Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..7172 Showing page 72 of 72
Author
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 786
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/17 17:17:16 (permalink)
MyWar
Lol, a conservative wants to talk gun violence statistics and shooting deaths. You sure you wanna go there? Just a warning - this may have been a very poorly planned deflection.

https://bongino.com/fbi-statistics-at-least-4-times-more-people-were-killed-with-knives-than-assault-rifles-last-year

Maybe you will tell us it's because shooting victims have better healthcare.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 12008
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/17 22:20:54 (permalink)
Here some fun for the ”fact checkers”

Just A Coincidence?

WELL, WELL!!

Isn’t this interesting.

A drug called Remdesivir, manufactured byGilead Sciences, is now being reported as the ultimate “CURE” for COVID-19.

But it gets interesting.

The patent for Remdesivir is currently held by China, through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary, called UNITAID.

UNITAID just happens to have an office near Wuhan, China.

Can you guess who some major financial investors in UNITAID might be?

You don't know?

Well, how about none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and the WHO (World Health Organization).

I know what you’re thinking!

Just coincidence!

Well, here’s another coincidence.

Both Gilead Sciences and UNITAID were financial backers of Hillary Clinton in the last election.

And another coincidence.

Dr. Fauci authorized millions of American dollars to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, specifically for the study of Coronaviruses.

Oh, did I mention that Dr. Fauci’s wife works for Gilead Sciences?

What do you think?

Just coincidences!

Nothing to see here folks, just keep moving.

It’s no wonder Dr. Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine, which is inexpensive, has been around for over 60 years with a proven safety record, even though its success rate was very favorable.

Why?

Because he was told to!!

And the news media backed him up all the way.

It’s amazing what you find when you just follow the money.

Do you detect political considerations?

Just a coincidence!

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/17 22:38:20

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

DeadGator401
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/18 01:12:29 (permalink)
Any sources on the things claimed there? Looks like "Q drop" type stuff to be honest.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/18 08:10:56 (permalink)
DeadGator401
Any sources on the things claimed there? Looks like "Q drop" type stuff to be honest.

Gator I quoted this story for the enjoyment of the 'fact checkers'. Some of these folks are getting a bit ”testy” now that the ”Biden emails” have surfaced so I tossed the info (provided to me by sources) out hoping to give 'thumpers' something to chew on, and take their minds off of the elections for a while.

Ya know the old saying ”if ya can't beat em......” well I thought I'd give it a try and throw something against the wall and see what sticks.

Here's how you can fact check.....

Copy a paragraph from an article then do a web search. May take a little practice but once you're onto it, it's rebuttals abound.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/18 08:30:23

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 717
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/18 10:45:55 (permalink)
DeadGator401

Pizzagate is practically mainstream republican orthodoxy at this point. There are QAnon nutjobs running for House seats as Republicans (see Marjorie Taylor Greene). The GOP is actively courting the support of these lunatics since all of the sane people are walking away from the party because of Trump.

I’d guess that the Trump folks on this board believe in a good bit of the QAnon conspiracy stuff without realizing what it is, and some of them are probably straight up QAnon devotees.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/10/18 12:02:39 (permalink)
MyWar
DeadGator401

Pizzagate is practically mainstream republican orthodoxy at this point. There are QAnon nutjobs running for House seats as Republicans (see Marjorie Taylor Greene). The GOP is actively courting the support of these lunatics since all of the sane people are walking away from the party because of Trump.

I’d guess that the Trump folks on this board believe in a good bit of the QAnon conspiracy stuff without realizing what it is, and some of them are probably straight up QAnon devotees.

Got a reaction from you though, didn't it My🤥Liar annnnd once again..... thanks for reading my post.

Don't forget... hit that 👍 button.

PS. Still waiting for your version as why 3 states get 35% of ACA orrrr ya need more time to skew the numbers?

Page: << < ..7172 Showing page 72 of 72
Jump to: