Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 32 of 36
Author
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1044
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 09:34:03 (permalink)
BloodyHand
MyWar is correct. History does show that that the dems are typically more fiscally responsible then the Reps. Stocks usually rise under the dems. How does this pertain to me? I've explained it before. I ( me, Bloodyhand ) prosper when the Republicans give tax credits to the wealthy. I dont do well when shady democrats burst the housing bubble that they caused. Call me snake bit. That was the worst time period of my career. I know most politicians are corrupt, but the democrats take the cake. Drain the Swamp!

BH

Well then stop pretending like you care about who “pays for things” because now you’re just moving the goalposts.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 09:35:05 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Extended unemployment benefits need stopped NOW.  Dozens of articles out there now about the glut of jobs, esp. In service industries, that can't be filled.   And you know what,  I fully believe it as 75% of the misc. Stores I go in or walk by recently have help wanted signs.   It is crazy......

“Dozens” of articles huh? How about you post some links?
outasync
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 727
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 10:32:36 (permalink)
On wkbn alone theres been 2 such stories in the past week. The service industry is being destroyed because of the unemployment benefits nonsense. Why would people that usually work these jobs go back to work when they are making more with the additional benefits? Even at the tube plant im at i hear quite often that guys want laid off because they make more money on unemployment than working.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8035
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 10:52:18 (permalink)
Biden is a dope and we are going to have pretty much Dem party line ideas.  Some good, some horrible. 

He's in office because Trump miscalculated his attempt to be the dicktator of white America, that is no longer the majority.  Part of the Republican party wants to double down and start a Nazi like wing.  Biden will be a two term President since most sensible Americans don't want a dicktator.  GOP needs to shed themselves of the Trump white nationalism, cult following and insistence on conspiracy theories and back to the party of limited government, lower taxes and facts over conspiracy theories.  Many of the policies that Mitch and crew (real Republicans) pushed through while Trump was golfing and burning crosses, was standard GOP stuff, half good and half horrible.  Trump signed it, so gets some credit beyond being a racist, self centered idiot.  The vast majority of Americans don't want the Trump white nationalism and spoke loudly in hiring a dopey opponent in a landslide.  Real Republican policy will get 50% of the vote, it always has.  Pretty easy to see.  

If you don't like the Dem agenda, you need to make your voices heard that the GOP needs to cut the cult crap and get back to its roots.
post edited by Porktown - 2021/04/19 10:55:05
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 12:10:59 (permalink)
outasync
On wkbn alone theres been 2 such stories in the past week. The service industry is being destroyed because of the unemployment benefits nonsense. Why would people that usually work these jobs go back to work when they are making more with the additional benefits? Even at the tube plant im at i hear quite often that guys want laid off because they make more money on unemployment than working.

“People are saying” huh?

Did you hear that from a guy who’s kid goes to school with another kid whose uncle twice removed on his mother’s side decided to stay on unemployment rather than go back to work in the service industry where they they are underpaid, get treated like shiit by their bosses and customers? And oh yeah, they risk their lives working with the general public (who don’t wear masks while they are eating) during a pandemic because if they get Covid they can’t afford medical treatment because service industry workers are grossly under insured and therefore don’t have adequate access to healthcare?

I mean, would you risk your life flipping burgers for $8/hour?

Yea, didn’t think so.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1929
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 12:30:48 (permalink)
MyWar
BloodyHand
MyWar is correct. History does show that that the dems are typically more fiscally responsible then the Reps. Stocks usually rise under the dems. How does this pertain to me? I've explained it before. I ( me, Bloodyhand ) prosper when the Republicans give tax credits to the wealthy. I dont do well when shady democrats burst the housing bubble that they caused. Call me snake bit. That was the worst time period of my career. I know most politicians are corrupt, but the democrats take the cake. Drain the Swamp!

BH

Well then stop pretending like you care about who “pays for things” because now you’re just moving the goalposts.

Wow, you defend your party at all cost. Because I'm a conservative doesnt mean I vote Republican every time. You probably pull the straight democratic ticket lever every time? I think they are almost all ( politicians ) corrupt, liars, thieves and scandalous pieces of shiit.

BH
outasync
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 13:51:40 (permalink)
No im hearing from guys that make almost $16 a hour at a tube plant i work at. Mid 20s that live alone and want to spend their time at the bar instead of working. Grow up dude your a joke
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1018
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 14:30:16 (permalink)
MyWar what are u saying People don't wear masks while they are eating Really How do they do that???
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 15:35:15 (permalink)
I'd personally be finding something else with a little less risk if I were a server right now.  I could definitely see why there are shortages.  No way I'd work in a restaurant/bar right now.  I have been in a few the past year and I know that I am rolling the dice a bit.  A little different of going to one maybe every other week for maybe two hours, than going 8 hours per day 5 days per week.  Kind of a shame that these people were not one of the first in line for vaccinations.
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1416
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 15:56:25 (permalink)
Porktown
I'd personally be finding something else with a little less risk if I were a server right now.  I could definitely see why there are shortages.  No way I'd work in a restaurant/bar right now.  I have been in a few the past year and I know that I am rolling the dice a bit.  A little different of going to one maybe every other week for maybe two hours, than going 8 hours per day 5 days per week.  Kind of a shame that these people were not one of the first in line for vaccinations.

The thing is though the shortages are not just in the service industries. In this area you could get a job at many of the long term production plants in a matter of moments. Some of them have signing bonus for both new hires and employees who refer someone.  I'd hire 3 guys today if they'd apply and have any basic skills. We cannot even get people to apply.

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 16:41:43 (permalink)
Sounds like a good opportunity for those in the service industry and other entry level positions to move up a bit in the workforce.  I know my company is only hiring replacement workers at this time and I don't think any hurry to fill.  We're looking to try and make back a bit of lost profits before trying to expand.  We didn't lay anyone off and paid some to just sit around.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 17:35:14 (permalink)
fishin coyote
Porktown

The thing is though the shortages are not just in the service industries. In this area you could get a job at many of the long term production plants in a matter of moments. Some of them have signing bonus for both new hires and employees who refer someone.  I'd hire 3 guys today if they'd apply and have any basic skills. We cannot even get people to apply.

What’s the starting salary/benefits? What are the “basic skills”? Where is the production plant?
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 18:53:36 (permalink)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess help wanted signs in front of someones business isnt good enough. It has to be posted on the internet to be true. Why?, because everything on the internet is true........lmfao

BH
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 949
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 19:48:58 (permalink)
Conservatives believe it when they see it. Liberals see it when they believe it. 

There are more than a few that post on this forum that are instructed what to believe, and what not to believe. Trump/ Russian collusion, no crisis at the border.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 20:33:38 (permalink)
JM2
Conservatives believe it when they see it. Liberals see it when they believe it. 

I've always voted for the candidate that had my best interest in mind based on what I see. Gramma used to say, " believe half of what you see and nothing what you heard" or was that Poe? Either way, gram was still a hero.

BH
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1416
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/19 21:25:35 (permalink)
MyWar

What’s the starting salary/benefits? What are the “basic skills”? Where is the production plant?

You looking for a job?
Lots of jobs in Meadville. Conneaut Lake area. Channel Lock, Advance Cast, Meadville Forging etc. don’t know what they pay or their benefits but I see the signs every day I drive by.  
As far as basic skills for my guys can you read a tape measure, have a driver’s license and show up for work every day at 7am cause we can train the other skills. it’s a guaranteed 40 a week starting around 25k with health insurance. Oh and I’ll add this it’s a job helping out the less fortunate in our community. 

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

outasync
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 00:09:01 (permalink)
Ccl in hermitage walk in at $23 a hour. Union shop. 3% raise in June. Taking anyone right now because they cant get people.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 283
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 01:19:47 (permalink)
Porktown
Biden is a dope and we are going to have pretty much Dem party line ideas.  Some good, some horrible. 

He's in office because Trump miscalculated his attempt to be the dicktator of white America, that is no longer the majority.  Part of the Republican party wants to double down and start a Nazi like wing.  Biden will be a two term President since most sensible Americans don't want a dicktator.  GOP needs to shed themselves of the Trump white nationalism, cult following and insistence on conspiracy theories and back to the party of limited government, lower taxes and facts over conspiracy theories.  Many of the policies that Mitch and crew (real Republicans) pushed through while Trump was golfing and burning crosses, was standard GOP stuff, half good and half horrible.  Trump signed it, so gets some credit beyond being a racist, self centered idiot.  The vast majority of Americans don't want the Trump white nationalism and spoke loudly in hiring a dopey opponent in a landslide.  Real Republican policy will get 50% of the vote, it always has.  Pretty easy to see.  

If you don't like the Dem agenda, you need to make your voices heard that the GOP needs to cut the cult crap and get back to its roots.

Spot on. Trump could have won re-election so easily it's comical. His handling of the Pandemic was just sad. There's a lot of ways one could describe it, but in the end, so many people lost their lives. It's just sad. 

GOP needs to cleanse themselves of the cult/conspiracy following. If they don't and we're looking at 2024 and another run of Trump, yikes. (Fully believe we'll see this btw. The conspiracies won't stop, he won't stop either)
JerryS
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 160
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 08:04:01 (permalink)
BloodyHand
JM2

I've always voted for the candidate that had my best interest in mind based on what I see. Gramma used to say, " believe half of what you see and nothing what you heard" or was that Poe? Either way, gram was still a hero.

BH

Not judging you at all, but you have clearly defined the primary difference in mindset between Conservatives and Liberals.  The Conservative thinks "What is best for me" while the bleeding heart Liberal thinks "What is best for the national as a whole, especially the less fortunate"

Being a financially secure, straight white male I should vote straight republican, but my empathy for the population that is subject to republican bigotry, causes me to lean to the left.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 08:40:36 (permalink)
outasync
Ccl in hermitage walk in at $23 a hour. Union shop. 3% raise in June. Taking anyone right now because they cant get people.

Hopefully those looking for a job aren't reading this or Fishing Coyote is never going to find help!
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3587
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 09:18:45 (permalink)
If anyone wanted to start there own business as a handyman or a contractor, and has the skills and gets a PA contractor's license, now is the time.  Almost EVERY remodeler, handyway, small contractor in the eastern Westmoreland Co. area worth a lick is booked out until October or November at the earliest.  I am sure any pool installation contractors are willing to hire as they are booked out and most aren't even taking any new business in 2021 as they sold all the pool stock they have on hand.....

post edited by eyesandgillz - 2021/04/20 13:36:35
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 09:46:13 (permalink)
JerryS
BloodyHand
JM2

BH

Not judging you at all, but you have clearly defined the primary difference in mindset between Conservatives and Liberals.  The Conservative thinks "What is best for me" while the bleeding heart Liberal thinks "What is best for the national as a whole, especially the less fortunate"

Being a financially secure, straight white male I should vote straight republican, but my empathy for the population that is subject to republican bigotry, causes me to lean to the left.

Not judging, but are you reading this thread? Go get a job. Start your own business. By helping numero uno, you'll be helping the nation as a whole. I've always believed by doing what's right for you. You cant love everyone else until you love yourself 1st.

BH
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 11:04:09 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
If anyone wanted to start there own business as a handyman or a contractor, and has the skills and gets a PA contractor's license, now is the time.  Almost EVERY remodeler, handyway, small contractor in the eastern Westmoreland Co. area worth a lick is booked out until October or November at the earliest.  I am sure any pool installation contractors are willing to hire as they are booked out and most aren't even taking and new business in 2021 as they sold all the pool stock they have on hand.....

I hear what you are saying, but material prices are through the roof.  You'd need a good bit of capital to start or take on a small business loan.  Interest rates are still low.

It is nice to see the economy starting to roll again.

Someone forgot to tell the stock market this today.  My phone is going nuts with stop loss sales.  I hate days like this.  I am too chicken to raise those % though...
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 949
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/20 15:05:58 (permalink)
JerryS
BloodyHand
JM2

BH

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
post edited by JM2 - 2021/04/20 15:08:25

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2669
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/22 09:28:53 (permalink)
Was in rural upstate NY for the past few days-
Saw numerous Trump signs and only one very large Biden sign-
Biden sign said-- IMPEACH BIDEN
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/22 14:41:24 (permalink)
r3g3
Was in rural upstate NY for the past few days-
Saw numerous Trump signs and only one very large Biden sign-
Biden sign said-- IMPEACH BIDEN

I always laugh hysterically at these things. Most are either home made, or maybe purchased at some store online. 

The homemade ones:
The fact that people spend time, effort, resources that goes into making a big sign that says something like this is so interesting to me. I always wonder, what's the thought process behind it? I understand expressing an opinion, but is this sign supposed to sway feelings of voters? How much was spent? I wonder what dollar amount people put onto their time, per hour? Do they maintain the sign? If so what does that cost? How long do they plan to leave it up? etc.

I've had a few long turnpike drives recently, the mind wanders for sure.

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 317
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/22 15:40:53 (permalink)
I am thankful that some cult members advertise their presence.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/22 16:19:07 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
I am thankful that some cult members advertise their presence.

You know, that's a great way to view it. Good call
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/22 16:43:46 (permalink)
DeadGator401

I've had a few long turnpike drives recently, the mind wanders for sure.

Have you seen the 53' trailer that someone has parked at the edge of their field, painted with all kinds of cult chit?  That one is awesome.

My favorite is whichever one of you culties decided to write "Trump" inside of the portajohn at Cal's Market in Portersville, PA.  I bet the person that wrote that will end up reading this too. 

"I can't believe I am actually throwing a dump in this disgusting thing.  Wait, what is this?  It says Trump...  Hmmm.  You know what, maybe I will vote for him.  I was undecided until now."

Every time I pass that thing now, all I can think of is "taking a Trump".  Maybe that is why someone wrote that?  Walked inside after 45 piles of were cooking in the summer heat and was the only thing they could think of when that stench hit.  That might actually be a compliment to the real Trump?
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2669
Re: Joe Biden 2021/04/25 13:44:50 (permalink)
AOC says Biden has exceeded her expectations in his first 100 days.

Pretty much all I needed to know-----------------
Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 32 of 36
Jump to: