria.

And despite the fact that the UN has called for a ceasefire due to COVID, Kurdish forces are still getting their a55es kicked all over.

https://newint.org/featur...y-kurds-betrayed-again

https://www.theguardian.c...men-are-taking-up-arms

https://www.independent.c...ssion-sna-b471878.html

https://slate.com/news-an...emocratic-council.html

I could go on. There are plenty of media outlets reporting on this. Just because it’s not on Breitbart or Bongino Report doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Follow along, I commented on the media coverage of our troops being pulled out of Syria, and the predicted slaughter of the Kurds which never happened. You may define that as also a cut and run, maybe so, but it didn’t result in a major F up caused by an out of touch administration. Afghanistan is not Syria. One size doesn’t fit all.

Great google search, and cherrypicking on your part, but none of the obscure links you provided mentioned any genocide that was predicted by the American MSM. Just commentary of the struggles and hardships that the Kurds were experiencing at the time of the dated articles. The same hardship, and battles that they fought before our troops were ever present, when our troops were present, and more than likely for many years to come. 

Slate? Back to google for you. Can you provide any source that reported any slaughter of the  Kurds after our troops left?

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/15 23:13:13 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
Porktown
JM2

Gaslighting.

Thanks for the edit. I guess you realized your initial reply was totally hypocritical. 

Hope you don't view that as a personal attack. I'm saying your reply was hypocritical, not that you are a hypocrite. Jeeesh. Do us both a favor, and block me.

Yeah you're right, realized it and made the change. 
The point still stand though, you rarely make counterpoints to posts here, and if you share information, it's from pretty far right wing outlets. 

You're still gaslighting - provide a counter to Pork. What are Biden's other controversial moves? What is his most controversial move in your opinion? 

I've blocked you before, but the truth is people like you make this place interesting. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8380
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 08:57:27 (permalink)
ICE NUT
No one wins a war and if you ever had participated in one you would know that.Even u My War.

With the Geneva Convention and war crimes, all one side has to do is hide among their civilian population.  Vietnam was a prime example that other cowardly forces have been using ever since.  Unless the more powerful side violates these rules, it will drag the war on forever.  You either keep dragging it on or you pull out and deal with the negative consequences of the other side taking power when you leave. 

The bar room talk of "we should just bomb them into submission" will never happen, unless you want to deal with the sanctions and other responses.  You also are going to turn the remainder of that country's population against you, if you level a huge portion of their population.  No matter what sort of shadow government you set up, their population will deny them. 

The commanders involved have studied what is going on for years.  They are the ones that came up with the withdrawal plans, which any president approves.  I would be willing to bet that exactly what is happening was noted as the likely outcome in those commanders' plans.  They knew the Taliban was just hiding in the civilian population, waiting for them to leave.  W, Obama and Trump were not willing to take the political fallout from it, Joe is.  Whether that is a bad decision or not, who knows.  Their primary objective is to keep American service members and other allies casualties or capture as minimal as possible.  They knew this for 20 years.  It is as much of a surprising result as it being politicized now.

There are still many troops, ambassadors, and other allies still in harms way.  If they are attacked, what is the response?  When they leave their bases, do they destroy everything or most things, since they know their equipment will be taken over?
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2244
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 10:59:31 (permalink)
We should have known better to get started in a war in Afghanistan in the first place. It is fragmented country run by various warlords. The Russians didn't have much success in the 9 year war they had there. Perhaps we should have learned something from their experience. What a shame . So many life's lost, so many hurt and disabled. I wonder how many people in this country think it was worth it?

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 11:21:47 (permalink)
No doubt Bigfoot.  Not sure why we can't learn this?  We had to do something after 9/11.  Not exactly sure what that something was, without putting us to war.  I don't think we would have been able to eliminate the terrorist cells by just targeted bombing alone?  Once you do more than that, then you get sucked into what we had there.  I tend to think 20 years of nonstop targeted airstrikes would have ended up with a better outcome all around.  A fraction of our men & women killed or disabled.  Likely the same mess that is over there now.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 14:30:49 (permalink)
Yep. It's a debacle for sure. 

I'm not sure what the answer is, other than no more Americans need to die/get injured there. 
The reports and videos of people climbing on the planes and falling off while they're in mid flight, look like something from a movie. Absolutely terrible.

Was there an underestimation by the current administration/intel officials? Seems like it for sure. The President has a press conference at 3:45, so hopefully we get some **** answers. 

One thing is for sure, the GOP will be all over this. They are already scrubbing previous references of when President Trump began the agreement and process of the US leaving Afghanistan (This is a screenshot of the GOP main page taken in June): 

Go to the same URL now? Story is gone. 
https://gop.com/president-trump-is-bringing-peace-to-the-middle-east-rsr/

I'd imagine by the end of the week we hear of more articles of impeachment from some House members.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 14:38:58 (permalink)
bigfoot
We should have known better to get started in a war in Afghanistan in the first place. It is fragmented country run by various warlords. The Russians didn't have much success in the 9 year war they had there. Perhaps we should have learned something from their experience. What a shame . So many life's lost, so many hurt and disabled. I wonder how many people in this country think it was worth it?

100% agreed
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 14:44:13 (permalink)
It's not only the GOP the main street media is all over Sleppy Joe also. Where is Kamoola and raggety ann on VACATION Really. It looks more and more correct even Obama said Joe will screw up anything esp foreign affairs he's been wrong on everything! Its about time for the 25th don't ya think? Then we can see real incompetence take over Heels up and papers please!
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 16:21:28 (permalink)
The most Presidential speech of this Century.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 17:10:42 (permalink)
There was a plan in place between the US and Taliban to withdraw troops, that was supposed to be by the end of May.  This withdraw date was moved to the end of August.  At the end of May, the Taliban had issues of this date moving and started to mobilize to take over control of some areas of the country.  They have been on the move ever since.  If you are not a diplomat or service member, why would any American not start leaving then?  I do think we owe it to those Afghan citizens that served our troops.  I believe even one of our members noted them being allowed in his CT town.  Could have these people been done sooner?  Probably, but I imagine most would think the Afghan military could have fought for at least two weeks until the date we were supposed to be out of there completely.

The media asking if we owe anything to the Afghan military or their families.  Heck no.  Either give up and get killed or do what you were trained to do and stand up for your country.  I really hope we don't grant any visas to any of their military.  I'm sure we will though.  We should help find Ghani and send him back to the Taliban.

I feel bad for their civilians.  Especially their women and anyone that was enjoying democracy.  But what is the difference in two weeks if the Taliban would have waited?

I wonder why the plan wasn't to have troops out by August of 2020?  Kind of like having tax cuts expire or something else negative taking effect during someone else's term...
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 17:36:29 (permalink)
If i lived in Tiawan  or any of the asian countries we pledged to protect I would be worried. If china invaded tomorrow he would claim it was Trumps fault. Im not so sure this administration would be aware or even able to stop china if they landed on shores of the west coast. Somehow or someway it would be trumps fault. Its not the fact that were leaving afganistan  its he had 8 months to do it,there destroying classified material as we speak,could of destroyed records of people who worked for us now taliban going door to door after them. This is classic FUBAR typical of Joe's 8 months in office will we survive as a nation for 3.5 more years of this idiot!!
 I know this is just a rant you guys will claim from a trumper right wing nut but all day Ive watched MSM and all the liberal communist news outlets rib the senile old man wondering how he could be so incompetent. Again Im not on Joe for pulling out I stated it many times we need to get out its the process the screwed up way its happening its a disgrace,a shame on this nation and rest of the world is wondering mt God who is running this country.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 22:10:43 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
Porktown
JM2

Gaslighting.

The point still stand though, you rarely make counterpoints to posts here, and if you share information, it's from pretty far right wing outlets. 

You're still gaslighting - provide a counter to Pork. What are Biden's other controversial moves? What is his most controversial move in your opinion? 

I've blocked you before, but the truth is people like you make this place interesting. 

Not including what you call “far right wing” sites in your consumption of news is going to, for the most part, leave you uninformed. Every article or opinion piece from these sites are not 100 percent lies as you seem to believe. They provide a source of information that the MSM, for whatever reason, do not think you need to know. I suspect the MSM believes one of  their primary objectives is to run cover for the Democrats, and that too much of wrong type of news is not helpful to achieve that goal.

Counterpoints. Number 1 with me is what is going on at the Southern “border”. After that, the immediate attack on the domestic oil industry. Then pretty much anything involving Hunter Biden.

Afghanistan was low the list, if on the list at all. I didn’t imagine that even with the highest level of incompetence exercised that it could possibly turn out like this. Never underestimate old Joe, and crew.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 22:19:57 (permalink)
bigfoot

We definitely had reason to go there, but we should have just decimated the Taliban, and  left. Then maybe do periodic tune ups as needed when they tried to reform.

This nation building thing just doesn’t work, especially in the Middle East. They have a very different culture, and mentality that Westerner just can’t grasp. It’s like they always need a strong armed authoritarian ruler to keep people in line. The people understand, and respect force more so than freedom.

I know it was a long time ago, but you do remember why we went there in the first place? 
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/16 22:52:42 (permalink)
DeadGator401
Yep. It's a debacle for sure. 

I'm not sure what the answer is, other than no more Americans need to die/get injured there. 
The reports and videos of people climbing on the planes and falling off while they're in mid flight, look like something from a movie. Absolutely terrible.

Was there an underestimation by the current administration/intel officials? Seems like it for sure. The President has a press conference at 3:45, so hopefully we get some **** answers. 

One thing is for sure, the GOP will be all over this. They are already scrubbing previous references of when President Trump began the agreement and process of the US leaving Afghanistan (This is a screenshot of the GOP main page taken in June): 

Go to the same URL now? Story is gone. 
https://gop.com/president-trump-is-bringing-peace-to-the-middle-east-rsr/

I'd imagine by the end of the week we hear of more articles of impeachment from some House members.

Now see? This is the type on post you will get from brainwashed person. I'm not calling you brainwashed as merely just another personal attack, but your need to post this is somewhat bizarre.

With all the incompetence, and screw ups that are going on right in front of you,  you somehow feel the need to say look at what the GOP and Trump are doing over here.

Who provided you with this bit on "news". Looks like it's the work of some far left news site running cover. Is this the type news feed that you read on a regular basis? Or maybe I should believe that you were just reading the GOP website, as you do every morning, and that you noticed the change?

You seem like a nice enough guy, but jeeesh. I'm hoping that someday you wise up a little. Sorry to come off as a bit harsh, but once again, jeeesh.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 10:17:41 (permalink)
There's maybe one good thing about the pullout, now the 2500 plus the 6000 thousand troops coming back home can be deployed to our southern border to protect us from the Taliban walking accross the border. They can be stationed there along the border to prevent another biden cluster F... from happening. The eggplant had quite a few going on as we speak Delta variant and thousands of illegal migrants running amok,a very large portion of his base not being vaccinated (African Americans) along with lots of Hispanics.Cant't miss talking about inflation either of course that was caused by trump along with every thing else this administration has frigged up. 80 million dolts must be happy.
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8336
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 10:39:28 (permalink)
Thanks Joe...😣

woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8336
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 10:39:28 (permalink)
Thanks Joe...😣

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 10:58:14 (permalink)
Don't thank Joe he hasn't a clue whats going on Thank the idiots that voted for this sham of a administration. No sane person can justify this administration total screw ups on just about everything in only 8 months.Just think about the next 3.5 years and what Kamoola will do!!!
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 12:10:59 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
Porktown
JM2

Gaslighting.

Not including what you call “far right wing” sites in your consumption of news is going to, for the most part, leave you uninformed. Every article or opinion piece from these sites are not 100 percent lies as you seem to believe. They provide a source of information that the MSM, for whatever reason, do not think you need to know. I suspect the MSM believes one of  their primary objectives is to run cover for the Democrats, and that too much of wrong type of news is not helpful to achieve that goal.

Counterpoints. Number 1 with me is what is going on at the Southern “border”. After that, the immediate attack on the domestic oil industry. Then pretty much anything involving Hunter Biden.

Afghanistan was low the list, if on the list at all. I didn’t imagine that even with the highest level of incompetence exercised that it could possibly turn out like this. Never underestimate old Joe, and crew.

You did it. Good for you man. 

I'd still argue that being the President who takes the hit for pulling out of Afghanistan is bigger than the things you listed though. It's the end of a long long war we shouldn't have been involved with. 

The Southern Border does need to be addressed, and the Hunter Biden stuff is eh. Dudes a scumbag, and if he is tried by the justice system and found guilty of a crime, so be it, toss him in jail. (Probably won't happen. We all know it's VERY hard for rich people and their children to go to jail)
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 12:17:26 (permalink)
Porktown
There was a plan in place between the US and Taliban to withdraw troops, that was supposed to be by the end of May.  This withdraw date was moved to the end of August.  At the end of May, the Taliban had issues of this date moving and started to mobilize to take over control of some areas of the country.  They have been on the move ever since.  If you are not a diplomat or service member, why would any American not start leaving then?  I do think we owe it to those Afghan citizens that served our troops.  I believe even one of our members noted them being allowed in his CT town.  Could have these people been done sooner?  Probably, but I imagine most would think the Afghan military could have fought for at least two weeks until the date we were supposed to be out of there completely.

The media asking if we owe anything to the Afghan military or their families.  Heck no.  Either give up and get killed or do what you were trained to do and stand up for your country.  I really hope we don't grant any visas to any of their military.  I'm sure we will though.  We should help find Ghani and send him back to the Taliban.

I feel bad for their civilians.  Especially their women and anyone that was enjoying democracy.  But what is the difference in two weeks if the Taliban would have waited?

I wonder why the plan wasn't to have troops out by August of 2020?  Kind of like having tax cuts expire or something else negative taking effect during someone else's term...

So of course when he was speaking I missed a good chunk of it. 

The info I was told was basically he:
1. "Buck stops here" and took responsibility for it, but then pointed some fingers
2. Afghanistan Government asked us to not leave in a specific manner, so we didn't and hung around. Then they cut tail and ran, leaving us with our feet in our mouths, which resulted in the Airport debacle. 

I can say though, I've seen news coverage from different media outlets and it doesn't seem doom and gloom, which is super weird. There's been Taliban leaders and commanders giving interviews saying that the treatment of women won't be this horrific thing people are assuming, and will be guided the way Islam dictates. 

Now if there was any group of people to not believe, it'd be them, but it does make you wonder. What would be their reasoning for this? Why would they give interviews, and make claims like they have? Maybe their benefit is international aid, or wanting to be recognized as a government by the world in general? 

If there are human rights violations, and word gets out, their aid and anything else will likely go poof so.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 353
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/17 12:46:59 (permalink)
I believe the reason the Taliban are appearing to be somewhat reasonable and accommodating at this time is simple....we're still there.  This thing that's happening is bad, but there it is.  It's fixable to a degree.  We should set up safe zones, north and south, and proceed to evacuate our personnel and those with proper visas safely but with all due haste.  Tell the Taliban to back the f up.  They're afraid of us and not completely stupid.  They have have the keys to the kingdom, or the Emirate as it may be, and can afford to wait, which I think they will do.  Joe should own the mistakes and finish the job.  Every American should want that, meaning it's an opportunity for "bipartisanship."  Better for all concerned, including him politically.  Then watch the Taliban eat itself.
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 42 of 49
Jump to: