Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 41 of 48
Author
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2788
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/14 12:35:36 (permalink)
Have been following the cluster f in Haiti and the US is all over it- getting a bad vibe here.
Far too many people from Florida involved.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/07/14 12:40:30
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/14 21:55:33 (permalink)

Uncle Joe has asked the UN to investigate America over racial issues--

He has gone too far this time, Dems are finished with any  Americans who had been giving the benefit of the doubt --- till this.

Is something sinister afoot here or are they really that dumb ???

Cant wait till  Reps take back the Congress and impeachment starts.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/07/15 08:21:04
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/18 18:18:08 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Our bodies, our choice.  Plain and simple.  
Most new drugs go through multi-year trials....not these.  I am in NO WAY anti-vax...my kids have all their other shots (well tested and fully approved vaccines) and I get the flu vaccine.  I am against being a test subject for an as of yet fully approved and long term, fully tested Covid-19 vaccine.  

My wife is in healthcare and she refuses to get the shot.  She does have some autoimmune issues so she has good reason to be worried.

My family will continue to be part of the control group for the foreseeable future.  

I am happy for you that it has worked out great and appreciate you getting the vaccine.  

Been on Vacation for a week - didn't see a reply to this, maybe it got lost in the shuffle.

You're a Pro-Choice Ally for women then, right?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/21 20:36:08 (permalink)
Biden firmed up the no travel to or from Canada for the next few weeks at least.
My Canadian Rockies trip is in the waste basket- was touch and go for a while then Canada opened up and Biden said nope not us for at least a few more weeks.
That closed my window- trip cancelled yesterday by the travel agency.

Wish he would be so attentive to the hordes on the Southern Border who are refusing the shots at the rate of 30% then being spread all over the US.
Using 19 as an excuse on the northern one- lousy excuse when so many are just rushing the South.

Bigger agenda seems likely-------more future Dem voters from the south.
And we arent supposed to notice---------

Cant wait for the mid terms so some of his BS will hopefully end,
on the other hand---
More and more rumblings about the dems dumping Joe-and soon - then there will be Camallla to exit herself or be thrown out too  then the true leader--NANCY.
I never even would thought like this a year or so back.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/07/25 19:47:05
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/10 21:58:22 (permalink)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJVMoe7OY0

Came across this while browsing youtube today - This is from early in July, and is a good documentary that the New York Times put out about the Insurrection on Jan 6. Gives pretty interesting insight into what went on that day, by using video and interviews to create a step by step picture. 

It's 40 minutes long, and as a warning for those that do watch it, FYI there's some close up footage of the fighting the police endured and there are some parts that are pretty graphic. 
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1164
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/11 09:37:33 (permalink)
Here comes the BIF
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/11 09:49:48 (permalink)
And the reconciliation bill.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2960
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 08:32:33 (permalink)
What a clown show Biden is running at the WH

Joe Biden Wants OPEC to Drill - WSJ

We thought we’d seen everything, but there it was Wednesday morning in black and white on the White House website: Jake Sullivan, the national security adviser, imploring the cartel of oil exporting nations to pump more oil. Talk about a political climate change. This is the same Biden Administration that has spent six months doing everything it can to crush U.S. oil production.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 12:09:51 (permalink)
psu_fish
What a clown show Biden is running at the WH

Joe Biden Wants OPEC to Drill - WSJ

We thought we’d seen everything, but there it was Wednesday morning in black and white on the White House website: Jake Sullivan, the national security adviser, imploring the cartel of oil exporting nations to pump more oil. Talk about a political climate change. This is the same Biden Administration that has spent six months doing everything it can to crush U.S. oil production.

Well aren’t you’re also bashing Biden for inflation, which is due in part to high gas prices? The administration is making an attempt to keep gas prices under control and combat inflation. So it seems you are not making an argument in good faith and you just want to bash Biden no matter what the administration does.

This criticism is also missing context. OPEC+ made a supply cut of 10 million barrels of oil per day back in April because the pandemic had killed oil demand and oil prices were extremely low. This White House statement is basically just asking OPEC+ to reverse those cuts so that supply will meet current demand and prices will stabilize. The US is surely not the only country that is taking this position. It’s clearly a sound economic decision.

I’d also like to know specifically what you think Biden has done to “crush US oil production”. I don’t think that’s an accurate statement either.

https://apnews.com/articl...0e4b052489678b40e3ba82

The WSJ may be one of the last reputable right leaning media outlets, but their editorial section is a joke.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8273
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 13:28:34 (permalink)
Joe has been a moderate being pizzed on from the far Left and chat on from the far Right.  I think he is doing exactly what this country needs until the GOP can rid the country of the kooky cult that many were pulled into.  Sooner or later the majority of the GOP will shed the filth and call them out for what they are (like Cheney).  When it happens, someone like Pat Toomey, Mike DeWine or some real Conservative with a conscience will be there ready to run the country.  No way does a moderate Republican (minus any cult ties) lose to any Democrat that entertains the far Left.  Until then, if anyone on the Right thinks Joe is too far Left, better be ready for what is surely to happen. 

Independents will NEVER vote for anyone tied to the kooky cult.  You can have as many signs in 2 horse towns as you want.  Signs don't vote.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1063
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 15:24:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JM2 2021/08/12 15:27:39
Everything was Trump's fault when he was president now nothing is Joe's fault now that he is president Really You Libs are so friggin brainwashed The border is a total chit show,inflation is everywhere and getting worse every day,The china virus is still with us,schools are in chaos as what to do this fall,Crime is the worse its been in many years .I know its the supply chain shortages thats causing all the fuss Not Sleepy Joes's fault RIGHT
  Just admit it the administration is a total joke and an embarrassment and if you voted for it enough said got what you deserve
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 19:21:14 (permalink)
Even if all of his fault. Still better than the false prophet. I’m yet to see anyone worship sleepy Joe. Last four years, there was a line to suck off the fat boy. Who, by the way, was the root to half of the issues you noted. I mean, if inflation is on Joe, then the worst financial collapse since the depression is on Trump. That is how it works in idiot reasoning.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/12 21:32:31 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Everything was Trump's fault when he was president now nothing is Joe's fault now that he is president Really You Libs are so friggin brainwashed The border is a total chit show,inflation is everywhere and getting worse every day,The china virus is still with us,schools are in chaos as what to do this fall,Crime is the worse its been in many years .I know its the supply chain shortages thats causing all the fuss Not Sleepy Joes's fault RIGHT
  Just admit it the administration is a total joke and an embarrassment and if you voted for it enough said got what you deserve

punc·tu·a·tion
/ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/

1.the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

https://www.thepunctuationguide.com/
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 345
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 14:17:21 (permalink)
Has Trump been reappointed President yet?  Today's the day!  I can't wait.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1063
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 15:02:45 (permalink)
It sure would be better than the disaster thats there now!
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2220
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 15:04:07 (permalink)
Thanks Joe, NOT!! Gas prices jumped another .06 per gallon overnight.

"Three enemies of personal peace: regret over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow's problems, and ingratitude for today's blessings.:
William Arthur Ward
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 177
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 15:10:53 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Has Trump been reappointed President yet?  Today's the day!  I can't wait.

Mike Lindell July 26, 2021

“Once we have this symposium, how are the pathways of Donald Trump coming back? The first one would be, once we have the symposium, by the night of the 12th or the morning of the 13th, if everyone has seen it, including the administration that’s in there now that didn’t win, maybe, you know, Biden and Harris would say, hey, we’re here to protect the country and resign!”

His crack addiction days killed too many brain cells.  I have no explanation for the other Trump supporters!

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2220
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 16:28:53 (permalink)
Loony tunes on both sides of the aisle.

"Three enemies of personal peace: regret over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow's problems, and ingratitude for today's blessings.:
William Arthur Ward
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 21:30:24 (permalink)
Didnt know where else to put this,
Read an article today saying a refugee agency in very nearby New Haven Ct as in the process of receiving hundreds of people.
If I ride up the hill behind my house I can see the New Haven skyline and on a good day the LI  Sound.
Thinking of the border I got a bit tiffed and read the article--

Afghanistan refugees who helped our military over there and supported our troops----------

WELCOME--VERY WELCOME-- glad ya got out.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/08/13 21:31:26
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 21:40:51 (permalink)
bigfoot
Loony tunes on both sides of the aisle.

No doubt. It used to be the fringes of each party. Both have seemed to move more and more to the fringes. Trump took it by the horns and pushed it as hard as he could. Biden is a dope, no doubt about it. His kid definitely took advantage of his ties and Biden gave him cover. Like 99% if not more national politicians, he is a crook. Trump took that to a whole new level though. Biden is and always has been a moderate. This country needs to be lead down the middle or we get the ridiculous division that comes with it. It is one thing to bicker about policies. That is actually great. The complete disrespect for the other side is what happens when we put fringes in command.
JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1004
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 23:19:01 (permalink)
How could you possibly believe that Biden the "moderate" is actually running the show when you see the actions, and policies being put in place by this administration? Biden the moderate left the building years ago. 
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/13 23:31:24 (permalink)
r3g3
Didnt know where else to put this,
Read an article today saying a refugee agency in very nearby New Haven Ct as in the process of receiving hundreds of people.
If I ride up the hill behind my house I can see the New Haven skyline and on a good day the LI  Sound.
Thinking of the border I got a bit tiffed and read the article--

Afghanistan refugees who helped our military over there and supported our troops----------

WELCOME--VERY WELCOME-- glad ya got out.

That's good to hear. Article sounds click bait-y as hell man. See the headline, get pizzed, read it, get happy.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 08:57:44 (permalink)
JM2
How could you possibly believe that Biden the "moderate" is actually running the show when you see the actions, and policies being put in place by this administration? Biden the moderate left the building years ago. 

From your previous posts you note that you only get your news from extremist right rah rah sources, everything he does sounds antiAmerican from them, yet far left. The facts are, Biden’s policies are far from far left. Imagine Bernie, AOC or Elizebeth Warren in his position. Trump was a rubber stamp for the far right and beyond that, he caused controversy by endorsing the extreme right any chance he could. Biden does none of that.

His most controversial move is something that Trump promised for years and never did in leaving Afghanistan. Which of course they all knew leaving would be a cluster F. Why the others didn’t do. The GOP will be all over the mess it is causing in their campaign calls. Which would definitely work if they can put out a candidate that isn’t part of the cult of stupidity. Have Joe Manchin switch parties and run, would be a landslide victory like no other.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 09:13:05 (permalink)
Trump was actively negotiating with the Taliban about getting out and he sent clear messages about retaliation if they didnt comply with his demands.
That is very much different than the weak getup and run strategy of Biden the affects of which cross the boundaries of most all media.

Not unlike the longgg holding of hostages in the Arab world when Carter was president and their IMMEDIATE release as soon as Reagan was elected. They knew who was who and did the release before Reagan was even sworn in.

Like bullies in school - they know who they can push around and who they cant.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 09:51:12 (permalink)
Any time a country it invaded and occupied, there is no way to withdrawal without this happening. You can promise a smooth withdrawal like Obama and Trump did, but it won’t happen. It is either occupy or withdraw. If you are really buying that an actual withdrawal from a different leader would result in anything different, then you are truly brainwashed by your media choice.

Hey Taliban. We have been at war for 20 years. You haven’t given up, no matter what we throw at you. We’re done. But if we talk tough enough you will stop your ways. Yeah. That is how it works.
post edited by Porktown - 2021/08/14 10:44:35
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 10:47:23 (permalink)
I get it - if Trump was for it it was wrong.

This excuse is getting thinner and thinner as time passes.
Sooner or later dopy joe has to accept responsibilities even with TDS people.

Hey -- those people in Haiti never get a break  -7.2 is huge.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 11:01:30 (permalink)
Porktown

His most controversial move is something that Trump promised for years and never did in leaving Afghanistan. Which of course they all knew leaving would be a cluster F. Why the others didn’t do. The GOP will be all over the mess it is causing in their campaign calls.

I’m weirdly not seeing a ton of attacks from right wing press on this yet, and I’m not sure why. A glance at the usual suspects like Breitbart and Fox reveals your typical coronavirus / culture war / immigration fear mongering type stuff. There are a few articles about Afghanistan but these sites don’t seem to be leading with this attack right now. They might be waiting for Kabul to fall?

Currently Biden seems to be getting more criticism from the left.
post edited by MyWar - 2021/08/14 11:02:36
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 11:58:13 (permalink)
Hope you werent camping when this mornings cell hit--
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 12:39:56 (permalink)
Naw we are heading up tomorrow. We like to hit those dispersed camping sites on the clarion when we have time off during the week. It’s a zoo on the weekends but it’s usually pretty chill on a Sunday afternoon or a Monday.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/08/14 18:45:42 (permalink)
Phood for thought--
 What if the Dems thought Trump was a sure winner when appointing  party nominees and ran Biden Harris to put up a 'good fight' with a party senior who had always wanted to run.
He ran a poor campaign from the basement as the 19 issue got worse and worse during the campaign and totally changed the dynamics.
Now there is a poor failing guy in charge of the Free World who cant find his way out of a pub without his Wifes help.
What are they to do-keep on going as if alls well ??
It isnt.
Many of us have had senior relatives like Joe and it is a sad thing to go through as they themselves dont see their own frailty.

Understandable but NOT as the leader of the free world- somethings gotta give-
The problem, however, is that they allowed Harris to become the VP and even Dems seem keenly aware of THAT issue.

Those behind the scene can only keep this up for so long---Real issues at  home and abroad demand strong  take charge leadership..

Should the Rep party take over in the mids there will certainly be a drawn out 25th issue or an impeachment - sad for the country and sad for Joe who doesnt see a problem.

I dont know the answer but dont like the issue from any angle--

( not  a partisan rant- having had a very close relative with dimentia  from the beginning level to the end and unfortunately seem to see it in Joe- its too easy to just call names and not look at the real situation)
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/08/14 19:18:01
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 41 of 48
Jump to: