Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 51
Author
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1250
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 12:30:13 (permalink)
JM2
I think you are making my point. With one, everything is a lie. With another, it's just a "sensationalized story". You can't count lies if you don't first identify them as lies.

Because Trump lying repeatedly for months about covid, or lying repeatedly for months about election results... that’s all the same as whatever Biden said about Amtrak miles, right?

Because attempting to steal the Presidency, and pretending a pandemic is a hoax while hundreds of thousands of people die... those offenses are equally as grave as whatever the dipshiit right wing media is accusing Biden of.

Sure, just keep telling yourself that, chief.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2834
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 12:49:14 (permalink)
Therein lies the problem- no objective looking at what IS happening- TRUMP IS GONE, HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT--BIDEN IS and it keeps appearing like something just aint right there.
Read the whole story- right down to the pinch on the cheek- from a guy who had retired years earlier - and his having to tell the Secret Service its OK when the guy wasnt even there.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/05/06 12:51:42
JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1018
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 13:16:32 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2
I think you are making my point. With one, everything is a lie. With another, it's just a "sensationalized story". You can't count lies if you don't first identify them as lies.

Because Trump lying repeatedly for months about covid, or lying repeatedly for months about election results... that’s all the same as whatever Biden said about Amtrak miles, right?

Because attempting to steal the Presidency, and pretending a pandemic is a hoax while hundreds of thousands of people die... those offenses are equally as grave as whatever the dipshiit right wing media is accusing Biden of.

When Trump cut off travel from China to help slow the "hoax" you claimed he believe it to be. He was called a racist by the media, and the Dems. The Dems were very slow in the beginning in recognizing that Covid was a threat at all. I can easily argue that if Biden was "in charge" at that time, the pandemic would have been much worse in this country. Trump's early actions on limiting travel, and fast tracking the vaccines undoubtedly saved countless lives. 
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 427
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 13:43:03 (permalink)
JM2
MyWar
JM2

When Trump cut off travel from China to help slow the "hoax" you claimed he believe it to be. He was called a racist by the media, and the Dems. The Dems were very slow in the beginning in recognizing that Covid was a threat at all. I can easily argue that if Biden was "in charge" at that time, the pandemic would have been much worse in this country. Trump's early actions on limiting travel, and fast tracking the vaccines undoubtedly saved countless lives. 

Very likely true. China travel limit was a good call, and "Operation Warpspeed" was also a good thing.

It's kinda funny, he did take these actions, yet for example, held a 57k people gathering in Butler among a ton of other rallies during the same pandemic. Good moves on one hand, dog poop in the other.

His absolute bumbling and fumbling re-election campaign, laughable handling of anything even remotely difficult during his 4 years, combined with his on again/off again handling of the pandemic/ignoring science, and how it directly resulted in the absolute clapping he received at the polls will remain a source of laughter for me for the rest of my life. I thank him for that.  

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 15:17:04 (permalink)
JM2
MyWar
JM2

We are not talking “what if” Biden was president or whether the China travel ban was effective or popular. That’s not the topic of discussion.

We are talking about the double standard of how people like you are willing to excuse YOUR GUY for lying again and again and again about issues of extremely grave consequence... but when Biden tells some insignificant anecdote about how many miles he rode on a train, all of a sudden you care about truth?

When you make arguments like this, do you really expect anybody to believe that you are entering these discussions in good faith?

Do you really not see how hollow and hypocritical these kinds criticisms are when coming from a Trump supporter?

Or are you just so lost in the right wing echo chamber that you actually believe all of his bullshiit?
post edited by MyWar - 2021/05/06 15:18:24
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 15:25:49 (permalink)
r3g3
Therein lies the problem- no objective looking at what IS happening- TRUMP IS GONE, HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT--BIDEN IS

Trump is gone, but he spent 4 years setting the bar for how much bullshiit a president can get away with. So I’m gonna hold Biden to the same standard you held Trump to. By Trumps standards, this isn’t even worth batting an eyelash.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1080
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 17:11:22 (permalink)
My My the libby's are touchy I love this thread I hope it gets the same views as the trump thread got 667,000.Joe is gona give us all the chits and giggles we can handle LOL.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 18:35:53 (permalink)
MyWar
We are not talking “what if” Biden was president or whether the China travel ban was effective or popular. That’s not the topic of discussion.

We are talking about the double standard of how people like you are willing to excuse YOUR GUY for lying again and again and again about issues of extremely grave consequence... but when Biden tells some insignificant anecdote about how many miles he rode on a train, all of a sudden you care about truth?

When you make arguments like this, do you really expect anybody to believe that you are entering these discussions in good faith?

Do you really not see how hollow and hypocritical these kinds criticisms are when coming from a Trump supporter?

Or are you just so lost in the right wing echo chamber that you actually believe all of his bullshiit?

You seems to be spinning around in circles. You are criticizing the inverse of the same thing. I'm pointing out the way the media reports all of Trump's "lies" big, and small by the thousands, but not any of Biden's "misspeaks".
The real hypocrisy is you are berating me for dismissing Trump's lies while you then dismiss Biden's lies in the same sentence. That's the real double standard. It's a sickness I tell you. A sickness.

You are the one who felt the need to bring up the "covid hoax" lie. I was dispelling your lie, by pointing out if he thought it was a hoax why did he ban travel from China early on when you, and the Dems were more concerned about impeachment 2.0.

It seems as if, unless someone does not start agreeing with you, they are not arguing in good faith. It's a sickness I tell you, a sickness.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 18:38:51 (permalink)
Its called severe tds syndrome - once you get it it makes no difference whatsoever if Trump is President or not.
Many suffer from this incurable malady.

JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 19:10:41 (permalink)
Could you imagine if Conservatives would criticize Biden on these boards like the Libs have done to Trump over the past five years. Never ending attacks about everything, and anything, big, or small whether it was real, or false. That is where most creditability was lost.

It kind of shows you the mental make up of the type of people who support each President.  It's likely a character flaw of the tolerant, enlighten lefties that cause them to act this way. 
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 20:03:52 (permalink)
Notice they never mention the Russia hoax anymore.
They have no shame-cant believe they bought into it even while they were on their rampage-just a vehicle to find fault.
Imagine what those 4 years coulda been without that daily grind and distraction.
Hillary said resist so they did- and they call Trumpers the followers.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/05/06 20:05:20
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3726
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 20:31:48 (permalink)
The hypocrisy is mindboggling, isn't it.  Trump bans travel for China @ the beginning of this and is labeled a xenophobic racist and the ripper is out in Chinatown asking everyone to come on down.....and now Biden is banning travel from India, several states still in some forms of lockdown by the dems but alls good......it's the right thing to do....
Waiting for the but, but, buts......
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/06 20:46:27 (permalink)
Thats the difference between Libs and Conservatives-
Libs screamed and yelled and called nasty names and their compliant press joined in ad nauseum while  conservatives sit back and quietly point out the hypocrisy.

Imagine what it would be like if Trump did the gaffs and clearly false tall tales that Biden commonly does.

I think everyone on both sides who isnt blinded by hate sees it and is likely to respond in the mid terms.

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 815
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 08:24:30 (permalink)
Yesterday, in the National Day of Prayer, the President forgot to mention "God". Who would've thought.
He's also cancelled the permits for the Veterans charity motorcycle parade through D.C for the Memorial Day weekend. The Vets have been doin' it for 30 years. Seems the Democrat Party has never had any time for us Vets, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 10:55:32 (permalink)
r3g3
Thats the difference between Libs and Conservatives-
Libs screamed and yelled and called nasty names and their compliant press joined in ad nauseum while  conservatives sit back and quietly point out the hypocrisy.

Imagine what it would be like if Trump did the gaffs and clearly false tall tales that Biden commonly does.

I think everyone on both sides who isnt blinded by hate sees it and is likely to respond in the mid terms.

This is in reference to people calling Trump on his lies right, not a general statement betweenst the two?
dubber
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 11:09:31 (permalink)
When cnn says something is a lie, you actually believe they are telling the true 🤷‍♂️
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 11:41:52 (permalink)
dubber
When cnn says something is a lie, you actually believe they are telling the true 🤷‍♂️

****, roasted me. 
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 11:57:30 (permalink)
JM2
That's the real double standard. It's a sickness I tell you. A sickness.

It’s funny that you bring up “sickness”.

Did you know that the lawyer for one of the capitol rioters is literally arguing that his client has a mental illness that he got from watching too much Fox News?

https://thehill.com/homen...t-had-foxitis-foxmania
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 12:48:19 (permalink)
Man! If that's true, then there are millions who should have a case against ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, POLITICO, and all the rest of the MSM for their severe cases of TDS!

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/07 13:00:11 (permalink)
EMitch
Man! If that's true, then there are millions who should have a case against ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, POLITICO, and all the rest of the MSM for their severe cases of TDS!

The difference is that those people don’t need a legal defense. Because they didn’t commit violent crimes like storming the Capitol building with the intent of kidnapping and killing members of congress, and overthrowing the government.
post edited by MyWar - 2021/05/08 11:51:30
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/08 08:28:14 (permalink)
Biden is pushing for Nuclear power --I couldnt agree more.
Now all he has to do is get by all those environmentalist lawsuits his compatriots will file- unless he declares it as a National emergency to preempt those barriers IMHO.
Hope to see it happen.
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 42
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/09 12:24:46 (permalink)
I have a question. How can you get to Texas from Venezuela with a small bag of belongings, 2700 miles at least, and have clean clothes and fresh shaven.  These people have cleaner cloths than I wear most days.
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/09 14:19:16 (permalink)
drawde
I have a question. How can you get to Texas from Venezuela with a small bag of belongings, 2700 miles at least, and have clean clothes and fresh shaven.  These people have cleaner cloths than I wear most days.

Not only that! Harris is sayin' they're all coming from such poor countries, so how did they scratch up the $8K to $15K to pay the cartels to get them here? I'm still workin' and collecting SS 'til I retire and I couldn't scratch up half that in 6 months. Are there regular stops on the trail where they can clean up and eat?

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2271
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/09 16:08:10 (permalink)
I often had the same thoughts . How are they traveling that far with basically the clothes on their backs. I carry along more than that on a overnight camping trip.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/09 17:37:41 (permalink)
Perhaps the Biden shirts give a bit of a hint.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/11 20:05:02 (permalink)
Now he  is getting wishy washy with his tepid response on Israel as  Hamas ( Irans proxy) rains hundreds of rockets on them and they are forced to retaliate.
The rest of the world knows who he is- they have dealt with him for years.

What was that ?- never made a single correct decision on world affairs - or something similar.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/05/11 20:07:37
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3726
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/12 08:57:20 (permalink)
What is being done about the East Coast and SE gasoline shortages?  You thought TP and clorox wipes shortages were bad......
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/12 09:02:54 (permalink)
I think you are over estimating the strength that Trump projected. If anything, Trump was remarkably dove-ish. The only ballsy foreign policy move was the solimani (sp?) hit. But wasn’t Trumps big thing getting us out of foreign entanglements (and leaving allies out to dry)?

Also, Israel has nuclear weapons. Between that all the other conventional military weapons they buy from the US, they should be able to take care of themselves.

Or maybe we just stop propping Israel up and let them deal with the consequences of their own actions?
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2964
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/12 09:05:28 (permalink)
hmmm, I remember a certain libnut on here saying there was no inflation...

Inflation surges in April as consumer prices leap 4.2%, fastest since 2008

Consumer price index April 2021: (cnbc.com)
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/05/12 10:29:33 (permalink)
psu_fish
hmmm, I remember a certain libnut on here saying there was no inflation...

Inflation surges in April as consumer prices leap 4.2%, fastest since 2008

Consumer price index April 2021: (cnbc.com)

If you’re referring to me, I said that the Republicans who are yelling about inflation are scare mongering.

It’s impossible to deny that the prices of a lot of goods have went up, but whether this is a short term spike or a long term trend remains to be seen.

A big driver of price increase right now is supply chain disruption caused by the pandemic, coupled with vaccine rollout causing demand to increase. As the economy fully reopens, it’s reasonable to expect prices to level off.

So if price increases are caused by market forces rather than reduced buying power of currency across the board, is that a cause for concern?

Take lumber for example, once logging and mills are back up to 100% production, and the US - Canada border shipping restrictions are fully lifted, the price of lumber is almost certainly going to come back down. If that is the case, then inflation panic is unwarranted.
Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 51
Jump to: