Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 23 of 45
Author
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1868
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 14:21:11 (permalink)
A true case of TDS taken internationally- since the House couldn't get it done   lol
Now our enemies will rejoice.
Idiot
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 14:22:45 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Moving a bit muup north of Allegheny 'Country' any info on the medical facilities in Butler County?

This is the latest update from Butler Hospital, which also includes some info from Clarion County.  These numbers don't reflect Butler County or Clarion County as a whole, just the testing and treatment done through those hospitals.  

Butler Health System continues to update the county on its coronavirus numbers. According to Jana Panther, a spokeswoman for Butler Health Systems, Butler Memorial Hospital's number of inpatients being treated for coronavirus-like symptoms has grown by five. 

Of the 16 patients, seven are suspected of having COVID-19 and nine people tested positive. Four of the 16 patients are being treated in the ICU. 

Clarion Hospital is currently treating one suspected case and one confirmed case in the ICU. 
In addition to treating patients, BHS continues to test for COVID-19. Through Friday, the system completed 1,480 tests with 1,142 coming from its outdoor facility. 

So far 86 patients tested positive through BHS testing and 317 people still await results. 
BHS also reported testing data for Clarion Hospital which has tested 285 patients with 231 coming from its outdoor facility. Seven patients have tested positive through Clarion and 52 tests are pending.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11094
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 14:50:32 (permalink)
DarDys
The TP issue isn’t a crime against humanity, it’s a crime against yo hinny. 😃

I'm talkin about the north half of our country where the leaves ain't out on the trees yet and the ones from last year ain't no better than two ply TP on the store shelves. Least not forget there is no health advisory labels...... "leaves of three, let it be".

Where the heck was "Trumps" foresight on that matter???

I say, bring back the "Sears & Roebuck Catalogue" ...... ohhhhh the humanity of it all.🙉

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 15:17:55 (permalink)
Dave, thank you. Would be interesting to know if those patients have the option of being treated with the Hydroxychloroquine and if the area doctors are aware of the latest finding, as was in the report, posted by Pork.

Did some errands this morning. Passed several small industries in my travels. Parking lots looked bidniz as usual. Small stores and outlets had people coming and going. Some wearing mask, most were not.

Meadville Walmart didn't look much different, given the time and day of the week. Home Depot parking lot didn show lack of shoppers.

Haven't tried the new shopping strategy set up by either of those stores. Not likely too either, hell I won't wait in line, for a good steak dinner.

Got to thinkin though, making people wait in line to shop..... 🤔 what better way to create a loss of bidniz???

C'mon man, make people wait in line and allow only one family member at a time..??

GOOD GRIEF how about requiring a face mask or wearing your panties over your head or sumpthin but waiting in a line, until somebody else exits???
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/06 15:19:48

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 15:27:11 (permalink)
https://www.newsweek.com/anti-parasite-drug-used-since-1980s-may-help-stop-coronavirus-new-study-says-1496083

I give it about 2 days till some doorknob eats his dog's Heartguard and then the press says, "People are going to die if they're given this!"  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 16:06:26 (permalink)
rsquared
https://www.newsweek.com/anti-parasite-drug-used-since-1980s-may-help-stop-coronavirus-new-study-says-1496083

I give it about 2 days till some doorknob eats his dog's Heartguard and then the press says, "People are going to die if they're given this!"  

Same stuff we gave our horses to control worms.

DAM now Tractor Supply be admitting customers one at a time.😩

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 428
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 18:33:16 (permalink)
Boris Johnson has been placed in intensive care. Johnson, just like Trump and American conservative media, downplayed the impact of the corona virus early on. Johnson had even gone so far announcing he was "shaking hands with everybody" after doctors and and public health officials had recommended that people stop doing so.

Johnson is the highest profile example of people who had downplayed the seriousness of the corona virus publicly, only to become infected later on. Other such examples include Landon Spradlin, a pastor from Virginia who drove to Mardi Gras to preach and play music. He had claimed in a Facebook post that the "real issue" is that the media is creating fear and panic, however he caught the corona virus during that trip to Mardi Gras and died on March 25th.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 18:36:16 (permalink)
CDC page confirms 8,910 US deaths as of their update at noon today.

However most media outlets are reporting that the US has surpassed the 10,000 threshold

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 19:08:48 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 20:31:30 (permalink)
MyWar

What south korea did right.

You ain't left yet? Don't let the door hit ya in your head, walkin out on your elbows.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/06 20:32:46

JerryS
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 86
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 22:51:03 (permalink)
MyWar

Fake news!  The video implies that Trump didn't listen to the experts.  What do you call Jared Kushner, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh? 
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1861
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/06 23:30:18 (permalink)
I'm beginning to think, instead of rushing out to hoard toilet paper, I should have bought hand lotion instead. Hindsight, I should have had my financial advisor put all my money into Jergens.

BH
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 00:04:15 (permalink)
JerryS
MyWar

Fake news!  The video implies that Trump didn't listen to the experts.  What do you call Jared Kushner, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh? 

Welcome back. 👋

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 00:12:04 (permalink)
BloodyHand
I'm beginning to think, instead of rushing out to hoard toilet paper, I should have bought hand lotion instead. Hindsight, I should have had my financial advisor put all my money into Jergens.

BH

Toilet paper still the best investment if ya bought enough. Another week ya can expect instant returns an double yer money.

Just remember to wash yer hands if ya make change.

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 622
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 06:28:33 (permalink)
Amazingly, nobody is telling us that coronavirus is a biological warfare weapon that WHO has known all about for a while. Now isn't that special? In other news:
https://news.yahoo.com/boris-johnsons-government-reportedly-believes-115000701.html
read this one all the way to the bottom.

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 08:32:16 (permalink)
emitch I don't know if the Covid-19 virus was produced for biological warfare or not.

I do know, we are experiencing a fast moving virus that spreads rapidly around the world as does any virus.

The difference being, in the past, there was treatment "for" and usually "before" a virus became pandemic.

That being said, one would be a complete moron to "not think" just how easy "any" country in the world, could effectively start a biological world war.

Spreading a biological weapon could be so easy... what's in your 😁toothpaste, "Made in China" ?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/07 09:10:42

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7403
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 09:08:27 (permalink)
BloodyHand

BH

I never realized how beat up your hands get from washing properly.  I bought some O'Keefe's Working Hands.  See if that stuff is as good as advertised...

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 09:29:15 (permalink)
We can always count on our enemies, (and the 'Crats) to blame us for all the worlds' woes.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/iranian-official-calls-for-probe-into-us-role-in-creation-of-coronavirus-623736

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 09:35:39 (permalink)
I prefer Jergens, and at the end of the day; Skin So Soft Bath & Body.🤗 Doubles as bug repellent too.🙉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/07 09:36:45

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 10:13:28 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
The difference being, in the past, there was treatment "for" and usually "before" a virus became pandemic.

Looky here Einstein, one of the main reasons that diseases cause pandemics is because adequate treatment options are NOT available. If we had a vaccine or an effective way to treat it, then it wouldn’t be causing a pandemic now would it?

It usually takes 12-18 months of clinical testing before a new vaccine is made available to the public. And it can take months just to develop a vaccine before it’s even ready for the testing phase. This virus only emerged in humans in mid-late 2019. Of course we don’t have a vaccine yet. We don’t have a vaccine for SARS, or MERS, or even AIDS, and AIDS has been spreading through the population since the 70s (if not earlier).

You post a lot of dumb, misinformed crap, but this statement is some next level stupidity. I really hope that nobody takes your sh1tposting seriously.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1868
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 10:25:59 (permalink)
When I was a kid POLIO came along, both deadly and disforming.
I had it- with little or no side effects- almost.
Also had mumps and chicken pox.
Ya never even hear about these things anymore.
Some time later cures came along.

Treatments and vaccines , all too, often comes later.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 11:07:41 (permalink)
EMitch
We can always count on our enemies, (and the 'Crats) to blame us for all the worlds' woes.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/iranian-official-calls-for-probe-into-us-role-in-creation-of-coronavirus-623736

emitch the more scarrierdid part, just how close our enemies are. Only a click of the remote or the touch of a link away.

Change TV channels in either direction or search the internet and find anti-America propaganda being broadcast.

For lack of a better word, I use anti-America. Hell as low as left wingers can get, I don't think they should be classified anti-America.

The internet as compared to TV is still in it's infancy, lending to a fair shot for pro-America advocates to defend against the anti-America activist. That however, is fast becoming difficult, as web sights impose more rules.

All y'all can be the judge, who these new rules and regulations favor.

As for the leader in America's division, hate & discontent, who but the likes of George Soros and company, can control national/world wide TV???

I know of no politician, celebrity, athlete, or business the news media did not try to destroy if they didn't kiss the royal asz of the media.

Look at CNN (Jim Acosta) when Mike Lindell came on board to produce face mask.

At a time when America should be pulling together we have the likes of Lemon, Maddow, Acosta, Fallon, Kimmel, Cobert, and the list goes on, of news anchors and celebrities with the worst anti-America attitudes ever broadcast on public TV.

Speaking of face mask, remember 3-M? Well, after being called out by Trump, 3-M is now providing face mask to America.... from it's mfg plants in China.😷

Some FFT to those who worry for the future of your children and grandchildren, if Pelosi and her house of Swampcrats continue to control our congress.... worry.

All y'all may never know what your life could of been, with the Swampcrats in charge, but yinz sure as hell ought to be able to see the future you & yinz kids can now have.

All y'all be the judge.

PS... not responsible for length (or content) of rants, during Crappie_Slayer suggested lock down. 🤔or was that locked away???

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 11:15:40 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

Looky here Einstein, one of the main reasons that diseases cause pandemics is because adequate treatment options are NOT available. If we had a vaccine or an effective way to treat it, then it wouldn’t be causing a pandemic now would it?

It usually takes 12-18 months of clinical testing before a new vaccine is made available to the public. And it can take months just to develop a vaccine before it’s even ready for the testing phase. This virus only emerged in humans in mid-late 2019. Of course we don’t have a vaccine yet. We don’t have a vaccine for SARS, or MERS, or even AIDS, and AIDS has been spreading through the population since the 70s (if not earlier).

You post a lot of dumb, misinformed crap, but this statement is some next level stupidity. I really hope that nobody takes your sh1tposting seriously.

Thanks for proving just how big an idiot (or immature) you are MyLiar .

There is "no" vaccine/treatment available, from China, as has been in the past?

Mercy you get testy when China comes into the conversation and your recent referral to bogus info coming from Korea has me wondering.

What country are you from, do you live in North America, here on a visa, free education.......

PS Thanks for reading my post... I knew being the liar you are, you can't keep your word.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/07 11:49:37

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 11:26:06 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

MyWar, it is quite obvious that you suffer horribly from a reading comprehension problem. Go back and read BTs post 6 or 7 more times, and maybe then it will dawn on you that he was speaking of developing a biological weapon but also developing antidote that will reverse the process. If you still don't get, then read my previous post and follow the link.
With your brains, surely you're running for some office somewhere on the Democratic ticket, or at least you should be.  None of them know anything either.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 12:17:00 (permalink)
r3g3
When I was a kid POLIO came along, both deadly and disforming.
I had it- with little or no side effects- almost.
Also had mumps and chicken pox.
Ya never even hear about these things anymore.
Some time later cures came along.

Treatments and vaccines , all too, often comes later.

I beentheredonethat and maybe proof after effects can result many years later or maybe just 'oldtimers'.... I dunno.

I agree, it takes time in some cases, for a vaccine/treatment to occur.

However, in times of recent flu viruses we have had access to treatment well in advance of the virus itself.

My first inclination regarding this "novel" virus was time would be needed to study, produce, test, and approve a drug/vaccine.

Now that we see success in using drugs in common practice since 1955 by millions of people, I do wonder about this, another virus, getting it's start in China with no mention of vaccines or other treatment.

At this time, knowing Trump has and continues being a growing challenge to China & China's hold on the world then suddenly, a "novel" China born virus with as yet, no available "approved" treatment".

Welllll ya just can't blame a guy for wondering.

One thing's for certain, ain't the first time I ate crow but for now, who do I trust.... China or Trump?🤔

😳Dang... could "crow" be the next generation of the avian influenza?

Hey, maybe named after me "WunFlu Over Coocoo Nest". 🙈
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/04/07 12:27:18

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 12:43:56 (permalink)
Welp.... news is out about Walmart. Burbot of family who lost a family member from Covid19 sues Walmart for failing to take proper corrective measures.

Only one thing lower than a anti-America jounalist.

Court needs to throw the law suit out.

Imagine what happens next, when stores begin locking their doors in fear of Covid19 lawsuits???

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1861
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 15:25:45 (permalink)
Porktown
BloodyHand

BH

I never realized how beat up your hands get from washing properly.  I bought some O'Keefe's Working Hands.  See if that stuff is as good as advertised...

I've been using Okeefes for years, as I beat my hands up at work. Awesome stuff right there. And the gooder part, you dont need to put a ton on for it to be effective.

BH
JerryS
Novice Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 21:01:23 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

At a time when America should be pulling together we have the likes of Lemon, Maddow, Acosta, Fallon, Kimmel, Cobert, and the list goes on, of news anchors and celebrities with the worst anti-America attitudes ever broadcast on public TV.

They are anti-Trump, not anti-America.  Not everyone shares your views of the man.  I personally think he is a buffoon, but I still think I live in the best country on earth.  Comments like yours just contributes to the division in our society.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/07 22:06:52 (permalink)
Hey JerryS wassup...

Thank you for your comment but I must respectfully disagree.

Trump is Making America Great Again.

The anti-America folks do not want that about America, otherwise they wouldn't be working so hard to stop him.

From your remarks of Trump being a baffoon.... I can see why you think comments such as mine, are divisive to your society???

Good to see you back, stay safe & be well.

JerryS
Novice Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/08 08:28:38 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby CAPTAIN HOOK 2020/04/08 08:50:00
Thanks for the welcome-back. 

You see things too black and white, us vs them, etc...  Just because someone despises Trump, doesn't mean they are a far-left wing, Hilliary lovin, socialist. 
This lock down has given me too much free time and I foolishly dipped my toe into a political debate.  I now regret my decision and I have no desire to continue. 

Take care and have fun in your retirement.
post edited by JerryS - 2020/04/08 08:30:09
Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 23 of 45
Jump to: