Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 7
Author
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 663
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/01 19:54:49 (permalink)
Old Joe should have at least earned an FBI investigation of the case. The 'Crats absolutely insisted on that in the Kavenaugh hearings. All women must be believed, right?

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11536
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/01 23:29:11 (permalink)
W😳W.... I didn't see the actual interview of "Uncle Joe" this morning. MSNBC isn't among my favorite channels but I did see clips presented elsewhere (shhh, FoxNews(giggle,snark)) of "Uncle Joe" answering questions during the interview.

During one response "Uncle Joe" said President Trump needs more intercourse with with his people....🙄

Then it was brought out during another interview "Uncle Joe" said

Joe Biden
says if he were managing the coronavirus pandemic on behalf of the U.S. there would be more diplomacy to safeguard “economic intercourse around the world.”

"Uncle Joe" needs a vacation.🙄
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/01 23:31:48

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

indsguiz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5995
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 10:48:11 (permalink)
Gentlemen, 
      Just an observation based on conversations with some High Democrats I have talked to.
1.  Biden will be the leader going into the selection process, and then he will either be dumped by the party, or be forced to resign,
2.  This will result in a "Brokered Convention".
3.  In a Brokered Convention, anybody the Party bosses want nominated will be put up as the nominee.  (Can you say Hillary Clinton?)  Because she is still the power behind the Democrats.  
4.  Clinton gets the nomination, and will likely pick a female running mate (black female).  That way when they lose the election, they can claim it's because the majority of people in the US are racist, and Misogynists.
5.  When, in reality most people hate the Clintons.
6.  Which will open a new series of blatantly false claims against the president.
        Just my thoughts.

Illegitimis Non carborundum
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 12:32:55 (permalink)
Inds you are without a doubt, not alone in your thinking.

What I'm hoping is more democrat voters now see, where their party has been taken.

I've many democrats in my family who can not believe how low their party leaders can be.

The tactics displayed, to destroy the GOP, since Trump came down the escalator is beyond unbelievable.

I hear what the democrats among my family & friends say and I can not believe there is not millions more, saying the same thing.

I agree Biden will not be the nominee but I'm not so sure Hillary Clinton can accept another defeat, this one to be massive, IMHO.

Pelosi has to know control of the White House, is not happening this Nov. Maybe even not obtainable in 2024. Pelosi's goal is to maintain her power in the house and I think the ole girl is in major damage control because she too hears, what the democrat voters are saying.

Behind Pelosi stand corrupt politicians, on both sides of the line looking to save not their political careers but, their livelyhoods. They too need Pelosi to maintain her power.

I'm seeing a mad dash to find someone, other than Joe Biden, to run as The Pied Piper in hopes of leading (unbelieving & disgruntled with their party) democrat voters to the poles in Nov.

I with family and friends will be voting Trump/Pence again, this coming election.

If on the ballot, no other qualified democrat candidates appear, GOP candidates will be selected.

We must elect people to run our congress who fear not, the anti-America journalist.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/02 12:43:02

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2013
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 13:52:53 (permalink)
In Hillarys mind she didn't get defeated- she won the popular vote. Just not in the places that counted.
She would give her stumbling legs or her screeching voice for another go around.
ANNNNND,  with the idiots assembled in the primary  along with touchy Joe for alternatives,  the Dem party would likely be happy to have her.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 14:23:27 (permalink)
r3 correct you are, Hillary is trying her best to convince herself "she"
won. IMHO, proof Hillary can not mentally deal with loosing to Trump. Nor could she cope with an even greater second loss. Hillary is quite aware how the electoral college works and is only fooling herself, with the popular vote hooey dancing in her head. So too are the democrats thinking Hilliary can win in 2020.

Honestly, if Hilliary allows herself to be duped into running in 2020, I would have to think she is more mentally unstable than Joe Biden.

As for Joe Biden, I've said myself, if he were to be nominated and did beat the odds (of an ice cubes chance in hell) and did get elected, Joe Biden would be replaced before he could say I do.

Now, put Hilliary in as Joe's running mate and there might be some room for discussion, at which time I would say, Joe Biden is aware of the plot annnnnd may even be in agreement.

Howeverrrr, the new abuse allegation(s) now have Joe Biden in a position where he may be raising his right hand and say... I didn't, followed by, "I don't (can't) recall".

I still say Pelosi is in major damage control seeking a "Pied Piper" to lead her disgruntled (no show) party voters to the poles. Pelosi needs all the popular votes she "can" muster to keep control of the house and have a chance to control the senate.

Can Hilliary win the popular vote a second time but mentally deal with an even bigger defeat for the White House..... My glass is half full, I think not.

Gotta run, rain's acomin and I still ain't mowed the dadburned grass.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/02 14:34:29

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 15:19:12 (permalink)
Still not so very sure bout the house and senate- People are disgusted with both.
There seems to be no one more popular than the other here favoring Reps. to general John Q.
They really gotta step up to the plate to inspire Rep voters- we know the Dems get their vote out no matter what.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2044
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 15:48:15 (permalink)
r3g3
- we know the Dems get their vote out no matter what.

Yep, they even have some rise from the dead. 

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 17:10:45 (permalink)
I held local office 3 times and helped with State and Federal Elections, all as a Dem.
I have seen their machine from the inside and respect it. 
They have it down to a science.
When they ask for volunteers they fill a hall and all WORK- no just showing up for coffee and chatting.
When they moved left I got out and went back my original unaffiliated position.
At this point they have gone so far left I dont think they will ever be back to  normal.
But never doubt their ability to get out the vote.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/05/02 17:12:49
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/02 18:14:55 (permalink)
r3 I don't doubt the vote of the democrats but I do doubt the "left" retains the vote they need.

Like you, my democrat family, and friends have seen enough to say WTH and sway far from the "left".

I've mentioned before, Pelosi has divided her party and all but destroyed the left wing. Pelosi's legacy should read... "The House Pelosi Collasped"

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 01:02:22 (permalink)
The Democrat Party. It ain't your father's Oldsmobile anymore!

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 06:36:27 (permalink)
Emitch......

EMitch
The Democrat Party. It ain't your father's Oldsmobile anymore!

Today the dem. party label says....MADE IN CHINA.

P.S. No offense to the true American democrat.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/03 06:38:56

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 07:37:40 (permalink)
I am ill. My stomach's churnin' and bound up all at the same time. This AM on Fox & Friends First, the reported a rising trend in the Democrat Party that if Joe is forced to bail out, Hillary is waiting in the wings. GROAN!!!! 

I don't think I could survive 6 more months of her lying and screeching! She won the popular vote last time, and we have 4 states that supported Trump last time but are in question now. She could win! The lies and the felonies won't make a whit of difference to the average 'Crat. Couple that with the election fraud and the Democrat's ability to raise the dead, America could be in for some serious trouble.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 09:13:05 (permalink)
emitch... neighbor.... fellow angler, take a deep breath and slowly release. lol

I saw the program too. Only speculation to create news. Another FoxNews Boogeyman trying to scare the hell out of everyone.

On the other hand, Fox is trying to promote Hitlary in the minds of CNN, MSNBC, ECT, knowing it will make their show host, wet their panty's from the excitement of the mere thought.

Clinton ain't gonna chance losing again, this time an even bigger defeat.

Dems will feel the "Bern" if Hitlary runs and the Sander's supporters bail.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 10:10:07 (permalink)
But, but, like r3g3 said, never underestimate the 'Crats ability to get out the vote. The fact that a lot of 'Crats were stung by her loss in '16, they could be filled with a resolve to overcome this time around. The mere thought of it gives me the willies! What was there? 24 or 26 possible candidates starting out in the primaries, coupled with the party's inability to find a younger up & comer to run who isn't so far out in left field that they left the ball park, and the democrat populace, (many of whom would pull the D lever without knowing anything political), and Mrs. Megalomanic would look like the best choice. Just flat out scares the hell out of me.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/03 10:46:26 (permalink)
I understand the anxiety as I dread hearing or seeing the old anti-America bag of wind the few times she has returned from the swamps.  I shudder to think, having to hear and see the evil one, daily until the first week of Nov.

I do think the "Bad Witch" has her army of flying monkeys working the polls, seeing what kind of support she might still have.  Yet, I  just do not believe Broom Hiltary will be putting her name on the ballot when she knows full well, she does not stand a chance of beating Trump.   I think we will continue hearing motor mouth throwing snide remarks at Trump, as she gives her unbelievable excuses for not running.  I mean the scientist should name jock-itch after fungus mouth.

However, there is Sanders and he still retains his delegates with his name still on the ballot and Bern did cave to Hitlary in "16" so there's that thought,  that should scare the hell out of ya.

Meanwhile I gotta go git a marine battery, I hear the fishin is heating up and I need every advantage I can git to catch a stupid fish.  Ya know, there's some people trolling these boards that don't show a guy any respect if he don't catch a fish.... even though I do know what I'm talkin 'bout.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/03 10:51:13

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/05 20:39:47 (permalink)
New info coming out about Tara Reade..... could get interesting hearing how far "Uncle Joe" did go and who knew what when.

Then there comes a questionable Tweet.

The plot thickens. 🙈

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/13 15:39:54 (permalink)
"Uncle Joe" say he don't know 'bout no Flynn investigation?

New data just released say otherwise "Uncle Joe".

Oh.... most forgot, "Uncle Joe" also sayed.... "GOP concerns about Flynn a diversion." ~ ("Uncle Joe"( 2020.))🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/13 16:14:28

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/26 21:14:53 (permalink)
......ya just can not make this stuff up.

Any wonder why Pelosi Swampcrats want mail in ballots?

Joe Biden says he is going to beat Joe Biden.

Hear it for yinz self.

https://youtu.be/FwWkLFbUN9A

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 06:23:26 (permalink)
In the famous words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon"!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 06:52:35 (permalink)
I'm beginning to wonder.... will Nancy Pelosi's name appear on the democrat primary mail in ballot?

True democrats in my family ain't buying this "Joe Biden for President" hooey.

Request for PA mail in democrat ballots have been shredded and turned into worm bedding.

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4556
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 09:33:48 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
......ya just can not make this stuff up.

Joe Biden says he is going to beat Joe Biden.

A gaff is a gaff, we all make speaking errors. Heck, I still call my dogs by the wrong names.

But what is different, and ought to be more concerning, is his stated (not a gaff, but thought out by someone) is his position that one of the very first thing he wants to work on is reversing the individual tax cut and raising corporate taxes to previous or higher levels. What does he think stimulated the economy?

It also doesn’t square, sort of, give more money to everyone in a stimulus package, but raise taxes on working folks. Oh, that’s right, have to provide money to those not working by taking it from those who are working. That will stimulate job growth.

The gaffs are funny, the policy proposals are not.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 560
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 11:05:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/05/27 12:05:17
Biden has pledged to *not* raising taxes on those with incomes of less than $400,000. I’m sure this part of Biden’s tax proposals don’t get much attention from conservative media outlets (more likely it is deliberately distorted), but he most certainly has NOT proposed tax increases for working people.

As for raising corporate taxes, what evidence is there that shows the GOP tax cuts had any real impact on economic performance? Or wage growth? Many of the non-partisan economic analyses that were published showed disproportionate uses for things like stock buybacks. In fact... going back to the Reagan era, what evidence is there to suggest that supply side economics has produced anything other than bloated corporate profits and bonuses for the executive class?
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 833
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 13:28:20 (permalink)
Isn't biden part of the criminal gang that said you can keep you doctor???? and you all will get 2500 hundred in savings also????? His pledges along with all politicans are just that to be believed by the gullible!!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 15:10:26 (permalink)
Dardy if you think Biden is "merely" making errors, believe what you will.

Biden's gaffs are beyond mistakenly announcing the name of a state or addressing a group of people and using the wrong name for their organization.

I could care less about Joe Biden but I am concerned what Pelosi and her House of Swampcrats are up to.

No way in hell is Joe Biden the true choice of the Swampcrats and dam well, ain't the choice of the true democrats.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 16:11:35 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Isn't biden part of the criminal gang that said you can keep you doctor???? and you all will get 2500 hundred in savings also????? His pledges along with all politicans are just that to be believed by the gullible!!!!

Ah, the irony of a Trump guy calling out Biden for being a liar. So then how gullible are you for believing the reality TV show wannabe billionaire with the gold plated toilet is some champion of the working class?

There is no reason to believe Biden is insincere in his tax policy proposals. He is clearly making attempts to bring the party together and his tax policy is aimed squarely at Bernie Sanders folks. If he goes back on his word then he pays a political price. That’s how it works.

As far gaffes... If you add up every public Biden gaffe in his entire political career, you get the equivalent of one single Trump press conference. Trump has lowered the bar so far for this stuff that nobody (other than Cult45) cares anymore.

On his absolute worst day, a hair-sniffing, stuttering, maybe kinda slightly senile Joe Biden is 1000x better than the piece of dogsh1t with hair in the White House right now.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 17:02:54 (permalink)
MyWar

Ah, the irony of a Trump guy calling out Biden for being a liar. So then how gullible are you for believing the reality TV show wannabe billionaire with the gold plated toilet is some champion of the working class?

There is no reason to believe Biden is insincere in his tax policy proposals. He is clearly making attempts to bring the party together and his tax policy is aimed squarely at Bernie Sanders folks. If he goes back on his word then he pays a political price. That’s how it works.

As far gaffes... If you add up every public Biden gaffe in his entire political career, you get the equivalent of one single Trump press conference. Trump has lowered the bar so far for this stuff that nobody (other than Cult45) cares anymore.

On his absolute worst day, a hair-sniffing, stuttering, maybe kinda slightly senile Joe Biden is 1000x better than the piece of dogsh1t with hair in the White House right now.

tsk tsk tsk....... another ignorant jealous pottymouth, returns to troll the boards.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 833
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 17:44:06 (permalink)
How do you know im a trump guy there mywar? I actually have come to hate all politicans regardless of party there all crooks ,all lie,all are parasites to society mooching off the taxpayers dime.I just don't include trump in the political category so he at least is at the top of the worthless individuals and in his 3.5 years has done more for working man than your abortion loving party has.Your senile old hair sniffing,finger (never mind) 47 years mooching off the taxpayer savior has done nothing and if elected will continue doing nothing!!! And if you believe otherwise you are gullible,naive and plain brainwashed .
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 18:17:27 (permalink)
Trump has made his family very successful through hard work of their own.

Joe Biden has made his family successful through hard work of the U.S. taxpayer.

Donald Trump has brought back jobs to the American worker.

Joe Biden has brought back jobs for his family members.

........ the plot thickens.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/27 18:19:38

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/05/27 21:44:49 (permalink)
ICE NUT
in his 3.5 years has done more for working man than your abortion loving party has.

Ya got me dude. Nobody loves an abortion like me and my fellow fetus-hating Demoncrats.

Except for trump maybe. A guy that goes around raw-dogging porn stars has DEFINITELY paid for an abortion (or ten) in his day.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 7
Jump to: