Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 43 of 47
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11395
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 20:02:03 (permalink)
eyes that is some video. I sent FoxNews the link. Hopefully, by now, it's been seen and proven to be true. I have a confirmation they received the email.

I think the information provided, was the same info rsquared was making a point of.

Hope enough people see it and question Dr Fauci's intension.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2627
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 20:09:13 (permalink)
There's a really easy way around this "conspiracy".  You just go do whatever you want. No problem...
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1873
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 22:12:40 (permalink)
OMG, is any/some/most/alilbit of this true? WTcrap. If so, you would think Fauci would have to go.

BH
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 532
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 00:11:41 (permalink)
Absolutely none of it is true. Mikovits is a wackjob anti-vaxxer that pushes ridiculous conspiracy theories and she can’t prove any of it. That of course won’t stop gullible idiots from believing absolutely everything she says.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 07:12:24 (permalink)
MyWar
Absolutely none of it is true. Mikovits is a wackjob anti-vaxxer that pushes ridiculous conspiracy theories and she can’t prove any of it. That of course won’t stop gullible idiots from believing absolutely everything she says.

OHhhh good..... I was worried, I'll sleep better at night.

No way in hell, having seen (from the beginning) Dr Fauci, should his integrity come into question.

Nope, no need for mask, take a vacation on a cruise ship, hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, ..... nope, should be no need now.

No need to question the FDA, that's for sure. They have our best interest in mind. FDA would never jeopardize our safety and welfare by allowing a well known drug, showing promise (and lending to hope) be approved for treating a virus. No sir, their logic is, "no sense in saving thousands with a (known) drug if that drug causes ill results in a few". Butt wait, silly me, the FDA did (finally) approve hydroxychloroquine when a patient is so far gone, they need be hospitalized.

Hey... let's not forget the CDC, why heck these people are responsible for our health & safety too. I mean who else keeps data so well, regarding virus outbreaks around our nation? Data like, the elderly and folks with underlying health issues being the most affected with "any" flu virus. Data like high death rates among residents of nursing homes due to flu viruses.

Nope, no need for me to be concerned about the scores of people dying from Covid-19 because Dr Fauci, FDA, CDC says they're protecting me from a readily available drug, because this well used (proven) drug has caused "reactions" in a few patients.

Yep, I'll now sleep better at night, knowing there isn't a medication sold, that doesn't cause an ill reaction in someone, somewhere, at sometime butt Dr Fauci, the FDA, and the CDC has my back.

Good grief, what could this mean for milk, bread, eggs, annnnd peanuts in the future? Will I need give up my M & M Peanuts along with my glass of milk, because somebody else has alergic reactions. Awww geez, speaking of reactions, this is just another overeaction on my part. I'll just need sit back and relax til somebody in a testing lab produces peanuts & milk "everybody" can tolerate.

This recent video.... 🤔 yeah, provides questionable information. Butt how about the individuals responsible for our health & welfare? Isn't what the video suggest, what we're seeing in real time?

We've witnessed raids that destroy peoples livelyhoods and we're seeing unneccessary (intensional?) delays in approving a known, well used drug for treatment of a virus.

You've seen it in real time, it's affecting your lives everyday so while the characters themselves may be questionable, how about the story itself.

Hell, if nothing else, the mention of cost associated, if the patient has Covid-19 and if the patient requires a ventilator.

Welll excuse me, if I wonder why the patient had to wait, until hospitalized (likely a ventilator too) before receiving a treatment, that would have prevented the need, for a hospital in the first place.

Butt hell, MyLiar says nothing to see in this video.

👍 Thanks MyLiar I'm certain the thousands of folks, having lost loved ones as they wait for an FDA approved Dr Fauci anointed vaccine, will appreciate your positive view points.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/06 07:27:36

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3325
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 07:54:20 (permalink)
I can't say one way or another whether what she says is true or not.  I just said, it brings up some interesting discussion.  
She "had" very good credentials and accolades.  So what changed over the years?  Truly a whack job....or was she railroaded by things she discovered?  I really don't know but would rather read up on all in information that I can find rather than only taking it from one source.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 08:23:58 (permalink)
eyes I'm with ya on more information. I've never heard of Mikovits but I've seen similar stories, in real time, over the past three year.

If her (life) story has merit, we should see more about her in coming weeks. If her story is truely made up, she will once again disappear.

Even gooder, Dr Fauci has been called before the U.S. Senate and hopefull the hearings will shed some light and we will hear something positive.

In the meantime I'll, sit back and, ponder real life experiences vs MyLiars opinion as I think about the video.

Thanks again for posting the link.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 09:48:08 (permalink)
This is what she did:

https://www.sciencemag.or...amidst-new-controversy

https://www.sciencemag.or...earcher-judy-mikovits#

https://www.snopes.com/fa...entist-vaccine-jailed/

She’s a criminal. NONE of the things she says have any basis whatsoever in science. Like all the other anti-vaxxer idiots, the junk science that she pushes is all baseless conspiracy theory nonsense. She was fired after it became apparent that she falsified data because no other researchers were able to replicate her results.

Who do you think you should believe? Dr Fauci and 99.9999999% of all medical science? Or the woman who is a proven liar and a fraud?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 10:07:47 (permalink)
I'll reserve judgement until we find more about Dr. Fauci.

For now, I'll believe my own eyes and ears, seeing & hearing 100% for myself annnnd not some bogus internet surfer providing unproven information he retrieves from a phising web sight(s), whose purpose is to beg money from the viewers easily suckered in?

Right now, what I'm seeing and hearing is, thousands of people continue dying as, Dr Fauci runs around on his elbows trying to save his legacy.

Do tell, MyExpert, what would your opinion be of Dr Fauci, if he promoted the proven drug Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, touting the drugs success and calling for my country of America, to be reopened?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/06 10:14:56

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 10:15:51 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
So what changed over the years?  Truly a whack job....or was she railroaded by things she discovered?  I really don't know but would rather read up on all in information that I can find rather than only taking it from one source.  

I challenge you to find JUST ONE other study or experiment where her results were replicated. You won’t.

This is how science works... when a researcher produces unusual or “groundbreaking” findings, they release the details of their research for their peers to review. This is done for two reasons: (1) so that other researchers can look for flaws or errors in their methodology and (2) so their peers can conduct the same research and/or experiments and try to replicate their results. If other researchers are unable to replicate the results then that means there was something wrong with the original research and their findings are not accepted by the scientific community.

The things we generally regard as “scientific fact” have stood up against IMMENSE scientific scrutiny and peer review, and the results are REPLICABLE.

This woman’s research was none of those things. No other researchers were able to replicate her results. This is not “my opinion” this is just how science works.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 10:23:37 (permalink)
😅😂🤣 OMGosh.... perfect example of being indoctrinated.

Ist, pose a question or issue a challenge.

2nd, imediately follow up by giving, the answer to the question or, the out come to the challenge.

In this case, a double whammy.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/06 10:58:06

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3325
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 12:42:54 (permalink)
MyWar
eyesandgillz
So what changed over the years?  Truly a whack job....or was she railroaded by things she discovered?  I really don't know but would rather read up on all in information that I can find rather than only taking it from one source.  

I challenge you to find JUST ONE other study or experiment where her results were replicated. You won’t.

This is how science works... when a researcher produces unusual or “groundbreaking” findings, they release the details of their research for their peers to review. This is done for two reasons: (1) so that other researchers can look for flaws or errors in their methodology and (2) so their peers can conduct the same research and/or experiments and try to replicate their results. If other researchers are unable to replicate the results then that means there was something wrong with the original research and their findings are not accepted by the scientific community.

The things we generally regard as “scientific fact” have stood up against IMMENSE scientific scrutiny and peer review, and the results are REPLICABLE.

This woman’s research was none of those things. No other researchers were able to replicate her results. This is not “my opinion” this is just how science works.

MyWar
eyesandgillz

Dude.....your bias shines through brightly!  

Here is a pretty comprehensive article on the XMFR virus and even Miskovits admitting, after further study (of which she was on one of the teams that did the follow-up study to discount/prove her original study), there was lab contamination.  SHE DID NOT FALSIFY DATA.  Her data, and data obtained in another FDA study were determined to be corrupted due to lab contamination.  

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/chasing-the-shadow-virus-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-and-xmrv

She has produced groundbreaking work on AIDS/HIV treatment as well as numerous, peer reviewed papers on other cancers.  She is not a "quack" (at least she wasn't) nor an anti-vaxxer.  She admits to not being against vaccines in the video I posted previously.

And you are spreading "FAKE NEWS" yet again.  She is not a criminal.  Charges were dropped against her.  She may or may not have taken her data (not sure who owns it) from WPI but, WPI had their own legal issues to contend with at the time.

Snopes...hahahahahahahaha....... 

Again, liberalism is mental illness, and you are proving it with each and every post.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 13:42:24 (permalink)
I don’t care if she says “i am not anti vaccine”. They all say that. It’s like saying “I’m not racist, but...”

Her bogus research was centered around an argument that vaccines were dangerous and making people sick. That is LITERALLY an anti-vaxxer argument. other anti-vaxxer morons have been citing her research as “proof” for the last decade. Now those same anti vaccine morons are gonna attack Fauci because she has a grudge.

Believe what you want, but she has NO credibility left in the field of medical science, and nothing she says should be taken seriously.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 13:49:49 (permalink)
I mean what is wrong with you people? There is broad consensus among the entire scientific community on these things, and 99.99999999% of all doctor and medical professionals agree... but you chose to give credence to the disgraced quack that makes outrageous claims and offers absolutely no proof. Just... why?

Is it really that threatening to your worldview to believe that this virus came from a wet market in China, and we need to continue social distancing otherwise hundreds of thousands of people will die?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 14:35:11 (permalink)
Yes social distancing works MyLiar so you should go away... far far away and don't come back til we call for you.... bye bye.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/06 21:52:26 (permalink)
So a white female opens her salon in Texas because she needs money for her family and she is arrested and appears in court.

A black democrat male judge demands the white female to "apologize for being selfish" and he will drop the jail time and she will be only fined... $7000.00.

The white female attempts to explain her need to open her business and the judge refuses eye contact as he rudely shuffles papers around on his bench.

The white female was incarcerated in a jail housing persons said to be infected with Covid-19.

Meanwhile theives can steal up to $750.00 in merchandise without fear of being incarcerated.

Where is the outcry???

This story appeared on FoxNews so I shall stand corrected on any inaccuracies I may have printed.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1964
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 08:54:46 (permalink)
Ya cant make this up--
Kalifornia says if Hotel owners wont give the state rooms to house the homeless the state may 'commandeer'  said privately owned Hotels..
Ya know - the homeless- mental issues- alcohol issues - drug issues- known criminals  -p and poop wherever the urge comes along and occasionally somebody who just couldn't make it.
Also reported is that some places in Cal are giving the homeless  drugs and alcohol for free.
(guess it got tough for them to find these things lately)
Just the kinda folks ya want taking over your business.

Btw commandeer seems like govt confiscation to me.
Perhaps they can bring in some Ruskies or N Korean leaders to show them how to properly 'Commandeer".

IMHO this state is using the Pandemic to facilitate the clearing up of a homeless problem they were heretofore unable to eradicate.
No different than states looking for Federal funding to eliminate their long standing unfunded pension issues.

Taken to its next phase whats gonna happen when they come along and tell ya that -since the kids are grown and gone- ya gotta let homeless live in those extra bedrooms you have??
Orrrr perhaps a bunch of illegals.

If it keeps on keeping on---RAMBO TIME
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/05/07 09:18:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 09:23:46 (permalink)
r3 I agree but think, the "tyrants" have been here for years. In the past, opposition would be destroyed but now the "tyrants" are being exposed.

Heck, look what happens on this forum to those, who oppose, Pelosi government take over.

Heck, ya can't help but see the left wing news networks defending China?

Speakingvof Pelosi & the press, can ya imagine the outrage if the POTUS reponded to questions with "I'm not answering that question again". Though, at times, I do wish he would. Besides, it works for Pelosi, her controled press, does not ask the question again.

annnnd to think, I'm accused of causing "division" because I speak out against the anti-America journalist.... 😵 the audacity???
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/07 09:29:43

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 10:39:51 (permalink)
So gun owners, seeing what we see now, any thoughts as to how easy it might be to lose our rights?

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 13:57:07 (permalink)
I'm trying to get my annual physical exam before I head to Montana for the rest of the year. I had one scheduled for mid May that was cancelled yesterday by the healthcare provider. Now I'm trying to get the appointment rescheduled for the next earliest available spot, but they can't seem to be able to offer an appointment time and date.

They claim they are following CA state guidelines. I now have healthcare that I can't access unless it is urgent care. The Governor it now part of my healthcare team at no extra charge.
California has 2500 covid related deaths, and a population of 40 million.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1964
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 14:21:26 (permalink)
Yea- methinks that the Govs and mayors are getting wayyy too involved with day to day life over and above Covis issues.
Heck In NYC the Mayor had 'outlawed demonstrations- guess he saw too many anti restriction  demos happening elsewhere so he just outlawed them in his City ( N Korea)
BTW- here in tiny Ct we are over 2,700 deaths.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/07 22:06:53 (permalink)
Eyes Youtube took the video down... who knew. 🤔

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 08:11:42 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Eyes Youtube took the video down... who knew. 🤔

Yeah because it's a bunch of conspiratorial trash with no merit.  You rail about info sites that want to make money but somehow this woman's "moneymaker" doesn't occur to you?  Open thy eyes sir.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 08:45:41 (permalink)
My eyes are open "sir", watching for peoole like you, who suckerpunch as they run out of the bar fight.

I didn't say the video or information was accurate. I didn't use the information as a bases to my argument.

I did indicate the video to be interesting and I did say I sent the link to FoxNews.

Now, I'll say, you need to learn to open your eyes and "see the forest for the trees".... sir.

idiomatic) To discern an overall pattern from a mass of detail; to see the big picture, or the broader, more general situation....

If the info is bogus it needs taken down but should the vid have merit, we will see more on public news. At present, I've seen nothing mentioned which gives suspicion the info is not accurate orrrrrr maybe "timing is everything" (heard that recently and causes craving for popcorn).

Timed to debut, during the upcoming Fauci senate hearings?? I don't know but my eyes will be open and waiting??

So in other matters, how do you think Adam Schiff, Nadler & Pelosi are feeling this morning?

My assumption is.... queasy 🤢

I'll wait....

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7446
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 10:21:35 (permalink)
To try and not be political on this, as I have sworn that off. I watched the video last night, since I have been curious, but haven’t had the 1/2 hour to sit down and actually watch until last night. Not sure if same link, but was definitely still on YouTube as of 10pm last night and assume it wouldn’t be hard to find if looking.

I watched it as well as 5-6 videos by Dr.’s that watched and noted their thoughts. I think after watching what other experts in the profession are saying would shed light on the truth behind it. BTW, I went through each of the Dr.’s YouTube channels and all have at least claimed to be Dr.’s for years and videos on medical advice long before Covid. So, I tend to give them the benefit of not illegally posing to be medical professionals for years...
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 10:57:50 (permalink)
Misinformation kills...I attribute the death of my cousin directly to the internet quackery that she bought into.  There are multiple healthcare movements that circulate misinformation, lies and false products to make money.  Unfortunately, my cousin bought into the idea that she only needed herbs and stones to heal her cancer.  She was under the impression that chemotherapy, which was her only hope, was worse for her than the cancer.  There was nothing anyone in the family could do about that.  12 hours before her death her health guru was at her house performing herbal treatments.  She left behind three kids.  Shortly after her death, I had a friend post something to their facebook page connected to these ideas because he had been diagnosed with cancer.  He was exploring all options.  The following video is what he posted. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chemotherapy-doctor-blows-the-whistle/. It's all fake, completely false information that costs people their lives.  
I honestly didn't think that the misinformation surrounding this health crisis could possibly be worse than than the crisis itself, but it may turn out that way.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 11:36:40 (permalink)
My father died in 67 having been treated with chemo.

I recently witnessed the ashes of my brother-inlaw placed upon the waters... he was treated with chemo.

All these years fighting cancer(s) using one treatment?

I know a new treatment is in the works, waiting to be anoited by the FDA. My brother-inlaw with last hope in hand was refused any hope of trying the new treatment.

I have other thoughts regarding the inntegrity of the FDA. For one, the side effects from chemo are horrific. So why so long to approve cannibis treating side effects.

Only recently, weed gets approved for medical [wink wink] problems and one need no more than a headache.

I'd like to know if other treatments are (still) being sat upon and if they are... then why?

Thankfully, we "now" have "right to try".

The video may or may not be on the "up & up" but it could open doors.

The original sight did get shut down. However, posted in the comment section below, were links lending to reposting the video elsewhere. Which it since has been.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 12:53:57 (permalink)
Wonder what Trump will tweet about this?
post edited by MyWar - 2020/05/08 12:59:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/08 16:28:30 (permalink)
MyWar
Wonder what Trump will tweet about this?

I wonder what the "people" of Michigan will think of their lawmaker promoting racial hate and discontent.

I wonder if Eric Holder recognizes any of those guns?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/09 20:07:52 (permalink)
Good news in the fight and maybe the the drug to break Covid-19s back getting America back on her feet.

The Food and Drug Administration has authorized it for emergency use. And Gilead Sciences, the company that makes remdesivir, is donating 1.5 million doses of the drug amidst the pandemic.

Anthony Fauci has touted remdesivir from the White House.

Yep Dr Fauci has given his blessing to Remdesivir and it's now on the way to fight Covid-19.

Butt WAIT.......

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 43 of 47
Jump to: