Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 40 of 48
Author
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 345
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/08 14:09:03 (permalink)
LOUD NOISES! …..Brick, “Anchorman”
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1063
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/08 15:25:44 (permalink)
I guess fireworks are our nations real problem area now huh? Why arn't you libs talking about he wonderful job your commander in chief is doing frigging up the country? This administration hasn't done a single right yet just as oblamo said about Joe He will screw up anything!!!.
  This country is in a death spiral with crime rampart,inflation,dept,border crisis if you call call that a border.Russia china,Iran all pushing old joe and his useless VP. The cancellation of DC fireworks and the abundance of them every where else is the least of our problems.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/08 15:38:17 (permalink)
I want to stand corrected in my above post I said that Joe hasn't done one thing right I was wrong I forgot one Leaving Afganistan is the one thing he is doing right.Should have been done a decade ago now maybe he can deploy them to the invasion on the southern border or maybe Chicago or Portland.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2788
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/09 10:25:13 (permalink)
Glad the one thing he is doing that Trump wanted too is leaving that hell hole.
Predict the Taliban will move in in a heartbeat after we leave-
Some places just love the way they were and this place has had most every major power for hundreds of years move in- get pounded over time- and move out.
They just sit back and wear ya down over time and never change one little bit.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8273
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/09 10:50:56 (permalink)
I hope Biden is listening to all of his advisors that are the experts in this area.  I don't blame Trump at all for not leaving Afghanistan.  He listened to his advisors on this, which is something he didn't seem to do on some other areas that he was not an expert on.  Not that I fully trust all of our military leaders, but as a whole, I do think they are the experts of what is going on our security at a global level.

If you are going to topple a government or beat them down to basically a shadow, you are nation building.  I don't think there is any other way around it, besides the targeted attacks that had happened for a decade prior to 9/11.  I really hope that our leaders take note of this when looking to respond to something else that eventually will come up.  We had to do something in response to 9/11, I doubt many would argue.  It is easy to say, don't stay so long.  But in reality, when we left Iraq and attempted to leave Afghanistan years ago, ISIS happened.  I fully expect something similar in the very near future.  Obviously some blunders in leaving equipment that ISIS took over, but they would have been financed by our adversaries regardless.  It was supposed to be for their military that was supposed to "fight for themselves"...  No doubt Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani and others are already funneling money to disrupt the withdrawal and trying to install a government favorable to them.  We will be back within 10 years.
rippinlip
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2019
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/09 11:19:46 (permalink)
Uncle Joe was talking about moving the troops "Where they are needed" like the Middle East and Africa. Here we go again. The Dems can't wait to get their hands on all the natural resources in Africa. here comes another false flag operation.

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/09 14:24:50 (permalink)
Somebody should tell Sleepy Joe there is a place not too far away that really needs the troops and they can get there by bus. Its called texas,new mexico,arizona and california borders.Im sure Chicago and Portland could use a hand also considering there are more killings there than Afghanistan. 
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/09 20:46:30 (permalink)
Sometimes folks just seem to go further than I considering conspiracy theories.
Biden wants all to get the shot and says door knocking may happen especially targeting  areas where few have had the shots - not by the feds but at the local level funded by the feds ( same thing IMHO)-then Faucie says how the red states in particular have lowest percentage of shots given.
 Then folks and press started about our rights being invaded and how this is unconstitutional and an invasion of our individual protections by big brother..

When I was a kid in the 40s and 50s  I had mumps- chicken pox -measles  (sp) and polio. I got real lucky with the polio with no long lasting affects- cept I cant throw a ball more than about 40 feet.

Later I had the shots for all that stuff when they came out-- as all kids get today. Kids going to school now have to have their shot cards presented to protect all in the system and we all understand why=- no problem.

Those who have had the 'free' 19 shots provided by the Govt were identified when they got the shot= WE ARE ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM BY CHOICE.
Perhaps not in any federal system but at local levels throughout the Country. 
Those not in the systems are those without the govt supplied 'free' shots.
Believe me that this isnt any big deal folks - no different than your kids registering at school and showing their shot cards. There are a lot of bigger things to complain about.

I dont care for Biden and his cronies but this isnt why by a long shot.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/07/10 08:22:05
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3672
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/10 10:09:04 (permalink)
Our bodies, our choice.  Plain and simple.  
Most new drugs go through multi-year trials....not these.  I am in NO WAY anti-vax...my kids have all their other shots (well tested and fully approved vaccines) and I get the flu vaccine.  I am against being a test subject for an as of yet fully approved and long term, fully tested Covid-19 vaccine.  

My wife is in healthcare and she refuses to get the shot.  She does have some autoimmune issues so she has good reason to be worried.

My family will continue to be part of the control group for the foreseeable future.  

I am happy for you that it has worked out great and appreciate you getting the vaccine.  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/10 11:20:05 (permalink)
Understand your position Eyes- when ya get to my age 'long term' has a whole different meaning lol
My sons - late 40s and 50 havent had shots either.
Couple of my grandkids up in Vt had the disease and suffered a bad cold for a couple of days and were right back to work- one late teens other early 20s.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/07/10 11:22:50
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/10 23:14:18 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Most new drugs go through multi-year trials....not these.  I am in NO WAY anti-vax...my kids have all their other shots (well tested and fully approved vaccines) and I get the flu vaccine.  I am against being a test subject for an as of yet fully approved and long term, fully tested Covid-19 vaccine.  

My wife is in healthcare and she refuses to get the shot.  She does have some autoimmune issues so she has good reason to be worried.

My family will continue to be part of the control group for the foreseeable future.  

I am happy for you that it has worked out great and appreciate you getting the vaccine.  

I gotta ask, assuming that verbiage was intentional. You're pro-choice for women then right?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/10 23:15:28 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

You are in full support of legalizing marajuana then? This is my view on vaccines and substances. Although, I do agree with “control” of those substances. Basically taxing and not selling to anyone under 18.

BTW. I completely respect your rationale, even more the Mrs.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/10 23:17:37 (permalink)
Ha ha. I have a feeling Eyes either threw out a hook and line or just didn’t realize.

Abortion is a bit too hot topic for me.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1164
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 07:49:10 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
I am in NO WAY anti-vax...

People that are actually pro-vaccine don’t have to explicitly state this viewpoint, because they never say anything that can be remotely construed as “anti-vaccine”. We tend to make our views on vaccines crystal clear.

On the other hand, people that are actually anti-vaccine tend to say things “I’m not anti-vaccine, but…” followed by some flawed reasoning or erroneous statement as to why vaccines (or a specific vaccine in this case) is/are bad or dangerous.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you are making an anti vaccine argument.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 08:05:09 (permalink)
Porktown
eyesandgillz

You are in full support of legalizing marajuana then? This is my view on vaccines and substances. Although, I do agree with “control” of those substances. Basically taxing and not selling to anyone under 18.

BTW. I completely respect your rationale, even more the Mrs.

The flaw in these kind of civil libertarian arguments is that when it comes to infectious diseases as well as recreational drug use (although probably to a lesser extent), there is a public health aspect to the decisions you make. The goal of a vaccination program isn’t to simply prevent you, an individual, from getting sick, it’s to make infectious diseases less prevalent in the population as a whole.

With drug use, it’s obviously not about infection, but rather it’s about the social costs of things like treatment for addiction or overdoses or chronic health problems caused by long term use. With pot it’s not hard to argue that these costs are pretty low and it’s safer than alcohol. And even with hard drugs the cost of criminalization may outweigh the benefits.

But ultimately the “my body, my choice” angle is flawed all the way around.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 08:50:49 (permalink)
Alas,
 The all knowing wise one of all things has spokenLOL
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 08:53:30 (permalink)
I thought this was a Uncle Joe thread but i guess it has jumped from corona virus thread.The sleepy joe posts are alot more fun the gaffes ,cytes and giggles are never ending.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 08:54:14 (permalink)
MyWar
But ultimately the “my body, my choice” angle is flawed all the way around.

Agree fully. Don’t discount what Eyes is saying about the vaccines being emergency use authorization. There are long term unknowns about the vaccines. There is a possibility that everyone or large portion that got the vaccine could end up with some sort of long term effects. Same as those that caught Covid. We won’t know for some time.

Like you mentioned about the drug debate, you need to weigh the good with the bad. We can probably debate the issue for pages.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 10:37:20 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Alas,
 The all knowing wise one of all things has spokenLOL

Hey maybe a hardcore “pro life” believer such as yourself can explain to me why don’t care about the lives of immigrants LOL…?
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 11:08:17 (permalink)
I do care about the lives of immigrants the LEGAL ones, the ones who don't break our laws and use the system as its supposed to be used like millions of others before them. Ans as you stated I do care about the unborn you know the ones with a beating heartbeat not to be murdered by a woman simply b/c she has a vagina.ITS murder
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 12:03:49 (permalink)
ICE NUT
I do care about the lives of immigrants the LEGAL ones, the ones who don't break our laws and use the system as its supposed to be used like millions of others before them.

You mean undocumented immigrants, which as group commit far fewer crimes than both documented immigrants and US born citizens?

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/51/32340
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 12:04:56 (permalink)
ICE NUT
you know the ones with a beating heartbeat not to be murdered by a woman simply b/c she has a vagina.

Wut

Do you actually even know how vaginas work?
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 40
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 13:10:16 (permalink)
It was explained by my biology teacher in 1974 how life is created.  One egg is produced by a woman and can only be fertilized for 3-5 days.  With all the sex education since, any woman should know when to abstain from intercourse.  There body there choice, but if you spread them prepare to have a child.  
All of those lawyers must be broke that sue medical device and drug manufacturers that were approved by the FDA and fully tested.  NO one has there covid vaccine approved for non=emergency use.  Shocked how stupid some fishermen are.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/11 20:57:02 (permalink)
Cubans marching in the streets for end of regime-- by the thousands

Wouldnt know it reading msnbc or cnn.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2220
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/12 11:19:26 (permalink)
Gas prices up again . No end in sight. Sure would be nice to have one of them new fangled pick ups than run off batteries. But then again, they need charged and my electricity rates just got raised a short while ago. What's a feller to do?

"Three enemies of personal peace: regret over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow's problems, and ingratitude for today's blessings.:
William Arthur Ward
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/12 14:21:16 (permalink)
You can vote for the right people whose policies benefit the middle class and not the progressives whom have agendas. You really think the wealthy rich elites care if gas,food,housing,and just about everything else goes up? 
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/12 15:18:12 (permalink)
Saw a guy on TV where he says electric vehicles only get around 280 miles a charge and it takes around 2 hours for a recharge.
Went on to knock the enviro folks by asking where the heck they think the electricity comes from.
Fossil fuels of course.
Cant imagine going on a short trip with a 280 m on the vehicle.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2220
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/12 15:21:44 (permalink)
ICE NUT
You can vote for the right people whose policies benefit the middle class and not the progressives whom have agendas. You really think the wealthy rich elites care if gas,food,housing,and just about everything else goes up? 

Seems like even if ya vote for the right people, they somehow manage not to get elected anyway. We're so screwed it ain't even funny.

"Three enemies of personal peace: regret over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow's problems, and ingratitude for today's blessings.:
William Arthur Ward
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/12 16:48:44 (permalink)
Yea its tough to win a fair honest election these days as we have seen.funny how more votes in places then there are people there to vote.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2960
Re: Joe Biden 2021/07/14 09:12:31 (permalink)
bUt tHeRe ArE nO MeAn tWeETs 

ECONOMY

Inflation climbs higher than expected in June as price index rises 5.4%CPI report June 2021: Inflation climbs higher than expected (cnbc.com)
Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 40 of 48
Jump to: