Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..1617181920 > Showing page 18 of 20
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 11:34:52 (permalink)
Fisherlady thank you very much for the explanation.

As noted by me, I come from the school of hard knocks with a major in street smart, and a minor in block wise.

If Biden were truely concerned he wouldn't be seen mixing with people without a single mask, let alone his double mask.

IMHO, Biden and now Harris, are exploiting Covid and mask, for their political agenda, and in doing so are turning people off to the idea.

Sorry, I ain't buying it. Perhaps, instead of wearing double mask, folks should be donning PPSCBA. At least those mask have a 'speaking diaphragm', making it easier to understand verbal communication.

🚒 Once again, thank you for your dedicated service to your community. The citizens are very lucky to have you🚑
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/25 11:38:31

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 12:01:40 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Come on B.T., How many times have you climbed out of your bunk not sure where you were. Happened to me a lot on the road.

I have a Garmin Nuvi and before that, a book called a Road Atlas.

Unlike Kamala Harris who travels with an entourage, of advisory minions, chasing around on their elbows. 🥴

In other news.........

I heard from a source who wishes to remain anonymous....... the plot thickens.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 12:03:05 (permalink)
Update on Biden's double mask.....

https://youtu.be/vv9J-k8kvCU

Color me a ”Chump” 🤭
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/25 12:21:02

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7510
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 13:03:18 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

IMHO, Biden and now Harris, are exploiting Covid and mask, for their political agenda, and in doing so are turning people off to the idea.

Sorry, I ain't buying it. Perhaps, instead of wearing double mask, folks should be donning PPSCBA. At least those mask have a 'speaking diaphragm', making it easier to understand verbal communication.

🚒 Once again, thank you for your dedicated service to your community. The citizens are very lucky to have you🚑

I agree they are exploiting, but Trump makes it too hard not to. They make the mask wearing theatrical and overdue it. Trump has had ample opportunity to accept science and adjust his views, but insists on “alternate science”. Most Americans can accept that this virus and handling of it is not black and white. If he would say, “let’s get America open, but please wear masks and social distance”, I don’t think most people that aren’t entrenched politically would hold anything against him for that change. If he made that change at the “summer surge”, he likely splits the independent vote. Even if he made the change after he got sick, he would have gotten a good sympathy bump in support. His doubling down on his pandemic response is almost like he wants an out, without quitting.

Fisherlady, thank you for your service from here too!
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 805
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 13:12:32 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Come on B.T., How many times have you climbed out of your bunk not sure where you were. Happened to me a lot on the road.

You make it sound like she just got there via a tractor with a sleeper. Maybe she was hauling in a fresh load of "no malarkey". 

I think it's just another attempt to connect with the Dem base. Most of which are never sure of where they are. 
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 106
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 16:48:03 (permalink)
I think what Jigs was getting at was - have you ever been on the road so much, you wake up and don't even know where you are?

Reminds of that scene in "Rockstar" when Mark Wahlburg doesn't know where or when he is, and his wife/gf get's furious at him for it. 
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 744
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 19:49:52 (permalink)
I remember being so tired once when I pulled into the Columbus West Union 76 at like two o'clock in the morning where they had double row parking. I pulled in behind a rig with chrome plated trailer doors, popped the maxis' on and bailed into the bunk. I was drivin' a GMC 9500 with one of those 24" sleeper boxes on it, and I must have been dreamin' 'cause I woke up and saw those chrome doors and the brake lights on, and I don't know how I did it, (I'm a big man), but I went out through that little hole into the driver seat and I hit the treadle valve so hard I blew one of brake pancakes out. It took me 10 or 15 seconds before my brain told me that I was parked and sittin' in a truck stop. When I came about, I figured I needed to get back in that bunk and sleep. Mid-morning I got into the garage and got the brake can fixed.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 20:30:25 (permalink)
Pork here's the deal.... The scientist Trump has faith in disagrees with the scientist who, the anti-America journalist, thinks they can walk on water.

I ain't buying it and neither does the general public and that's why governors like Grubby Wolf invoke fear mongering laws, forcing people to wear mask.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/25 20:33:16

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 20:40:10 (permalink)
Speaking of the democrat hopeful for US President, Kamala Harris. Here is a snippet of her new intro to her future campaign messages.

For best results, turn up your volume before pressing play. 😁

https://twitter.com/TheLa...20453010468777985?s=20
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/25 20:45:02

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 20:41:09 (permalink)
It usually takes me a minute or 5 to find my car in a parking lot...
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 21:14:10 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pork here's the deal.... The scientist Trump has faith in disagrees with the scientist who, the anti-America journalist, thinks they can walk on water.

I ain't buying it and neither does the general public and that's why governors like Grubby Wolf invoke fear mongering laws, forcing people to wear mask.

I do appreciate your fishing and general life talk. It seems that we have many similar interests and life experiences. Politics we are definitely different on some views, not the ones that I agree with Tump of course! Why I have resisted talking directly politics with you for a while. I like where our friendship is without, but curious. Hopefully curiosity doesn’t do in this cat!

Your use of “general public” is rather interesting. Do you think the general public feels the main stream media is not telling the truth? Around here, which I have described rather well in these forums, most seem to have faith in the CBS, ABC and NBC “national news” as well as local news and our local Trib and PG. They have a slight left and right lean, but for the most part, most people that I know agree with what those sources say. All seem to follow the scientists that I referred to. I know some only want to hear what FoxNews, OAN, CNN or MSNBC have to say, but around here, that is nowhere near “general public”. Those that prefer to follow the scientists that are on those sources only are definitely in the minority here. My experience here in the southern Pittsburgh burbs for “general public” is completely different. I know watching the news in other markets while on work travel, it is the same as here too.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 21:36:08 (permalink)
Pork ditto on the fishing and other none political conversation. 👍

As for your question about ”general public” I can easily answer that by simply repeating your question to you.

I would also say, my money is on most mask hitting the garbage cans if Grubby Wolf would say... wearing mask is entirely up to the individuals.

I say leave it up to the individual to decide. For those people so afraid of folks not wearing a mask, stay at home if they have no faith in protection from their own mask. Don't try forcing your fears on me. Don't inconvenience me or my family, because you are paranoid and please do not try shaming me with accusations I'm chancing killing someone because I'm not paranoid and afraid.

This covid schtic is getting old and using it for political purposes and/or personal gain (Dr Falsie) needs to end.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/25 21:37:57

snagr
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 211
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 23:11:29 (permalink)
alternate science

in the last presidential debate, joe biden claimed that an additional 200,000 americans would die from/with/maybe coronavirus by the end of 2020 if we don't change anything and that it will be a long, dark winter.  to reach that figure, beginning the day after the debate would mean that 2800 americans per day would have to die from/with/maybe coronavirus until dec. 31.  for as terrible as april was in the u.s. the peak for a couple of weeks was just over 2,000.  the average the last couple weeks has been about 450 a day nationwide.  

on 9/25 the california director of health and human sciences warned that covid hospitalizations in the state would rise by 89% by the end of october due to labor day gatherings.  they declined 17% throughout october despite no new state or significant local level restrictions or policies.   

we have been hearing now since sept 1 when school and colleges started that hospitals would soon be overrun again by the end of september.  then by the end of october.  and that sports and spectators and restaurants and pretty much everything where people gathered would be superspreader events.  throughout the entire country, people with/maybe covid represent just under 6% of u.s. hospital capacity, where it has been for about 6 weeks.  and don't forget that every patient in every hospital that comes in is tested.  2% of tests are false positives.  up to 90% of p.c.r. tests have such high amplification that they detect viral fragments that are weeks to months old, and fragments of other coronaviruses.  if you go to the e.r. for sprained ankle and have a + test, you are a covid hospitalization.

kevin mckernan, who worked on the human genome project and spent 25 years in the work of refining p.c.r. tests shared this on twitter today about the problems of relying on p.c.r. tests as we go forward: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1320536482298384390.html

there are still no peer reviewed scientific randomized controlled studies that show the benefits of masks.  there is one new study from europe (i believe denmark) specifically with covid 19, that is complete, but nobody will publish it because it doesn't fit the narrative.  it is a randomized controlled study - the gold standard of scientific research.  all of the guidance from the c.d.c. and w.h.o. through may 2020 based on decades of research and randomized controlled studies showed masks to be useless against the spread of viral respiratory diseases in medical workers and the general public.  the w.h.o. admitted that they recommended masks this summer because of political pressure and not because of any new scientific evidence.  

this is the c.d.c. playbook for viral respiratory pandemics that it published in 2017, based on decades of scientific research.  the 1918 influenza pandemic was very high severity.  covid 19 is moderate based on the way they label pandemics.  

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

biden continues to say that he will call for another nationwide lockdown, despite the fact that two weeks ago the w.h.o. said that we must never lockdown again.  the excess mortality figures from the c.d.c. show that we are now over 100,000 lockdown deaths due to lack of medical care, suicide, drug overdoses, starvation and deaths of despair.  not at all attributed to covid, despite the fact that just about every attempt is made to tie as many deaths as possible to covid, including 6,000 accidental deaths from accident or injury still attributed to covid because there was a + test at some point within 30 days of death.  some statisticians put the figure at 130,000 and it has been growing by 5% a week.  the age bracket most impacted by these excess deaths not attributed to covid in any way is 25-44.  

this is all of the science that informs the coronavirus policies of the biden/harris ticket.
post edited by snagr - 2020/10/26 00:08:41

Attachment(s)

DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 23:20:03 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pork ditto on the fishing and other none political conversation. 👍

As for your question about ”general public” I can easily answer that by simply repeating your question to you.

I would also say, my money is on most mask hitting the garbage cans if Grubby Wolf would say... wearing mask is entirely up to the individuals.

I say leave it up to the individual to decide. For those people so afraid of folks not wearing a mask, stay at home if they have no faith in protection from their own mask. Don't try forcing your fears on me. Don't inconvenience me or my family, because you are paranoid and please do not try shaming me with accusations I'm chancing killing someone because I'm not paranoid and afraid.

This covid schtic is getting old and using it for political purposes and/or personal gain (Dr Falsie) needs to end.

Been, this is a tough take to read without getting angry to be honest. I know you seem to be a jovial, sometimes trolly, but albeit funny kinda guy, and while we disagree on a lot of things, you are an entertaining individual and this place does benefit from you being around here.

But don't mistake inconvenience for oppression. This just reads as frustration pouring onto the keyboard. It's insensitive, callous, and frankly, idiotic. 

Even if what you say has a 99.999% chance of being completely correct - Dr. Fauci is lying and using it for personal gain, and it's some shtick being used for political purposes, etc. If there's a .001% chance it could save a life. Save an at risk person, or hell, even save your buddy MyWar - I'd like to think you (and most of our fellow man) would wear a mask and be happy to do it. 

When I see someone without a mask on in the places where they should have one on, I judge them. They should be ashamed of themselves. Being unwilling to even make the effort to wear something covering their face, speaks volumes about their character and they are an embarrassment to society.

It's kind of funny, but also very sad, so many of those I see who are mask-less, have an aura of superiority about them. All the patriots out there, who would do anything to protect their America, as long as it doesn't inconvenience them.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 805
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/25 23:28:27 (permalink)
DeadGator401
I think what Jigs was getting at was - have you ever been on the road so much, you wake up and don't even know where you are?

Reminds of that scene in "Rockstar" when Mark Wahlburg doesn't know where or when he is, and his wife/gf get's furious at him for it. 

Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. Not only do you think I  am always very easily offended, now you that think I'm too stupid to understand the intended thought of his post.

My response was an attempt at humor that I think most normal people would recognized as such. 

Envision this, Kamala climbing down out of a KW, handed a microphone, and then asking someone where's she's at. To take things a step further. it's not like she just rolled out of bed, handed a microphone, and was asked to address a small crowd.

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 248
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 00:09:32 (permalink)
With apologies to Homer Simpson, we’re all drinking from the same water supply. We’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t dump a load of pig excrement into it.
outasync
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 708
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 00:12:43 (permalink)
While on our vacation a few weeks back we spent most of our time outside where masks were not required. But at least 80% of people wore protective coverings. Any sit down and eat establishments with outside seating had around 50% wearing until their food was brought to their table. Tour groups that in the past were limited to 20 ppl were expanded to 40 to make up for lost tours during the lock down but again most wore masks. The ones not were the 'peaceful' protesters sporting semi automatic weapons screaming profanity at anyone passing by with a candidate name they didnt like and the group stopping all passerbys if they wanted religious literature and knew jesus. There was another group of protesters not screaming and yelling like fools but blocking the sidewalks from being passable to keep people away from the before mentioned group.

Being that Gettysburg draws people from all over i was surprised to see the masks as widely used and as little election signage as there was. Especially after the political rally thefe shortly before our trip.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 02:19:12 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401

Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. Not only do you think I  am always very easily offended, now you that think I'm too stupid to understand the intended thought of his post.

My response was an attempt at humor that I think most normal people would recognized as such. 

Envision this, Kamala climbing down out of a KW, handed a microphone, and then asking someone where's she's at. To take things a step further. it's not like she just rolled out of bed, handed a microphone, and was asked to address a small crowd.

I was responding to Been. Probably should have quoted him, but didn't, my mistake. Kinda like how I'm quoting you here - I'm directly addressing and responding to you. 

Fun little jab the "normal" person part. Again, you take to making strange little jabs at me whenever you think something could remotely be about you.

It's so strange. I come back and am active on this site for like a month, engage with the whole board, etc. Only you, so far has told me you "see through my plastic mac", accuse me of working for the Biden campaign, question if I fish, and insinuate I'm not a normal person. If I didn't know better, with the way you follow me around - I'd think this was a grade-school crush, but I'm married. 

I feel like I should pay you. Do you have a venmo? It seems I've been living in your head rent free for a while now.  
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3384
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 06:57:46 (permalink)
https://triblive.com/local/westmoreland/westmoreland-county-probes-cause-for-duplicate-ballots/

Thoughts?  If this is happening here in sleepy 'ol Westmoreland county, how many more areas is this happening across the country?  
And, this isn't the first instance of someone receiving an "UNSOLICITED" mail in ballot and in these particular cases, "UNSOLICTED" duplicate ballots?  
As close as some states' races will be, this WILL be an issue for the final count.
Does only the "first ballot in" count?  What if there is a first ballot mailed in, that isn't mailed by the actual voter???  Oh yeah, that can never happen.....

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 08:13:39 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
https://triblive.com/local/westmoreland/westmoreland-county-probes-cause-for-duplicate-ballots/

Thoughts?  If this is happening here in sleepy 'ol Westmoreland county, how many more areas is this happening across the country?  
And, this isn't the first instance of someone receiving an "UNSOLICITED" mail in ballot and in these particular cases, "UNSOLICTED" duplicate ballots?  
As close as some states' races will be, this WILL be an issue for the final count.
Does only the "first ballot in" count?  What if there is a first ballot mailed in, that isn't mailed by the actual voter???  Oh yeah, that can never happen.....

It is only an issue if someone were to cast those ballots.  Each person has a number to their name that can only accept one vote.  You can track your vote if you voted early.  It would be fraud if they were to vote twice. 

Stealing is only a crime if someone does it.  Every time you walk into a store, there are thousands of items you could steal.  There are self checkout lines ever where now that you can walk out of the store without paying.  How can we trust shopping?

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2325
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 08:14:57 (permalink)
Not to worry, the good folks at the polls are handwriting experts and will quickly and gladly go through the hundreds of thousands of ballots and compare signatures with great professionalism in the field of comparison science.
Your vote is secure.
And besides if you feel you have to question your vote it will be too late and you can just move along till four years from now.
PS- I dont think you actually track your vote- just the fact that a ballot was received with your name on it-----
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/10/26 08:16:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 11:10:25 (permalink)
Outasync good info on folks wearing mask while visiting tourist attractions but I'm still betting Grubby Wolf relaxes his mandates..... most of the those mask will hit the garbage can.

Since the virus has hit, I've traveled from the Gulf of Mexico to the shores of Lake Erie. I've layed over in some states for a day while spending a month in others.

I've yet to find a RV Park shut down due to Covid but, they ”must” follow ”the law” or be ”shut down”. At first, we had to pick up our info packet located outside the office but later changed to wearing a mask inside the office. However, once inside the park, it is same ole same ole with very few (if any) folks wearing mask. Also, the local eateries we frequent does ”by law” require wearing mask upon entering/existing buy again, once inside, folks sit comfortably without mask.

As for gun toting screaming groups of people I can happily say we have not had that experience although, I've noticed from time to time, sidearms being worn, as we shopped area stores. Personaly, I'd prefer those guys were not wearing mask... kinda sp👀ky.

So by your observations, people are and do wear mask but by the same token, I see people that are not wearing mask.

The key question, would people wear mask if they were not forced by law or shamed?

Gator.... it's truly nice to hold a conversation with a person such as yourself, as well with others (to numerous to mention) who enjoy 'chewing the fat'. Even gooder, conversing with someone who has the ability of seeing, a giggle in my sick sense of humor. Dam your luck, hundreds of unemployed comedians available..... and I show up.

As for wearing a mask to protect others or oneself. Yes, it is worth ”saving just one life” which brings me to my opinion. If that were truely ”the reason” for the need to pass laws requiring masks, why hasn't such laws been passed decades ago?

Why wait til numbers of 200,000 for just one pandemic in less then 6 months for laws to be passed. Millions have died over decades from viruses, even though vaccines were available yet only now, laws are imposed. I might like to add, the laws for mask were implemented ”well” before the deaths exceeded 200,000 and only after Dr Falsie changed his mind. (how many times?) Also, Dr Falsie is 80 + years old, where the hell was his concern years ago while millions died from the flu, and still do? Wouldn't mask and social distancing mandates been practical ”even if it would have saved just one life”?

Sorry folks, after watching first hand, the shenanigans pulled by the “Pelosi House of Swamcrats” (especially) the past four years and along with this Corona thingy, I believe I have a reason to be skeptical.

Please understand, my use of ”Pelosi House of Swampcrats” includes all political parties with some politicians yet to be exposed. In no way do I think ”democrats” in general, support the Pelosi way.

Doing so, would only put me in a position of chancing, 'one up side the head'.

Democrats for Trump 2020, or maybe saying 'Democrats Against Pelosi 2020' may explain it better.

Swamcrats ain't about the White House folks.... It's all about the ”Pelosi House”.

Silicon Valley needs Pelosi in power. China, wants Pelosi in power. In both cases, it ain't about 2020. It's about 2024 and beyond.

To the young folks, what's in ”your” future. Freedom or Socialism.... you be the judge.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/26 11:29:07

outasync
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 11:24:32 (permalink)
It was nice being out and seeing people so relaxed. Except the people doing their protesting. A few days before our arrival several were arrested for their antics. I believe we seen the more toned down protesting whole we were there. When leaving we didnt see anyone on either corner so they probably ended their efforts.

On the battlefield itself there was almost zero wearing of masks. Probably due to how the battlefield is seen. 2/3 from inside your vehicle except when you choose to exit and explore. Those wearing seemed to be of the older aged tourists.

Another thing i noticed was an abundance of police presence which i beleieve was due to the protesters. I witnessed plenty of peaceful interactions with tourists where they were just chewing the fat and seemed to be having a good time themselves.

Another thing that surprised me was the abundance of MAGA merchandise available in almost every shop and the absence of Biden merchandise. I asked only one merchant about this and he said he just hadnt had time to restock since the speach and that he was one of few selling it as most were supporters of the current administration.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 11:39:11 (permalink)
Dave, ya don't suppose all the statues in Gettysburg has anything to do with protesters, from both sides?

Anti-America protesters trying to erase history along with Pro-America folks saying..... no ya ain't.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 11:46:55 (permalink)
In other news.....,

Joe Biden just posted his 'jobs” accomplishments in his years as a politician.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met)

Attachment(s)

outasync
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 12:14:52 (permalink)
According to what i was told by some residents of the town that we are friends with it started when the false report that antifa was planning on burning flags and defacing monuments over the anniversary this year. Pro trump, white supremacist and blm showed up to counter each other and since then small groups of the pro trump and blm groups have been holding daily rallies in the town square. A quick search will show the protests have mostly been peaceful with only a few arrests but mostly the townfolk are tired of both sides.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3384
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 13:19:48 (permalink)
Porktown
eyesandgillz

It is only an issue if someone were to cast those ballots.  Each person has a number to their name that can only accept one vote.  You can track your vote if you voted early.  It would be fraud if they were to vote twice. 

Stealing is only a crime if someone does it.  Every time you walk into a store, there are thousands of items you could steal.  There are self checkout lines ever where now that you can walk out of the store without paying.  How can we trust shopping?

Pork, 
This issue isn't even in the same ballpark....heck, not even the same zip code.  Nice try though.  If people are receiving unsolicited mail in ballots....how and why is that even happening?  

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 13:38:05 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

Pork, 
This issue isn't even in the same ballpark....heck, not even the same zip code.  Nice try though.  If people are receiving unsolicited mail in ballots....how and why is that even happening?  

I thought you were insinuating that those ballots would actually be used and commuting voter fraud. Which then comparing what I wrote was indeed in the same ballpark. It would be shortstop to second base. There are many other examples of things that are crimes that would take actions that most don’t. You may have even said at one point, it is the murderer that kills people, not the guns.

Sounds to me the voter registration folks in Westmorland County are humans that made mistakes. Looking at the population of Westmoreland County, I’d imagine those ballots were likely sent to 65% republicans and 35% democrats and likely 65% chance that the person that made the mistake was a Republican.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1165
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 13:56:46 (permalink)
Just BIDEN TIME to DUMP TRUMP! YOU'RE FIRED TWINKLE! Now send in the National Guard  to evict the ORANGE RAT and all his LITTLE RATS. Going to make the best TV in years.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/10/26 15:19:41 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Just BIDEN TIME to DUMP TRUMP! YOU'RE FIRED TWINKLE! Now send in the National Guard  to evict the ORANGE RAT and all his LITTLE RATS. Going to make the best TV in years.

You sound confused.... just climb out of your sleeper?

Page: << < ..1617181920 > Showing page 18 of 20
Jump to: