Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 46
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11350
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 12:04:39 (permalink)
Capt... last I read, Rand (a doctor) tested positive but shows no symptoms. His doctor recommends isolation because Rand suffered lung damage.

Romney and Lee both in self isolation because they were in contact with Rand.

Press release: Paul Rand's diagnosis "sends shockwaves" through the senate.

May I recommend watching the actual live broadcast by Senator McConnell as he explains what the democrats are arguing and stalling the stimulas plan.

Democrats playin games on the health and welfare of the US public.... idiots.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/23 12:09:11

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 815
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 12:17:14 (permalink)
I think all the congress's office and home phones along with their many homes address should be posted on internet for all to see and to call and maybe even to show up on their doorsteps.They truly deserve what ever they get!!! It truly is a swamp and the drain isn't big enough to get rid of them!!!!!
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1953
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 12:52:55 (permalink)
Did you folks see the laundry list of permanent social change measures the Dems are trying to tag onto the virus package ?
Disgusting behavior trying to induce their social change issues for the long term onto this short term legislation designed to get us back onto our feet.
While Rome burns they play Nero.
Apparently they went along with the bipartisan talks until 5 Rep Senators were sidelined with 19 issues and when the Dems saw the possibility of no Rep majority they pounced like the vicious self centered beasts they have again proven to be.
Next could be Nadler and Schiff coming outa hibernation.
Sickening behavior.
TRUMP and All republicans 2020.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2376
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:09:10 (permalink)
It's all a democrat hoax ?  Gone in April ?   Who's spreading the biggest fake news to America ?

Dems all for working people get on board before another rich man tax break gets voted in  !  

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7441
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:22:59 (permalink)
r3g3
Did you folks see the laundry list of permanent social change measures the Dems are trying to tag onto the virus package ?

I have not, even when trying to find on Google...  I saw mention of permanent sick leave during the first two phases, but all that I found.  Can you post a link?  Preferably from a national journalistic source.  I don't trust anything from right/left wing internet blogs.
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 859
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:31:35 (permalink)
You got me there! pork, but honestly I don't go out, the only thing I did was go fishing , now I'm reaping what I sow
post edited by thunderpole - 2020/03/23 13:36:57

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:37:02 (permalink)
thunderpole
You got me there! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was like a perfectly pitched ball hanging there! 

Hope you feel better soon.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:44:38 (permalink)
Get well dude ....shore fishing should heat up soon ....I'm hoping .
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3323
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 13:56:42 (permalink)
Porktown
r3g3

I have not, even when trying to find on Google...  I saw mention of permanent sick leave during the first two phases, but all that I found.  Can you post a link?  Preferably from a national journalistic source.  I don't trust anything from right/left wing internet blogs.

Definitely not the pure journalistic source you are looking for but it does seem to give quotes from both side of the aisle:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-say-dems-blocking-coronavirus-relief-over-ideological-wish-list

And now it seems the House Dems are trying to pile on:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/house-democrats-cancel-student-debt-coronavirus-153039320.html

Deferment of payments and interest while the crisis is ongoing, sure....but cancellation of $30k of student debt?  Ummm......nope.
post edited by eyesandgillz - 2020/03/23 14:20:23
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4504
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 14:27:05 (permalink)
You mean like Schumer is helping. Got this from MSN.

https://thehill.com/homen...-over-stimulus-demands

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 14:28:22 (permalink)
FoxNews leans heavy right, but not what I would call a right wing internet blog.  They are reporting what they are hearing and not fabricating things (at least in this article some of their opinion personalities I can't say the same for), which many left/right blogs do.  I was hoping to see actual snapshots of the legislation, rather than what a Senator or two are saying.  I don't believe a word of what any of them say.  Some of them fabricate more than left/right blogs do.  As it seems to be almost completely different than what is actually written in the legislation.  That said, I have no doubt in my mind the Dems are trying to pork barrel.  Obviously, the Reps, would never think to do the same...  

I was inspired by the Obama "hope talk", that turned into little "legislation" that I favored.  I am not ashamed to admit that I was duped, falling for the talk.  It ended up with major division in this country.  Trump ran off of that division and made it wider.  
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 859
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 14:28:59 (permalink)
I'm hoping they don't shut the lakes down! They shut the parks down .. i only got one bag of fish left in the freezer and its a big one so its gotta be a party for me to cook it . And thats not happing any time soon!

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 14:31:20 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Deferment of payments and interest while the crisis is ongoing, sure....but cancellation of $30k of student debt?  Ummm......nope.

I assume this wasn't directed to me.  I think you know where I stand on student debt.  Agree 100% on temporary deferment.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 16:01:52 (permalink)
Didn't the Corona Carp virus hit Pymy bad a few years ago ?.....
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 16:15:06 (permalink)
Count me in on the interest deferment and I wouldn't have a problem if they, seized the moment and, do away with interest on student loans.

One goverment job I'd be in favor of drastically increasing is that of auditors.

Anyways I'm prepping to migrate muup north so inquiring minds need to know... Has Wolf changed his mind on closing down the state and are the state borders still open. I check the state web sight but that's usually days behind. Besides, we're talking Wolf here. I'll need three days tops but, not yet.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/23 16:17:35

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2625
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 16:16:14 (permalink)
They need to nationalize the response asap.  We need to throw every resource we have at this NOW.  I'll go on record with that.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 16:39:13 (permalink)
CAPTAIN HOOK
Didn't theΒ Corona Carp virus hit Pymy bad a few years ago ?.....

You asked for it......

Identification of coronavirus sequences in carp cDNA from Wuhan, China

Wiley Online Library

Journal of Medical VirologyEarly View
SHORT COMMUNICATION Free Access
Identification of coronavirus sequences in carp cDNA from Wuhan, China
Michael J. Conway
First published:11 March 2020
https://doi.org/10.1002/jmv.25751
About
Sections

Share on
Abstract
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)‐like coronavirus sequences were identified in two separate complementary DNA (cDNA) pools. The first pool was from a Carassius auratus (crusian carp) cell line and the second was from Ctenopharyngodon idella (grass carp) head kidney tissue. BLAST analysis suggests that these sequences belong to SARS‐like coronaviruses, and that they are not evolutionarily conserved in other species.

For those interested in further reading...... Help yourself.

https://onlinelibrary.wil.../doi/10.1002/jmv.25751

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 16:54:56 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Anyways I'm prepping to migrate muup north so inquiring minds need to know... Has Wolf changed his mind on closing down the state and are the state borders still open. I check the state web sight but that's usually days behind. Besides, we're talking Wolf here. I'll need three days tops but, not yet.

"Wolf issued the stay-at-home order for the hardest-hit counties: Allegheny, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Monroe and Montgomery counties."  

Not sure if they could enforce or would enforce for those driving through any. 

I doubt we will see any state borders shut down, but if a city ends up taking off in cases, they may try to quarantine.  That is how China kept things mostly to Wuhan and MOTHERFAAKINGTESTING!!!!  I can't believe there is still a shortage of testing.  Inexcusable.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 618
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 17:12:43 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 18:26:49 (permalink)
JM2
https://www.redstate.com/...t-wuhan-virus-testing/

JM do you remember when Barry Obama had James Rosen put under surveillance???

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 646
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 18:42:13 (permalink)
As of Sunday night, they hashed out a bill and were within inches of bi-partisan approval until Pelosi returned. The top democrats figured that with a 1 trillion dollar must have bill going through, they may as well pack some pork on to it, seein' as how it's "must have". Since they have to kowtow to the far left of their party, they included: emissions standards on the airline industry, more investment in solar panels and the solar industry, forgive the college loans, (forgive the interest, agreed. forgive the loan? No friggin' way!),and a bunch of other crap that has absolutely nothing to do with battling the corona virus and saving the economy. Under normal conditions, yeah, either party would be guilty of packin' some pork on a spending bill, but these are not normal conditions. The Democrats need to stop thinkin' about their party and the elections in eight months and start thinkin' about the American people who have elected them to serve.

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 19:10:00 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
JM2

JM do you remember when Barry Obama had James Rosen put under surveillance???

Yep, but to some on this board that would be new news.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 19:31:38 (permalink)
Ohhhhhj butttt Rosen worked for Fox News and was accused of.....

Same game different name... if not racist a rapist.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1953
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 19:43:41 (permalink)
On top of all the other social BS she now wants to bring back Obama Phones too.
Sad stuff from our 'leaders' in the Dem party.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 20:59:05 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Definitely not the pure journalistic source you are looking for...

JM2

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2025
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 21:07:21 (permalink)
EMitch
As of Sunday night, they hashed out a bill and were within inches of bi-partisan approval until Pelosi returned. The top democrats figured that with a 1 trillion dollar must have bill going through, they may as well pack some pork on to it, seein' as how it's "must have". Since they have to kowtow to the far left of their party, they included: emissions standards on the airline industry, more investment in solar panels and the solar industry, forgive the college loans, (forgive the interest, agreed. forgive the loan? No friggin' way!),and a bunch of other crap that has absolutely nothing to do with battling the corona virus and saving the economy. Under normal conditions, yeah, either party would be guilty of packin' some pork on a spending bill, but these are not normal conditions. The Democrats need to stop thinkin' about their party and the elections in eight months and start thinkin' about the American people who have elected them to serve.
WOW. I just read some of the things the democrats want to include  in this bill in addition to what is posted above. Looks like they want to use it to implement many of the ideas they have in regard to the new green deal,  or whatever the heck they call it. If the republicans cave in they should have their collective heads examined. I can hardly wait to see what else is hidden away in it. They should be ashamed of themselves for using such a tragic time in our countries history to try and push through a bill that instead of trying to put the welfare of the country first, they are using it to push forth their own political agenda!! How sad.
post edited by bigfoot - 2020/03/23 21:29:31

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 22:20:25 (permalink)
Abortion clinics have been found to be hoarding massive supplies needed for everyday treatment of Covid-19.

Abortion industry claims abortions should "not" be considered "elective surgery" and should be allowed to continue.

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/23 23:05:58 (permalink)
Porktown
eyesandgillz
Definitely not the pure journalistic source you are looking for...

JM2

If it's true and accurate, why does the source matter? It could be that they are reporting information that a source like NPR doesn't think you need to be aware of. As far as news feeds go, it's not only the news they report, it's also the news they fail to report. Wouldn't want people to start thinking the wrong way now, would we? 
post edited by JM2 - 2020/03/23 23:36:53
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/24 08:09:56 (permalink)
If it were true and accurate, the actual journalists at Fox News would pick it up. That would not be Hannity or other opinion based entertainers (like Rachel Maddow on the other side). Maybe it is true and they haven’t picked it up yet. Just like Chinese travelers being the reason for mass spread in Italy... Most likely it is conspiracy, like the garbage that the left wing blogs that say that Trump is a Russian agent or is only pushing a medicine since he has stock in it. Or should we just assume since those were written on the internet, that it is true and accurate? If Fox News isn’t picking it up as an actual story during their news (not β€œexpert round table” shows or partisan hacks like Don Lemon), it is probably fake news. Just as you mentioned of not picking up stories. Both do it. There are definitely Fox News shows that are news, reporting facts, just like CNN, AON, MSNBC and others. It is usually what they leave out and how they deliver is how they lean. These networks also have a lot of opinion based entertainment which many confuse as news and facts. Which is the same of these blogs. NPR is news, it might lean, but they don’t make stuff up and see if it sticks like many others do.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/24 08:12:03 (permalink)
Good morning Pork πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 46
Jump to: