Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 47
Author
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2027
  • Reward points: 0
2020/03/13 12:56:43 (permalink)

Coronavirus opinions

I don't know what to believe in regard to the overwhelming amount of information about this virus. Is it the correct thing to do to shut down so many scheduled events, school closings, travel restrictions etc? Or are we over reacting as how to deal with this situation. I'm an old man and in all my years I have never experienced anything such as this except the time many years ago when I was just a young boy, probably under 10, my family was quarantined in our house because one of my older sisters had scarlet fever. That's the way things were handled back them. I'm really interested in what other people think about the way not only this country, but how other country's are trying to cope with this virus.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1873
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/13 13:47:57 (permalink)
I'd love to way in on this with you in detail, but unfortunately I need to be careful. What I can tell you is I've had to do tons of research on this in the last week. The BIG problem in this country is getting tested. Especially in PA. If zero people get tested in Erie county, then how many confirmed positive tests do you have in Erie Co.? Stay tuned! For me, I will remain under self quarantine.

BH
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11381
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/13 14:24:06 (permalink)
Bloodyhand hopefully we're not hearing of illness but should that be the case, Godspeed with recovery.

The problem is, there as of yet, no vaccine which I find strange because in the past, no matter the strain of the virus (or mutation) vaccines (produced in China) were always readily available and available "before" the virus (usually originating in China) reached the US.

I also understand, as with the common flu virus" the elderly (that would qualify me and my wife) and those with undelying health issues are more prone to the affects from "Covid19". Such is the case in a Washington State nursing home where, at last count, 31 have passed. [May they rest in peace🙏]

So, to stop the spread of a fast moving virus, the best alternative is to keep large crowds of people from gathering until such time the virus runs it's course, or enough vaccine can be produced to treat those in need.

As for testing, one only seek medical attention from one's health care provider. If preliminary test indicate the need, Covid19 test will be conducted.

Let's face it, test kits would be hoarded by the selfish. Plus you might test negative today but a few days later begin to feel poorly. How many test kits would it take per person.

Myself, leave the test kits for those in dire need so treatment may begin sooner rather too late, as has happened in Washington State.

While I take the outbreak very serious, like bigfoot, I come from the era of small pox, scarlet fever, and 3-day measles.

I also come from the age of politicians, with only their careers in mind and cannot focus on issues at hand.

Add to that, a news media that hypes current conditions for the purpose of increasing ratings, thereby generating tons of money from sponsors, wishing to sell their imported products to the viewers.

My priority at the present, is calculating the amount of time I may need use, both sides of my toilet paper.

Forgive me for poking fun, but in my book, humor is the best medicine.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/13 14:35:10

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1962
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 09:43:32 (permalink)
After 29 Cruises  got sick on my last one.
On the 14th of last month ended up in the ships Er and was bedridden for the last 3 days of a 15 day trip to the Carib.
Been sick ever since- even with my Dr here at home putting me on some pretty heavy antibiotics and other meds.
Needless to say have been a absolute student of Coro-.
Back to the Dr later this am with a kinda relapse hopefully for more antibiotics and respiratory meds for my nebulizer.
Although Coro- has been heavy on my mind am convinced I dont have it and fear many are jumping the gun with it.
Know several hypo types who are likely already waiting in Wall mart lots to be tested when they have zero symptoms and will clog the system for those who really need the testing.
Its certainly out there but remember the young and strong will be OK, most likely, even with it and most with it get through  without even really knowing they had it.
Its gonna get a lot worse IMHO before it gets better and the press will make it look even worse than that.
People in my group- over 70 with underlying conditions are the ones that are in real danger of very severe consequences and make up -in the US- by far the most fatalities.
If your there use common sense and stay close for a month or so- no matter how cabin crazy ya get.
Good luck - stay cautious and use common sense.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/03/14 09:44:42
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4507
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 10:03:19 (permalink)
My concern with this is “crying wolf,” whether out of caution, political theater, or genuine concern.

In context, either globally or domestically, this virus, in terms of getting it, let alone dying of it (unless in a demographic that is susceptible to any respiratory illness), is next to nothing.

What happens if this runs it’s course, which it will, viruses do, and the US catch total is under 25,000 and the death total is under 250 (it’s running about 1%), then the next one comes along, and it will, and the country recalls all of what happened the last time and says, not this time, and the “this time” is something really nasty and really deadly?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7444
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 10:43:18 (permalink)
Maybe this country will learn from the absolute gaff of this. Other countries had millions of rapid tests developed and ready before outbreak in their countries. They are the ones that discovered that most young and healthy react to this like a cold or no symptoms. They used it to do their best to contain. Their “numbers” look high, but mortality rates are lower and hospitals are overly filled. Here, we have no idea who has and who doesn’t, since barely any tests. We have a leader that is more worried about keeping “numbers” low, rather than keeping actual infections low. Don’t let that boat dock, since it would raise the numbers??? One that loves to play the narrative that this is nothing and overblown and has many of his supporters toting the same line. He is very fortunate to have major sports leagues that shut things down on their own. State governments that shut down schools on their own. Mostly affecting the lives of those that this would be the common cold the most.

80 years old and older is over 14% mortality rate. 70 and older is 8%. Be fortunate that those 50 and under are stopping everything for you, if you are in this group. Some don’t sound very grateful for the mass disruption, for YOU and your age group. I see the same on Facebook. No doubt, it is “nothing” for most of us younger and healthy. Yet our kids are pulled from schools and racking up baby sitting bills. All sports leagues postponed with no refunds. Us invested in the more growth style investments are down 20%.

If you think this is really some Democratic hoax, then why wouldn’t they keep everything open and wipe out the senior group, which are overwhelmingly Trump supporters?

Can some of you just stop with the right wing Fox News bs line. There are millions of people disrupting their lives for YOU.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 10:46:55 (permalink)
^^^^^^
2% mortality so far in the US.
1 of the problems are there's nobody with anti-bodies in their body. Which means the virus can run a muck un-blocked. This virus is Extremely contagious. According to some health care annalist's predictions, 50% of our population could contract this within a year. That math is staggering. Even at 1%, figure that out. Lets hope they're wrong.

BH
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 10:58:18 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lucky13 2020/03/19 10:28:47
Porktown
Maybe this country will learn from the absolute gaff of this. Other countries had millions of rapid tests developed and ready before outbreak in their countries. They are the ones that discovered that most young and healthy react to this like a cold or no symptoms. They used it to do their best to contain. Their “numbers” look high, but mortality rates are lower and hospitals are overly filled. Here, we have no idea who has and who doesn’t, since barely any tests. We have a leader that is more worried about keeping “numbers” low, rather than keeping actual infections low. Don’t let that boat dock, since it would raise the numbers??? One that loves to play the narrative that this is nothing and overblown and has many of his supporters toting the same line. He is very fortunate to have major sports leagues that shut things down on their own. State governments that shut down schools on their own. Mostly affecting the lives of those that this would be the common cold the most.

80 years old and older is over 14% mortality rate. 70 and older is 8%. Be fortunate that those 50 and under are stopping everything for you, if you are in this group. Some don’t sound very grateful for the mass disruption, for YOU and your age group. I see the same on Facebook. No doubt, it is “nothing” for most of us younger and healthy. Yet our kids are pulled from schools and racking up baby sitting bills. All sports leagues postponed with no refunds. Us invested in the more growth style investments are down 20%.

If you think this is really some Democratic hoax, then why wouldn’t they keep everything open and wipe out the senior group, which are overwhelmingly Trump supporters?

Can some of you just stop with the right wing Fox News bs line. There are millions of people disrupting their lives for YOU.

I don’t think this is some Dem hoax ( not to say both sides will not attempt to take advantage politically somehow), but neither is it the fault of the President, just like H1N1 was not Obama’s doing (far more deadly of a disease, but again, in the scheme of diseases, not much).

It is America becoming complacent to the nasty stuff, of which this is extremely minor (remember Ebola fatality rates), around the world.

It has disrupted my life in ways you will never know. That is why I’m writing that if this doesn’t turn into something major, the next one down the pike will get less and less attention. And that one might be serious beyond cancelled school or events.

And please keep this thread civil and stop with the “Fox News (which I do not watch) insults. If you are going to be a jerk, go to the Trump thread where it is expected.
post edited by DarDys - 2020/03/14 11:03:31

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 650
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 11:05:45 (permalink)
Porktown
Maybe this country will learn from the absolute gaff of this. We have a leader that is more worried about keeping “numbers” low, rather than keeping actual infections low. Don’t let that boat dock, since it would raise the numbers???

Pork, I thought you were an educated person? Are you serious? Surely you can see that a cruise ship with its thousands of passengers and crew is nothing more than a huge incubator? I can't think of anybody who would want those people to get loose into the general population (without knowing about the virus one way or another), and if a carrier, allow them to spread the virus.
Porktown

And can you just stop with the "Hate America" speech. Everybody, (and I mean everybody including the President) knows this is a very serious situation. We will overcome it; it's just a question of when. By the VPs task force orders, the finest labs in America are on it. Have a little faith!

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 11:15:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby CAPTAIN HOOK 2020/03/14 11:25:23
Those on the cruise ship were denied port, due to having to report their numbers. He said it on live tv, the reason he didn’t want them to port. Just like any other effected population at the time, they would be under quarantine.

How does South Korea have millions of rapid test kits available before an outbreak there? Because they invested in it while still in China. Trump JUST ordered rapid test kit development... That is an epic failure. The truth is not anti-American.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2376
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 11:22:51 (permalink)
Reality check ......All I can say is look at Italy the latest major country affected ....read their stats and look at the chaos and the problems now and into the future ...are we next ? 
Possibly ....it is here ..uncontrolled !  I don't think the media is blowing smoke like so many seem to believe every day . I'll listen to scientists and medical professionals not politicians trying to sugar coat problems !

Why would people take a chance and not take precautions whether it escalates or stays low.

Some people love to gamble with high stakes and not face reality ....to prove what ?    
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 11:36:10 (permalink)
100% Captain.

I just find it very odd, that most of those that “feel this is all overblown”, are in the concern population.

I rarely hear anyone that isn’t in that population, complaining about life stopping. They understand the overall good for society in the sacrifice. Even when they have very little concern of their own health. Many losing money every day, jobs in jeopardy, and trying to figure out what to do with their kids.
BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 11:46:51 (permalink)
I'm not exactly sure what the he!! I have. They wont test me. I can tell you what I dont have, and that's the flu(been tested). I have every symptom of the flu. Fevers are finally gone, body aches, chills, diarrhea, headaches, and the biggie, a chronic cough that almost feels like it wants to slip into pneumonia. 
Besides my wife, I have passed this along to ZERO people. Like I said in a previous post, I've done a ton of research. I have a lot of elderly in my family and would hate myself if I gave them a potential deadly disease. Day 7 btw.

BH
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 12:05:38 (permalink)
To get back on track here, I just got off the phone with a life long friend who just happens to be very involved in the healthcare field, hospital pharmacist for 30 years, who is right in the middle of this from both a professional and personal stand point. He told me the only solid information that he is getting is on two fronts — the elderly, who are susceptible to respiratory issues, should locked down (as in no visitors to nursing homes) and the virus dies at increased temperatures and increased water conditions. His hospital system administration is expecting the virus to decrease as spring progresses.

I asked him about testing and his response was testing should only be administered to those showing symptoms, after testing for all other respiratory issues are completed first to rule those out, in order to not spread other diseases for no good reason.

Sorry, no link because it was an actual phone conversation with no narrative agenda.

BloodyHand
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 12:17:58 (permalink)
Not in our neck of the woods. 2 ways to get tested. 1- prove you were in contact with someone who has already been tested positive. 2- Be hospitalized by their symptoms.

BH
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 12:39:53 (permalink)
Good luck BH ....hope testing is eased up to include all flu like symptoms soon.....it would only make sense to clarify that it's not COV-19 .

I've had cough that is about 3 weeks old ....nothing else just a cough ...Dr. says it's a mix of nasal viruses ...one comes and goes and you can pick up another completely different nasal virus . ....crazy stuff .     
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 12:58:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby JM2 2020/03/14 13:18:28
Here is some “official” hospital info from my pharmacist friend. It comes from Mass General in Boston.

Just got this email from a friend. The information comes from a nurse at Mass General in Boston. It was given out to all employees. Worth reading.

Subject: Stanford Notes on Coronavirus
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can you know if you are infected? By the time you have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% fibrosis.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning: Take a deep breath and hold it for more than 10 seconds. If you do this successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, there is no fibrosis in the lungs; it basically indicates no infection. In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and then the lungs. That's very dangerous.
Please send and share this with family and friends. Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS:
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees C. (About 77 degrees F.) It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it goes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface, wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasize enough - drink plenty of water!
THE SYMPTOMS:
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 621
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 13:18:12 (permalink)
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 13:57:24 (permalink)
Good read .....thanks
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 13:59:12 (permalink)
Problem SOLVED-------
Over in India they are drinking cow urine to ward of Corno==
Just when ya start comparing numbers between the US and other places----
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/03/14 14:08:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 14:40:52 (permalink)
My turn..... my turn.

The most deadly virus to ever hit the U.S, is the Media-BS virus.

As soon as one hype dies down, the Media-BS virus mutates to another.

As soon as the medical experts come up with information for the public, Media-BS mutates and regurgitates into other symptoms hoping to panic.

Personally, I see public events closing down out of fear over contracting Media-BS Virus.

Media-BS virus, once started. cannot be stopped until it totally destroys (the career) for anyone who opposes it.

In this case... regarding Covid-19; Doctors, Scientist, Health Officials, Politicians are most susceptible to getting infected with constant "asz knawing" by the Media-BS virus.

First symptoms appear as fear of telling the full story. As example, a bobble-head MD appears on a network such as FoxNews.

The MD is posed a question about seeking test for Covid-19 from ones Doctor.

The MD immediately answers "health care providers do not want to test you" then stops short of saying because you do not show definite signs of having Covid-19 virus. The MD also fails to mention facilities, better prepared for testing, are available where you won't affect other patients.

How about the Media-BS hyping lack of hospital beds but drops that boogeyman, when told the majority of cases require no hospitalization, sooooo Media-BS virus mutates into OMG there's not enough breathing ventilators annnnnnd, continues to destroy it's host.

Anyways... long story short, anytime mass medical treatment is required theres a system called triage........ Triage: The process of sorting people based on their need for immediate medical treatment as compared to their chance of benefiting from such care. Triage is done in emergency rooms, disasters, and wars, when limited medical resources must be allocated to maximize the number of survivors. Triage in this sense originated in World War I.

So what happens when this Covid-19 fades finally fades away???

ENTER STAGE RIGHT.....

Burbotfish-BS virus...... if you or a loved one were infected, thought you were infected, wanted to be infected, orrrr was refused infection of Covid-19 you may be entitled to compensation.

CALL LowerThanSnailChyt and as always "free..... free free, if we don't get money for you". Call now, operators are standing by.

😁😁😁 wait for it......

BUT WAIT........ Buy one complaint and get the 2nd complaint at half price..... just pay separate fees.

🙈🙈🙈

As said in other conversations, I come from the era of chicken pox, 3-day & 9-day measles and hiding under our desk.... from Russia.

Be safe, be well, & tight lines.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/14 14:49:19

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2027
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 15:01:16 (permalink)
Thanks DarDys for the very helpful info. I have been feeling poorly since last Tuesday. Doc put me on Amoxicillin. Still not well. Stuffy and runny nose, chest congestion and cough. Went to local Medwell saw different doc. He said it might take 6 or 7 days for the antibiotic to work and to gargle with salt water. Temp normal. I asked him if thought the situation in regard to the virus was as serious as we are led to believe. He shook his head "yes." I told him I heard somewhere that people in Iran where dying by the thousands.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 15:16:33 (permalink)
Hope you feel better Bigfoot. If you have a runny nose, it is not Coronavirus. But I’ve hear that Corona beer helps a runny nose. Not really, but you just don’t care.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 15:45:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/03/15 01:32:38
DarDy, beer is sold here, in the local Walmart.

NOT a good idea to ask an associate where ya can find
a case of "Corona". Unnnnnless you first mention, you have the limes.

ummm, that's limes, as in fruit and not lymes' as in ticks.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/14 16:09:44

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/14 22:37:19 (permalink)
Can the Coronavirus survive in shipping containers, etc, etc, etc.

What do you know, right after we learn the virus can survive on metal and other surfaces.

😯MG I touched a gasoline nozzle right after touching the key pad right after inserting my plastic into the card reader.

🤔 What If the virus can survive, in shipping containers and those containers are filled with toilet paper, from China.....😳

Oooor could this be just the most recent boogeyman????

BTW antibiotics are not effective for viral conditions.

Existing antivirals are being tried but unfortunately, as has been proven, no one antiviral is effective against all viruses. In other words, treatment must be virus specific.

To say other country's have had treatment and are treating is not exactly true. "Experimenting" however, might be a more precise word.

Experimenting with materials such as "zink" which is found to be the main ingredients in across the counter cold & flu treatments.

Ever heard of "Zicam" a Homeopathic treatment sold in stores everywhere. Taken at first signs of a cold or flu, shortens the life and effects of the virus.

🤔 Just another bottle of "snake oil" or maybe not, when one learns how the zinc, in Zicam works.

Not proven to be effective against Coronavirus as of yet.... takes time but Korea is prescribing zinc, as well as other treatments effective against other viruses.

Up until last year, Zicam was a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Let me think.... melting tablet on my tongue vs sticking sharp pointy things in my arm😯 (or other places🤗) filled with what ever the hell 🤔the pointy thing might be filled with.

Update...... Bogus Coronavirus test kits already being confiscated.

Take care, be safe, tight lines.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/14 23:05:37

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/15 10:18:40 (permalink)
r3g3
Problem SOLVED-------

But if we get rid of all the cows in order to prevent climate change from cow farts (burps, actually, but ruminant biology doesn’t matter), where will we get the cow urine to treat viruses?😀

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/15 11:27:40 (permalink)
DarDys
r3g3
Problem SOLVED-------

But if we get rid of all the cows in order to prevent climate change from cow farts (burps, actually, but ruminant biology doesn’t matter), where will we get the cow urine to treat viruses?😀

We import it from "India"..... 🤗Problem solved.

'cept "India" probably imports high ly concentrated stuff from China and cuts it with water (imported from China) before exporting the the refined medication to America.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/15 11:31:01

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/15 11:38:52 (permalink)
News reports are getting overhyped to the point of idiotic.
One new case in this State.
One death in another State.
Foreign leaders getting tested- even though they have no symptoms.
This celeb or politician is in self quarantine because they were at function where someone later tested positive.
This Dr says that and another Dr says something similar but different.
Its nuts and causes some to panic.
Cant wait for  vigorous testing and bigger numbers.
Heads will explode---
Sometimes think this over reporting and breathless overreaction causes more problems than the disease itself.
No real TV news anymore besides this --ad nauseum.
Now some idiots wanna let the prisoners outa jail till this over -yippee --and this is news??

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/03/15 11:42:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/15 11:40:08 (permalink)
Interesting news, regarding my article on the "Media-BS" virus.

Anybody see the interview between Don Le'Mon (a/k/a: stinkfinger) and past Ohio Gov. John Kasich???

Don't play by the rules and you become the wrath of journalism.

Worth waiting for the video to load.... just unreal.

https://www.realclearpoli...ought_he_did_fine.html
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/03/15 11:48:36

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4131
Re: Coronavirus opinions 2020/03/15 11:51:55 (permalink)
Overhyped for majority of us...yes

80 years + and those with immune issues I'd be more vigilant.

Im more worried about panicky masses and financial mess that will occur before this finally dies down.

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 47
Jump to: