Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 24 of 30
Author
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1002
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/25 12:58:29 (permalink)
snagr
MyWar

What exactly is it that you and Tucker Carlson are afraid of?

Are you afraid of teenage boys pretending to be trans so they can sneak into ladies bathrooms? Are you envisioning some kind of scenario where a high school kid lies about being transgender, inviting mass embarrassment and ridicule from their peers that would come with it, just so they can change in the girls locker room?

Or are you afraid of the trans people themselves? Do you think these people are some kind of predators that are going to preying on your teenage daughters? What exactly do you think they are going to do?

dunno what tucker carlson might be afraid of.  i've never watched his show, don't follow him on social media, don't read or watch fox news, or any other news outlet for that matter.  

maybe you can fill me in on what i'm supposed to be afraid of.

why do you assume the concerns i have about the policy are rooted in fear?  

You are parroting the same fear mongering “Trans people in our bathrooms oh no!” rhetoric that Tucker Carlson, or Hannity, or Prager, or Charlie Kirk, or any the other right wing propaganda artists regurgitate. Whether you get it from cable TV news, or conservative talk radio, or right wing podcasts or YouTube channels, it basically doesn’t matter because they all say the same thing. You can play the “I don’t watch Fox News” game all you want, but your views are clearly informed by right wing media. People like you don’t magically become transphobic covid truthers on their own without outside influence.

And you clearly find it threatening when trans people have equal protection under the law, otherwise you wouldn’t be complaining about it.

So I’ll ask again- what is it that you think is going to happen?
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 308
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/25 13:21:35 (permalink)
I’ve decided to be concerned about the trans male on the boys gymnastics team. He’s going to be so much more flexible!
Sorry.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4663
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 16:31:39 (permalink)
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-phase-federal-private-prisons-part-racial-equity/story?id=75489257

According to the article, this was done to correct social justice.

It absolutely has nothing to do with the prisons being nonunion, mostly located in GOP areas, and most being owned by corporations that are GOP backers. Nothing.

The one which is located about 30 miles from me got notice last week their contract was not going to be renewed (well before the EO) according to the local TV stations. In addition, they were on of the top performing prisons in the nation according to the metrics, including lower cost per prisoner (even with the prison making a profit). But this is about social justice.

What happens to the 280 direct workers and the 50-100 “trickle down” workers that the prison supported? This will create double digit unemployment, long term unemployment in the small community (which previously counted on mining, NG drilling, and timber — some already crushed, some soon to be crushed). What does that do to their revenue without that tax base?

The answer is it will create a permanent depression area that will never pull out of it. There are no other no, low, medium skill jobs in the immediate area and few within a 50 mile radius. And not everyone can just up and move. And it is a sure bet that no wind turbine or solar panel manufacturer is going be located there ( the wind turbine factory about 20 miles from me in the opposite direction left after their 10-year tax incentive expired).
But social justice will be served.
post edited by DarDys - 2021/01/26 16:35:42

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 17:11:13 (permalink)
DarDys
https://abcnews.go.com/Po...uity/story?id=75489257

According to the article, this was done to correct social justice.

It absolutely has nothing to do with the prisons being nonunion, mostly located in GOP areas, and most being owned by corporations that are GOP backers. Nothing.

The one which is located about 30 miles from me got notice last week their contract was not going to be renewed (well before the EO) according to the local TV stations. In addition, they were on of the top performing prisons in the nation according to the metrics, including lower cost per prisoner (even with the prison making a profit). But this is about social justice.

What happens to the 280 direct workers and the 50-100 “trickle down” workers that the prison supported? This will create double digit unemployment, long term unemployment in the small community (which previously counted on mining, NG drilling, and timber — some already crushed, some soon to be crushed). What does that do to their revenue without that tax base?

The answer is it will create a permanent depression area that will never pull out of it. There are no other no, low, medium skill jobs in the immediate area and few within a 50 mile radius. And not everyone can just up and move. And it is a sure bet that no wind turbine or solar panel manufacturer is going be located there ( the wind turbine factory about 20 miles from me in the opposite direction left after their 10-year tax incentive expired).
But social justice will be served.

You really gotta be kidding me.

Are you really that blindly partisan that you can not see how a for profit prison system is bad? Like, EXTREMELY bad? Even just on a moral and ethical level, the idea itself just reeks of corruption and abuse.

Don’t get me wrong. Of course I feel bad for the people that lost their jobs. They are just cogs in the machine. Maybe this is another example of why we need better social safety net systems?

But privatized prison systems NEED TO GO. Period.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4663
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 17:35:08 (permalink)
Why are private prisons bad?

They don’t put the people in there, they just take care of them once they are there for less than government run ones.

Explain what is bad about that?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1888
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 18:02:53 (permalink)
Can you see how a gov't run prison system is bad??? Are you that blind? Do you not see the corruption inside our government? Anything the government tries to run fails. Just my 2 cents. 

BH
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 1000
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 18:06:04 (permalink)
He can't explain why because he in his infinite wisdom of everything knows all! He should be on Xidens cabinet for his knowledge of all aspects of everything!!
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7923
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 18:22:12 (permalink)
BloodyHand
Anything the government tries to run fails. Just my 2 cents. 

BH

But we have the greatest military and greatest country ever, but it fails???
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2128
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 18:29:24 (permalink)
Porktown
BloodyHand
Anything the government tries to run fails. Just my 2 cents. 

BH

But we have the greatest military and greatest country ever, but it fails???
[/quote”
When’s the last time we won a war?
Put my thinking cap on and thought of these.
Maybe Kosovo 1999.
Definitely the Gulf war in 1991.
post edited by bigfoot - 2021/01/27 03:35:49

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
Alfred Lord Tennyson

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1888
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 19:50:05 (permalink)
What Bigfoot said. Vietnam comes to mind.

BH
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/26 22:47:56 (permalink)
Love it or leave it.

Seriously though, who ever wins a war? I’m pretty sure in the fighting itself of Vietnam, the US soldiers won. The seemingly endless supply of troops, civilians siding with and soldiers hiding among the civilians makes wars like that impossible to win. Do you return back to WWII tactics of whipping entire cities off of the face of the earth by either nuclear or massive amounts of conventional weapons like Europe did to each other? Did England and Russia really “win” WWII, with the amount of people loss and properties turned to rubble? The military is built to respond to attacks. Unfortunately when we were attacked by Russia 4 years ago, our “leader” invited it. Any of his followers at this point (those still behind Trump after his stolen election lies, not those that supported his reelection) should be used as target practice for our GREAT military.  Kill two birds with one stone on dealing with Treason.
post edited by Porktown - 2021/01/27 08:02:26
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/27 09:51:14 (permalink)
DarDys
Why are private prisons bad?

They don’t put the people in there, they just take care of them once they are there for less than government run ones.

Explain what is bad about that?

Actually, private prisons and their lobbyists have worked to advance policies such as mandatory minimum sentencing and three strikes laws, as well as increase the number of people held in private (ie for profit) immigration detention centers. So the industry is actively promoting the idea of putting more people in prison. Why wouldn’t they? More people in jail = more $$$. The moral and ethical problems with this model are plainly evident.

This is a good place to if you want to dive in to the major criticisms of for profit prisons:

https://www.sentencingpro...th-in-private-prisons/

Private prison staff is chronically under funded and under paid in comparison to their public sector counter parts. From the link above: “Corrections officers employed by private corporations earn up to $23,850 less on average in annual salary compared to the public sector.26) Oliver Hart, the 2016 winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, contends that for-profit prison contracts lack sufficient incentives for proper job training.27) Consequently, there are higher employee turnover rates in private prisons than in publicly operated facilities.”

An under paid staff is also linked to problems with safety. Obama’s DoJ reported that private prisons had: “more safety and security incidents per capita than comparable BOP [Bureau of Prisons] institutions,” in such areas as presence of contraband, prison lockdowns, and inmate discipline.”
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3547
Re: Joe Biden 2021/01/28 15:34:26 (permalink)
https://www.tdworld.com/overhead-transmission/article/21153022/biden-suspends-trumps-bulkpower-system-executive-order-for-90-days

Hmm...what could go wrong, opening the supply chain back up for any and all for access to our critical power grid equipment.  Sure, China, supply us all our monitored power equipment where back doors can be easily installed....nothing could go wrong there....
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 230
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 13:45:58 (permalink)
Stimulus voted on Party lines. Kinda surprising there, I would have figured someone on the right would have voted Yes. But thanks to Georgia, they can no longer withhold the money that so many Americans need. 

Toomey got snowed out so he couldn't vote.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 14:18:24 (permalink)
A complete mistake for Biden to push forward on this.  Not surprising of any Democrat or Republican (or their sheeple) to be a hypocritical POS.  He campaigned on reaching across the aisle and working with Republicans, until they don't do what he wants them to do...

Don't get me wrong, Republicans are up in arms about all of this money being spent, but didn't say a word, besides "yes sir" when Trump inflated the national debt like no other.  Fiscal hawks, yeah.  When it is the other party spending money.

Another 4 years of the same.  Just people whining about different things and convincing themselves to agree with whatever horrible idea their party is pushing. 
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 14:27:48 (permalink)
There is nothing wrong with getting the help americans need.But stimulas checks for upper income folks really? There's alot of pork and money unrelated for covid.And before u send millions to pakistan take care here at home 1st.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 230
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 14:42:36 (permalink)
ICE NUT
There is nothing wrong with getting the help americans need.But stimulas checks for upper income folks really? There's alot of pork and money unrelated for covid.And before u send millions to pakistan take care here at home 1st.

Guess we'll have to see what this one entails. 
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2921
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 16:14:05 (permalink)
DeadGator401
ICE NUT

LOL. Congress could literally write a one page bill for Covid relief, but this one will be filled with a lot of non covid spending
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 17:07:44 (permalink)
Porktown
A complete mistake for Biden to push forward on this.  Not surprising of any Democrat or Republican (or their sheeple) to be a hypocritical POS.  He campaigned on reaching across the aisle and working with Republicans, until they don't do what he wants them to do...

This *IS* a bipartisan bill.

Jim Justice supports it for crying out loud.
https://thehill.com/homen...big-on-covid-19-relief

Covid relief has repeatedly polled high among all voters, including republican voters.

The only people who want to block it are republicans in congress because they will NEVER give Democrats a win on ANYTHING. Why? Because that’s how politics works, and bipartisan covid relief would be a huge win for Biden.

Bipartisanship is dead. The only way that republicans in congress know how to play the game is by sabotaging the federal government, so then they can say “Big Government = Bad”. They have no interest in competent governance because it undermines their entire belief system.

It’s not a coincidence that a guy like Jim Justice, in a blood red, safe GOP seat, is in favor of Democrats going big, because he knows that his state, and the people that live there will benefit from meaningful covid relief. And yet he also doesn’t have to worry about Democrats running against him.

Biden would be an idiot if he expects republicans in congress to come to the table in good faith.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 17:12:26 (permalink)
psu_fish
DeadGator401
ICE NUT

LOL. Congress could literally write a one page bill for Covid relief, but this one will be filled with a lot of non covid spending

Because it’s a budget reconciliation bill, not a covid relief bill. But it has covid relief provisions in it.

The only way Democrats can get it past the filibuster in the senate is by doing as a budget reconciliation bill. It’s the same legislative mechanism that republicans used to pass tax cuts and to try and repeal the ACA. Republicans did not have a filibuster proof majority during Trumps term either.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 17:36:14 (permalink)
Joe Manchin should just change his political party to republican he's in a blood red state according to our know it all guru on the forum.Why be a democrat then he can screw up Obidens agenda.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2923
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/03 20:43:40 (permalink)
https://www.newsweek.com/over-60-republicans-throw-support-behind-bidens-1400-stimulus-check-poll-shows-1566642

Over 60% of Republican voters support Biden’s stimulus relief.

Think about that: The congressional representatives that these R voters supported in November are now refusing to support legislation that a clear majority of their constituents want.

Almost 80% of respondents overall support Biden’s plan. Democrats would be crazy not to pass this bill, with or without Republican support.

The real question is why are republicans in congress so blind that they can’t see that support of this bill is a clear win?
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2923
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/12 16:07:59 (permalink)
Then and now.. My kid posted this on here back in 08. What has changed in his views since then?
Author
crappiefisher 

Pro Angler 

• Total Posts : 2864

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:00 AM (permalink)

NEED TO PRINT JUST A TEST

Joe Biden

Title:
     U.S. Senator (Delaware)

Full Name:
     Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    Birthdate: 
    November 20, 1942
    Birthplace: 
    Scranton, Pa
    Matital Status:
     Married
    Children:
     Three
    Religion:
     Roman Catholic
    Involvement:

U.S. Senator(Delaware), 1972-present
    CO-Chairman, Seanate NATO Observer Group
    CO-Chairman Senate National Security Working Group
    Vice Chairman, NATO Parliamentary Assembly
    Co-Chairman, Congressional Firearm's Caucus
    Co-Chairman, Congressional International Anti- Piracy Caucus
    Member, Senate Democratic Steering and Coorfination Committees
    Member, Congressional Air Force Caucus
    Member, National Guard Caucus
    Member, Senate Auto Caucus
    Member, Senate Biotechnology Caucus
    Member, Congressional Port Security Caucus
    Councilman, New Castle County, 1970-1972
    Education:

JD, Syracuse University of Law, 1968
    BA, History & Political Science, University of Delaware, 1965
    Archmere Academy, 1961
    Affiliations and Memberships:

Adjunct Professor, Widener University School of Law, 1991-present
    Attorney, Private Practice, 1968-1972
    Issues:

Abortion: IS THE WOMAN'S RIGHT

Supports partial- birth abortion ban, but not undoing Roe
    Accepts Catholic church view that life begins at conception
    Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines
    Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions
    Voted YES on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education a contraceptives
    Voted No on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime
    Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions
    Voted NO on banning human cloning
    Budget & Exconomy: REQUIRE HIRING MORE WOMAN & MINORITIES

Invest in new programsby ending war & eliminating tax cuts
    Voted NO on $40B in reduced federal overall spending.
    Voted No on prioritizing national debt reduction below tax cuts
    Voted YES on 1998 GOP budget
    Voted YES on Balanced- budget constitutional amendment
    Civil Rights: SAME-SEX DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP BENIFITS

1978: opposed busing except for gov't- intended segregation
    Civil unions ok; **** marriage is probably inevitable
    Voted NO on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration
    Voted NO on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage
    Voted YES on adding sexual orientation to deftiniton of hate crimes
    Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping
    Voted yes on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientatiob
    Voted YES on setting aside 10% of highway funds for minorities & women
    Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage
    Voted YES on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation
    Voted NO on Amendment to prohibit flag burning.
    Crime: OPPOSES DEATH PENALTY

Supports sentencing guidelines to put away violent criminals
    Authored crime bill to put 100,000 cops on the street
    Voted YES on reinstating 1.15B per year to continue the COPS program
    Voted NO on limiting death peanalty appeals
    Voted NO on repealing federal speed limits
    Voted NO on Mandatory prison terms for crimes involving firearms
    Voted NO on rejecting racial statistics in death penalty appeals
    Drugs: DRUG USE IS IMMORAL ENFORCE LAWS AGAINST IT

National ban on smoking would reduce chronic illnesses
    Absolutely do not lower drinking age from 21
    Increase penalties for dealing drugs near schools
    Divert drug offenders out of prision system
    Voted YES on SPending international development funds on drug control
    Education:OPPOSES PARENTS CHOOSE SCHOOLS VIA VOUCHERS

Laid out a $30B plan over five years for education
    For longer school days & school year, & 16-year minimum
    $3000 tax credit for college for anyone earning under $150k
    There needs to be perfomance-based pay for teachers
    Teach sex ed in schools; including prevention methods
    Pay teachers more to get better education results
    Energy & Oil: REPLACE COAL & OIL WITH ALTERNATIVES

Provide for emergency fuel assisrance immediately
    Make every automobile sold be a flex-fuel automobile
    Voted YES on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies
    Voted YES on factoring global warming into federal project planning
    Voted YES on disallowing an oil leasing program in Alsaka's ANWR
    Voted YES on 3.1B for emergency oil assistance for hurricane-hit areas
    Voted YES on targeting 100,000 hydrogen-powered vehicles by 2010
    Voted NO on do not require ethanol in gasoline
    Environment:

Take away the billions of subsidy to the oil companies
    Voted YES on including oil & gas smokestakes in mercury regulations
    Voted NO on more funding for forest roads and fish habitat
    End commercial whaling and illegal trade in whale meat
    Foreign Policy:

Hold China accountable; it's capitulation, not competition
    Voted YES on killing a bill for trade sanctions if China sells weapons
    Multi-year commitment to Africa for food & medicine
    Free Trade:OPPSOSES SUPPORT & EXPAND FREE TRADE

No to tarrifs; just enforce the law
    Opposes fast-track to protect labor rights
    President's job is to create job's not to export jobs
    No trade agreements without workers' & enviromental rights
    Gun Control:OPPOSES ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO GUN OWNERSHIP

Keep assault weapons ban; close gun show loophole
    Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufactures
    Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufactures for gun violence
    Voted YES on background checks at gun shows
    Voted NO on more penalties for gun & drug violence
    Voted NO on loosening license & background checks at gun shows
    Voted NO on maintaining current law: guns sold without trigger locks
    Health Care:MORE FEDERAL FUNDING FOR HEALTH COVERAGE

Help medical students find ways to finance their tuition
    Rethink healthcare by focusing on prevention
    Start with catastrophical insurance and insuring all kids
    Voted YES on including prescription drugs under Medicare
    Homeland Security:

Commitment to never use torture
    Don't Ask Don't Tell is antiquated & unworkable
    Voted YES on militaary pay raise of 4.8%
    Voted YES on banning chemical weapons
    Imigration:ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EARN CITIZENSHIP

Americans will do any job if you pay them properly
    Oppose granting driver's license to illegal immigrants
    Voted for the border fence, but no tackle drug traffickling
    Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the U.S. government
    Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security
    Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship
    Jobs:

No job discrimination by sexual orientation
    Implement current recommensations on job safety
    Couldn't afford living at minimum wage; advocates raising it
    Voted YES on increasing minimum wage to $7.25
    Protect overtime pay protections
    Social Security: OPPOSES PRIVATIZE SOCIAL SECURITY

Raise the $97,000 cap, but don't raise retirement age
    Prevent senior fraud by educating senior about caution
    Voted NO on Social Security Lockbox & limiting national dept
    Voted YES on deducting Social Security payments on income taxes
    Tax Reform: REPEAL TAX CUTS ON WEALTHY

Take away $85B in annual tax cuts for 1% of top earners
    Eliminate the tax just for those people in the top 1%
    Voted NO on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax
    Voted NO on raising estate tax exemption to $5M
    Voted YES on increasing tax deductions for college tuition
    War & Peace: U.S. OUT OF IRAQ

Muslims don't like us because they do not trust us
    Iraq war is sucking up a $150B a year
    Troops out by 2013 if no political reconciliation
    Worth losing election to protect our troops
    Voted for Iraq War resolution to avoid war in Iraq
    Start to draw troops immediately and all out by 2008
    Start moving combat troops out of harm's way now
    Decentralize Iraq to give people control over daily lives
    Welfare & Poverty:OPPOSES ALLOW CHURCHES TO PROVIDE WELFARE SERVICES

No faith-based initiative; it ain't broke, so don't fix it
    We're no longer certain our kids will be better off than us
    Voted YES on welfare block grants
    Voted NO on allowing state welfarewaivers
    Voted YES on welfare overhaul

Forward  Edit   #1

0 Replies  Related Threads

Home » [Pennsylvania Boards] » Off Topic Discussions - Pennsylvania » NEED TO PRINT JUST A TEST
    Jump to:  Jump to - - - - - - - - - -  [General and Speciality Fishing Boards] - - - - Conventional Fishing & Tackle - - - - Kayak Fishing - - - - Fly Fishing & Fly Tackle - - - - Fly Tying - - - - - - - - Fly Tying Tutorials - - - - Center Pin Fishing - - - - General Ice Fishing - - - - Walleye Fishing - - - - Carp & Catfish Fishing - - - - Panfish Fishing and Tackle - - - - General Boating and Trolling [Pennsylvania Boards] - - - - FishErie.com Discussion Board - - - - - - - - Visit FishErie.com => - - - - Northwest PA - - - - Southwest PA - - - - North Central PA - - - - South Central PA - - - - Northeast PA - - - - Southeast PA - - - - General Pennsylvania Fishing - - - - Pennsylvania Ice Fishing - - - - Off Topic Discussions - Pennsylvania [New York Fishing Boards] - - - - FishSalmonRiver.com Discussion Board - - - - - - - - Visit FishSalmonRiver.com => - - - - Eastern Lake Erie and the Niagara River - - - - Western Lake Ontario - - - - Eastern New York - - - - New York Ice Fishing - - - - Off Topic Discussions - New York [Ohio Boards] - - - - Lake Erie Western Basin - - - - Lake Erie Central Basin [Items for Sale] - - - - Boats for Sale - - - - Boat Equipment & Accessories - - - - Conventional Tackle and Gear Sales and Swap - - - - Fly Fishing Tackle and Gear - - - - Miscellaneous Fishing Gear - - - - Non-Fishing Items [Hunting Boards] - - - - General Hunting Discussion - - - - Big Game Hunting - - - - Archery Hunting - - - - Turkey Hunting - - - - Waterfowl Hunting - - - - Pennsylvania Hunting General - - - - New York Hunting General - - - - Ohio Hunting General [FAQs and Policies] - - - - FishUSA.com Forums Policies - - - - FishUSA FAQ - - - - Forum Tech Support 

Visit FishErie.com

Visit FishSalmonRiver.com

Funny, Not one reply back in January 2008. How the board has changed. He had the option to select any person that has ever lived on earth for a report and picks this dude?
  • Back then this site was at it's peak, nowadays  

post edited by crappiefisher - 2021/02/14 21:59:09
Reel Fin Addict
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 27
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/13 08:41:37 (permalink)
What about the people that need insulin every month under Trump 60 dollars under Beijing Biden well over 328 to 500 a month to stay alive. A lot of the stimulus is to bail out failed Democratic states like New York, Illinois, California. This stumbling bumbling idiot will have this country in a depression in no time.
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/13 09:18:39 (permalink)
What about the thousands of law breaking illegal aliens coming to US that will get free testing and free hotel stays.  Taxes up and employment down.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 308
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/13 12:55:33 (permalink)
One need not even tune to Fox News to hear the headlines.
Reel Fin Addict
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 27
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/13 14:14:59 (permalink)
Trump signed executive order to lower cost of insulin which would of taken effect January 22 Biden froze that order. I don’t listen to Fox or your propaganda CNN.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2378
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/14 16:09:46 (permalink)
Don't forget about this major bailout with our tax money ...and no payback ! 

https://markets.businessi...2009-2019-9-1028545235
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2021/02/14 18:43:16 (permalink)
Reel Fin Addict
Trump signed executive order to lower cost of insulin which would of taken effect January 22 Biden froze that order. I don’t listen to Fox or your propaganda CNN.

Trump signed an EO that wouldn’t take effect until after he was out of office? Doesn’t that sound at least strange enough to take a look at exactly what the EO was? If it was such a great idea, why wasn’t it in an EO four years ago? Just curious.
Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 24 of 30
Jump to: