Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..8687888990.. > >> Showing page 90 of 93
Author
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 230
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 14:46:38 (permalink)
We all know you don't lack confidence little buddy - run along. 

ridgehunter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 15:42:48 (permalink)
DeadGator401
r3g3
Welll unfortunately being proven correct on my last post here-
Uncle joes administration is releasing illegals who have tested POSITIVE into our country unsupervised.
Heck -if you are a citizen coming back from afar you cant even get back  in without a negative test.
Guess we now know who is the real priority in this administration and it aint we citizens.

Just keep on the Dr Seuss crusade and forget everything else- whats really important here ??
Could you possibly imagine the primal screaming if this had  happened under Trump---

That sounds concerning - do you have any sources for this information?

https://www.nbcnews.com/n...d-brownsville-n1259282
snagr
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 285
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 15:44:04 (permalink)
DeadGator401
r3g3
Uncle joes administration is releasing illegals who have tested POSITIVE into our country unsupervised.
Heck -if you are a citizen coming back from afar you cant even get back  in without a negative test.
Guess we now know who is the real priority in this administration and it aint we citizens.

Just keep on the Dr Seuss crusade and forget everything else- whats really important here ??
Could you possibly imagine the primal screaming if this had  happened under Trump---

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/after-border-patrol-release-asylum-seekers-test-positive-covid-brownsville-n1259282

the raw number of 108 people confirmed to have tested positive since late january isn't all that alarming but that's a 6.3% positivity rate per the article.

the u.s. positivity rate is now 4.2% which is down from a winter peak of 13.7% (https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states)

as of feb. 27th, mexico's positivity rate was 27% with some other south american countries in the teens
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-testing

also, the article notes that those 108 cases are from rapid tests, which have a relatively high incidence of false negatives for mildly symptomatic people.  so the true % positivity rate of immigrants coming into the u.s. right now is probably somewhere in the teens based on what's happening in their countries of origin.  

at best, it's a terrible look for this administration given its messaging on covid.  at worst, it will probably place some additional burden on healthcare resources in border areas and maybe some southern areas where migrants come for seasonal agricultural work.  and where cities and states are still trying to keep schools closed, adding new cases to their communities will make them further dig their heels in on reopening.  hopefully in the u.s. we have achieved enough herd immunity through natural infections and vaccinations where it won't significant surges on a local or regional scale in the near future.  

post edited by snagr - 2021/03/03 15:51:39
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3547
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 15:49:32 (permalink)
Well, at least Texas is opening things back up.....next week.  Should start to see some "normalcy" down there after everyone finally got thawed back out.  

Businesses can still make their own requirements for masks, etc. but it won't be government mandated.  
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 16:13:13 (permalink)
ridgehunter
DeadGator401
r3g3

https://www.nbcnews.com/n...d-brownsville-n1259282

Thanks for the link - that's bad news and a tough look for the Biden Admin. Something needs to be changed with that processing and testing and what happens after. 
(And no, I don't mean BuIlDiNg A WaLl tO KeEp ThE TeRrOrIsTs OuT)

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 1000
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/03 16:30:05 (permalink)
The Wall was built its in DC to protect the special folks!!
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 927
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 11:34:10 (permalink)
DeadGator401

Before I run along. I find it ridiculous you are not the least bit aware of the policies, and agenda of the political party you support. Most of us "domestic terrorist" saw this coming months ago. Your chosen political party does not have your best interest as an American citizen in mind when they do things like this. It's much more than a tough look for the Biden administration. It"s a total disregard for the health, safety, and security for the residents of this nation. This is exactly why people like Trump get elected.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7923
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 12:33:20 (permalink)
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 12:38:54 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401

Before I run along. I find it ridiculous you are not the least bit aware of the policies, and agenda of the political party you support. Most of us "domestic terrorist" saw this coming months ago. Your chosen political party does not have your best interest as an American citizen in mind when they do things like this. It's much more than a tough look for the Biden administration. It"s a total disregard for the health, safety, and security for the residents of this nation. This is exactly why people like Trump get elected.

Cool Story Brah.

Gotta admit though, you mentioning "Total disregard for the health, safety, and security of the residents of this nation" and then mentioning Twice Impeached, First single term President Since 1993 Donald Trump made me audibly laugh and spit up coffee. Thank you, JM2 for making my day one laugh better.

DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 12:42:41 (permalink)
Porktown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8oNaVHUHw

You see the Vaccination special coming on March 10th? 

Gonna be amazing.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 13:21:36 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Gotta admit though, you mentioning "Total disregard for the health, safety, and security of the residents of this nation" and then mentioning Twice Impeached, First single term President Since 1993 Donald Trump made me audibly laugh and spit up coffee. Thank you, JM2 for making my day one laugh better.

Sounds concerning. Do you have any sources for this information?
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2843
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 13:29:50 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401

Saw what coming?  Problems at the border or  problems with covid or both?  Wow! Now that...is...impressive   What's your trick?  How do you do it? 

Hmmmm...let me try...I predict...fluctuations in the stock market, a high interest in crypto currency and volatility between the two major political parties in this country.      Coming next December...SNOW!!!

uRr aWsuMb... LiiKe mE
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 13:38:09 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Gotta admit though, you mentioning "Total disregard for the health, safety, and security of the residents of this nation" and then mentioning Twice Impeached(1), First single term President Since 1993(2) Donald Trump made me audibly laugh and spit up coffee (3). Thank you, JM2 for making my day one laugh better.

Sure. 
1 - Trump twice impeached - https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55656219

2 - First single term President since 1993 - https://www.npr.org/2021/...ctant-new-member-trump

3 - Me this morning reading your comment. Coffee drip on my shirt as proof. 

See how that works? Now you can check those sources to verify the information provided as true. The 3rd, doesn't have a direct link by a media outlet, so you can certainly take it with a grain of salt. 

I'm glad I could teach you something today!

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 13:44:23 (permalink)
LDD
JM2
DeadGator401

Saw what coming?  Problems at the border or  problems with covid or both?  Wow! Now that...is...impressive   What's your trick?  How do you do it? 

Hmmmm...let me try...I predict...fluctuations in the stock market, a high interest in crypto currency and volatility between the two major political parties in this country.      Coming next December...SNOW!!!

uRr aWsuMb... LiiKe mE

You people can't be that dim. Go back and look at some of the posts just after the elections. Pretty much all the obvious "predictions" have already happened within a month, and a half. Still wondering when North Korea is going to start acting up again. You guys seem to see only what you're told to see.

When you're driving down the road, and a traffic light turns yellow. Can you predict which color the light is going to turn next? 
post edited by JM2 - 2021/03/04 14:29:40
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 13:52:48 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Gotta admit though, you mentioning "Total disregard for the health, safety, and security of the residents of this nation" and then mentioning Twice Impeached(1), First single term President Since 1993(2) Donald Trump made me audibly laugh and spit up coffee (3). Thank you, JM2 for making my day one laugh better.

Sure. 
1 - Trump twice impeached - https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55656219

2 - First single term President since 1993 - https://www.npr.org/2021/...ctant-new-member-trump

See how that works? Now you can check those sources to verify the information provided as true. The 3rd, doesn't have a direct link by a media outlet, so you can certainly take it with a grain of salt. 

Sorry for the confusion. I was just mocking your previous posts, asking for sources on something that was common current events knowledge. Scary funny example of unawareness.
post edited by JM2 - 2021/03/04 13:55:07
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 16:41:40 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Sure. 

Sorry for the confusion. I was just mocking your previous posts, asking for sources on something that was common current events knowledge. Scary funny example of unawareness.

I'm glad I could clear it up for you little buddy. Big plans for the weekend?
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 19:54:02 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Well, at least Texas is opening things back up.....next week.  Should start to see some "normalcy" down there after everyone finally got thawed back out.  

Businesses can still make their own requirements for masks, etc. but it won't be government mandated.  

If the power company charged me $9,000 per megawatt hour (for that green power that messed everything up 🤥), I’m done wearing a mask and grabbing every 🐈, that walks by. If PA ever elected such a POS, I’d start my own brainless Q’Anon cult.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/04 20:42:25 (permalink)
And what POS would that be? 
You definitely are starting to show signs of brainlessness Pork.  I am starting to get worried for you.....
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 07:17:52 (permalink)
Misdirection Abbott. A complete mess with the power failure, allows power companies to completely take advantage of the situation while the population is literally freezing. To divert attention, he goes full cult and defies science with removing the public indoor mask mandate while about 90% of his population is still waiting for vaccinations. Brainless cultist love it...

Abbott and Cuomo need to step down. Neither will, because the trashball of the century got away with everything. Why would anyone ever step down from anything ever now?
post edited by Porktown - 2021/03/05 07:34:49
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2843
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 07:38:53 (permalink)
Porktown
Misdirection Abbott. A complete mess with the power failure, allows power companies to completely take advantage of the situation while the population is literally freezing. To divert attention, he goes full cult and defies science with removing the public indoor mask mandate while about 90% of his population is still waiting for vaccinations. Brainless cultist love it...

Abbott and Cuomo need to step down. Neither will, because the trashball of the century got away with everything. Why would anyone ever step down from anything ever now?

Nail, meet head, there is no scandal too large after the Trump precedent.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 09:35:52 (permalink)
Abbott is right there with Cruz.  What happened to decency?  Every time this idiot speaks and spreads blame, a day or two later FACTS emerge.  "Green energy is behind this mess", somehow green energy froze up the equipment at the gas and coal powered generation plants???  "Biden is allowing COVID positive Mexicans into the country".  DHS/FEMA had funds set up to test immigrants, but needed the Governor's sign off, which he wouldn't do...  POS, is a compliment for "people" like him and Cruz.  They are political hacks that see the cult playbook of rallying the base, regardless of the message, then make decisions that have ZERO regard for their constituents.  Before you respond, EVERY progressive Democrat is the exact same, but different base/issues.

Why we can't have common sense leaders like Mike DeWine or Jim Justice that actually lead for their people?  No doubt, Wolf is an idiot, so not going to point to PA.  But compared to the Trump wannabe they had running against him, it was a no brainer.  It was only 10 years ago when someone like Rick Santorum was considered far right...  How can that be the new moderate or what the culties like to call rino...

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2590
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 10:42:25 (permalink)
The border issue is a 'manufactured crisis' that Biden people will not let go to waste.
Am not sure what their end game is by doing this but may put a few bucks on amnesty for all- and then still do nothing about the border itself--
It was easy to do and takes the press away from their other' fundamental' American changes they are rapidly presenting to Congress.
Remember for every 'teenaged -child' coming in there is a whole family to be let in later.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/03/05 10:43:48
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 10:43:34 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Sure. 

Nothing for you to clear up on my behalf. I was apologizing because my post appeared to cause confusion on you part. Once again I was merely pointing out that your posts were requesting, and providing links to information that would be considered common knowledge to anyone paying at least a little attention.

As far as the two impeachments. I think it reflects more poorly on the Democrats than on Trump. It only reinforces the fact the Democrat party has become a party of pure shytheads. 

I rarely ever plan, or identify plans as "big". I just call them things I want to do, or need to do. In the next couple of days, I'm going to leave for So Cal. I don't call this big plans, just a PIA thing I need to do.  17 hour drive. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2590
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 10:47:48 (permalink)
ooops- had just written and posted my last then went to the news
YEPPP they are trying to get amnesty now---------
It was most certainly the plan-
Remember for every one that gets amnesty a whole family will also come later.

Schumer called it' fundamentally changing America'.
post edited by r3g3 - 2021/03/05 10:49:00
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 11:08:16 (permalink)
What the Dems always refuse to do is secure the borders, and fully enforce our existing immigration laws. If they would only show they are serious, and do in fact control illegal immigration, then and only then can we start talking about some type of amnesty.

Same game both parties have been playing for the last 30 some years. What is  U.S. citizenship worth? Some seem to believe it's worth nothing. 

post edited by JM2 - 2021/03/05 11:10:25
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 13:13:09 (permalink)
JM2
What the Dems always refuse to do is secure the borders, and fully enforce our existing immigration laws. If they would only show they are serious, and do in fact control illegal immigration, then and only then can we start talking about some type of amnesty.

Same game both parties have been playing for the last 30 some years. What is  U.S. citizenship worth? Some seem to believe it's worth nothing. 

Not sure if it is 30 some years, but definitely the past 10+ years, with more and more progressive Democrats turning that party into a clown show that almost rivals the absolute circus the Republican cult has become.  Far left Dems, definitely seem to at least seem to not care at all about letting anyone in.  Maybe try to keep the traffickers and stuff out, but seems like they don't care if there is any sort of limit.  Biden will continue to bow to them, since the Republican cult will say no to everything he does.  In 4 years, it will be the opposite.  What a great political world we live in...

I have yet to hear anything from either party trying to address the actual immigration problem at the root.  Give incentives for companies to prosper in central America and help their countries fight their gangs.  Legalizing marijuana would be a good first step in taking away one of their sources of income, most states are doing it anyway.  Go after companies that hire illegals hard to a point where it is far too much of a penalty, than any savings in having them.  If the work is in their home countries and none here for them, most do not want to be here.  Most are not here for free whatever and most are not here to be criminals (beyond the illegal crossing).  Funny how we didn't see any of this from either party.  It is like neither party really cares to solve the issue.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/05 14:52:53 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
DeadGator401

Cool Story Brah.

Sure. 

Nothing for you to clear up on my behalf. I was apologizing because my post appeared to cause confusion on you part. Once again I was merely pointing out that your posts were requesting, and providing links to information that would be considered common knowledge to anyone paying at least a little attention.

As far as the two impeachments. I think it reflects more poorly on the Democrats than on Trump. It only reinforces the fact the Democrat party has become a party of pure shytheads. 

I rarely ever plan, or identify plans as "big". I just call them things I want to do, or need to do. In the next couple of days, I'm going to leave for So Cal. I don't call this big plans, just a PIA thing I need to do.  17 hour drive. 

Jesus 17 hours. Be careful that's a long drive. You do it in one day or split it up over two? 
Few years back I had to evacuate a Vacation home in Virginia because of a hurricane - Left at 7am, got home at 10pm ish. Was madness.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/11 07:48:06 (permalink)
So, was talking to my brother last night who is coming in to town this weekend to visit and hit the slopes with us for one last ski trip.  My SIL's cousin (school teacher), age 42, was just released from the hospital yesterday after having a stroke live on her classroom online meeting a little over a week ago.  Apparently, a week prior, she had just had her 2nd dose of Moderna vaccine.  She was apparently super healthy, ran 5+ miles a day, maybe more, does half marathons regularly, etc.  No known underlying conditions.  Luckily, she was still with it enough to close out the classroom session and text her husband, who contacted a neighbor and had the ambulance there fairly quickly.  

Just bring it up as I did just read the article of the 39 year old mother that just passed away in Utah that also supposedly just completed her second course of vaccine with no "known" underlying conditions.  I believe she also had the Moderna vaccine.  

https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/utah-woman-39-dies-4-days-after-2nd-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-autopsy-ordered-kassidi-kurill

With the # of vaccines being given (92+ million and counting), there will undoubtedly be coincidental death and probably even causational death due to the vaccine but I would expect the later to be very small.  Without long term testing, there is no way for them to know for certain what the overall effects can/will be but, we will definitely know over the next 5 years with the shear numbers of people being vaccinated.  Just be informed and make the best decision for you when you become eligible. 

I think the single shot J&J still may be the best option, overall, for me...if/when it becomes available to me and I would still have to weigh the risks before I would decide to get it.    
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/11 07:59:59 (permalink)
I'm definitely doing J&J myself.  By the time that I am eligible, I would imagine all three would be available.  I would even consider single shot of one of the other two.  They seem to be pretty effective on single dose and seems that all of the crazy side effects are from the second dose.  It might not be Covid, but the side effects from the second dose seem to be pretty similar to what the majority of the people my age experience when they get Covid...
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2021/03/11 10:48:37 (permalink)
It's weird, the "younger" people that seemed to get the worst of actual Covid are the ones that seemed to have the severe blood/clotting issues that messes with ALL their vessels, clogs the kidneys, liver and lungs and can lead to strokes and heart issues.  

These 2 particular cases seem to mimic those severe covid reactions....if there is a pattern, hopefully VAERs can flush it out....

Neighbors down the street are an older couple and both had both their shots of Pfizer about a month ago and other than a sore arm, no adverse reactions.  
Page: << < ..8687888990.. > >> Showing page 90 of 93
Jump to: