Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 47
Author
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4511
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 10:22:43 (permalink)
JM2
I'm not sure it's Trump's call. It's more of a State's decision. That being said, some states should start getting back to work this coming Monday. Others maybe May 1st, and there are others where it's still up in the air at this point. I think CA extended there shutdown till May 15th. 
Edit: It was LA county that extended till 5/15.

Ding, ding, ding, we gave a winner!

For all those moron, sorry that is being kind, media talking heads and the even stupider people who believe them, they need to go back to 8th grade Civics class ( do they still bother to teach that) and understand how a Democratic Republic (and that’s what the US is) works.

Matters of national scope, as outlined by the Constitution, fall under the purview and responsibility of the federal government, and anything outside of that (there are only a limited number of the — anyone know the number, anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller), falls to the states (I.e. Governors), and below that, Counties or Parishes (government, not churches), then below that, municipalities (I.e. Mayors).

Closing flights from other countries — federal response.

State disaster preparation — state response.

Limiting travel into a state — state response.

Locking down a city — local response.

This is why the federal response with regard to anything outside their lawfully granted powers are called “guidelines,” and serve as well informed suggestions, but carry no weight other than the people providing them.

Opening up the country — reverse order — local decides local, states decide state, federal decides federal.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11395
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 11:30:52 (permalink)
Yes DarDy, this has been discussed previously "The federal government cannot commandeer the machinery of the state governments".

Note: Unless you happen to be (Pelosi) a Mayor, County Commissioner or State Governor, etc. who exercised a dereliction of duty, in time of a disaster. (ie; Katrina, Maria, etc).... THEN it's the responsibility (fault) OF A GOP PRESIDENT.

However, that being said, the POTUS does have one tool at his disposal in overriding a state or local mandate.

The tool is known as "POWER OF SUGGESTION".

So when will Trump begin putting America back to work?

Or will we once again see "dereliction of duty" by local & state leadership for lack of any plan, to have state & local economy return to normal, in a timely fashion.

Looking at the writing on the wall, I see a (subtle) hint, (ie; power of suggestion) directed toward state and local leaders.

Still a bit blurry but it appears to say..... get ready boyz, the train is a'comin'.

In closing, I'm guessing Trump, has "already" started putting America back on line.

I do hope international travel does not reopen. That industry needs some serious attention to prevent a recurrence.... or worse.

Definitely a WAKE UP AMERICA call.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/12 11:50:44

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 532
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 12:46:17 (permalink)
I can’t even imagine what kind of twisted right-wing echo chamber you must be living in if you are able to convince yourself that this is NOT an emergency of national scope.

It is a GLOBAL pandemic. It’s well beyond “national scope” at this point. It’s an international problem.

The federal government just passed two trillion dollars in stimulus spending. 13 million people just filed jobless claims and none of them are going back to work anytime soon. 20,000 + people died in 3 weeks, and that number is still climbing daily. NOBODY has any idea how to get back to normal. Every single state of the union is in a “state of emergency”.

You have to be completely divorced from reality to float this “federalist” argument bullsh1t at this point. It’s absurd.

But hey, any excuse to deflect blame from tangerine manbaby right?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 12:55:11 (permalink)
MyWar
I can’t even imagine what kind of twisted right-wing echo chamber you must be living in if you are able to convince yourself that this is NOT an emergency of national scope.

It is a GLOBAL pandemic. It’s well beyond “national scope” at this point. It’s an international problem.

The federal government just passed two trillion dollars in stimulus spending. 13 million people just filed jobless claims and none of them are going back to work anytime soon. 20,000 + people died in 3 weeks, and that number is still climbing daily. NOBODY has any idea how to get back to normal. Every single state of the union is in a “state of emergency”.

You have to be completely divorced from reality to float this “federalist” argument bullsh1t at this point. It’s absurd.

MyMy aren't we testy today?

So distraught sounding with sign of hate & discontent.

Certainly a symptom of other problems.

Seek help "Schadenfreude" is a sign of concern.

PS. Maybe just due to lack of proper rest. Trouble sleeping? Perhaps a "MyPillow" could help.

HAPPY EASTER.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 13:19:22 (permalink)
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1964
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 13:46:58 (permalink)
Hey I know what to do War-
Just act like nothing is happening as DeBlato and Comeau did while   Govs  in Cal and Washington were locking down.
Hmmm perhaps that's why they  have peaked already and are going on the downslide.
Oh yea- without being the number one State for death and despair--and spreading it to nearby states because of their initial  idiocy.

Orrr we could act like the Dem leaders  and tds folks in the lib news knocking the heck outa T for his racist air travel bans from China and Europe.

Orr we could do as the wicked which of Cal did and encourage folks to keep up as normal and even go to China town for some great food.

Yea that Tangerine manbaby led up down the wrong path-
Sometimes you should write your BS and wait a day to think it over before posting.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/04/12 13:48:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 14:41:49 (permalink)
r3 your advice to MyLiar, "...wait for a day to post" is very good advice.

However, the time it takes for MyLiar to search the internet, then confer with his chatroom advisors.... welp I just don't know if MyLiar could hold his train of thought for another day.

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 17:09:11 (permalink)
MyWar

It appears you were born in the wrong country. I feel sorry for you........and us.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 817
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 17:26:38 (permalink)
MyWar

Still waiting for our libby's and independents on here to post all the intelligent ,compassionate all knowing people who can handle the global pandemic.Just blame the whole thing on POTUS is all ya can come up with.I guess the whole world hadn't had a clue either.Im sure myWar you can fill in for them and get us all back to normalcy.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 17:26:40 (permalink)
JM, I ain't so sure that shouldn't read...... "residing".

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 18:52:45 (permalink)
You're right. 

Tangerine Manbaby/ Pence 2020
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/12 19:07:37 (permalink)
JM2
You're right. 

Tangerine Manbaby/ Pence 2020

😁 STOP THAT......😋
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/12 19:09:14

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 00:49:24 (permalink)
Hmmmm... I see a bunch of weak attempts at clever clapback, but not a single coherent argument for why this shouldn’t be treated like a *national* emergency.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 00:57:16 (permalink)
You really don't see how the country is handling this? The obvious needs to be explained to you? 
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 859
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 08:29:39 (permalink)
You guys still over here bickering over this scam 😂😂😂😂

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 10:32:23 (permalink)
MyWar
Hmmmm... I see a bunch of weak attempts at clever clapback, but not a single coherent argument for why this shouldn’t be treated like a *national* emergency.

CLEVER CLAPBACK

I HAVE NIETHER THE TIME NOR THE CRAYONS TO TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU

Buttt being the guy I am, I had to try, one more time. So pay attention.

To see the person not taking the Covid19 seriously.... look in a mirror.

End of story.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/13 10:34:53

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 10:35:25 (permalink)
“This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it.”
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1964
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 10:48:58 (permalink)
The way I see it this is all Trumps fault- If he had acted sooner and smarter this whole thing woulda affected the whole world, but not the USA.
It all falls on him and no one else anywhere in the whole world.
He is so dumb and irresponsible he will accidentally - or on purpose- kill us all.

Thankfully our National Heroes- Nancy and Chucky and Adam- are gonna get to the bottom of this travesty and expose the whole idiotic conspiracy just before election time  and end the Trump dynasty once and for all.

DREAM ON IDIOTS---

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/04/13 10:50:05
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 11:19:31 (permalink)
r3g3
The way I see it this is all Trumps fault- If he had acted sooner and smarter this whole thing woulda affected the whole world, but not the USA.

So wait is it a local problem that the states have to handle themselves? Or is it a global problem that has affected every developed nation in world? Is Trump a “wartime president” that must defend this nation from an “invisible enemy”? Or are we slinging federalist rhetoric today? Maybe figure out which story you wanna go with and just stick with that one cuz you guys are all over the place.

And how do we feel about trump hinting on Twitter that we might be getting rid of that bum Fauci? OVERDUE I SAY!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 11:51:42 (permalink)
annnnnnnnd now for btdt's thought for a day... 10-4!!

So... Dr/Senator Rand Paul emerges from Covid-19 quarantine and tells of his plight.

The good Dr/Senator explains he thought it best to get tested for the Coronavirus because of his travels, and connection with other people.

Sure enough, the test came back positive and a self imposed 14 day quarantine immediately followed.

Butt now we learn, directly from Dr/Senator Paul (☝not through an internet bobblehead begging for money) that Mr. Rand displayed no known symptoms from having Covid_19.

This of course is known as being an asymptomatic carrier.

Soooooo, might it be possible that Covid-19 was spreading through the US, much much earlier then first suspected, maybe even before the virus was identified by China?

Symtoms of the virus are very flu like, so even those infected and suffering the symptoms, would have no idea, other than to think they suffer from the flu?

Likewise, would other countries seeing a "flu" like outbreak, being otherwise?

Seeing that the virus got it's start in China (how/when/why, remains to be seen) is there any wonder how/when the virus spread the US?

Keep in mind, there's not a national park in the US (including state attractions), that does not receive "bus loads" of Chinese tourist, 12 months a year.

So (not knowing what China knew when), how long before learning of the virus, were US citizens being exposed?

Dr Fauci says many lives could have been saved had lock down been institued earlier.

My thought, and question to Dr Fauci.... how long ago should the lock down have began? Until (reliable test) could be produced, a person wouldn't know they were infected with the Covid-19 let alone precisely where the infected are located.

My second question to Dr Fauci, given his opinion of "lockdown" is based on "hindsight", is how many lives would be saved if the FDA got off it's dead asz and approved a known well used succesful drug for use in treating Covid-19?

So Dr Fauci, how many lives could have been saved, had "you" promoted "hydroxychloroquine" as a treatment. I mean instead of your BS "we gotta test the drug" to assure it's safe for use. HELLO the drug has tested safe for use in millions of patients since 1955??

Least not forget the positive results being reported by doctors, taking it upon themselves, to save lives by administering the drug to Covid-19 patients.

BUTTT wait, a new Dr Fauci emerges..... Doctor of US Economy.

........ end thought of day; draft.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 817
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 11:59:00 (permalink)
Lets put the good doctor on MyWars task force along with Sleepy Joe,Nancy,nadler,schiff,of course comey,and without a doubt Oblamo. Now that's a task force that will get things done.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:13:15 (permalink)
MyWar
“This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it.”

Anti-biotics are used in treatment in "bacterial infections".

Anti-Virals are produced to fight a virus.

A virus like Covid-19 can cause pneumonia. The main causes of pneumonia are bacteria, fungi, parasites, or viruses.

There is however a drug/anti-biotic common to the market proving very successful.

That would be the drug you downplayed with one of your
schadenfreude stories. Remember that drug MyLiar, you call it "fish tank water".

President Trump promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine since first hearing about it's use.

Swampcrats and anti-America journalists immediaitely piled on, playing the drug a death wish.

Dr Fauci runs around on his elbows (dam near up to his shoulders now) saying there must be testing to assure the "safe use" of the drug that's "been in safe use" for a half century.

I'll say one thing for Trump having Fauci speak publicly..... Dr Fauci done flushed "his own" legacy, right down the toilet. Gooder for him.

Shut down the boarders, reinstitute disease testing before issuing visa's and let's get our country back on line.

THE POWER OF SUGGESTION is about to speak.

So MyLiar..... how many lives should have been saved.... had a drug in safe use for 50 plus years, been approved as a treatment for Covid-19.

That's all that was needed, approved for use to treat Covid-19.

Unless you live in Michigan or New York where you would still require the blessing of your Governor.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/13 13:13:32

Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:18:04 (permalink)
Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model still WILDLY off, even after nearly daily revisions.  

Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model still being used as the basis for state lockdowns.  

What has happening/is happening in New York and northern Jersey still has not happened anywhere else in the US.  Back on track to make up nearly 1/2 of all US deaths from this.  NY/NJ still the basis for the Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model

Still no refutation of what Roberty F. Kennedy Jr. has alleged about Gates' world wide vaccination programs.  Not even Snopes coming to the rescue.  

Florida - home of all the spring breakers that were supposed to share the Big Rona and take it home to grandma and grandpa and kill them - astoundingly under-affected.  One of the last states to employ stay at home orders.  Third highest US population.  Highest US population per capita of over 65.  Will be one of the first states to open things back up, along with Texas.  

CDC data on treatment for Influenza Like Illnesses (tracked every year) showing that this MAY have peaked in the US from mid February to early March.  Stay at home orders after this time would have done nothing to slow its spread, and based on the below, likely exacerbated it. 

Data from Germany, Taiwain, Singapore and South Korea - all employing higher levels of contact tracing than the US - showing that primary means of transmission by a LONG SHOT are from repeated, close encounter exposure and not from casual contact or touching surfaces that infected may have touched.  Pretty much showing that mass lockdowns would drastically speed the spread and impact, rather than vice versa.  Like what happened in Italy, Spain and New York City.  

Among western nations, the US infection and death rate per capita among the lowest, and far lower than Italy, Spain, and the UK.  

Looks like Trump's about to tell Fauci, "You're fired."  Fauci gaslighting over the weekend and today at a feverish pace.  

On the home front in Butler County, we're somewhere slightly north of 100 confirmed cases. .05% of our population.  

People everywhere are starting to awaken to the reality of how badly we've been duped and manipulated.  
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1873
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:18:51 (permalink)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You nailed it BTDT! I strongly believe the virus was here looong before........

BH
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2627
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:33:14 (permalink)
rsquared
Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model still WILDLY off, even after nearly daily revisions.  

Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model still being used as the basis for state lockdowns.  

What has happening/is happening in New York and northern Jersey still has not happened anywhere else in the US.  Back on track to make up nearly 1/2 of all US deaths from this.  NY/NJ still the basis for the Gate$Fau$iBir$Univer$istyofWa$hington model

Still no refutation of what Roberty F. Kennedy Jr. has alleged about Gates' world wide vaccination programs.  Not even Snopes coming to the rescue.  

Florida - home of all the spring breakers that were supposed to share the Big Rona and take it home to grandma and grandpa and kill them - astoundingly under-affected.  One of the last states to employ stay at home orders.  Third highest US population.  Highest US population per capita of over 65.  Will be one of the first states to open things back up, along with Texas.  

CDC data on treatment for Influenza Like Illnesses (tracked every year) showing that this MAY have peaked in the US from mid February to early March.  Stay at home orders after this time would have done nothing to slow its spread, and based on the below, likely exacerbated it. 

Data from Germany, Taiwain, Singapore and South Korea - all employing higher levels of contact tracing than the US - showing that primary means of transmission by a LONG SHOT are from repeated, close encounter exposure and not from casual contact or touching surfaces that infected may have touched.  Pretty much showing that mass lockdowns would drastically speed the spread and impact, rather than vice versa.  Like what happened in Italy, Spain and New York City.  

Among western nations, the US infection and death rate per capita among the lowest, and far lower than Italy, Spain, and the UK.  

Looks like Trump's about to tell Fauci, "You're fired."  Fauci gaslighting over the weekend and today at a feverish pace.  

On the home front in Butler County, we're somewhere slightly north of 100 confirmed cases. .05% of our population.  

People everywhere are starting to awaken to the reality of how badly we've been duped and manipulated.  

So is your point that we've been "duped and manipulated" by the medical community?  Drug companies?  The feds?  The governors?  Why would "the dupers" want to literally destroy the economy?  For what reason?  I'm trying to pick out the "motive" for the "dupe" you're talking about. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:47:30 (permalink)
LDD 🙄

Why would "the dupers" want to literally destroy the economy? For what reason?

Did him just said what I thought him just sayed?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 12:54:56 (permalink)
BloodyHand
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You nailed it BTDT! I strongly believe the virus was here looong before........

BH

BH after hearing your story then hearing similar stories including one, from a family member.

I can't help but to believe, the only reaction taking wayyyy too long was coming up with a name.

That and our FDA getting off it's dead asz and approving Hydroxychloroquine, as the primary fixer upper.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/13 13:03:54

Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 13:24:51 (permalink)
LDD

So is your point that we've been "duped and manipulated" by the medical community?  Drug companies?  The feds?  The governors?  Why would "the dupers" want to literally destroy the economy?  For what reason?  I'm trying to pick out the "motive" for the "dupe" you're talking about. 

Well, I'm not sure I've picked out the motive either, but here are 4 indisputable facts.  

1.  The first model Fauci went on a little over a month ago was that in the best case scenario, 2 million Americans would die.  Over 4 million if we did nothing.  This model was from Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College of the UK, and deeply connected to the WHO, based on either data or propaganda from China.  Almost immediately, people in the world of epidemiology began saying, "This is very wrong."  Ferguson still won't release his methods to the scientific community for peer review, despite being asked formally several times.  

2.  The second model Fauci and Birx went all in on three weeks ago was 100% funded by Bill Gates and came out of the University of Washington.  It dialed back the body count in the best case scenario to 100-240K.  It's since been revised several times and now is at 25K-65K.  

3.  Birx said last week: 
“We’ve taken a very liberal approach with regards to mortality.  There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.”

4.  The CDC said last week: 
“In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely, it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’  “In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgment in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely.”

As to motive, here are 3 sets of questions I think we should be asking as we try to figure that out:

1.  Is the WHO truly driven by a concern for global health or by political motivations?  What is their past track record with China?  What is their track record with China in this current situation?  Should they be trusted to shape public health policy in the US?  

2.  What incentive would Bill Gates have to fund this model from the University of Washington?  Is it because he called for a 10 week national lockdown and nobody listened to him?  Is it tied to his investment of $ to find a vaccine for this, in which he stands to make $$$$$ if it is sold globally, and gain even more global influence?  Is he an altruistic humanitarian or is he driven by other motivations in his vaccination development and distribution?  Do Birx and Fauci have something to gain by going all in on his model?  Do they have something to lose if they saw this model and said, "You know what, thanks but no thanks we'll go with something more reliable and that's been peer reviewed since we were so wrong with the first model."  

Why not just say, "We were very, very wrong in our first estimates based on a deeply flawed model.  This isn't nearly as dire as we first thought, although it is still very serious.  And until we have more solid data and models from the world of epidemiology and see what's happening outside of New York City, we're going to make recommendations more slowly and more thoughtfully with regards to how this may negatively impact the majority of America even as we seek to slow and prevent the actual impacts from this virus."  

3.  Why would Birx and the CDC admit publicly that they are counting differently than every other democratic nation in the world?  Does this admission mean that the true data will be skewed to support a particular narrative?  If it is skewed, will it be by hundreds?  Thousands?  Ten thousand?  

post edited by rsquared - 2020/04/13 13:35:16
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7446
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 13:32:47 (permalink)
rsquared
1.  The first model Fauci went on a little over a month ago was that in the best case scenario, 2 million Americans would die.  Over 4 million if we did nothing.  This model was from Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College of the UK, and deeply connected to the WHO, based on either data or propaganda from China.  Almost immediately, people in the world of epidemiology began saying, "This is very wrong."  Ferguson still won't release his methods to the scientific community for peer review, despite being asked formally several times.  

I've tried to look back and find this, but don't see anything with Fauci saying 2 million Americans would die (minimum).  There are about 2 million articles on this pandemic, so hard to find certain things.  If you happen to have something handy, can you post a link?  I had thought that it was always worst case scenario of no actions taken to be 2-4M, which I don't doubt at all.

I am not sure if there is an earlier report than this, but this is the actual report and clearly states "unmitigated" 2.2M for US.  That is assuming that people wouldn't get smart on their own and hunker down.  It was stating that people just go about their normal life without being disrupted by this. 

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf
post edited by Porktown - 2020/04/13 14:06:14
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7446
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/13 13:49:25 (permalink)
rsquared
3.  Birx said last week: 
“We’ve taken a very liberal approach with regards to mortality.  There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem. Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.”

3.  Why would Birx and the CDC admit publicly that they are counting differently than every other democratic nation in the world?  Does this admission mean that the true data will be skewed to support a particular narrative?  If it is skewed, will it be by hundreds?  Thousands?  Ten thousand?  

I think the first part, is more in reference to China and Russia downplaying their death totals.  I think we all agree at this point, that China was not very open about this whole thing.  Personally, I don't think it was a coordinated attack on us, but would not be surprised if this "escaped" from a lab and infected their population and spread.  There were reports of Russia having a spike in "pneumonia" deaths, that weren't called COVID-19 at the same time that Putin was touting how great his healthcare system is and their response to the pandemic being of great power.  I think members of this board with pacemakers or other health conditions, would consider themselves alive right now...  If they were to get COVID-19 and it caused their health conditions to flare up, it was ultimately COVID-19 that did it.  Or, this wouldn't have likely killed anyone, right?

Adding or removing that single word, DEMOCRATIC, makes a huge difference in the second statement.  Pretty sure Spain and Italy have been reporting any deaths they suspect are COVID-19 related.
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 47
Jump to: