Helpful ReplyHot!Joe Biden

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 13 of 17
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 12005
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/13 18:08:47 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
I only have one question. Of all you guys standing in judgement of BIDEN have actually spent time with him in PERSON? Or are you the types of people who judge by hearsay.  And to be fair I'll ask the same question of those judging Trump.

Lived under Biden's guidance as a politician for 🤔 47 years was it?

Lived under Trump's guidance for 🤔 47 months.

Let me think about that question Jigs.🤭

Genieman, ”partisan polyticz”.... I plead no contest. 🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/13 18:11:16

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4687
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/13 18:19:08 (permalink)
Saw a piece on MSN this morning (Taken down by the time I wanted to link it here) about the proposed tax increase by Biden. It centered on the SSI tax and stated that looking at Biden’s tax returns, under his plan, he wouldn’t pay one dime extra in taxes because of the way he is structured as S-corporations with dispersals that would fall into a tax loophole. So it will be fine for others to pay more taxes, as long as he doesn’t.

But what was more interesting was that for the year that the article looked at, didn’t pay attention if it was 2018 or 2019, he had an income of $13.3 million. Not bad for a guy who wasn’t working at the time.

So save me the Uncle Joe is just a regular Joe false image.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2219
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/13 20:18:00 (permalink)
Have spent time with and liked 3 Democratic Congressmen one of whom received the popular vote for VP but lost the Election.
2 of them have moved wayyyyy  left and are still in DC and the one who ran for VP has maintained his middle of the road views but has retired from politics.
Was on the nominating committee for one of those 2 when he first ran for Congress.

But, No, still have not met Joe or Donald---yet.

Yes ,am voting straight Rep this time around----
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/13 20:25:35
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/17 10:59:05 (permalink)
Looks like Joe really did himself poorly going to Florida trying to gin up more  Latin voters.

This on top of Harris saying something about a Harris administration with Biden as President the other day and the next day Biden steps up and calls it the Harris /Biden ticket.

Truth-- as many here have called it is coming out of their own lips.
Pathetic.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/21 13:59:13
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/21 08:00:31 (permalink)
I’m guessing Biden’s handlers did let him on the sing translation while he was pandering for the Latino vote in FL.

https://www.capitalfm.com...s-english-translation/

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/21 22:45:41 (permalink)
More observations on yard signs, north Allegheny County, while running errands today: Where did all these signs come from? Driving through Mccandless, Franklin Park, Pine, Ross and Ohio townships, we saw hundreds of signs, many times more than were present last week. We counted large swaths of them, by candidate, and noticed something odd. The breakdown of R yards vs D ran about 60-40 for the Ds. These are not exactly left-wing areas so that in itself was a little surprising. More surprising, shocking really, was that Biden signs outpaced Trump signs by at least 3 to 1, or 75-25. One stretch in Franklin Park had nearly an equal number of R vs D yards, but Biden outnumbered Trump 16 to 4. To be clear - there was no cross-over yards with Parnell and Mercuri (Rs for Congress and state house) and Biden together. No, the Parnell/Mercuri yards simply didn’t include Trump. On the other hand every D yard, which would include Lamb and Skopov, also had a Biden sign. So, what’s it mean? Are R households abandoning Trump or are they too embarrassed or disgusted to admit they support him? Maybe they ran out of Trump signs. Maybe Antifa is stealing them. I don’t know, but I thought it was an interesting phenomenon.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 711
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 04:19:42 (permalink)
Biden: 200 million dead from Corona in the US so far. Keeriste!!! He can't even read his prepared remarks anymore let alone give an off the cuff speech or answer a question. Seein' as how he IS the Democrat Presidential candidate, if it wasn't so friggin' sad, it would be funny.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2438
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 07:59:58 (permalink)
IrisheyeballAre R households abandoning Trump or are they too embarrassed or disgusted to admit they support him?

my "finger in the wind-o-meter" indicates that's quite possibly a major component

saw it in 2016 to a lesser level.
Now that there's no denying Trump's an azzhole, and no way to make excuses for that,  even more are tight lipped about who they intend to vote for

most agree with his proposed policy agenda.
in light of recent events (appearance of dems condoning hooliganism) along with their slide further left of mainstream, they'll keep quiet, hold their nose and make a pragmatic choice for Trump

.L.T.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 08:23:07 (permalink)
Irish it sure sounds as if the Biden sign elves have been busy, in Mccandless, Franklin Park, Pine, Ross and Ohio townships.

So what's it mean.... obviously those D households are not and have not, paid a bit of attention to their candidate nor do they care in which direction, their country is headed.

Speaking of embarrassing and totally disgusting, how about the way in which the Democrat Party is exploiting, a very sick elderly man for the agenda of the party annnnnnd now, we see by their signs, so many D households supporting such abuse? sumpthin jus wrong bout dat..... don'cha think?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 717
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 08:23:56 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
More observations on yard signs, north Allegheny County, while running errands today: Where did all these signs come from? Driving through Mccandless, Franklin Park, Pine, Ross and Ohio townships, we saw hundreds of signs, many times more than were present last week. We counted large swaths of them, by candidate, and noticed something odd. The breakdown of R yards vs D ran about 60-40 for the Ds. These are not exactly left-wing areas so that in itself was a little surprising. More surprising, shocking really, was that Biden signs outpaced Trump signs by at least 3 to 1, or 75-25. One stretch in Franklin Park had nearly an equal number of R vs D yards, but Biden outnumbered Trump 16 to 4. To be clear - there was no cross-over yards with Parnell and Mercuri (Rs for Congress and state house) and Biden together. No, the Parnell/Mercuri yards simply didn’t include Trump. On the other hand every D yard, which would include Lamb and Skopov, also had a Biden sign. So, what’s it mean? Are R households abandoning Trump or are they too embarrassed or disgusted to admit they support him? Maybe they ran out of Trump signs. Maybe Antifa is stealing them. I don’t know, but I thought it was an interesting phenomenon.

White voters in the suburbs are slipping away from Trump. We saw this in the 2018 as well. I’m not 100% sure why it’s happening, but it’s definitely happening.

https://www.politico.com/...-voters-support-418420
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 08:40:31 (permalink)
Genie ,any moon ago, when I was just a pup I learned, to be tactful is to be able to tell someone to go to hell, in such a manner, that the person would look forward to going.

Tactful..., Trump is not. In addition, having read the story of ”The Boss”, I cannot argue the azzhole theory either.

Ya know the story..... The eyes thought they were the boss: the nose said it was the boss: the brain said it was the boss.......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/22 08:43:00

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 09:14:33 (permalink)
MyWar

White voters in the suburbs are slipping away from Trump. We saw this in the 2018 as well. I’m not 100% sure why it’s happening, but it’s definitely happening.

https://www.politico.com/...-voters-support-418420

OMG-osh now that's desperation at it's finest. 😂

🤔 What was that old adage.... oh yeah🤗 Wish in one hand and .....🤭
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/22 09:17:16

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 09:23:36 (permalink)
There’s also sharp division in Trumps support between men and women, according to Iowa polling. I think it’s a safe bet that this is somewhat reflective of a nationwide trend.

https://www.desmoinesregi...-race-2020/5839311002/

Also, that poll shows Iowa currently in a dead heat (47% - 47%). Trump won Iowa by almost 10 points in 2016 (51.15% - 41.74%).

There’s another poll out of Georgia that dropped today that shows a tie in that state as well. I haven’t looked at the details in that one, but I’ll bet it shows the same thing: Trump losing support from white women particularly in suburban areas.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 09:27:57 (permalink)
That Iowa poll also has independents breaking for Biden this time +12. Basically a mirror image of 2016 where independents broke for trump by almost the exact same margin.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 09:41:35 (permalink)
And here is why polls are not accurate. We had two manufacturing plants in Iowa and I visited there fairly often. Unless they knew you well, they wouldn’t tell you who they were voting for any more than they would tell you where they got that trail camera photo of the huge buck they showed you on their phone.

This leads to over sampling those who are willing to tell you they are voting for — and that’s not Trump folks in Iowa, particularly the manufacturing people, the farmers, and those whose livelihood depends on either.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 10:24:01 (permalink)
Say what you want about polling. Anecdotal evidence doesn’t change the fact that the Des Moine register is a damm good pollster and they just about nailed the 2016 election results in Iowa. They had Trump +7 in their last poll before the 2016 election and trump won Iowa by 9.41, which is within their margin of error (+/- 3).

If this des moine poll still has trump and Biden tied a month from now, Trump is in trouble. A 7 to 10 point shift in Iowa doesn’t happen in a vacuum.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 10:45:58 (permalink)
One of the plants is in Des Moines.

It falls under the fallacy of small numbers.

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2734
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 17:39:26 (permalink)
Fallacious
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 19:38:46 (permalink)
The plot thickens........... 😘

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/22 20:46:26 (permalink)
MyWar
Say what you want about polling.

even with  legit polls, the election is still too far away to call .
won't have a good indication with  polls til the  last couple days of Oct

both campaigns have their own pollsters.
they know where they're weak and strong
and adjust their marketing to such

6 weeks is a long time in prez elections
he11,  6 days sunk Hillary's boat
(Comey surprise)

..L.T.A.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 00:28:05 (permalink)
genieman77
MyWar

Did you actually read my posts?

Yes, campaigns use polls to adjust their messaging and target different demographics. Case in point- as I noted, polling indicates Trump has lost support among women (White women in particular), how much do you want to bet he nominates a women for the vacant scotus seat, in order to shore up some support from women voters?
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 711
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 05:42:00 (permalink)
MyWar

how much do you want to bet he nominates a woman for the vacant scotus seat, in order to shore up some support from women voters?

No kiddin', Sherlock! Trump said that last Saturday.
But even before RBG passed, he was considering a woman when Ted Cruz and Mike Lee declined consideration.
post edited by EMitch - 2020/09/23 05:44:01

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 07:58:16 (permalink)
MyWar
genieman77
MyWar

Did you actually read my posts?

Yes, campaigns use polls to adjust their messaging and target different demographics. Case in point- as I noted, polling indicates Trump has lost support among women (White women in particular), how much do you want to bet he nominates a women for the vacant scotus seat, in order to shore up some support from women voters?

do you even read my posts?
or is it just your  MO to be a dikhead ?

6 weeks is forever.
what polls indicate now is not always a  reflection of what they'll indicate 6 weeks from now

woman justice?
like that would be a shocker??

Biden's trying to trump Trump with a black woman
(and shore up his weak support of black voters)

and his VP choice?
he passed on the two best choices due to discriminatory practices .
the smartest one (Liz) was passed over due to age, race  and she ain't pretty
The most qualified (Rice) because she's not all that charismatic, is  frumpy and pear shaped

enter Kamie
(what I call her when we're alone with the lights down low and Barry White on the record player...)

..L.T.A.

fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1388
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 09:07:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby genieman77 2020/09/23 21:41:18
genie,
LMAO

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 15:35:49 (permalink)
Well, my Golf travels today took me through the back country of Beaver County to Fox Run (83). Economy Borough, New Sewickley and North Sewickley townships. Lovely country, suburban with a strong rural flavor. Again, many yard signs. Trump outnumbered Biden about 85-15. Drove home through Beaver Falls, New Brighton, Rochester and down Rt 65. About half and half in those neighborhoods. About what you might expect, I guess.
snagr
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 169
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/23 15:46:42 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Well, my Golf travels today took me through the back country of Beaver County to Fox Run (83). Economy Borough, New Sewickley and North Sewickley townships. Lovely country, suburban with a strong rural flavor. Again, many yard signs. Trump outnumbered Biden about 85-15. Drove home through Beaver Falls, New Brighton, Rochester and down Rt 65. About half and half in those neighborhoods. About what you might expect, I guess.

been enjoying your sign counts on this eyeball

took my boys fishing in erie last friday, before the oldest went back to 5 days a week in school this week, to try for some early steelhead.  butler county where i live is predictably almost all trump signs.  

in fairview township north of 90 and east of 98 to teresa's deli near the airport (that's as far east as we went)- a few backroads, a few neighborhoods and all along rt. 5 - there were signs everywhere that said "fairview for biden."  some big biden/harris signs too.  i'd say in this section they outnumbered trump signs at least 10:1, maybe more, but i wasn't keeping a tally.  

once we got west of 98 though on rt. 5 heading towards girard to the elk crick access, it was back to about even, maybe slightly ahead for trump.  

can't remember for sure, but i seem to recall trump won erie county in 2016.  be interesting to see if that changes this year.  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/24 12:14:18 (permalink)
Remember when
Trumps son met with a Russian lawyer and the Dems and Press were all screaming for his arrest even though nothing came of the meeting??

Remember when
The video of Biden came out where he bragged of threatening to withhold Millions of US aid from the Uks unless they dropped the Burisma investigation and how he bragged they did so in less than an hour ??

Remember when
The 3 year fiasco where the Dems and Press were at Trumps heels over the non existent Russian Hoax and phony dossier??

Remember when
Biden said he didnt know anything about Hunters business ??

Now
it comes out that Hunter was involved in Burisma -where he had no experience whatsoever- and million$ went through him between the Chinese Uks and Russians and that some bureaucrats were so concerned that they talked to Obos people  and to JOE himself.

Now
The press has nothing to say but this is just a Rep hoax

Now 
perhaps they will look into weather or not Hunter was a registered foreign agent ( ya know like they pounded some of Trumps people over)

NOW
ITS TIME FOR LYIN JOE TO GET OUT-because this aint no Hoax- Joe even bragged on that video about it.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/24 12:42:16
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 916
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/24 17:45:13 (permalink)
Remember when Obo and Joe and hillary refused to come to aid of americans under attack in Behgazi. but he's all for military right joe.

Remember when obo and joe said you can keep your doctor. Sure Joe

Remember when obo and joe said you will save 2500 bucks. Sure again joe.
 Just a few more more Biden past promises not kept but he's got answers now Yea Joe.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/26 10:27:41 (permalink)
Well didja hear Joe just announced his Supreme Court pick
Its Whoopie Goldberg.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7652
Re: Joe Biden 2020/09/26 10:40:26 (permalink)
First and second tier southern suburbs of Pittsburgh it is easily 5:1 Biden signs. Leave those into the rural outskirts and basically flips. A lot more people in the first though.

Biden’s economic policy is horrendous. If this election were only on that, I’d say those signs would be 90% Trump besides the inner cities. But this is a referendum on Trump as a whole and the GOP leaving behind what they stood for to rubber stamp anything he wants. Some of what he wants and means to get there are excellent. Unfortunately others are horrible and instead of admitting mistakes will double down on things that are clearly wrong. With most of the GOP spineless enough to stand up to him. It is either live with 4 years of a bad tax policy that won’t make it through the Senate without fixing some of it. Or live with an autocrat. I personally will do just fine with either, but would love for the moderate middle to rise up and kick both far left and far right to the curb.
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 13 of 17
Jump to: