Helpful ReplyHot!Coronavirus opinions

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 20 of 48
Author
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2376
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:10:36 (permalink)
Whenever a team does bad or fails to meet the owners standard they fire the head coach ....not the team members or the other coaches .....he's the top dog ...he assumes all the blame or failures ....or accomplishments .  
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1965
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:18:52 (permalink)
This is how things get  outa hand-

We are supposed to be social distancing soo every person you actually come in contact with, or the things they have touched,  put you in contact with each and every person they have touched or come in contact with too.
Kinda like tipping over one domino and the whole line falls one after another.

Sooo I go to the dump today- having a senior pass- I get two trips a week for a year- today was my last pass for the year and they were selling passes at the gatehouse.
A long line confronted me.

OK I get to the gatehouse and an ungloved young lady needs my registration  op license and 5 bucks.
As I had watched I observed no one gloved up passing things back and forth to her.
She is ungloved-- I turn the stuff over to her and she hands me back my paperwork and a new batch of tickets for the upcoming year.

As I see it those things she returned represented germs from each and every person and their handled paperwork she had come in contact with all day.
This is how the virus spreads and is the total opposite of social distancing- all for some bureaucrat to have a record of every senior going to the dump .

I had suspected such a debacle and was gloved up with disinfectant wipes at the ready.

Immediately upon getting a gloved hand on my paperwork it all got completely wiped down inside and out as well as the gloves getting a good wipe before their removal.
Then I wiped down my face and hands.

I gave her a set of gloves and container of wipes too.
Unfortunately the gloves should be changed between each customer to be any protection from passing the virus.

When ya go out and see someone gloved up behind a counter its no good whatsoever if they leave those gloves on all day with repeated customers.
The germs are on the gloves instead of their hands.-
May protect the worker --but not you so don't get all fuzzy feeling protected by that.

Think about this going  for fast food etc etc--

Be very careful out there -- fools abound.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/04/03 12:23:41
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1359
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:20:44 (permalink)
Guess we'll find out in November what the owners decided :)

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 532
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:35:07 (permalink)
rsquared
OK this is it, I promise. If you really want to see what’s going on policy wise and why we’re on our way to record shattering unemployment ...

1. Keep in mind EVERYTHING Fauci and Birx said this week is based on the University of Washington model. They doubled down on it earlier this week. 100-240K dead Americans with CURRENT social distancing/stay at home orders. This was not worst case scenario.

2. Governors are shutting down state economies into May and even June based on this model and what Birx and Fauci said this week. Already in one week in has been off by orders of magnitude in many important ways.

3. Now do some dot connecting ...

Bill Gates to the University of Washington model (hint: he 100% funded it).

Bill Gates to Dr. Birx

Dr. Birx to the Univer$ity of Wa$shington $tudy.

What did Gates demand three weeks ago?

Just for fun and anecdotally (or not) check out Fauci’s love for Hillary Clinton.

Why have neither Birx nor Fauci been vocal in talking about the importance and urgency of serology tests to get America back to work? I mean not a peep.

Not even a whiff of consideration as to whether or not there is some course correction to be made on this lockdown everything mentality that may prevent an economic recession/depression that could be the worst in US history.

100% locked in on the University Of Washington model.

I’ll let you draw your own conclusions and make your own inferences.

Couple pages back I posted an editorial from two doctors and researchers at Stanford questioning Neil Ferguson’s model from the Imperial College of the UK. The doom and gloom model used by WHO from the very beginning, once China finally let the world in on its little secret.

Turns out some stats and data nerds have been asking old Neil to show his work. Ya know, kinda how like we used to have to do in math class. “Boy howdy,” says Neil, “I’d really like to but the code I used is 13 years old and has some glitches and isn’t really up to industry standards, so I’ve got to go back and fix some errors and I’ll get back to ya in a couple weeks time.”

Wanna do some more dot connecting, just for fun? Connect the dots between WHO and China.

And as always, please feel free to draw your own conclusions and inferences.

So you’re saying that Fauci and Birx are part of a liberal conspiracy to wreck Trumps economy and your evidence is that liberal universities funded the models. And also because Hillary Clinton.

We’ll see dude. We’ll see.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1873
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:36:23 (permalink)
From what I understand with the glove's thing. This can have a negative impact on the virus. They're saying to handle things with your bare hands and keep them washed and disinfected and dont touch your face. People wearing gloves have a false sense of security and dont wash their gloves and disinfect them. Yes the virus can and does stick to gloves.

BH
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:43:55 (permalink)
"Why have neither Birx nor Fauci been vocal in talking about the importance and urgency of serology tests to get America back to work? I mean not a peep."
From what I understand the serology testing technology is already here. But not hearing of anyone getting tested.

BH
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:49:51 (permalink)
Just curious, how many dead Americans will it take before you drop this bull5hit narrative? 10,000? 25,000?

I think we might eclipse 10,000 on Monday. We might be over 40,000 by Easter Sunday. Can we maybe stop blaming the libtards at 50k?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 12:59:18 (permalink)
I use gloves and immediately remove them and us disinfectant wipes upon each use.
 A shrot trip to a store and immediate removal and disinfectant upon exit or a situation like in my last post.
Too many keep them on for long periods of time and wrongly feel protected.
Reason - as you said it sticks to the gloves so ya gotta wipe them too before removal and discard after each use.
I don't feel safe reusing gloves.
Think they too often say stuff just to make you feel good- like just wash instead of wearing gloves is used IMO as gloves are scarce as bigfoots .
With the facemask thing they kept saying ya don't need them but now they are getting a little bit easier to find they say ya should wear them.
Sometimes -I think- its just BS alternatives that perhaps do a bit of good to keep people from going nuts till the right product gets more available.
Not quite an outright lie but something ya can cling to and feel a bit protected for while.

Fortunately my Wife makes disinfectant wipes and liquid sprays here at home and has done so for a few years.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 652
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 13:20:38 (permalink)
Even Dr. Fauci has stated that the "models" are useless, but then it seems that they're basing everything they're telling America on those same models. Weird, huh? There's really no true way of telling what the fatality rate will be, and from what we've seen so far, those fatalities have not been separated and categorized as to age, pre-existing conditions, blood type, etc., so they can't really draw a model of that; all they can do theorize. We all just have to do our part to weather this storm.
Meanwhile, American manufacturers are ramping up to provide the much needed equipment. OTOH, a few unscrupulous companies have decided to export some of the equipment at up to a 700% profit. (The American way, huh?). Government says they'll find these guys and crack down hard, (providing it ain't some in the government doing it), in which case it'll quietly go away.

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3326
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 13:54:16 (permalink)
EMitch....you mean 3M??? :-)

Rsquared, Dr. Birx did talk about the antigen testing and how important it was in Wednesday's briefing, I think....but, the media didn't pick up on it much and really "know" what she was saying or how important it was.  I mentioned this on one of the threads on huntingpa the day that she mentioned it.  
I'll be the first in line to get the blood test and to donate plasma if I had it already....

Wife and I were knocked down for several days late Feb./Early Mar. with sever GI, fevers, body aches that was nothing like either if us ever had.  I kicked the fever after 3 days and it took the wife almost a week.  My daughter got the same thing 5 days after us but only took her 2 days to kick the fever.  We had very little, if any, respiratory symptoms though.  Maybe a little cough here and there and some sniffles but with allergy season in full swing, you could probably just chalk it up to that. 

As for Bloodyhand, I'd bet 99.5% you and your wife had it.  Current tests give 30% false negatives right now...(rushed out quickly).  After 13 days (or really, probably longer, if it was 13 days after you first started experiencing symptoms...you were probably exposed 3 to 5 days before that) her viral load was probably diminishing quickly and depending on the sensitivity of the test, may not have picked up on what little virus was left...

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7448
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 13:56:38 (permalink)
r3g3
Sooo I go to the dump today- having a senior pass- I get two trips a week for a year- today was my last pass for the year and they were selling passes at the gatehouse.
A long line confronted me.

Can you clarify this?  Are you talking literal, dump (refuse yard), or is this what you are calling something else?  If so, why are you going to the dump?  And why would seniors go two times per week?  Just curious.  Not trying to debate anything you said.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 13:59:28 (permalink)
r3g3
I use gloves and immediately remove them and us disinfectant wipes upon each use.
 A shrot trip to a store and immediate removal and disinfectant upon exit or a situation like in my last post.
Too many keep them on for long periods of time and wrongly feel protected.
Reason - as you said it sticks to the gloves so ya gotta wipe them too before removal and discard after each use.
I don't feel safe reusing gloves.
Think they too often say stuff just to make you feel good- like just wash instead of wearing gloves is used IMO as gloves are scarce as bigfoots .
With the facemask thing they kept saying ya don't need them but now they are getting a little bit easier to find they say ya should wear them.
Sometimes -I think- its just BS alternatives that perhaps do a bit of good to keep people from going nuts till the right product gets more available.
Not quite an outright lie but something ya can cling to and feel a bit protected for while.

Fortunately my Wife makes disinfectant wipes and liquid sprays here at home and has done so for a few years.

There's also a proper way to remove your gloves and disenfecting that a lot of people are unaware of. I've been wearing my gloves and carrying disenfecting spray and wipes when I venture out too. I Also wear a N95 mask and glasses.

BH
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:05:27 (permalink)
EMitch
Government says they'll find these guys and crack down hard, (providing it ain't some in the government doing it), in which case it'll quietly go away.

This might be in the running for best comment ever!

As for the antigen test, I had read last week that they were still in development and testing phase.  But so many different tests out there, some might be available.  I wish they would make this one of the priorities though.  Like Eyes said, if I knew that I had it, I would take the rest of the day off and give blood right now.

For the part about Fauci and Birx being deep state.  Makes sense.  Contrails is really short for CORONAVIRUS trails.  The deep state has been releasing this in the atmosphere for years.  Only way to avoid it is to buy as much ammo as you can.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:15:33 (permalink)
Pork'
its a proper refuse collection area for a commercial trash to energy co, contracted to the town for all trash collection.

Some weeks dont go at all some weeks go early and again  later, a clean place where ya drive in on a paved area and everything goes into a labeled bin for recycling.
Get 2 bags  week for 5 bucks a year on the sr pass.

Dont like stuff in the garage barrels too long- attracts varmints.

They are predicting CT to be HEAVILY impacted in the next 10 days to two weeks.
Just drove a couple of miles down rt5 and every food store and fast food lace is jammed- people just ignoring their own safety -a well a everyone else they come in contact with- IMHO.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/04/03 14:20:01
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 54
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:17:43 (permalink)
MyWar
So you’re saying that Fauci and Birx are part of a liberal conspiracy to wreck Trumps economy and your evidence is that liberal universities funded the models. And also because Hillary Clinton.

We’ll see dude. We’ll see.

If I recall correctly, I didn't share my conclusion.  

In the big picture, I asked if we should trust two people with little to no accountability to anyone other than themselves to set the US policy on our response to this, whose opinions have been based on two models that have shown serious flaws?  

And in the big picture, I'm asking why there is no national leadership voice suggesting that maybe we should use some other technology available to us to see if there are some ways that we could consider making some course corrections over the next 2 to 3 weeks based on actual outcomes of how this unfolds across the country, and getting people who now have immunity to the virus back to work and kids back to school, to alleviate some of the impact from unemployment rates that will dwarf those of the Great Depression and the health and mortality toll that these economic impacts will have.  

That's as much on Trump and Pence and those in their administration as it is on Birx and Fauci.  The federal response to this from day 1 has been very poor.  I make allowances for the fact that there are no global leaders who were prepared for this, and some of that blame lies with China's attempts to cover this up.  In December and January alone 800K people (including US travelers) entered the US from China.  And in the spirit of being proven wrong, when I said a few weeks ago "The US isn't Italy," I was wrong in that regard, especially in terms of New York City where the majority of those international travelers probably landed and sowed the seeds for what we're seeing in New York City right now.  Kind of surprised LA isn't seeing the same thing, but so far they've been relatively quiet.  

No way to know how many might have been carrying the virus and globally nobody really had a clue about the storm that was brewing.  But the federal response has largely been bumbling and stumbling and not at all cohesive, except for a short period a week or two ago.  

That's how we went from "Let's see where we're at on April 15th," to, "Let's see what's happening on April 30th," to governors saying, "Let's shut it down through the beginning of June."  

There needs to be an adult in the room who steps up and says, "This is absolutely serious and a crisis, and we're seeing that playing out before us.  We don't know what the results will be in terms of severe illness and death, but we want to save as many lives as we can.  The crisis that will be coming from states shuttering their economies for 2 to 3 months could be just as or more serious, and so we want to take a more middle of the road approach and also focus on ways that we may be able to alleviate those problems as well."  

Ideally it'd be the President, but I don't think he could be on point enough to do this because he has to get his jabs in at the media and dislocate his shoulder patting himself on the back.  

The next ideal would be the VP, who has been tasked with coordinating the federal response.  Say what you will of Pence's politics, but he at least seems smart enough and has the humility to speak confidently and coherently, and not act like a jerk.  But he's been muted for some reason.  

Why not the Surgeon General?  

Instead we have two doctors who are experts in their field with seemingly no thought to potential broader impacts saying in one breath, "This is absolutely going to happen based on these models," and then in the next breath saying, "Well, we can't really trust the models."  

But the long term decisions with very long term impacts have been made because there's no coherent federal response from this.  Without that, it's left to state and local governments to make things up as they go along.  

As I've said all along, this is absolutely serious and the challenges to the health care system are also absolutely serious.  Every life matters, and we should do what we can to save lives.  Both from the virus, and from those who will be impacted by policy decisions being made with really no rhyme or reason.  

post edited by rsquared - 2020/04/03 14:20:45
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:25:17 (permalink)
Sounds good r3g3.  Was wondering if that was just your term for something else.  Be careful there, that seems like virus central to me.  

I have no idea how any refuse collector could go without catching this with how many infected cans they have to run into.  I'd be wearing some of those ebola taped shut tyvek suit if that was my job.  I might need that to be a refuse collector during normal times... 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:37:01 (permalink)
rsquared
getting people who now have immunity to the virus back to work and kids back to school, to alleviate some of the impact from unemployment rates that will dwarf those of the Great Depression and the health and mortality toll that these economic impacts will have.  

Agree 100%.  Good stuff.

Agree with much of the other stuff too.  Makes a lot more sense when you write it all out, so others don't fill in the blank spaces.  Which happens a lot on these boards.  But probably took 1/2 hour, if not more after proof reading it!  Ha, ha.  I have done that many times.  Look at the clock and "did I seriously just spend that much time responding to a fishing board about X, Y, Z"...  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:41:39 (permalink)
Agree- couldn't believe they hadn't supplied their employees with gloves at the least.

Yea its about to get nasty here- kinda why I am so anal about gloves- my mask- and sanitizer- as well as keeping close to home away from folks.
Remember the other side of the high mark- it will still be with us for a long time, just not like the high end of the upcoming curve--beware until a vaccine comes along .
Good luck to all- stay healthy.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11401
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 14:43:51 (permalink)
CAPTAIN HOOK
Whenever a team does bad or fails to meet the owners standard they fire the head coach ....not the team members or the other coaches .....he's the top dog ...he assumes all the blame or failures ....or accomplishments .  

Unless the coach works for the Steelers.... but that's another story.

So a football coach should be able to coach and handle any sport 🤔.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:12:51 (permalink)
rsquared
And in the big picture, I'm asking why there is no national leadership voice suggesting that maybe we should use some other technology available to us to see if there are some ways that we could consider making some course corrections over the next 2 to 3 weeks based on actual outcomes of how this unfolds across the country, and getting people who now have immunity to the virus back to work and kids back to school, to alleviate some of the impact from unemployment rates

You are afraid to go to the dump because somebody that works there wasn’t wearing gloves... but meanwhile you want to talk about sending kids back to school and getting people back to work?

I really have no words.
Novice Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:15:08 (permalink)
Porktown

Agree 100%.  Good stuff.

Agree with much of the other stuff too.  Makes a lot more sense when you write it all out, so others don't fill in the blank spaces.  Which happens a lot on these boards.  But probably took 1/2 hour, if not more after proof reading it!  Ha, ha.  I have done that many times.  Look at the clock and "did I seriously just spend that much time responding to a fishing board about X, Y, Z"...  

Haha, right on man!  That's why I hadda tap out a few days ago.  That's my last deep dive on this here.  

The University of Washington study leans very heavily on what is happening in New York City, and extrapolates that to the US.  It's a week old and it is the source of Birx and Fauci saying 100-240K will die in the US if we keep going as we're going with social distancing and stay at home orders.    

So far, it has been relatively accurate over those 7 days in modeling how many deaths NYC will see on a daily basis, because there is good data based on current hospitalizations and ICU cases in how many die from being in that situation.  

What it has modeled for NYC in terms of daily hospitalizations and ICU beds needed has been off by 350-400% every day for the past 6 days.  So it's likely that it's going to be way off in predicting overall deaths for New York City, and hence way off in predicting overall mortality from this for the rest of the US.  

What has also become clear in the last few days is that New York City has been attributing all deaths to COVID if somebody dies and tests positive for COVID, whether or not COVID was considered to be the primary cause of death.  So even then, the stats on mortality from COVID in NYC are not as clear as they should be.  

Italy made corrections to their numbers in that regard last week.  They were pretty big.  

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:19:13 (permalink)
There is nothing we can do now except ride this out and hope that the death toll stays below some of the worst case scenario projections.

In the future though, we might want to chose our elected leaders a bit more carefully.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:26:14 (permalink)
rsquared
So far, it has been relatively accurate over those 7 days in modeling how many deaths NYC will see on a daily basis, because there is good data based on current hospitalizations and ICU cases in how many die from being in that situation.  

“I mean sure Fauci and Birx have been right *so far* but see here is the thing:

University of Washington > Jeff bezos > Hillary Clinton

So any day now, people are just gonna stop dying”
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:26:54 (permalink)
FYI - Here is a good article on testing immunity (serological tests).  It appears there are some available.  Hopefully they become mass quantities.  I am sure when we get past the next few weeks of scary stuff, this will be talked about more. 
 https://www.vox.com/2020/3/30/21186822/immunity-to-covid-19-test-coronavirus-rt-pcr-antibody
Novice Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:27:44 (permalink)
MyWar
rsquared
And in the big picture, I'm asking why there is no national leadership voice suggesting that maybe we should use some other technology available to us to see if there are some ways that we could consider making some course corrections over the next 2 to 3 weeks based on actual outcomes of how this unfolds across the country, and getting people who now have immunity to the virus back to work and kids back to school, to alleviate some of the impact from unemployment rates

You are afraid to go to the dump because somebody that works there wasn’t wearing gloves... but meanwhile you want to talk about sending kids back to school and getting people back to work?

I really have no words.

I'm not the one that was afraid to go to the dump.  

I'm not afraid to be in public places right now, although other than going to the grocery store and gas station, I haven't touched a public surface in 2 weeks or so (I think - days are kinda running together).  Don't wear gloves.  Just wash my hands and say my prayers cause Jesus and germs are everywhere.  

I'm not staying isolated for me.  I'm a wuss and not in the greatest shape for a 45 year old, so I don't know what would happen to me if I got it.  It'd probably be pretty rough for me.  Hopefully not hospital rough, but it could be cause I'm a fat kid and have a little bit of high blood pressure.  But I ain't afraid of death one little bit for me personally.  To live is Christ, and to die is gain brother.  I'm ready to see Jesus whenever He's ready to take me.  

I'm staying isolated for folks who are most vulnerable and susceptible to landing in ICU or dying from this.  They may not be as fearless about death as I am and I don't expect 'em to be.  

I'm staying isolated so I'm not potentially a person who would put added stress on the healthcare system cause health care workers are doing incredibly brave and honorable work right now, and they're asking me to stay home, so I am.   

I have 3 kids.  One in college, one in 10th grade and one in 4th grade.  I would not be concerned about sending them back to school if they showed that they have had this virus and have the antibodies against it.  Either way, we're keeping them isolated for now too, out of concern and respect for others.  No hanging out with friends, etc.  But yeah, if they showed that they had this, I'd send 'em back.  Gonna have to do it at some point anyway.  Can't live in fear for the rest of our lives.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:33:21 (permalink)
MyWar
Just curious, how many dead Americans will it take before you drop this bull5hit narrative? 10,000? 25,000?

I think we might eclipse 10,000 on Monday. We might be over 40,000 by Easter Sunday. Can we maybe stop blaming the libtards at 50k?

My my, don't somebody, sound testy today?

Does seem strange this Coronavirus began in Wuhan.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology in China indeed posted a job opening on November 18, 2019, “asking for scientists to come research the relationship between the coronavirus and bats.”

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2376
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:34:50 (permalink)
Has immunity to "this virus" been proven 100% by those that had it  ? If so I'd like to read the results and medical proof.  Must have been a fast study because this virus isn't that old. I believe most are going on old studies and hoping this one follows those same reports gathered from other viruses .....but ...maybe yes ...maybe no ?  Time will tell the unknown.
Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2068
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:38:07 (permalink)
I havent seen data that said conclusively that having and recovering from the virus will make someone immune to reinfection. I understand the presence of antibodies would help, but has enough information been gathered yet to answer that question?

If someone has definitive information on that can they please provide the source... I would seriously love to see that being true, but dont want to risk a false sense of security that could end poorly for someone vulnerable.
post edited by Fisherlady2 - 2020/04/03 15:43:03
Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2068
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:39:19 (permalink)
Captain, you typed faster than I did, lol
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/04/03 15:45:39 (permalink)
MyWar
There is nothing we can do now except ride this out and hope that the death toll stays below some of the worst case scenario projections.

In the future though, we might want to chose our elected leaders a bit more carefully.

We did chose "much" more carefully in 2016 and will re-elect in Nov "20" but the really great part is...... it piszes you off.

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 20 of 48
Jump to: