Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 45 of 48
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11413
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/13 11:56:41 (permalink)
r3 I'm not knocking Fauci, I don't "trust" Fauci and I've listed reasons why. Why I now see Fauci in damage control.

Also, my dvs little mind wants to know how it is, the anti-America media finds Fauci as the only acceptable "expert" in the the field of infectious disease.

I don't hold Fauci responsible for the anti-America journalist/media "shutting down" other expert opinion. Nor can Fauci control his opinion, being exploited for political reason.

Looking through a microscope the man is likely brillient. However when placed under a microscope... mutations might there be? [btdt original]🤗

Fauci is responsible for letting himself get caught and allowing himself to be so heavily used. (abused🤔) In short, Fauci made his bed, let him sleep in it.

Just don't let the dude take America down, as he trys to protect his legacy.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/13 12:25:09 (permalink)
MyWar
“Rules are for other people, I should be able to do whatever I want”

I also took that from your post my dude.

Any time something bad happens, it’s because of Democrats”

That as well.

EWWWW EWWWW A TWOFER....

Democrats moto...... "Rules are for other people"

When democrats are proven to be causing something bad.... Invoke the "double standards" rule.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/13 12:33:13 (permalink)
me/myself/I

Also, my dvs little mind wants to know how it is, the anti-America media finds Fauci as the only acceptable "expert" in the the field of infectious disease.

😞 My bad..... I forgot, Dr Levine.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/13 20:32:21 (permalink)
Wanna hear my opinion of Tom Wolf and his scum bag, right hand man???

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1874
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/14 06:50:12 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Wanna hear my opinion of Tom Wolf and his scum bag, right hand man???

I do, I do...lol

BH
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/14 07:39:49 (permalink)
@$!# €*\=÷ ;;;%%😠 %/\*😡
and @$!# 😭%\//== also ÷=%%/& 🤢

That's all I have to say about that!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/14 22:59:21 (permalink)
So we need to stay locked down as the "scientist" make use of a "window of opportunity"?

But not as an opportunity to study a drug that is "scientifically" proving (every day in the field) to be successful and beneficial to getting our nation up and running let alone, saving lives.

How do I trust a leading scientist who faults a "field proving" virus fighting/stopping drug but promotes, a drug that has proven to merely "shorten" the duration of a virus infection?

So how can I think, these scientist truly care about Jon Q Public when it smells more like their "window of opportunity" is centered around needed data to test and fix their bogus computer programs, used in generating "proven" faulty models?

Speaking of computers I'll mention recent info, coming out and connecting Bill Gates to the medical field but, leave it at that.

Should I not be concerned, the citizens of this country may be nothing more than "guinea pigs" in the eyes of a leading scientist and a computer program guru, needing to "extend" the window of opportunity?

In other news, what am I to think of Levine forcing PA nursing homes/care facilities to admit Covid-19 patients? Then I hear, mommy chose on her own, to move from her nursing home and live in a motel?

I understand why mommy chose to leave her nursing facility and live in a motel. However, I must wonder, did Mother Livine, know something other mommy's should of known? Daddy's too???

Please feel free to correct me but at last count, 63% of Covid-19 related deaths in PA.... occured in nursing homes/care facility's.

Also, until this story about Levine, no information regarding covid deaths in PA. nursing homes could be obtained on PA web sights. I'll stand corrected.

P.S. Tonight, from Texas comes further proof and benefit of Hydroxychloroquine. This drug greatly benefits (field proven) when given in early stages. However, many states require a patient to be so sickened as to require hospitalization before the drug can be prescribed.

Welp if I understand right, a patients history must now be submitted to the CDC before the scientifically field proven drug, can be administered.

Mind you, I'm not reading or hearing the opinion of some bobblehead but seeing and hearing, expert doctors voicing their concerns in getting the field proven drug prescribed in a timely manner.

Thanks for listening, meanwhile I'll place my safety into the hands of a scientist & computer guru who needs a "window of opportunity" hoping to salvage, already failed computer programs.

According to Wolf & Levine, I have no choice. Neither do you.

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/15 16:09:06 (permalink)

California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/covid-cure-california-biopharmaceutical-coronavirus-antibody-breakthrough

BH

How long before some Jack Wagon says " Use Rendemsivir "?? That antibody isnt proven and needs a hundred years of testing before it can hit the market.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/15 23:13:01 (permalink)
Hmmmmm, I'm hearing some states reclassifying "cause of death" thereby reducing deaths attributed directly to Covid-19.

Colorado just revised the Covid-19 related deaths reducing the death number by 20%.

Other states are said to be following with their revision.

Have to say, makes me wonder, might Levine be reviewing the death certificates of PA citizens living in nursing/care homes?

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/16 04:36:48 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hmmmmm, I'm hearing some states reclassifying "cause of death" thereby reducing deaths attributed directly to Covid-19.

Colorado just revised the Covid-19 related deaths reducing the death number by 20%.

Other states are said to be following with their revision.

Have to say, makes me wonder, might Levine be reviewing the death certificates of PA citizens living in nursing/care homes?

Thats probably because they're back pedaling now. Here's some truth to the situation right here in PA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACqWN8zvZdo&feature=youtu.be
BH
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/16 07:20:35 (permalink)
BH thank you for putting the link up. Bit of fresh air, seeing & hearing first hand, PA does have legislators fighting for the public.

Can you believe this Levine character?

I found most interesting, the mention of Gouverneur Wolf lacking any plan in addition to hearing the qualifications of Wolf's overpaid Bürokratie echelon, especially that of Levine. Pretty sure I heard those comments before.🤔

Sad too, the PA State Police Commissioner forcing our state law enforcement, to bend a knee to Gouverneur Wolf.

Also, Ohio opened more businesses yesterday, allowing barbershops and salons to open under the tyrrany of Gouverneur DeWine.

All y'all in Ohio needing a 'trim' only need make a reservation then at that time, arrive at the location and notify the business you have arrived at which time you must remain outside until being notified you may enter. I was told I would be required to wear a mask then submit to having my temperature taken. 😳Say what......? The business must take my temp before I can get a trim, WTH I sez to myself!! However, I felt much better when informed my temp would be taken using a thermal scanner and there is no need for me to "assume the position". 😵 I mean dam, younger folk need consider such matters when discussing such issues with 'boomers'.

Problem is, it would be two weeks before I could get my hair done so I thought, pisz on it, I'll turn a lemon into lemonade. I'll just let my hair continue to grow, go buy a pearl necklace and apply for a state job.

Gotta go now, time for 'weave by number' class.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/16 07:34:40

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1966
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/16 12:58:17 (permalink)
Starting to look like that questionable  Coronavirus death report I brought up a week or so back might not be so unusual.
Hope the lady I mentioned can get it properly changed and collect her husbands insurance.
NOT holding my breath though.

Now ya hear that in at least one State the death rate was for those hospitalized and its possible that people dying at home weren't included.

Also turns out the British 'experts' predicting 2.2 million US potential deaths were wackadoo.

Also starting to wonder- as deaths actually seem to decreasing- even as the above questions arise- about the higher infection rates being bantered about.
Are the infection rates people that are being sent to the Hospital or are those  being tested positive who never even knew they were exposed now included too.

Seems lots of hype out there, much of which is politically motivated, instead or straight forward info.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/05/16 17:10:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/22 21:00:03 (permalink)
Dr. Fauci Says Easing Lockdown Measures Too Soon Will Lead to 'Big Spike' in Coronavirus Cases: 'It's Gonna Backfire

https://www.newsweek.com/...irus-cases-its-1498944

BUTT BUTT BUTT.........

Fauci Says He Doesn’t Back Prolonged Lockdown

May 22, 2020, 12:36 PM
“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Anthony Fauci says in CNBC interview.

https://news.bloomberglaw...ack-prolonged-lockdown

Explanation...... anybody???

P.S. If all y'all have not done so yet, remember to lower y'alls flags to half staff till sundown this coming Sunday evening. Then at dawn Monday morning relower to half staff till noon then quickly raise once again to full staff.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 NEVER FORGET 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God Bless America
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/22 21:27:50

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Timachro
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1238
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/23 10:47:25 (permalink)
My take on this whole Covid19 thing, It is blown way out of proportion! The so called experts remind me of a worrying mother who always makes her kids put on a jacket even when it is above 70 degrees! The government and these so called experts want us to be scared. 

I also get a kick out of reading posts ****ing about the politicians. Democrats **** about Trump and republicans **** about every democratic governor and politician. Makes me laugh!
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/26 09:41:09 (permalink)
The end of stay at home restrictions does not mean the pandemic is over-
just that they now have room for you in the ICU.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 820
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/26 09:47:52 (permalink)
They had room in ICU all along it is real BUT it also has been blown out of proportion and over media hyped!!!
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/26 10:11:34 (permalink)
Agree- NYC seems to have always had room and didn't hardly even use the ship or Javits Center or all those ventilators-
after all that screaming and yelling by the Gov--
agree that it came close and he was 'getting ready' but just showed the hype surrounding this.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/26 12:17:24 (permalink)
........ and once again, as displayed by Cuomo, Wolf, and other democrat governors, the media pulls the strings that work their mouths.

No doubt in my mind Wolf and his freak show are locking down PA to enforce the Pelosi Swampcrat agenda.

Last word I heard from Wolf.... mail in ballots. Interesting.

Meanwhile democrat politicians and anti-America journalist continue shaming people for exercising their constitutional right(s).

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/29 12:54:57 (permalink)
Welp.... I can go to Ohio and have my hair styled 👴 and my toe nails painted too (might go good with my new pearl necklace).

Yet, across the boarder in PA... our leaders continue running around on their elbows..... dragging their pearl necklaces behind.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/29 13:06:21 (permalink)

https://www.forbes.com/si...9-deaths/#2adfe29d74cd

The Most Important Coronavirus Statistic: 42% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population

as of May 22, in the 41 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 42% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

BUTT WAIT......

https://freopp.org/the-co...e-numbers-3a47433c3f70

(This article was updated on May 22 to reflect the most recent statistics.)
Based on a new analysis of state-by-state COVID-19 fatality reports, it is clear that the most underappreciated aspect of the novel coronavirus pandemic is its effect on a specific population of Americans: those living in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities Account for 42% of COVID-19 Deaths

I'll stand fact checked.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/29 13:58:42

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 820
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/29 13:15:43 (permalink)
John you still have enough hair to get styled?????? or is the style just a wrap around??
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/29 13:27:46 (permalink)
ICE NUT
John you still have enough hair to get styled?????? or is the style just a wrap around??

😂 Flop over from the back and a comb over from both sides with a weave down the center.

No problem recognizing me on the Pymy beach... I'm the guy in a speedo and emoji's painted on his toe nails.

How's that for picture in your mind's eye?🤣

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/29 16:27:07 (permalink)
Hey Been-
Now they say that the 'nursing home' death rate ( at least in NY) does NOT include patients sent to the Hospital-
just the ones who actually passed IN the Home.
Those self serving  BUTT COVERING ASSES.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/30 12:32:52 (permalink)
r3 Cuomo and others responsible are backpedaling faster & faster with every new "fact finding" report.

My hope is, these people be held responsible like the three cops in Milwaukee watching a man being killed before their eyes.

They knew what was happening and did absolutely nothing, to stop it.

IMHO, In PA, Levine knew what would occur in Nursing/extended care facilities but just stood by allowing it to happen. Hell even mommy knew, to get the hell out of Dodge. Still is, as far as I know annnnd doing well.

In other news.....

We learned today, in Greenville PA, our hair salon & spa will be opening this coming Friday (6/5) and is now scheduling appointments. 😢I'm soooo happy....

https://youtu.be/ZBo6OWr3zwc
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/30 12:44:20

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3327
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/01 11:52:05 (permalink)
Coronavirus may be a blood vessel disease....long article, but interesting read.  Back in the beginning of this, I posted an article that was crafted by a non-medical type, that was removed from the innerwebs.  Now it seems to be coming back full circle.  Time will tell.  

https://elemental.medium.com/coronav...g-2c4032481ab2

Also, read an article on Yahoo news yesterday, from Italy, where they state that Coronavirus they are seeing there does not seem to be as virulent or deadly...hopefully good news that it is mutating into something less deadly to humans.  I do take that article with a grain of salt though...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-virus/new-coronavirus-losing-potency-top-italian-doctor-says-idUSKBN2370OQ
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/01 12:16:24 (permalink)
Eyes I just have friend who's wife was Hospitalized in January with flu like symtoms. I can't remember what he said his wife was diagnosed with, but it was not Covid-19.

Today I asked how his wife was doing and learned she is having difficulty with walking any distance and it's thought, because of circulation.

I fired your link off to our friends so they can read it and consult with their doctors. Hopefully, they can get some answers.

Thank you.... thank you.... thank you. 🍻🍻🍻

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 535
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/01 19:17:53 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
Coronavirus may be a blood vessel disease....long article, but interesting read.  Back in the beginning of this, I posted an article that was crafted by a non-medical type, that was removed from the innerwebs.  Now it seems to be coming back full circle.  Time will tell.  

Also, read an article on Yahoo news yesterday, from Italy, where they state that Coronavirus they are seeing there does not seem to be as virulent or deadly...hopefully good news that it is mutating into something less deadly to humans.  I do take that article with a grain of salt though...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-virus/new-coronavirus-losing-potency-top-italian-doctor-says-idUSKBN2370OQ

These two articles are somewhat contradictory are they not?

In one, you got an Italian doctor making the case for relaxing restrictions because the viral loads they are now seeing are much lower (which by the way, doesn’t make much sense at all).

And in the other, evidence is presented that suggests this disease is not simply a respiratory illness (like the flu) but it may also actually infect endothelial cells in the vascular system, which is extremely unusual, and in fact somewhat scary. Although if this is true, and doctors are developing a better understanding of how the disease attacks your body, then one expects that should lead to better treatments.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3327
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/02 13:10:03 (permalink)
MyWar
eyesandgillz

These two articles are somewhat contradictory are they not?

In one, you got an Italian doctor making the case for relaxing restrictions because the viral loads they are now seeing are much lower (which by the way, doesn’t make much sense at all).

And in the other, evidence is presented that suggests this disease is not simply a respiratory illness (like the flu) but it may also actually infect endothelial cells in the vascular system, which is extremely unusual, and in fact somewhat scary. Although if this is true, and doctors are developing a better understanding of how the disease attacks your body, then one expects that should lead to better treatments.

True, on both accounts.  I just provided the "Italian Doctor" article as something interesting I saw and others might think worth the read.  I don't put any stock in it, yet.  I "hope" it is true that it is weakening, like many viruses tend to do, over time...(can't be very successful if you kill off your vectors/hosts too much).  But, that evolution usually takes quite a bit of time.

As far as the endothelial cells, it does make a lot of sense and could be a reason why this goes systemic in some people and does explain why people on statins (of which I am one) and ACE 2 inhibitors seem to fair better than others with underlying conditions but not being treated.  If what I had in March was Covid-19, it definitely went for my kidneys and GI tract.  And as you state, there are a significant amount of treatments out there for clotting issues, etc. that seem to be a complication from the systemic effects of this virus.  Time will tell.....and if no vaccine is developed (I think chances are 40/60 one is), at least there is hope that effective treatments can be developed for the more severe cases.  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/02 14:27:50 (permalink)
I don't think there will ever be a true vaccine- perhaps an annual shot, like the flu shot, trying to address the mutation of the year but nothing more.
This kind of remedy would be somewhat preventative but not a sure thing IMHO.
We have yet to find a vaccination for the common cold or the flu after all these years and its not likely here.
Hope to be proven wrong.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1147
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/06/02 14:35:01 (permalink)
I had the virus  test before going into the hospital, than before heart surgery  they swabbed  my nose twice with iodine  then had me gurgle  with it before going into the operating room. I think my brain is still purple.  But long story short operation  was a success and than they decided to install a pacemaker. I don't know 2hat to think cause one nurse never had a mask on in my room, did make me a little uncomfortable. 
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 45 of 48
Jump to: