Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..96979899100.. > >> Showing page 99 of 112
Author
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 360
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 10:44:27 (permalink)
I am reminded of Captain’s famous line from “Cool Hand Luke.”
I am left wondering: When the surgeon removed my gall bladder, was he exhibiting the values of his “cult?”
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 436
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 11:30:55 (permalink)
snagr
DeadGator401
^ And that's the worst one? From Feb 5th 2020?

Yikes man 

not even close really.

just kinda funny to think about how the mask cult will spin this when they realize they’ve been lied to for over a year about its magic powers.

you still gonna be mad when the unvaxxed don’t wear a mask in your presence?

As it's always been - wearing a mask is a simple and painless way for people to potentially stop/limit spread of a disease. 
And as I've always said, it's hilarious to me to see the anger and mental gymnastics people will go through to combat masks/discredit them. It's enjoyable and I sincerely hope it keeps up. 

I don't get mad about it, I laugh. Darwinism and all that.
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2965
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 13:52:53 (permalink)
DeadGator401
snagr
DeadGator401

Yikes man 

not even close really.

just kinda funny to think about how the mask cult will spin this when they realize they’ve been lied to for over a year about its magic powers.

As it's always been - wearing a mask is a simple and painless way for people to potentially stop/limit spread of a disease. 
And as I've always said, it's hilarious to me to see the anger and mental gymnastics people will go through to combat masks/discredit them. It's enjoyable and I sincerely hope it keeps up. 

LOL LOL LOL. 
Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals (newsweek.com)

The money quote:
"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1018
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 14:00:49 (permalink)
Porktown
"Trump being correct";

Hydroxychloroquine being the cure for COVID.

It is under control, it will be gone by Easter... election day...  Like it didn't even happen...

No knowledge of the meeting with Russian agents at Trump Tower. 

It was a perfect call.

Rigged election (2016 version 1).

Rigged election (2020 version 2).

Michael Cohen, who???

Feel free to add to the list.  We can probably have this over 50 by the end of the day.

When half of what comes out of a person's mouth is a lie, should we really be celebrating when he possibly tells the truth?  When something he is saying is either from a right wing conspiracy source, or complete breach of National Security from incomplete classified intelligence gathering at the time?

Most of those things on your list are mostly media spin. The exception maybe the gone by Easter thing, which is just the view of an optimist President trying to calm fears. The HCQ, and 2020 election are still under review, and like many things, it may be a while before the truth is really known. 

For the 2016 election you may be confusing Trump with Hillary. Trump is the one with the small hands.

Nearly half of your examples of perceived lies are in relation to Trump/Russia collusion thing. Ironically the Democrat/Media led, taxpayer funded political witch hunt had stacks of Democrat lies as its foundation. Graciously you give the Democrats/Media a pass on their lies as you attack your much hated target.

Your list is a partial list of the media hit jobs on Trump for the past five years. A list which could go on, and on, and on.

JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 14:04:44 (permalink)
LDD
JM2
LDD
eyesandgillz
No, but funny now that Trump is gone, the Wuhan lab leak theory is no longer "fake news" and gaining LOTS of traction, from both sides....funny how that works....but hey, anything to get rid of mean tweets.

I hear ya, however, if Trump would have come out and stated to the American people that the "intelligence community", which he continually undermined, was investigating the possibility then it wouldn't have been nearly as divisive.  To me, that's what it comes down to and that's what gives the accusation credibility.  

Instead of blaming Trump for once again being correct. Do you ever hold the news media accountable for once again “misreporting” your “news”. Do you ever hold yourself accountable for always believing the media that is constantly attempting to mislead you.

Ever hear the phrase, “the wisdom of youth”?     Me neither, and there is a reason you have never heard it.

I don't "believe" anything until it happens and is a fact.  This scenario isn't a fact so I'm still listening.  My point was that if Donald acted like an adult and presented the situation rationally he would have more people listen to him seriously.  That's his fault.  I guess we'll eventually see what the "origins" of the virus are, or, we won't.  
I don't dive into the "media" conjecture.  

And if he did you would have attacked him for that. I’ve witness that behavior before, over, and over again on these boards.

JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 14:16:21 (permalink)
DeadGator401

Evolution vs Reverse Evolution. Your comment is somewhat contradictory, though you likely don't realize it. Survival of the fittest. Masked, or Maskless? 
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8454
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 16:04:27 (permalink)
JM2
Porktown
"Trump being correct";

It is under control, it will be gone by Easter... election day...  Like it didn't even happen...

It was a perfect call.

Michael Cohen, who???

Feel free to add to the list.  We can probably have this over 50 by the end of the day.

When half of what comes out of a person's mouth is a lie, should we really be celebrating when he possibly tells the truth?  When something he is saying is either from a right wing conspiracy source, or complete breach of National Security from incomplete classified intelligence gathering at the time?

Most of those things on your list are mostly media spin. The exception maybe the gone by Easter thing, which is just the view of an optimist President trying to calm fears. The HCQ, and 2020 election are still under review, and like many things, it may be a while before the truth is really known. 

For the 2016 election you may be confusing Trump with Hillary. Trump is the one with the small hands.

Nearly half of your examples of perceived lies are in relation to Trump/Russia collusion thing. Ironically the Democrat/Media led, taxpayer funded political witch hunt had stacks of Democrat lies as its foundation. Graciously you give the Democrats/Media a pass on their lies as you attack your much hated target.

Your list is a partial list of the media hit jobs on Trump for the past five years. A list which could go on, and on, and on.

Not even sure what you are saying on your response.

2016 he claimed many times prior to the election that it was rigged against him.  Here is one of many times, straight from his mouth.  Spin it as you want about "but Hillary was lying about him"...  Every election has negative campaigning, only tyrants cry "rigged".  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJi6iV8yB74

Slick Jr. met with Russians, who sent him in writing that they had information on Hillary.  How could he be that dumb to actually meet with them?  If this was some sort of set up by the Deep State, why wasn't that uncovered in many of Trump's orders to investigate? 

This Deep State is supposedly behind the list that I noted and everything else that the "fake news" reported damaging about Trump.  He was in office for 4 years and filled the government with "yes" men.  How wasn't there any sort of Deep State being uncovered by his team "of the best"?  How could they not uncover something that is so blatantly obvious to many like yourself?
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 16:41:25 (permalink)
psu_fish
DeadGator401
snagr
DeadGator401

Yikes man 

not even close really.

LOL LOL LOL. 
Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals (newsweek.com)

The money quote:
"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

You hit the nail on the head Paterno - masks likely won't stop you from getting the virus. Now, is there any other scenario where masks might be of benefit?
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/02 16:43:23 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401

Evolution vs Reverse Evolution. Your comment is somewhat contradictory, though you likely don't realize it. Survival of the fittest. Masked, or Maskless? 

I like when you get all spicy. 

I bet there's some overlap in those who aren't getting vaccinated, and those who don't wear masks. Wonder if spread between that group is possible?
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1261
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 10:05:03 (permalink)
Porktown
"Trump being correct";

It was a perfect call.

Michael Cohen, who???

Inauguration Day crowd size; he also lied about the fact it rained on Inauguration Day.

The time he used a sharpie on a weather map and lied about a hurricane hitting Alabama

The time he tried to say the head of the Boy Scouts of America called and told him his speech to the scouts national jamboree was the greatest speech in scouts history

When he said he didn’t know about the payment to stormy Daniels

When he said he got Veterans Choice passed

When he said “windmill” noise causes cancer

When he said his big healthcare plan to replace the ACA was “coming in two weeks”.

When he claimed he was named Michigan’s man of the year while campaigning in 2016.

I can come up with more.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 360
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 13:20:20 (permalink)
I believe the worst of the former guy comes out with his “mob speak.” He’s expert in the art of plausible deniability, whether he realizes it or not, speaking sideways but still getting his point across. The big lie is at the moment morphing into yet another big diversion, which is the seditious pronouncements about being reinstated as president in August. This probably aligns with what he knows about when indictments might start coming down. The orange one better be careful with this chatter, as, despite what he may believe, he’s no longer immune from federal prosecution, and it’s quite likely that the FBI and investigative arm of the SS are monitoring the brewing coup attempt closely. Many in the media are laughing at the talk. That’s a mistake. This DOJ surely isn’t.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 14:47:05 (permalink)
Porktown
Not even sure what you are saying on your response.

2016 he claimed many times prior to the election that it was rigged against him.  Here is one of many times, straight from his mouth.  Spin it as you want about "but Hillary was lying about him"...  Every election has negative campaigning, only tyrants cry "rigged".  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJi6iV8yB74

Slick Jr. met with Russians, who sent him in writing that they had information on Hillary.  How could he be that dumb to actually meet with them?  If this was some sort of set up by the Deep State, why wasn't that uncovered in many of Trump's orders to investigate? 

This Deep State is supposedly behind the list that I noted and everything else that the "fake news" reported damaging about Trump.  He was in office for 4 years and filled the government with "yes" men.  How wasn't there any sort of Deep State being uncovered by his team "of the best"?  How could they not uncover something that is so blatantly obvious to many like yourself?

Only tyrants cry rigged? That’s your logic. By definitions I’m not sure that even makes sense. I would think the tyrant would be doing the rigging, not a victim of it.

Could you describe what you believe is meant by the term “deep state”. Try to keep it short. If I’m not mistaken, but I believe the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr also met with people from Fusion GPS both before, and after the meeting. Probably just a coincidence.

What were the many investigations ordered by Trump? I am only aware of one that was initiated AG Barr, and it is still on going. It’s led by John Durham, and he seems to be missing in action since the election.

Your ability to create, and defend a double standard is amazing, though completely expected. You still believe the Trump/Russia collusion thing don’t you?

Thanks for supplying the ABC “news” political hit piece. It brings back memories. Just the existence of this edited ABC news produced hit piece, supports the claims Trump is making in the video clip itself. A corrupted media trying to get Hillary elected. You are incapable of seeing that aren’t you? 

The MSM without a doubt, overwhelmingly sides with the Dem party, and cover the news overwhelmingly in support of the Dems, and overwhelmingly against the Republicans. 

[quote
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 15:05:33 (permalink)
MyWar
Porktown
"Trump being correct";

It was a perfect call.

Michael Cohen, who???

Inauguration Day crowd size; he also lied about the fact it rained on Inauguration Day.

The time he used a sharpie on a weather map and lied about a hurricane hitting Alabama

The time he tried to say the head of the Boy Scouts of America called and told him his speech to the scouts national jamboree was the greatest speech in scouts history

When he said he didn’t know about the payment to stormy Daniels

When he said he got Veterans Choice passed

When he said “windmill” noise causes cancer

When he said his big healthcare plan to replace the ACA was “coming in two weeks”.

When he claimed he was named Michigan’s man of the year while campaigning in 2016.

I can come up with more.

Just in the last couple of days.

Black entrepreneurs do not have lawyers, and accountants.

"terrorism from white supremacy the most lethal threat to the homeland today”.

But who is counting. Good thing he doesn't speak that often.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 15:32:30 (permalink)
JM2

Only tyrants cry rigged? That’s your logic. By definitions I’m not sure that even makes sense. I would think the tyrant would be doing the rigging, not a victim of it.

Tyrants do their best delegitimize the election process.  He made stuff up in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose, then made more stuff up in 2020 when he did lose.  Somehow, there is a subset of the population that believes he is a victim.  With far right media being the trumpet of it.

JM2
Could you describe what you believe is meant by the term “deep state”. Try to keep it short. If I’m not mistaken, but I believe the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr also met with people from Fusion GPS both before, and after the meeting. Probably just a coincidence.

It is your far right media calling card of anything negative about the guy.  He does no wrong in the eyes of his followers.  Any perceived wrong is "deep state".  But yet, no proof at all of this well oiled machine run by the Democrats.  They have Joe Freaking Biden as their nominee...  You really think they are capable of having this well oiled machine that can hide in the shadows, control the media and cover every track?  There are points where you have to question the logic of things, isn't there?

JM2 
What were the many investigations ordered by Trump? I am only aware of one that was initiated AG Barr, and it is still on going. It’s led by John Durham, and he seems to be missing in action since the election.

Trump, like most Presidents, hand picks his US Attorneys and heads of most agencies.  At the very least, they report to someone he appoints.  Are you telling me, with all of the blame on the "deep state", these US Attorneys and heads of agencies were not asked to look into anything that appeared to be some sort of infiltration of their ranks by highly partisan types?  From a guy that demanded loyalty from everyone, do you really believe he didn't ask for this?  

JM2 
Your ability to create, and defend a double standard is amazing, though completely expected. You still believe the Trump/Russia collusion thing don’t you?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Some sort of deflection I guess?  Collusion, according the Mueller documents, NO DOUBT AT ALL.  Anything technically illegal about it, no.  Mueller left that up to Congress to do what they do best, nothing.  Do we really want Russia, China or any of our adversaries involved in our election process?  Clearly if you are a cultist, yes.

JM2  
Thanks for supplying the ABC “news” political hit piece. It brings back memories. Just the existence of this edited ABC news produced hit piece, supports the claims Trump is making in the video clip itself. A corrupted media trying to get Hillary elected. You are incapable of seeing that aren’t you? 

Great spin as predicted.

JM2   
The MSM without a doubt, overwhelmingly sides with the Dem party, and cover the news overwhelmingly in support of the Dems, and overwhelmingly against the Republicans. 

In your mind, yes.  In reality, possibly lean left.  Did they call out the biggest liar in US history, definitely.  Calling out a despicable human being that happened to become President is not overwhelming against Republicans.  Most Republicans were saying the same thing the media was about Trump prior to him being their candidate.  Then they all took turn sucking on his balls.
JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 17:12:09 (permalink)
Just as expected you have no clue what is meant by “deep state”, either historically, or as presently applied to the US. 

To me the deep state is basically a bunch of like minded unelected bureaucrats that work in all levels, and departments of the federal government. Yes, that even includes the DOJ, and State Department. These people serve government first, by doing things that grow the governments power, and control no matter who is elected, and supposedly in charge. They also defend, and protect that power from any and all outside forces. Meaning especially people like Trump. Who was claiming he was going to drain the swamp.

In your world would this “deep state” be more aligned with the big government Democrats, or the deregulating, decentralizing Republican party.

You may not believe it exist, but at least now you have somewhat of an understanding of what is meant by the term. 

So you do believed the Mueller investigation proved that Trump colluded with the Russian?  To that, I have nothing left to say to you that wouldn’t be very insulting, and very appropriate.  

I ask again, what were the many investigation ordered by Trump? You claimed there were many, what were they and who led them?

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 17:16:52 (permalink)
Ha ha.  In my world...  You mean in reality.  Where Trump LOST an election fair and square!  
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 17:24:34 (permalink)
JM2
Just as expected you have no clue what is meant by “deep state”, either historically, or as presently applied to the US. 

To me the deep state is basically a bunch of like minded unelected bureaucrats that work in all levels, and departments of the federal government. Yes, that even includes the DOJ, and State Department. These people serve government first, by doing things that grow the governments power, and control no matter who is elected, and supposedly in charge. They also defend, and protect that power from any and all outside forces. Meaning especially people like Trump. Who was claiming he was going to drain the swamp.

In your world would this “deep state” be more aligned with the big government Democrats, or the deregulating, decentralizing Republican party.

You may not believe it exist, but at least now you have somewhat of an understanding of what is meant by the term. 

So you do believed the Mueller investigation proved that Trump colluded with the Russian?  To that, I have nothing left to say to you that wouldn’t be very insulting, and very appropriate.  

I ask again, what were the many investigation ordered by Trump? You claimed there were many, what were they and who led them?

Says "You have no clue what is meant!"
Immediately follows with "To me...."  

You're spare parts bud. Adorable - but spare parts.

JM2
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 17:37:29 (permalink)
Your "wisdom" is showing again.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1261
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/03 20:02:54 (permalink)
The whole “deep state” conspiracy crap is pretty brilliant actually. It’s so hazy and nebulous and indistinct that it could be applied to any one or any situation at any time. It’s everywhere and nowhere. It’s anything in the entire US government you want it to be. It’s a civil servant like Robert Mueller (who is a life long Republican) or it’s a Trump appointee like Gordon Sondland who turns and is no longer loyal. In that way it’s a pretty convenient escape hatch argument.

If nothing eise Trump is adept at dreaming up crap like this and using it to his rhetorical advantage. Although I do wonder if he is self aware enough to consciously engineer it with its use in mind, or if it’s all instinctual.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3731
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/04 09:06:30 (permalink)
isn't there a Trump thread for this?  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/04 09:17:23 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
isn't there a Trump thread for this?  

Trump was brought into this latest conversation with the Wuhan lab mention and his name attached. 

Any guess who posted?   
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2842
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/04 11:08:58 (permalink)
2 foot or less all next week coming up. Jus say'IN..
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1230
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/04 11:10:16 (permalink)
God I can't wait for August to get here.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/04 12:08:38 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
God I can't wait for August to get here.

snagr
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 386
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/08 18:19:04 (permalink)
look at these anti vaxxers from the cleveland clinic sowing further vaccine hesitancy in the u.s.  

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v2

"Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before."
drawde
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/08 21:07:06 (permalink)
snagr
look at these anti vaxxers from the cleveland clinic sowing further vaccine hesitancy in the u.s.  

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v2

"Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before."

It's called science, even fauci knows this.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/10 14:27:23 (permalink)
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/10 14:33:28 (permalink)
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/10 15:18:19 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
https://news.yahoo.com/cd...es-ages-140826238.html

With the case numbers in PA dropping as the vaccination rate of adults is getting close to 70%, added to those naturally inoculated, I don't see the risk of vaccinating kids being worth it at all.  There seems to be as much risk from vaccination in the youth as there is from the virus.  Which is the complete opposite of adults. 

How did the Deep State allow this article to be published?  I thought they were going for all out mind control with these covid shots? 
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/06/10 16:45:16 (permalink)
Didn't see cases today but only 3 in Westmoreland and 15 in Allegheny yesterday.

Of course, Fauci is saying the sky is falling with the Delta variant......so who knows.
Page: << < ..96979899100.. > >> Showing page 99 of 112
Jump to: