Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..4647484950.. > >> Showing page 48 of 64
Author
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 871
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/13 16:54:23 (permalink)
LDD
Oh, I don’t know? Maybe medical professionals should take the whole thing a bit more seriously. That’s probably my point. I

Ah maybe just maybe the medical professionals in Wuhan China should have taken this more seriously and we wouldn't be in this mess!!! 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11796
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/13 17:36:49 (permalink)
LDD
Oh, I don’t know? Maybe medical professionals should take the whole thing a bit more seriously. That’s probably my point. I

Ummm, did you orrrrr did you not choose this particular doctor regarding your health??

LDD
No worries...it’s all a political hoax...you know how I know?? I just went to a small town doctor for a physical......

Do you question his expertise regarding your physical??
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/13 17:40:14

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/13 17:49:34 (permalink)
How about this question for some fat chewing.......

"If it were not Trump in the White House" butt say a RINO named Bush or an anti-American named Clinton...... would Covid-19 even be a problem?

I'll step up to go first and my answer is......

HELLLLLL NOOO Covid-19 would of been long forgotten about.

In other news......

Payed a visit to WalMart in Greenville and was greeted at the door by a very nice associate telling everyone, "mask must now be worn to enter the facility."

Curious, I asked when did the "must" start and I was politely told several days ago.

I respectfully ask if protestors were required to wear mask..... CRICKETS. I thanked the nice associate and proceeded into the store where I observed many other protesters...... not wearing mask.

After many trips, most going the wrong direction (I'm a bad asz) through the grocery isle, I was highly disappointed not to find any speciality items from Goya Foods.

Could of swore, when I Googled retail for Goya Foods, Greenville WalMart jumped right out.

😠Lieing bassturds. 😁

P.S. All y'all can find a yummy recipe for 3 bean salad under Goya Foods.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/13 18:09:53

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/14 22:46:55 (permalink)
Well.. well.. welp. It appears Corona test labs in Florida have not been reporting "negative test results". In another incident, a test lab said they did submit "negative" results howeverrrr the state did not record those negative cases.

My.. my.. my.. how scientific data, do get twisted, to support an agenda.

An agenda such as, many states reporting a sudden increase in Covid cases?

sumpthin too also is how, the covid cases increased as did the number of test conducted. Reports have it, test per day have increased from 30g to 130g a day. Butt, none reporting of negative test wouldn't reflect the total test conducted per day.... would it?

Ya gotta love that scientific data.... which can be twisted to support your agenda. amirite?

Of course, the above info is the result of an independant study still in it's early stages..... meaning other states, are still under study.

Stay tuned.... the Covid thickens.

P.S. For lack of an appropriate place.... it sucks to be Bari Weiss and Jeff Sessions too. To them I say bye bye, soooo long, we'lllll see all y'all. 🙈
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/14 23:09:46

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4644
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/15 07:19:38 (permalink)
They are just using the PA Game Deer Harvest Reporting methodology — lol

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/15 09:57:46 (permalink)
😳 GOOD GRIEF DarDy you might be on to something.

CNN (not to be confused with Fox News)

The bubonic plague is responsible for the deadliest pandemic in human history.

Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado, health officials warn

By Allen Kim and Jessie Yeung, CNN

Updated 6:57 PM ET, Tue July 14, 2020

(CNN)A squirrel in Colorado has tested positive for the bubonic plague.

The squirrel tested positive on July 11 in the town of Morrison, marking the first case of plague in the county this year, according to a news release from the Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) department.
The disease has been around for centuries and is responsible for the deadliest pandemic in human history. An estimated 50 million people in Europe died during the Black Death pandemic of the Middle Ages.

WHAT........ WAIT!! 💀 The bubonic plague is responsible for the deadliest pandemic in human history???

An estimated 50 million people in Europe died???

.......during the Black Death pandemic of the "Middle Ages"???

The bubonic plague has been around since the "Middle Ages" and Dr Falsie thinks he can cure Covid-19??? Speaking of which, Dr Falsie is now "shaming" those who are not on their death bed with Covid-19, for wanting our freedom back.

If ever their was a red flag, follow the Covid path, by Dr Falsie and I'm betting that red flag belongs to China.

Folks, dont ya's think, it's time for us to get on with our lives.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/15 10:01:03

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/15 11:27:59 (permalink)
DarDys
They are just using the PA Game Deer Harvest Reporting methodology — lol

😳

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Geeez, ya don't suppose you're gonna need to wear mask hunting CWD zones???

Pic provided by an anonymous source who wishes to remain anonymous.🙉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/15 11:31:31

Attachment(s)

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/15 11:39:31 (permalink)
Now that’s funny!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/15 23:12:12 (permalink)
Update to the update.....

Counting Covid-19 cases it seems, if a person test positive on Monday then gets another test later in the week, the re-test, if still positive, is counted as a new case.

So... for chyts and giggles, a guy could keep running to the back of the line.

Speaking of getting tested. Anybody know, is there a "permission" or "waiver" that a guy must sign before being tested?

Also, any free offers to "Ancestory.com" or does any fine print give permission to test and record your DNA?? jus'askin'.... for a friend.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2131
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/16 12:19:45 (permalink)
Ny Gov just implemented a 350 Billion dollar act for minority  business, lotta talk about reparations in the article.
IMHO Ny can do what it wants with its money and their local taxpayers can be the judge of that, but in this case they are using 200 billion in 'unused' CARES act funding which came from the Feds for Coronavirus issues to initiate the program.
Guess they think they can -redirect-  our tax dollars. 
What about those who applied and didnt get CARES funding or how bout if its all directed to where it belonged - then return the excess to Uncle Sam.
HOPE the Feds jump quickly here and take back OUR money.
I dont agree with them taking money for THIS and then doing something very different with it no matter what the cause may be.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/07/16 12:20:50
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3398
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/16 20:52:12 (permalink)
It's just a mask.....

https://youtu.be/SDfNMU93Xvk
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/16 22:21:29 (permalink)
Nice... eyes. Very nice.

How long before Youtube takes that one down. 😁

In other news.....

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/17 05:12:03

Attachment(s)

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/17 08:17:51 (permalink)
I sent this photo to a friend. He said if it was in PA, it looks more like CWD according to the Game Commission.

Myself, I think it looks more like M-A-C-K.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/17 09:37:02 (permalink)
😅 maybe 🚛... 🚚... 🚗... 🚎... 🛵... 🚲... 🛴... 🚣

Surely.... there's "scientific data" being studied. 🙉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/17 09:46:36

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/17 19:52:48 (permalink)
This just in.....

Attachment(s)

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/17 20:02:19 (permalink)
UNCLE JOE releases plan to battle Covid-19....... as Dr Falsie goes vogue dropping mask for sunglasses.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/17 20:18:59

Attachment(s)

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 06:55:31 (permalink)
Timachro
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1256
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 07:54:32 (permalink)
I have heard from local sources that some people are getting positive results even though they never got tested. they filled out the paper work for the test and waited around to get tested only to leave before getting tested. This is the kind of thing that is inflating the numbers!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 09:24:11 (permalink)
TaaaaDaaa..........!!!!

Please excuse my skeptical attitude; I mean why should I doubt the word of the FDA, CDC, WHO annnnnnnd Dr Falsie?

U.S. will finally use coronavirus testing method that let Wuhan test 6.5 million people in 10 days
BY
NAOMI XU ELEGANT
July 20, 2020 6:24 AM EDT

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Saturday gave emergency use authorization to a coronavirus testing method that could massively ramp up testing capabilities for the country.

The FDA is allowing Quest Diagnostics to test individual samples for coronavirus using a method known as batch testing, which mixes specimens from multiple people and tests the combined sample for coronavirus instead of testing samples one by one.

https://fortune.com/2020/...tch-pool-method-wuhan/

Why-O-Why would I doubt Dr Falsie who says "no need to wear mask" then when called out for flip flopping, expects me to believe his intension was to avoid a "shortage" with mask?

Where-O-Where was Dr Falsie during the initial Covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan. Why-O-Why was Dr Falsie not preplanning such an outbreak in the USA and advising the need to increase production of (appropriate) mask in America?

Why-O-Why would I not think Dr Falsie is very aware, China controls the global production of medical supplies & medicines?

Why-O-Why would I not think, Dr Falsie was aware of a massive shortage "before" the Covid spread around the world.

Why-O-Why would I not see a red flag 🇨🇳 when I listen to Dr Falsie flip flopping pending which news agency is asking questions.

Why-O-Why would I not see a red flag 🇨🇳 when the FDA paints a boogeyman & disapproves drugs proven to treat Covid-19.

Why-O-Why would I not see a red flag 🇨🇳 when Dr Falsie, the FDA, the CDC, and WHO will not promote further testing on an available drug and in fact, paints that drug as "dangerous" in the use of treating Covid-19?

Why-O-Why would I not see a red flag 🇨🇳 when the FDA, CDC, annnnd Dr Falsie claims a drug (in use for decades) has side effects therefore shouldn't be used, yet every drug on the market has side effects or reactions with other drugs?

Anyways, why-o-why would I see a red flag 🇨🇳 while Dr Falsie twiddles his thumbs, waiting (as more people die) for his 2nd claim to fame??

.................... END-O-RANT.................

PS. Please excuse me for having a skeptical attitude...... with red flags. 🇨🇳
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/20 09:34:27

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 10:48:39 (permalink)
FACEBOOK POST:  Nothing in here is "untrue"

July 8 at 7:00 AM  · Shared with Public
Random person: “Wear your **** mask”

Me: The viral particles are much smaller than the pores of the mask, so the mask is ineffective at filtering them. Right?
R: No, they travel on droplets and the masks keep the droplets out. Or they keep them in if you’re sick.

M: So wait, how is the virus transmitted?
R: Through droplets. Wear the mask.

M: Droplets?
R: Yes, like droplets spewed through a cough or sneeze.

M: So through people who are showing symptoms?
R: Yes

M: So why do healthy people need to wear masks?
R: Because of asymptomatic spread. Listen to the experts.

M: I am listening to the experts. Many studies show, and even the WHO announced, that asymptomatic transmission is exceedingly rare. Did you read that?
R: WHO walked that back to clarify that its presymptomatic spread that’s concerning.

M: Presymptomatic?
R: Yes, like they are infected but showing no symptoms.

M: Symptoms like coughing or sneezing?
R: Yes.

M: So how is the virus spread again?
R: Just wear the mask.

M: Are you going to answer the question?
R: It’s like pants.
M: Pants?

R: If a person pees in public without pants on, you have a greater chance of getting pee on you. Your risk is reduced further if you are wearing pants too.
M: First of all, people don’t pee in public. Second, if they did pee in public, the only way someone’s stream of urine would hit me is if they were directly aiming for me and standing close enough to hit me. And third, I don’t care if you wear pants. How does this relate?

R: If someone coughs on you in public you’ll care.
M: People don’t just cough on each other. The last time someone coughed directly in my face was when I had toddlers and they didn’t understand common courtesy and germ transmission. The only way someone would cough directly on me in public is if they were aiming. Anyway pants don’t keep the pee in, it’s still going to get everywhere. Pants just change the direction of the flow. Same with masks.

R: Common courtesy?! You don’t have common courtesy if you’re refusing to do something as simple as wearing a mask!
M: How is it courteous to ask me to do something I disagree with (based on research) especially when I’m not sick or showing any symptoms when the virus is spread through the droplets of people who are showing symptoms?

R: You’ll think differently if you get sick.
M: If I get sick, I’ll stay home. But if I must go out I will be happy to not cough on people. But just to clarify, would you stand near me in public if I were wearing a mask and coughing?

R: No, I mean, if you get sick, you could die.
M: The virus has a 99.9 something percent survival rate.

R: It’s not about you, it’s about protecting the vulnerable.
M: If I am not sick or showing symptoms how am I further protecting the vulnerable by wearing a mask? Studies also show these masks put the wearer at increased risk of illness.

R: You can’t listen to those studies, you need to listen to professionals in the fields of medicine and science.
M: These studies ARE from professionals in the fields of medicine and science.

R: They are obviously flawed.
M: How so?

R: It wouldn’t be a mandate if it weren’t important.
M: Why is it a mandate now that the death rate has plummeted when it wasn’t a mandate during the peak?

R: Because of new studies on masks.
M: So masks have never been studied before, in the entire history of medicine?

R: It’s a new virus.
M: A new virus that is transmitted in the same way as other viruses. How is it transmitted again? Through droplets of people showing symptoms? So, if I’m not sick or showing symptoms and I have no fever and I’m not coughing, how would my wearing a mask further prevent transmission?

R: Stop being an askhole and wear the mask.
M: So, you’re asking that I stop thinking critically, accept a fascist mandate, join the herd, and walk blindly into a dangerous abyss of ever increasing control over my self sovereignty, all while signaling my virtue?

R: I’ll report you if you don’t.
M: What country am I in again?
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 10:52:22 (permalink)
Stop thinking logically. 😀

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 11:03:05 (permalink)
Ya gotta luv those eye's... post.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 871
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 11:13:21 (permalink)
agreed!!!!!!!!
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 17:21:01 (permalink)
“Many people say that it is patriotic to wear a face mask.....” Donald Trump
Congratulations, President Trump.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 652
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 20:52:08 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
FACEBOOK POST:  Nothing in here is "untrue"

July 8 at 7:00 AM  · Shared with Public
Random person: “Wear your **** mask”

Me: The viral particles are much smaller than the pores of the mask, so the mask is ineffective at filtering them. Right?
R: No, they travel on droplets and the masks keep the droplets out. Or they keep them in if you’re sick.

M: So wait, how is the virus transmitted?
R: Through droplets. Wear the mask.

M: Droplets?
R: Yes, like droplets spewed through a cough or sneeze.

M: So through people who are showing symptoms?
R: Yes

M: So why do healthy people need to wear masks?
R: Because of asymptomatic spread. Listen to the experts.

M: I am listening to the experts. Many studies show, and even the WHO announced, that asymptomatic transmission is exceedingly rare. Did you read that?
R: WHO walked that back to clarify that its presymptomatic spread that’s concerning.

M: Presymptomatic?
R: Yes, like they are infected but showing no symptoms.

M: Symptoms like coughing or sneezing?
R: Yes.

M: So how is the virus spread again?
R: Just wear the mask.

M: Are you going to answer the question?
R: It’s like pants.
M: Pants?

R: If a person pees in public without pants on, you have a greater chance of getting pee on you. Your risk is reduced further if you are wearing pants too.
M: First of all, people don’t pee in public. Second, if they did pee in public, the only way someone’s stream of urine would hit me is if they were directly aiming for me and standing close enough to hit me. And third, I don’t care if you wear pants. How does this relate?

R: If someone coughs on you in public you’ll care.
M: People don’t just cough on each other. The last time someone coughed directly in my face was when I had toddlers and they didn’t understand common courtesy and germ transmission. The only way someone would cough directly on me in public is if they were aiming. Anyway pants don’t keep the pee in, it’s still going to get everywhere. Pants just change the direction of the flow. Same with masks.

R: Common courtesy?! You don’t have common courtesy if you’re refusing to do something as simple as wearing a mask!
M: How is it courteous to ask me to do something I disagree with (based on research) especially when I’m not sick or showing any symptoms when the virus is spread through the droplets of people who are showing symptoms?

R: You’ll think differently if you get sick.
M: If I get sick, I’ll stay home. But if I must go out I will be happy to not cough on people. But just to clarify, would you stand near me in public if I were wearing a mask and coughing?

R: No, I mean, if you get sick, you could die.
M: The virus has a 99.9 something percent survival rate.

R: It’s not about you, it’s about protecting the vulnerable.
M: If I am not sick or showing symptoms how am I further protecting the vulnerable by wearing a mask? Studies also show these masks put the wearer at increased risk of illness.

R: You can’t listen to those studies, you need to listen to professionals in the fields of medicine and science.
M: These studies ARE from professionals in the fields of medicine and science.

R: They are obviously flawed.
M: How so?

R: It wouldn’t be a mandate if it weren’t important.
M: Why is it a mandate now that the death rate has plummeted when it wasn’t a mandate during the peak?

R: Because of new studies on masks.
M: So masks have never been studied before, in the entire history of medicine?

R: It’s a new virus.
M: A new virus that is transmitted in the same way as other viruses. How is it transmitted again? Through droplets of people showing symptoms? So, if I’m not sick or showing symptoms and I have no fever and I’m not coughing, how would my wearing a mask further prevent transmission?

R: Stop being an askhole and wear the mask.
M: So, you’re asking that I stop thinking critically, accept a fascist mandate, join the herd, and walk blindly into a dangerous abyss of ever increasing control over my self sovereignty, all while signaling my virtue?

R: I’ll report you if you don’t.
M: What country am I in again?

Here is the actual science behind wearing a mask:  click 

Care to argue with any of the content in this article, or the data from the studies it cites? Or would you rather just build straw men arguments all day?

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 652
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 21:00:39 (permalink)
Irisheyeball

This change in strategy is due to the firing of Brad Parscale and the shakeups in his campaign management. I'd bet my life on it.

That, and the fact that Trump's polling looks so incredibly bad right now that Biden might be competitive in TEXAS of all places means dude has to be desperate; he's trying anything.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 22:05:11 (permalink)
MyLiar

Here is the actual science behind wearing a mask: click

Care to argue with any of the content in this article, or the data from the studies it cites? Or would you rather just build straw men arguments all day?

Typical response, MyLiar accuses as he does.

Post an opinion article full of "strawmen" annnnnnd boogeyman, calling the data scientific.

In more important news; doctors are being threatened with loss of license for prescribing hydroxychloroquine as a Covid-19 treatment. Imagine that?

Speaking of scientific, cases of new Covid are dropping in Arizona and Texas. 🤔 What was that I heard about the use of "batch testing" in the near future? Hmmm, batch testing, like was done in Wuhan.... now how would that work in keeping numbers of new cases elevated?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/21 06:53:22

Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 22:24:17 (permalink)
MyWar
Irisheyeball

This change in strategy is due to the firing of Brad Parscale and the shakeups in his campaign management. I'd bet my life on it.

That, and the fact that Trump's polling looks so incredibly bad right now that Biden might be competitive in TEXAS of all places means dude has to be desperate; he's trying anything.

Along those lines, one quote from the Fox interview that stands out to me was something on the order of “I take responsibility always, for everything.” Say what!? The I’m rubber and you’re glue strategy. I may regret saying this but Trump is underestimating us.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 22:42:57 (permalink)
MyWar

Brad Parscale, who will continue to oversee digital and data strategies and will serve as a senior adviser. The same position Parscale held in 2016 making Trumps campaign successful.

With the Covid-19 boogeyman being used to prevent Trump from holding rallies, why would it not make sense to return Parscale to the position he made successful in getting Trump elected?

Leave it to a thumb sucking basement dweller, to make such a stupid wager based on what he doesn't understand.

PS. 😂 The polls say.....

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/07/20 22:50:21 (permalink)
Question of the week...... by me. 😎

If Dr Falsie said we must jump off a bridge to control Covid-19..... ?

jus'askin'....... for a friend🙉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/20 22:58:01

Page: << < ..4647484950.. > >> Showing page 48 of 64
Jump to: