Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 42 of 48
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11411
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/28 20:40:02 (permalink)
bigfoot
In the words of Rodney King “Can’t we all just get along.”?

🤔 Welllllll since it's you and you did ask..... 😞 I'll try.

Buttt they started it😕

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/29 09:56:35 (permalink)
Welp our POTUS has invoked another "executive order", and this time, to stop the meat producing industry from fabricating, I think, a meat shortage boogeyman.

Tyson announced earlier this month, restuarant closings were costing the producer 25% in sales.

So what better way to make up sales and move remaining surplus stock, then to create panic buying by threatening a shut down.

That's my conspiracy thought of the day and I'm stickin to it, so I don't care, if ya do tell mom.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 11:00:07 (permalink)
Good news for the folks in Michigan.  Gouverneur Gretchen Whitmer has caved and is now in the  "Cuomo CYPA" mode.**  "The people of Michigan have stepped up and the CURVE has (suddenly??)  flattened"; says Gouverneur Gretchen Whitmer.

Yep the Michigan people have stepped up and will again today, with another massive rally against tyranny in their state.  GO Michigan State!!!!

**  "Cuomo CYPA" mode; CoverYourPoliticalAsz. (a/k/a; Running on elbows, syndrome)

In other news......

McConnell calls out BS excuse by Nancy Pelosi and her fake reason for staying home collecting a paycheck. When questioned on FoxNews this morning regarding Office of the Attending Physician recommendation of staying home, McConnell questioned how it is our first responders and food service people must continue working the front lines, but our U.S. Congress stays home.(collecting a paycheck to boot)   Go Leader McConnell.

Of course the Swampcrats immediately respond like Coward Senator Coons who says he is discussing with his family whether he should return to work.  Many of our members are over the age of 65 says Coward Coons as he awaits a "Cuomo CYPA"**  excuse (to not carry out his sworn duties) from the Office of the Attending Physician.

So how is it, our medical, first responders, fire, police' and food service personnel continues working during a pandemic and our U.S. congress remains home collecting a paycheck while discussing their responsibility with their family members.  

**  Cuomo CoverYourPoliticalAsz  (a/k/a; Running on elbows, syndrome)
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/30 11:04:03

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 820
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 12:37:49 (permalink)
It's because they are more important and special and entitled than the average American they are suppose to represent Most are over 65 and that's another problem with our elected special people,most should have retired years ago and should be home watching their grandkids thru zoom,portal or a glass door like the rest of us. They have done nothing and they should be on unemployment also but then again their all millionaires and billionaires anyhow,Another problem.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1966
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 12:41:49 (permalink)
Speaking of the nut in Michigan-
Ya cant make this stuff  up--
- They allow ya to go out in your boat but ya cant fish.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 12:55:09 (permalink)
She could be Creepy Sleepy Joe's VP and before his 1st term would be up probably the POTUS!!!!!!  God help US
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 13:14:17 (permalink)
Ice Nut I agree with the "time to get out of office"

I'm amazed at the thumpers finding fault with the way Trump speaks and yet those same thumpers remain silent when it comes to the way the Swamocrats speak. Many of which has been "ruling" our country for to many years. Coward Coons is a prime example of "stupid is as Pelosi does".

I'm wishing in one hand while dumping the political BS from my other hand. Changes "will" be made with "term limits" but in the meantime, thank goodness we still reserve the right to vote the likes of Coward Coons (Coward Casey in my state) out of office.

In the meantime, my hope and desire is the Swampcrats lose the house and more seats in the senate, in 2020.

Speaker of The Swamp Pelosi must be dethroned.

r3 no doubt "ya can't make this stuff up." I hope the good people of Michigan and the other Swampcrat controlled states of America feel the same way and rid their states of story tellers like Gouverneur Gretchen Whitmer.

Again I ask, where are the thumpers and why no outcry over the likes of Gouverneur Whitmer?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/30 13:21:49 (permalink)
ICE NUT
She could be Creepy Sleepy Joe's VP and before his 1st term would be up probably the POTUS!!!!!!  God help US

Heck Icenut, while "Uncle Joe" was being sworn in, it will be his VP's right hand in the air and left hand on the Bible (or some other book) taking the oath of POTUS, immediately followed by Uncle Joe getting returned to his basement, never to be heard from again.

The scarrier part, who would be next in line, Pelosi or Jill Biden??

Thankfully that ain't happening.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/30 13:24:08

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 09:43:18 (permalink)
😳 Some serious stuff at a rally on the steps of the Michigan State Capitol building.

Folks is exercising their rights against Gouverneur Gretchen Whitmer's tyranny which is the reason we have the right to bear arms.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/01 10:04:33

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 14:41:58 (permalink)
Brrrrrrreaking News......

Gouverneur Tommy Wolf and his right hand girl have given their blessing beginning May 8th certain counties in The Great State of Penn's Woods will be given some freedom.

Gouverneur attributes his decision to "we" flattened the curve of Covid-19 in the named counties.

I'll refrain from listing the counties so named and just say..... it sucks to be some y'all.

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4521
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 15:08:41 (permalink)
Y’all is singular. All y’all is plural. 😀

Slang grammar Nazi, I be.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 15:24:04 (permalink)
Y'all are correct but the reset doesn't include all y'all. Just sum y'all. 🤗

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 16:05:57 (permalink)
Update.... "model" now among the unemployed. "Support Tool" or "CMU Tool", to be precise, now the new goto phrase.

Counties Moving to Yellow Reopening
The 24 counties that will move from red to yellow on May 8 are: Bradford, Cameron, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Union, Venango, and Warren.

These counties were deemed ready to move to a reopening – or yellow phase – because of low per-capita case counts, the ability to conduct contact tracing and testing, and appropriate population density to contain community spread.

Decision Process
The administration partnered with Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) to create a Risk-Based Decision Support Tool that enables decision makers to strike a balance between maximizing the results of our economy while minimizing public health risks.

The CMU tool looked at the impacts of risk factors blah blah, yakkity, smakkity.......

P.S. I told yinz it sucks to be some y'all.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 17:05:12 (permalink)
It really doesn't matter not all are listening anyways here where im at its busy as ever. People will only stay confined for awhile and maybe that awhile is up!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 17:42:57 (permalink)
Ice Nut I agree and as I said in the beginning Wolf and his over paid entourage of bureaucrats would have no idea what was going on.

I mentioned earlier, during his speech to the people of Penn's Woods, Gouverneur Wolf used the term "we" flattened the curve in containing the the covid virus.

My first thought in hearing "wee" was what's this "wee", Wolf got a mouse in his pocket??

My second thought when hearing "flattened the curve" was to think, the only thing Gouverneur Wolf and his right hand girl managed to flatten, is the economy and lively hood of Pennsylvanians in the Keystone.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/01 17:46:34

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 18:11:58 (permalink)
There is a gooder part to this unnecessary total business shut down. Barbershops have been closed long enough allowing me to now, do a "comb over".... from both sides, and do a weave in the middle. Who knew??

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/01 18:40:55 (permalink)
In this small state of Ct numbers of 19 hospital admissions  are down for the past 9 days.
Over 2,300 have died  of which over 1200 were from Nursing homes.
Over the hump -likely,  but not a lot of joy in it.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/05/01 18:44:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 12:16:40 (permalink)
To ponder, or not to ponder, this is the question.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/1/21241612/remdesivir-fda-emergency-authorization-treatment-covid-19-coronavirus-fauci

FDA authorizes experimental drug remdesivir for emergency use in COVID-19 patients.

There’s mixed evidence that the drug helps patients.

The authorization does not mean the drug was proven to work by the FDA’s usual benchmarks but that “the known and potential benefits of remdesivir when used to treat COVID-19 outweigh the known and potential risks of such products,” according to the agency’s authorization letter.

Under the authorization, the drug can be used to treat patients who are hospitalized with a severe enough case of the disease that they need to be given supplemental oxygen or placed on a ventilator.

Data from clinical trials of the drug has been mixed. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) said this week that patients in its study who were treated with remdesivir recovered from COVID-19 four days faster than patients who were given a placebo. Eight percent of the group given the drug died, compared to 11 percent of the placebo group. The NIAID said it will release more detailed data on the study, which included over 1,000 patients, later on, leaving the findings difficult to critically analyze at this point.

Anthony Fauci, director of the NIAID, called the results “good news.” “What it has proven is a drug can block this virus,” he said in the White House this week. Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb had a more reserved take on the results. “Evolutionary, not revolutionary,” he tweeted.

Let me think.... wait til I'm on a ventilator to be injected and hope I survive or take orally a proven cure when first diagnosed and know it works? hmmmm.... decisions, decisions, decisions. 🤔

Let me think, be injected with a drug that "may" shorten the effects of Covid-19 by 30% after I'm on a ventilator or receive a drug that stops the the Covid-19 and prevents me from needing a ventilator. hmmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions. 🤔

Let me think, be injected with a drug because the (little)"known" and potential benefits of remdesivir when used to treat COVID-19 outweigh the (little) "known" and potential risks of such products orrrr should I take a proven drug having been in use for "years" and the benefits far outweigh the risk that are (well) "known" to exist. hmmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions? 🤔

Let me think.... wait for Dr Fauci to talk to his "models" before he can decide what is good for the nation or should I listen to real time proven results coming from the doctors on the front lines.

Should I wait for the FDA to decide which drug company gets the FDA's stamp of approval for a miracle drug to protect me or should I go with available treatment, proven on the frontlines? hmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions? 🤔

Let me think, should I be concerned with Dr Fauci telling me not to worry about wearing a mask, Covid can't be transmitted, take a cruise, refusing to immediately support a known & proven Covid19 treatment, among other questionable statements by Fauci, FDA, and our trustworthy CDC? hmmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions?🤔

Let me think, while Fauci, FDA, and our trustworthy CDC, awaits scientific data produced by computer models. hmmm, how many more will die? 🤔

Let me think.......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/04 12:32:05

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4521
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 12:51:22 (permalink)
On Saturday, my wife and I took a very rural drive (if we stayed home, one of us would have come up with still another work project). It took us from our county through three other neighboring counties — none of which are released from the lockdown by Wolf, even though only one of them has had any deaths (2, I believe). We did avoid a county that has had the lockdown lifted, one that has more cases and more deaths than the other four combined.

What is the difference?

Wolf and his Team will say cases/deaths per capita and the uninformed will nod “yes.” The problem is that that criteria doesn’t hold water when the per capita of Centre County does not include Penn State University Park students who did not return from Spring Break, but was used in the per capita numbers used to justify that county having the lockdown lifted.

So why does Centre County get the lift and all those around it do not?

Look at the 2016 election map for the clue. Our county and the three we drove through voted for Trump and Centre County votes for Hillary.

Pandemic or political?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 13:29:13 (permalink)
Heard about a guy today who -unfortunately- had a very bad case of Cancer.
He went into the Hosp with it and then to Hospice where he passed.
( do covis patients even go to a Hospice center?)
Cause of death on the formal certificate- Covis.
His wife was reportedly upset as they had a life policy that covered his Cancer but not covis--couldn't get the cert. changed.

One neighbor swears its because a Covis deaths and care gets big reimbursement bucks from the Govt.
I had never heard about that.

Have read before where many folks are getting Covis reported as causes of death even when there are other big pressing issues.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 14:16:22 (permalink)
Meanwhile we have the likes of Dr Fauci, the FDA, and CDC basing their theory's on "models".

Models produced from information provided.

Computers using programs that produce models based on "how" information is provided.

If (autofatality(autopsy)) exhibits >coronavirus< then let [deathcertificate] = [Covis-19]

End result, auto accident victim died "due to" Covid-19....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/04 14:22:12

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2029
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 16:27:35 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Meanwhile we have the likes of Dr Fauci, the FDA, and CDC basing their theory's on "models".

Models produced from information provided.

Computers using programs that produce models based on "how" information is provided.

If (autofatality(autopsy)) exhibits >coronavirus< then let [deathcertificate] = [Covis-19]

End result, auto accident victim died "due to" Covid-19....

What's that old saying? Oh yea, figures don't lie, but liars figure.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 17:14:17 (permalink)
Bigfoot, over the years, l've heard Fauci mentioned but never heard the guy speak in real time.

Having had that opportunity, many times in recent weeks, the more I see & hear, the more I lose respect for Fauci. Not that it matters what I think but seeing his reactions and hearing him in real time makes me sense Fauci knows his own legacy is headed for the toilet.

Fauci is, without a doubt, in (overtime) damage control and I think the move to prevent him from testifying before the house but calling him before the senate, is a brilliant move.

The house will be prevented from secrete hearings, then producing Pelosi's version of what transpired.

I liken Trump letting Fauci speak publically to being the same as Trump's daily briefings with the anti-America journalist. Trump is educating the public by letting these people be seen, for who they are, in real time.

The same stands true for state governors being exposed for who, they are.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/04 17:18:42

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 535
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 17:40:45 (permalink)
Let me think... So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

Let me think... She (Nicole Wallace) was thrown off The View like a dog, Zero T.V. Personas. Now Wallace is a 3rd rate lapdog for Fake News MSDNC (Concast). Doesn’t have what it takes!

Let me think... Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!

Let me think... "Concast” should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough. I know him and Crazy Mika well, used them beautifully in the last Election, dumped them nicely, and will state on the record that he is “nuts”. Besides, bad ratings

Let me think... US covid 19 death toll stands at just under 70,000 as of May 4 (actual count - 69,128). The country also saw the single highest daily death toll yet of 2,909 on May 1st, and daily death tolls of 3,000 are expected to be the new normal by June 1st as the economy "reopens". Total estimated US deaths are now expected to surpass 100,000. While new developments in the global pandemic unfolded, the president of the United States of America spent his weekend rage tweeting about crazy conspiracy theories and TV ratings.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 17:53:38 (permalink)
MyLiar #alterego

Let me think...

Wish in one hand & 🐴💩 in the other hand, MyLiar (#alterego), your problem is you "can't think". A non-reversing side affect, produced from long term indoctrination.

Now if you'll excuse me you bore me. 💤💤💤

P.S. Indoctrination is known to produce that drooling, so you may want to go get a tissue. #🤤

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/04 18:27:31 (permalink)
Welp FEMA releases info taken from....... wait for it..... wait for it....😳 MODELS, who knew???

Not the least bit funny, people are dead and more people will die but no problem, the MODELS will blame the White House along with GOP Govenors for opening their states.

That's not funny either, because everyone except the MODELS knew the number one problem was the lack of a drug/medication that can stop/prevent the spread of the virus.

The MODELS also didn't account for a known, in use, field proven drug that only needed approval for use in treating the virus. Nor did the MODELS take into account the time it would take for the scientist & agency's to approve a readily available, used by millions for years without serious affects, showing great promise in the field, as a treatment for the virus.

Nor did the MODELS take into consideration the majority of drugs used in treating viruses comes to America from China.

However, while the MODELS may not have known, Fauci, the FDA, and the CDC knew in plenty of time.... so what the hell took these people so long to approve this known drug, in use by millions for more then a half of a century treating other diseases and now, showing good results in treating the virus especially if the drug is administered at the onset of the virus let alone as a prophylaxis.

60 thousand dead, 3000 a day speculated to die and we hear we need test results and base our decisions on some computer program, that first must receive the answers expected??

BUTT WAIT, an emergency approval comes from the FDA, not for the drug that's been proving itself for weeks now but for a drug that "may" shorten the virus life expectancy by a whopping 30% or to 4 weeks, which ever comes first but only if you need oxygen or a ventilator.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/05/04 18:35:10

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3327
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 12:23:48 (permalink)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-prisons-testing-in/in-four-u-s-state-prisons-nearly-3300-inmates-test-positive-for-coronavirus-96-without-symptoms-idUSKCN2270RX

95-96% percent of prisoners testing positive for Coronavirus have NO symptoms...and these are actual Covid-19 tests for active infection, not antibody testing where some of the AB tests are still of questionable accuracy.  It it is a rather high percentage of the prison population that has tested positive, too. 

So how bad is this virus "really"? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/04/french-hospital-discovers-covid-19-case-december-retested

France has a "CONFIRMED" Covid-19 case from back in Dec. (27th), before word was even out of China about coronavirus.  This person picked it up through community spread as they had not traveled.  It was in the community most likely mid-Dec. in France.....Lot more travel between the US/China than France/China. 

SOOOOOO......this virus has been going around the world for a LONG time already....and many of us on this very website most likely have been exposed to it.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 12:46:35 (permalink)
Good stuff Eyes, thanks for putting the links up.

I saw that story of Covis in France too. Very interesting.

Can't wait to hear the doom & gloom responses.

I have heard of no family or friends getting sick enough to warrant medical attention since we first had a niece get sick back in Dec.

I think I'm also seeing the results of people being locked down too. People getting really testy lately.🙃

Hope all is well with your family and friends.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 13:03:45 (permalink)
Here's more positive news out of Texas regarding the use of Hydroxychloroquine along with zinc to treat nursing home residents testing positive.

https://www.fox7austin.co...ith-hydroxychloroquine

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3327
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/05/05 19:01:23 (permalink)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nil9s3BlNZc

Interesting video, watch before YouTube takes it down.  It is fairly long but, brings up some interesting discussion regarding Fauci, Redfield and big Pharma connections.  
Page: << < ..4142434445.. > >> Showing page 42 of 48
Jump to: