Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3412
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/02 23:19:46 (permalink)
Yes, thanks for the link. šŸ‘šŸ‘
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3335
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/03 19:29:18 (permalink)
 Thanks, thought it might be helpful.

Now Dang son is buying out a lure making company.

crappy

post edited by crappiefisher - 2020/04/03 19:32:07
walleye taker
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 20:37:48 (permalink)
fishfighter1
Well, I guess I'll relax when I don't have to worry about going out and possibly getting sick or passing it along to someone else. I'll relax when I can take my wife to our favorite restaurant. I'll relax when I can go meet my buddies after work for some beer and wings. I'll relax when I can go catch a movie. I'll relax when I launch my boat and not worry about the other 300 guys that touched the hand rails and dock that day. But hey, if you want to be your OWN man and do your OWN thing, then knock yourself out. Statistic's say your wrong. Best of luck to you. Comparing this situation to Native Americans and the US government is short sighted and a real stretch by any imagination. Maybe if you put some thought into this situation as much as you did whining about Tuttle point closing, you'd realize this is turning out to be pretty serious.  I'll let the fishing wait week or two, not worth it IMO.

Counties expanded now under stay at home order:
The best way to stop the spread of disease and protect hospitals from being overwhelmed is to make all Pennsylvanians stay home, Wolf has said. His order remains in effect through April 30. The counties under the order as of March 30 are Allegheny, Beaver, Berks, Bucks, Butler, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Erie, Forest, Franklin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuylkill, Somerset, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland and York. 

fishfighter1
Well, I guess I'll relax when I don't have to worry about going out and possibly getting sick or passing it along to someone else. I'll relax when I can take my wife to our favorite restaurant. I'll relax when I can go meet my buddies after work for some beer and wings. I'll relax when I can go catch a movie. I'll relax when I launch my boat and not worry about the other 300 guys that touched the hand rails and dock that day. But hey, if you want to be your OWN man and do your OWN thing, then knock yourself out. Statistic's say your wrong. Best of luck to you. Comparing this situation to Native Americans and the US government is short sighted and a real stretch by any imagination. Maybe if you put some thought into this situation as much as you did whining about Tuttle point closing, you'd realize this is turning out to be pretty serious.  I'll let the fishing wait week or two, not worth it IMO.

Counties expanded now under stay at home order:
The best way to stop the spread of disease and protect hospitals from being overwhelmed is to make all Pennsylvanians stay home, Wolf has said. His order remains in effect through April 30. The counties under the order as of March 30 are Allegheny, Beaver, Berks, Bucks, Butler, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Erie, Forest, Franklin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuylkill, Somerset, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland and York. 

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 21:04:34 (permalink)
Well Francis the sky didnā€™t fall yet and we are on the down turn so all your **** stirring was for not. And by the way I hope I see you at the boat ramp so I can give you hug you need One to not be so scared and believe all the crap wolfe and his trans health secretary spread. I will never listen to someone that is so confused about who the hell they are and what God gave them at birth. Unreal!!! Anyone that can do 3rd grade math from the beginning can see it was mostly bullsh#t and political driven the numbers donā€™t add up. Whenā€™s all done and said and we find out the real numbers it will be like .0001 percent that have died , not thatā€™s its  good ,no death is good but we didnā€™t need to destroy are economy in the process. More people have died from the flu this year, aids, heart disease, seizures, car wrecks , cancer, and the list goes on and on as an American and Patriot its your duty to question government and not go to slaughter like a bunch of sheep. I can argue all day long with you about Tuttle camp and the crap that went on there. I have my opinion and you have yours and at the end of the day it is what it is. I have been coming to the lake for 52 years never missed a year and I will see you there soon stay at home or not make room at the boat dock Iā€˜am on my way 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 21:34:20 (permalink)
Tuttle Point..... what about Tuttle Point? I heard Tuttle was in line for a do over and would be reopening.

What......?? Wait!!! šŸ˜³ A what that is confused about what, is dictating policy regarding "my" health & welfare??? WTH???
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/22 21:38:35

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837ā€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 21:40:57 (permalink)
Btdt my thoughts exactly!! Tuttle is still on track even with all my whining form years past. Just got a speed bump this year with the virus. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 21:45:52 (permalink)
walleye taker
Btdt my thoughts exactly!! Tuttle is still on track even with all my whining form years past. Just got a speed bump this year with the virus.Ā 

Dam walleye, I been runnin my gums on this forum for a couple years and don't recall you whining about nothing.

You camp at any of the parks, have a residence near Pymy?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837ā€“1919)~

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:16:06 (permalink)
Btdt
I have been at a private camp ground since Tuttle closed. I have a permanent site now and I donā€™t plan on leaving even if Tuttle does reopen Had my belly full of the state. I wonā€™t camp there anymore, not that itā€™s bad or something wrong. Just me and my principles, Plus I enjoy going up turning on the water and getting the boat and hitting the lake. Kinda makes things easy and one a little lazy. Lol 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:31:10 (permalink)
Walleye I hear you neighbor. Stayed a month at a local rv park last spring til we got our new to us summer home in shape. While there, I pulled a full timer's fifth wheel out of axle deep ruts and get it releveled. Last I knew John was still sitting high and dry.

Maybe see ya on the water.

Good time & tight lines.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/22 22:32:44

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:37:57 (permalink)
Btdt which Rv park where you in my neighbor had his releveled last year it was a fifth wheel I may have met you. Oh and his name is John 
fishfighter1
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 42
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:45:47 (permalink)
walleye taker
Well Francis the sky didnā€™t fall yet and we are on the down turn so all your **** stirring was for not. And by the way I hope I see you at the boat ramp so I can give you hug you need One to not be so scared and believe all the crap wolfe and his trans health secretary spread. I will never listen to someone that is so confused about who the hell they are and what God gave them at birth. Unreal!!! Anyone that can do 3rd grade math from the beginning can see it was mostly bullsh#t and political driven the numbers donā€™t add up. Whenā€™s all done and said and we find out the real numbers it will be like .0001 percent that have died , not thatā€™s its  good ,no death is good but we didnā€™t need to destroy are economy in the process. More people have died from the flu this year, aids, heart disease, seizures, car wrecks , cancer, and the list goes on and on as an American and Patriot its your duty to question government and not go to slaughter like a bunch of sheep. I can argue all day long with you about Tuttle camp and the crap that went on there. I have my opinion and you have yours and at the end of the day it is what it is. I have been coming to the lake for 52 years never missed a year and I will see you there soon stay at home or not make room at the boat dock Iā€˜am on my way 

So, you reply to my post a month after I replied to you and then state things are on the downturn, just brilliant. Maybe practicing distancing and following the guideline's set forth actually worked, who would have thunk it. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the hug. Not sure what a transgender health secretary has to do with you forming you opinion, but it does speak volumes on where your coming from. Be careful ,because they haven't put most docks in yet and by the way don't forget to wear your mask( by order of the Governor )
walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:51:46 (permalink)
F the governor I go mask free I have a medical condition. And with a death rate of less then .0001 percent I will take my chances 12.8 million people live in pa. 34 k case out of 12.8 million people theres that math again numbers donā€™t add up. But good luck to you fishing 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:53:19 (permalink)
Ha haaa.., Did the peanut gallery have doubt the Ram Big Horn could pull John's trailer out of the ruts??

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:54:13 (permalink)
Yep lol thatā€™s it 
walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 22:56:33 (permalink)
Btdt 
I am heading up Friday to open. Just talked to John a few weeks ago got his knee done wonā€™t be up for awhile now. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 23:14:59 (permalink)
Tell everyone I said howdy, especially the "peanut gallery", what a great bunch of girls.

Glad to hear John got his knee taken care of, he was pretty miserable trying to get things done.

I'll say one thing about my stay, it was great meeting such a great group of people. John has some very good friends, the way everyone came to his assistance in a moments notice.

Of course, that's just the way RV folks are. Heck look how folks are giving up their RVs to total strangers, serving on the medical front lines, caring for those dealing with Covid-19.

walleye taker
Avid Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 23:29:23 (permalink)
Btdt 
I am in the last row just up from John with the big country fifth wheel I met you a couple times and I remember you. We have a great bunch of people there at camp. My parents are there also 78 and still going itā€™s a great camp ground never a problem and Curt watches the place like a hawk my 10th year.  I will tell everyone you said hi and stop back for a visit after all this is over I am sure the girls will want to say hi as well. Lol!! I remember that day Ron was giving me crap about the big ram pulling the camper with no problem said he didnā€™t think my ford could do it I had just came back from fishing and I have a big ford so he had to throw a dig out there. Thats  a nice dodge you have. Hope to see you on the water. Take care and be safe 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Are we allowed to launch boats and fish in state parks? 2020/04/22 23:55:50 (permalink)
Good times and tight lines. šŸ»

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: