Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 30
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7923
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/14 18:45:02 (permalink)
CAPTAIN HOOK
Don't forget about this major bailout with our tax money ...and no payback ! 

https://markets.businessi...2009-2019-9-1028545235

Morons in those states still tried to vote him back in.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2378
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/14 18:59:30 (permalink)
Social government payments of 28 Billion just don't go that far anymore...where's the Tea Party protesters when you need them ? I guess they evaporated in 2016 for some reason .
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/14 21:09:59 (permalink)
CAPTAIN HOOK
Social government payments of 28 Billion just don't go that far anymore...where's the Tea Party protesters when you need them ? I guess they evaporated in 2016 for some reason .

They didn’t waste any time returning when Biden started talking stimulus package.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2128
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 11:11:46 (permalink)
Well, for all you gun toten, bible thumping red necks out there, I see it didn't take long for this administration to get the ball rolling to get some "common sense gun laws" put in place. I wonder how much of it will be done through legislation, and how much through executive order. Remains to be seen what steps will be taken and if any off it will have any impact on reducing the gun violence in the country. I have my doubts but I sincerely wish that something could be done to prevent the loss of life and the overall suffering caused by people who use firearms in an unlawful manner. It appears to boil down to the fact that in most cases laws already in place are being broken by the perpetrators. Not sure if people bent on violence are going to obey any new laws put in the books. I don't know what the answer is.  

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 12:59:00 (permalink)
bigfoot
Well, for all you gun toten, bible thumping red necks out there, I see it didn't take long for this administration to get the ball rolling to get some "common sense gun laws" put in place. I wonder how much of it will be done through legislation, and how much through executive order. Remains to be seen what steps will be taken and if any off it will have any impact on reducing the gun violence in the country. I have my doubts but I sincerely wish that something could be done to prevent the loss of life and the overall suffering caused by people who use firearms in an unlawful manner. It appears to boil down to the fact that in most cases laws already in place are being broken by the perpetrators. Not sure if people bent on violence are going to obey any new laws put in the books. I don't know what the answer is.  

As noted in the other thread, the GOP senators have given the POTUS the power of King over the last 4 years and especially over the weekend.  I don't understand McConnell's approach, but I am sure it was calculated.  I wouldn't expect anything at this point forward to be bi-partisan for a long while.  If they can't pass without EO, then King Biden will use EO for it.  Unless Biden gets completely out of hand as King, he will win in a landslide in 4 years.  There isn't an independent alive that will vote Republican again until the Trump cult is washed away (unless $15 min wage passes, then I will be in the market to join QAnon personally).  I predict "so much winning that people will get sick of" coming up the next few years.

Just hope that their common sense and your common sense aren't too far off.  Without your media sources changing your definition of common sense...  They are going to point to mass shootings a lot in their justifications for an "assault weapons ban" and imagine will try for a similar plan as the old ban.  Overall crime or murders, the numbers don't seem to change with or without an "assault weapons ban".  Hopefully their "common sense" doesn't include all of the old ban and is a bit more targeted on certain aspects that can be supported by unbiased data (like that seems to matter to any Democrat or Republican).  Maybe the legislation will be tougher on gun crimes and not as much focused on banning?  At this point there is no official plan, but I am sure people's social media feeds are being filled with Biden sending troops to break down our doors. 

My 11 year old son and I went out to a range this weekend.  It was a bit cold but already had it planned and wasn't too bad.  His first time shooting, just using bolt action .22 without scopes.  Just learning basics of gun safety and how to operate.  He was consistent on his groupings, just outside of the center target, high and right.  Something I am confident he can adjust.  He really enjoyed it, hopefully something we will be doing a good bit more of.  Indoors, next time if this artic vortex decides to not go back to the north pole any time soon.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3547
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 14:15:38 (permalink)
Does your school have a rifle team?  Not as many around that there used to be but our school, Hempfield, has done quite well in the state championships over the years.
Tried to get my daughter to try out for it but it conflicts with club volleyball and they are both big time commitments.   

She is a deadeye just shooting off of folding tables sighting in deer rifles and was  9/10 ringing an ar-15 at 100+ yds using the bipod.  She definitely out shoots her younger brother.

Hopefully these are activities we will be able to continue to enjoy.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 14:46:49 (permalink)
No HS team.  I did see a buddy of mine that had his daughter doing archery through a local gun club, so I assume they have rifle competitions as well.  We are a bit away from that at this point.  Right now just something we can do together and pulls him away from a screen...  

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4663
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 15:41:51 (permalink)
Our HS didn’t have a team back in the Stone Age, but they do now. Some have gone to Olympic trials. So we shot at a local club through the NRA program (open sights, 3-pound trigger, less than 10 pound rifle, etc.) for 4-position rifle. I did it from age 12 to 18. From age 16 to 22, shot 3-position in unlimited (scope, no rifle restrictions other than caliber).

Did not make the college rifle team for position (those were kind of reserved for ROTC), but did make the teams (which I ended up not taking) for air rifle (closer distance, smaller target) and running boar. Also qualified to go to Camp Perry for pre-Olympic trials, but didn’t go because I was a minimum qualifier and knew there was no chance.

The experience did provide a lot of intrinsic rewards as well as setting up almost any deer for death. Now, it’s probably a 85-15 proposition.

If they have any interest at all — get them on a team. When the zombie apocalypse comes, accurate shooting will be a much more desired skill set than setting up a spiked ball.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2843
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 17:53:05 (permalink)
DarDys
 When the zombie apocalypse comes, accurate shooting will be a much more desired skill set than setting up a spiked ball.

Well now...I'm hoping that my setter can feed my shortstop molotov cocktails to pepper the undead while I lay cover fire with the black rifle.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 18:04:55 (permalink)
QAnon to zombie apocalypse. At least we are moving into a more believable direction.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1002
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/15 18:05:49 (permalink)
Porktown
  Unless Biden gets completely out of hand as King, he will win in a landslide in 4 years.  There isn't an independent alive that will vote Republican again until the Trump cult is washed away

Eh, don’t under estimate how forgetful the general public is. Nixon was a catastrophic disaster for the Republican Party yet the rise of the Reagan/Bush era was only 6 years after.

GWBs presidency was so toxic that it cooked Jebs candidacy before it started. But I think Trumps approval rating is currently higher among republicans than GWB’s was at the end of his presidency.

Partisanship is at an all time high. Traditional and social media keeps people locked in their own echo chambers. The conservative press will dig up some scandal to pin on Democrats and start grinding away at voter support. Trump surely hasn’t done much irreparable damage to the Republican brand, although he could make a lot of trouble for the party if he wants to challenge them with some kind of third party run. And because he is such a narcissistic a55hole, and doesn’t care one bit about actual conservative ideas or the people that voted for him, I wouldn’t put that kinda stunt past him.
Reel Fin Addict
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 27
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/18 09:21:31 (permalink)
Eo was signed in the summer of 2020 and would not take effect until Jan 2021 insulin was getting out of control. That’s why they didn’t announce the COVID vaccine until after the election it would of given Trump credit which they didn’t want to do because he was going to lower drug prices they wanted good old Beijing Biden in to stop that. Why so late IDK
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2590
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 10:17:09 (permalink)
Oh Great- N Korea does some of its usual tough talk and our new administration responds that we are ' ready to fight'.
Didnt take long did it--

Pizzed off Putin to the point he recalled his Ambassador to the US 
not that he wasnt right but it aint like he was gonna change Russia.

Pizzed off Canadian prime minister by stopping the pipeline without any mention to Canada beforehand.

We all blame Joe but at the same time we commonly say he hasnt the where with all to be making decisions- soo its the libs who influence him as well as him .

He's running around the Country bragging up his 19 legislation and at the same time talking up proposed  tax increases and denying and ignoring the Border crisis.

A whole new world out there---

We aint seen nothing yet- wait till they change the Filibuster rules and go for the Supreme Court and remove voting laws from the States and put the Feds in charge.

post edited by r3g3 - 2021/03/18 10:45:41
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 1000
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 11:15:17 (permalink)
Yes Sleepy Joe's new changed America is sure looking good and its only going to get better after kamoola  25ths him . Crisis at border,energy prices skyrocketing,enemies pizzaed, allies pizzed.Inflation will soon take a good chunk out of all the so called covid relief! Even the demorats are worried whats in office of president. The capitol looks like a banana republic more troops there than in afganistan or iraq. Thousands flooding across the southern border,protests daily on the west coast and we have thousands of troops in dc protecting the elite so called leaders of our banana republic.Something about a government that fences itself in from the people it represents just doesn't sound rite sounds to me more like well you know a banana republic! Tansparency you say Really where,Unity where this whole administartion is a friggin JOKE
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 11:44:56 (permalink)
Yea-- I just filled the gas tank- big change.
So much for our old energy independence and lower taxes under 'he who must be hated'.

Just wait for the millions of new border crashers bills to start.
That darned Trump - it all his fault.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 927
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 12:00:09 (permalink)
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 12:01:12 (permalink)
Starting to sound like the Fall of Rome.
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 12:01:22 (permalink)
Don't worry, all those illegals using free bus pass going all over the country will spike covid cases again.  We'll shut everything down again for a year.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 12:20:30 (permalink)
There ya go---right in front of my face-----and I didnt think they had a plan, if it was  a snake, woulda bit me--

I become more and more convinced they do not want this Nation to continue and must have some secret idea of some other Govt ideology they favor and are trying to invoke.

As Schumer so gleefully stated-' we can fundamentally transform America".
Into what wasnt mentioned----

They might end up getting some' autonomous zones' they hadnt planned on--
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/03/18 12:48:25
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 230
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 15:42:37 (permalink)
......you guys ok? 
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 15:50:52 (permalink)
Hey--when they try and keep us on lockdown and then let 19 infested onto busses and ship the busloads all over the country w/o any true follow up whadda you think??
Reality is they only test very few of them at all and really dont know the whole scope of what they are likely causing.
If it was Trump supporters they would scream 19 mass infestation opportunity to the high heavens-----
Actually wonder if they could include this Biden BS into the NY mass infestation  investigation--
If it happened under Trump they would impeach him again.

Cant make this stuff up-
Biden called her  'President Harris again'.
We are in for a very lonnngggggg ride.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/03/18 16:05:59
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 17:25:03 (permalink)
Where's all the know it all libs on here not hiding from your POTUS'S 50 plus screwed up days are ya.It's what you all voted for a transformed america hope you like it!
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 18:42:46 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Where's all the know it all libs on here not hiding from your POTUS'S 50 plus screwed up days are ya.It's what you all voted for a transformed america hope you like it!

The “know it all libs” don’t know what your delusional a55 is talking about.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2843
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 19:11:38 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT

But Dan Bongino does...

We're in deep now.  The border crossers brought the covid and will keep it going to feed the shutdown which is a mass conspiracy to take people's identity away, eventually leading to gun confiscation and 5 dollar a gallon gas?  Is that it?

If you believe in "energy independence" in a global free market economy where oil is traded as a commodity and massive corporations and monarchies have bought and sold politicians across the globe, well, then, I have this sweet bridge you might be interested in.  

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 308
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 19:33:19 (permalink)
I gave up doing stupid for Lent and culture war stuff puts me to sleep. I’ve gone fishing up in northern Butler Co. a couple of times this past week. Is there still a presidential election campaign going on that I didn’t know about?
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 19:58:29 (permalink)
LDD
MyWar
ICE NUT

But Dan Bongino does...

Even Bongino said Biden was boring.

I’m ready to go fishing too. Maybe I’ll start hunting stockies this year?
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 230
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 21:30:28 (permalink)
r3g3
Hey--when they try and keep us on lockdown and then let 19 infested onto busses and ship the busloads all over the country w/o any true follow up whadda you think??
Reality is they only test very few of them at all and really dont know the whole scope of what they are likely causing.
If it was Trump supporters they would scream 19 mass infestation opportunity to the high heavens-----
Actually wonder if they could include this Biden BS into the NY mass infestation  investigation--
If it happened under Trump they would impeach him again.

Cant make this stuff up-
Biden called her  'President Harris again'.
We are in for a very lonnngggggg ride.

So I'm not sure here - but I've seen this fear of Harris as VP then becoming President as a talking point that is pushed a ton from conservatives. 

Aside from the low hanging fruit - Is there a specific reason why? Let's say there is a scenario where Harris moves into the Presidential role - what specifically is the fear there?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2635
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/18 21:38:04 (permalink)
Ya I figured just let you retrumplicans ramble until you tired yourselves out. Kinda like what I used to do with the girls..... when they toddlers.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3547
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/19 09:59:10 (permalink)
Oh looky, looky, the Bidenettes are back!  How special!
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/03/19 10:35:11 (permalink)
Yes it is refreshing to get the libbys awake again the site was very boring w/o them.I guess now that it's Harris oops Biden all is right with the world no more trump to pee their panties over its Biden opps Harris's world now!!!!LOL
Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 30
Jump to: