Helpful ReplyHot!Out-n-About..... Again🤗

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 8 of 10
Author
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 13:44:33 (permalink)
Here’s a video I came across while checking out the sand flea flies. The guy seems to be a guide in the area you’re fishing. He uses light tackle while beach fishing with bait. He also has a website  with more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5DKyM4ng3M

https://www.youtube.com/c...FAg?sub_confirmation=1

website

https://www.staybummy.com
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9982
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 14:04:34 (permalink)
rsquared.... poboy sams [burb] funny you should ask? 😛

After testing many area restaurants, (excluding, BurgerKing, McDonalds, Arby's,) we have comprised a list of three facilities of which, we return. Unfortunately due to site policy, those eateries must remain secrete as "spotburning" is forbidden. 🙈

Honestly, we found none of the "big billboard" restaurants worth returning and the smaller "mom & pop" eatery's way more gooder. Including a "China Dragon" with the 'best' fried rice.

Just had dinner at one such place where poboy's is on the menu and I plan to return sometime in the very near afternoon for one of them puppies. Speaking of puppies, I can't stand "hushpuppies" and once tried getting legislation passed, to outlaw them things. Not no more, at least served, at our new found place of fine cuisine.

Did I mention how delicious my stuffed crab, fried shrimp, cole slaw, and 'swamp soup' tasted? OMG osh..... fresh deep fried coconut shrimp... lots & lots of deep fried shrimp... I can't begin to tell ya 'bout the shrimp. 😁

Paid parking at the beaches isn't the norm but where charges do exist, ya have a choice of 4 hrs or all day. Also, the boat launch at Fort Morgan Park charges a fee to launch/park along with (more) fees for those parking a vehicle should they be going afloat. As for using the park beach..... I ain't been towed away yet..🤑

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 14:13:41 (permalink)
Eyes thank you very much for the info on the RV Park. I'll definitely be in touch with those folks. Site map looks great as do the monthly sight fees. I'll use my 'puter to do a fly over with "Google Earth" for better look see.

Looking forward to checking the other links as well.

Thank you again.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 14:25:37 (permalink)
JM thanks for taking the time to post the links to "bummy". That guy is well known around the area.

I saw him fishing at Perdido but he was with a client so I stayed away. No problem knowing who he is when seeing him on a beach. All his fishing gear plus his cameras, the dude is a one man production crew.

Speaking of the Perdido area, sounds like a good place to try and wet a line this afternoon.

Weather dude changed the forecast "again" and has delayed the arrival of rain.

I have no idea if the surf may be a problem as the wind is SSE at 15 MPH but I'm gonna find out.

rsquared
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 17:23:31 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

Yeah, too bad it is too cold in PA to support redfish in the lakes.
In TX, they do stock them in some freshwater lakes that stay warm throughout the year.  They can't reproduce in freshwater so it is a put and take fishery, like our pelletheads.....would much rather catch a redfish!

Can you imagine chasing schools of reds and stripers intermixed at Arthur?

https://www.outdoors360.com/know-can-catch-freshwater-redfish-get-huge/

If the PFBC really wants to get those alewives under control, that'd certainly be one way to do it!  

Have read a bit about those freshwater reds.  Did you ever target them when you lived down there?
rsquared
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 17:28:29 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Honestly, we found none of the "big billboard" restaurants worth returning and the smaller "mom & pop" eatery's way more gooder. Including a "China Dragon" with the 'best' fried rice.

Just had dinner at one such place where poboy's is on the menu and I plan to return sometime in the very near afternoon for one of them puppies. Speaking of puppies, I can't stand "hushpuppies" and once tried getting legislation passed, to outlaw them things. Not no more, at least served, at our new found place of fine cuisine.

Did I mention how delicious my stuffed crab, fried shrimp, cole slaw, and 'swamp soup' tasted? OMG osh..... fresh deep fried coconut shrimp... lots & lots of deep fried shrimp... I can't begin to tell ya 'bout the shrimp. 😁

The mom and pop places are absolutely the way to find the best food down there!  

If for some reason your travels take you across I-10 or Hwy 90 across Mississippi, hit up the Harbor View Cafe in Long Beach, MS or Pirates Cove in Pass Christian, MS.  Harbor View has EVERYTHING.  Pirates Cove is THE place for Po Boys - the rest of my family loves the roast beef ones.  They're good, but I just cannot pass up a shrimp po boy when I'm there.  And if yer diggin real southern hushpuppies now, Pirates Cove has the best I've ever had.  They put just a hint of diced jalepenos in theirs.  

If ya ever see fresh fried speckled or white trout on the menu, try some of that too.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 20:17:35 (permalink)
Welp good to know I can get speckled trout at a restuarant cause If I had to depend on "catching" fish, I'd likely starve.

Fished til sunset at Perdido Key..... I need a poboy.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Estimate 40 yds from shore but needed to throw yards past to get the bait to sink near the base of the piers. Dang water is so deep, throwing to the top of the base then letting fall off, had the bait halfway back to shore by the time the sinker found bottom.

Tried FishBites and dead shrimp using Carolina Rig, tossed jigs with both plastic and shrimp, and tried a spoon for 3 hours this afternoon. Hell, I couldn't even snag a bridge pier and fake an action shot.😡

Dauphins were swimming the channel putting on a nice show.

Difinitely rain tomorrow with windy conditions over the next couple days and daytime temps in the low 60s.

Attachment(s)

rsquared
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 23:01:46 (permalink)
Dang, that looks pretty fishy.  

Perdido Key - is that in Florida?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 23:19:07 (permalink)
Eyes my wife and I watched a "johnny boat" buzzing around the (ooops...not lagoon) "Bayou Saint John" while we fished the East Point Perdido Key today.

I don't know if something like that would be legal on PA waters but dam, sure is tempting to find out.

Dude throwing the cast net was impressive. Somethin tells me he's had some practice.

Those guys surfing the boat wake was cool. They're gonna have a hell of a paddle back, I'm thinkin.

Texas RV Park on my travel planner. We booked another park already for the same time next year, but a week or two stop ain't out of the question, then book long term for 2021-22.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/02/12 23:48:42

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/12 23:20:37 (permalink)
rsquared
Dang, that looks pretty fishy.  

Perdido Key - is that in Florida?

Gotta watch the boundaries for sure Dave. 😁

We were fishing under the "Perdido Pass" bridge at Alabama East Point/Florida Point.

The state line going out to the Gulf is at Flora-Bama on RT 292 and follows the center of "Old River" through Perdido Bay and up the Perdido River.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/02/12 23:50:08

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7102
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 09:03:25 (permalink)

That place looks super fishy.  I'd definitely hit this one up again.  See if that Bama Beach Bum has any videos on sheepshead, if you haven't watched his entire channel!  That has to be one of his spots.  I'd pay close attention to the date that he posted, which might not be the date he is there, but hopefully close.  What works in Feb, likely is not the same as April or June.  Many of the saltwater species are migratory and a 1-2 week change is huge.

Maybe even find out how much it is for him or someone to guide you.  If not super expensive, he might just tell you to make some minor adjustments that triggers fish or major adjustments in location/technique and go from skunk to on fish just about every time out.  Or at least give you confidence to keep trying a certain technique that you are using and the fish just aren't cooperating, but usually do.  I know for certain, I have tried techniques, at various places, freshwater or saltwater.  Get skunked and never try again.  Multiple years later, watch someone doing the same exact thing, destroying fish.  But in my mind, that technique was not worth trying again.  If you are planning to winter bird the Gulf Coast on an annual basis, think of whatever you pay as a 10-15 year investment.  Really, what is the difference between that and taking a woodworking class?  Just refining your skills from someone that is a real expert.  He might even take you to some spots that you haven't been to.  Ask him how to fish other areas during the season you are there.  I am sure if you hire him, he'll likely give you knowledge beyond the spot you are fishing.  If you do it, take a notebook and take notes!

post edited by Porktown - 2020/02/13 09:52:17
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 09:31:44 (permalink)
As a disclaimer, I have never hired a guide...  I have been on multiple charter boats, but going to the Gulf Stream trolling baits larger than what I usually catch on land, didn't help me much surf fishing.

But I have learned many techniques and refinements from guys that I have fished with, both fresh and saltwater, that likely never would have figured out on my own.  When I get to the point of retirement and find that perfect place to fish, I tell myself now that I would hire a guide to cut down on the learning curve.  But I'll probably continue to do what I do now.  Watch videos and and pre-plan for trips months in advance, think about fishing that area as I fall to sleep almost every night!  Have a game plan in my head, that may or may not work.  I spent all yesterday evening working on some lures and rigs for my next saltwater trip, ~2 months from now...  The anticipation is almost as fun as the trip itself.  The things that I have been taught by others are still part of my anticipation, regardless of how I was taught.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3192
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 09:53:55 (permalink)
mmm...mmmm....now I am thinking about fried shrimp and fried oyster po boys.....best ones I had were off of one of the side streets surrounding Jackson Square in New Orleans....don't remember the name of the place and I had to finish it cold. 
After the previous nights libations, I took two bites of the fresh po boy but had to make an immediate beeline to restroom to rid myself of those two bits and god knows what else from the previous nights drinking!  I did rally about an hour later and finished the po boy but probably should have practiced "hair of the dog" as my cure before hand.  

When the beer special is buy one bottle, get 7 free, but you ain't allowed to share....RUN!  5 of us were there and we had over a case of beer sitting on the bar counter staring at us and the rush was on to drink 'em before they became pi$$ warm...then the Zydeco band started up.....I was almost up onstage that night playing the washboard with them....but somehow my drunk self had enough self control not to get up there, even with everyone I was with egging me on!  Fun times, fun times!

Dave, no, never made it up to those fresh water lakes to fish for the reds.  I was close enough to the coast that I made my hay while the sun was shining in the salt water....only time we went inland was to float the guadalupe river in the summer or visit Fredericksburg or for my wife to go shopping at the outlets at San Marcos or to go to watch the Steelers when they played up in Dallas...or....ahh...nevermind.  I miss TX!

BTDT, did you try gator yet?  Actually pretty good, at least the stuff I had when I was down there.  

As far as those bridge piers, perfect spot for a kayak or a float tube.  I wouldn't recommend wade fishing ANY passes, especially during any kind of tide movement.  Most drownings on the gulf coast happen @ these locations.  The shore gets undercut heavily and you can go from knee deep and calm to 20' deep and 3-5mph current in one step.  

Freelining a live shrimp, small ghost crab or sand flea along those piers would almost assuredly get you some sheepshead bites...and when you have a current, probably a host of other fishes.  If it is deep at the bases, probably some small snapper (mangrove) hanging out there and juvenile grouper.  Might be a little chilly for those right now.
rsquared
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 10:35:58 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
mmm...mmmm....now I am thinking about fried shrimp and fried oyster po boys.....best ones I had were off of one of the side streets surrounding Jackson Square in New Orleans....don't remember the name of the place and I had to finish it cold. 

Best one I've had in New Orleans was at Verti Marte at the corner of Governor Nicholls St. and Royal Street.  Looks just like a hole in the wall convenience store mostly.  But their po boys are incredible.  My wife's aunt has a place right up the street from it and sent us there.  About 5 blocks from Jackson Square, so probably not the one you were at.

I mostly hate going to New Orleans - we go for half a day or so every time we're in MS (about an hour from NOLA) - but I'm pretty content to sit at the Cafe DuMonde at see how many fresh beignets I can eat while my wife and kids go see the sites.  The whole city just smells like puke in the summer.  Pan handlers and hustlers everywhere.  

This past summer was perfect though, because my wife and kids wanted to go to NOLA on Father's Day.  Told my wife the best present should could get me would be to let me fish all day by myself while she and the kids went.  And that's what I got.  Was the worst day of catching I had all week though - only hard heads and sting rays.    
rsquared
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 10:51:09 (permalink)
Porktown

Maybe even find out how much it is for him or someone to guide you.  If not super expensive, he might just tell you to make some minor adjustments that triggers fish or major adjustments in location/technique and go from skunk to on fish just about every time out.  Or at least give you confidence to keep trying a certain technique that you are using and the fish just aren't cooperating, but usually do.  

Couldn't agree more.  

Been on 5 charters in MS.  3 of 'em weren't that great, and was more like being babysat and allowed to reel fish in.  But they were set up and paid for by my wife's relatives, so I can't complain.  

If you do go with one, tell him what your expectations and desires are.  I have taken my boys with a guide the past two summers, mostly to get them some experiences we can't get on our own wading the beaches and fishing the harbors.  He was willing to leave behind his usual patterns of what he does with more inexperienced fishermen to get us into some types of fishing we really wanted to do.  I also learned a TON from him.  He loves to talk tactics and techniques.  
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4314
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 11:33:14 (permalink)
One of the highlights of the annual Flyfishers of Harrisburg meeting is the traveling rod. It is drawn for from this who wish to participate and the winner takes possession of the rod for a year with the task of returning to the meeting next year with a presentation concerning the tales of the adventures taken and fish caught on the rod throughout the year. The rod is then passed to the next drawing winner.

A few years ago, the holder of the traveling rod started his presentation by outlining all of the cool places he traveled with the rod — he is retired and sailed from the Chesapeake to Maine, then worked his way back overland. With each location shown, there was an expectation from the audience of different species being taken on the traveling rod, but alas, while the locations were great, there never seemed to be any actual fish involved.

After about 20 minutes of slides of neat places and great photos, the outdoor writer seated next to me leaned over and whispered, “My goodness, don’t tell me that this guy traveled all that way, fished that much, and somehow managed to not catch a single fish. One would really have to try to not catch anything.”

Indeed, the presentation ended without a fish being caught on the vaunted traveling rod, one which has been in the hands and use of some of the East’s who’s who of fly fishing.

I, like my outdoor writer friend, could not fathom how one can fish that much, in those locations, and somehow, some way, avoid catching something, anything. But reading this thread, apparently, such a monumental feat is not only not rare, but rather commend by certain fishers. 😀

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 11:58:23 (permalink)
eyesandgillz

Freelining a live shrimp, small ghost crab or sand flea along those piers would almost assuredly get you some sheepshead bites...and when you have a current, probably a host of other fishes.  If it is deep at the bases, probably some small snapper (mangrove) hanging out there and juvenile grouper.  Might be a little chilly for those right now.

This was my thought too.  I would imagine the Carolina rig will work too, and get him to that structure.  Like crappie, you usually need to be right on the structure at times or they won't touch it.  Other times are more willing to move.  At least for very similar passes that I have fished.  I can't say that I have fished any in February or anything on the upper Gulf coast ever. 

Those structure fish seem to like crustaceans and aren't usually fooled with the fish bites, at least I don't fool them with fish bites like I have out front.  I have only fished live shrimp that I cast net or while on a boat with my cousin.  I was rather surprised that they are fooled by sand fleas away from the surf like that.  I assume some sand fleas must end up in that area naturally or they just like the taste so much that they don't care?  

I know most of the bait shops that I have been in on the Florida peninsula, both east and west, carry live sand fleas and fiddler crabs, I'd assume they do in AL as well.  Sand fleas will last a while and might be worth buying if having issues catching.  I have been forced to a few times myself when I couldn't find in the surf.  Look online for how to keep them.  They should keep for a couple weeks and you can freeze when they die (not as good but do work if fish are active).  Use damp sand.  Do not keep in water.  That sand needs changed every few days to keep the ammonia down.  Holes in the lid of any old plastic food container works for me.  Keep them cool.  Can probably keep outside, but try to keep where you aren't attracting raccoons or anything.  I've put in a cooler full of ice and keeps them alive most of the week during the summer months.  You need to take them out of the baggie they sell them in or will die from their waste, or at least that is what I have read.  They will last a few days in that baggie though.  
rsquared
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 12:10:59 (permalink)
DarDys But reading this thread, apparently, such a monumental feat is not only not rare, but rather commend by certain fishers. 😀

Too many stupid fish and not enough dumb ones
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 12:29:54 (permalink)
DarDy there is Pope & Young and Boone & Crocket type record books for the successful hunter and like, record books for successful anglers.

For guys like me.... "RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT" 😂.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 13:22:28 (permalink)
Pork I would agree, for a guy with limited time, a guide service would be a good investment.

Anticipation.....Counting sheep works but no greater sleep aide or relieving stress of everyday life than anticipating a fishing or hunting trip.

I also agree, preparation is a (very) fun part of the process. As you know, prepping includes learning the fish, locating the fish, and then the icing on the cake.... catching the stupid fish.😡

Keep that anticipation strong, Christmas for dad is just around the corner.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 13:30:44 (permalink)
rsquared, told my wife of your thoughts on New Orleans..... she still 😂.

Pssst thanks buddy, been subtle little hints lately, about that area... not no more👍

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/13 13:53:10 (permalink)
Eyes, I have in fact thought about Gator for dinner. I've seen it on menus but have been skeptical (as hell) of returning to some of the restaurants where it is served.

Our most recent find which we enjoyed, does list gator on the menu. Stay tuned. ummm, you can have my share of oysters, clams, and such. ewwww yukky.

As for the beer thingy... I gave that up years ago when early one morning, I found myself laying on the ground, holding onto the grass, trying to keep from falling off earth.🤢

That being said, I still partake in the consumption of beverages from the much larger brown bottle. However, I do so with much more caution. That stuff will make ya take back, things ya never stole.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/02/13 13:58:25

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/14 10:09:22 (permalink)
😭 See how younz are.....!!! Not one Valentines wish from all ya all. Not a one😢😡.....🙈 [hee he]

20 gusting to 35 MPH winds next couple days. Be no gittin sandblasted on the beach for me. Thank ya very much.

🤔 Windy day + Valentines = Dinner Date Night. Priceless 💞
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/02/14 10:21:42

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/14 10:50:54 (permalink)
Pork.... seen this one.. Most recent???

First few minutes are my type of fishing.

Sounds like Pompano fishing (catching for some) is just about to begin.

I'm willing to bet, when the catching heats up, beaches around the Perdido Pass will have the infamous.... "congo⬅(snot my fault...stupid spellcheck🙈) lines".

https://youtu.be/xafJqF05ufk

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/02/14 15:57:23

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/14 12:06:58 (permalink)
Just watched your link.  Looks like they are fishing the Atlantic with those waves.  Not sure if 5'ers though...  That looks like typical Avon, Hatteras Island surf.  Home of the world record red drum, caught from the surf too.

The jetty that I fished at St. Pete had a conga line.  It was actually pretty cool.  Cast up stream of the current until your jig (Doc's Goofy Jig, Gotcha Plug or lead casting spoon) got in front of you, then move down a few feet for the next guy to cast.  Once your jig got to the end of the drift, back in line and wait a minute or two.  Lines in if someone hooked up and pulling towards the other.  I got there early and would get a good hour of the spot to myself.  Every so often, someone that didn't know the routine would try to sit in that spot until someone would explain the routine.  I met a good guy from State College area that snow birded there along with 3-4 other guys in the line.  By the end of the morning you were all rooting for each other and joking around.  It was a good time, even though the one guy was a Penn State fan...

I doubt much conga lines on the beach themselves, but if there is a point or jetty that has a specific spot that everyone is trying for, then you'll likely see one.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/14 21:26:08 (permalink)
Younz (if not already) need check for changes in fishing regulations. More states (have/or) adding "slot limits" for Stripers and such. 🤔 or is that strippers??? 🙊

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/15 08:41:35 (permalink)
38 degrees with a windchill at 33 and seeing I forgot my ice fishing gear I decided to try a little TV fishing with Out Da'Bayou who hooked up with Capt. Brent Roy in Venice Louisiana. Timeline was Jan. and first aired 01/18/20.

Redfish or was that 'spot tail' 🤔 uhhh, 'blue tail' or whatever the hell the name they use. Then they started catchin 'white drum' cousins to the 'black drum' that looked like 'sheepshead' to me.

Dam.... too many different names and fish for this old dog to learn.

Give me 'crappie' fishin.... or is that 'speck fishing' 🤔 ummmm, which look like 'calico fish' and is that true for 'black crappie' or just 'white crappie'.

☝ I know how to figure this out.

😴💤💤💤

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/15 09:02:27 (permalink)
Slot limits are fine by me. I never catch the huge ones anyway... If a fishery that they are reproducing, should always put the breeders back IMO. If put and take, then slot limits don’t make as much sense. Obviously only keep what you eat. I’ve got a few recipes I’d like to check out, but no fish!
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3192
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/17 08:30:44 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
38 degrees with a windchill at 33 and seeing I forgot my ice fishing gear I decided to try a little TV fishing with Out Da'Bayou who hooked up with Capt. Brent Roy in Venice Louisiana. Timeline was Jan. and first aired 01/18/20.

Redfish or was that 'spot tail' 🤔 uhhh, 'blue tail' or whatever the hell the name they use. Then they started catchin 'white drum' cousins to the 'black drum' that looked like 'sheepshead' to me.

Dam.... too many different names and fish for this old dog to learn.

Give me 'crappie' fishin.... or is that 'speck fishing' 🤔 ummmm, which look like 'calico fish' and is that true for 'black crappie' or just 'white crappie'.

☝ I know how to figure this out.

😴💤💤💤

Sounds like you are homesick.  Here is a pic from Saturday (not mine), Kinzua, -9 degrees.

Attachment(s)

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Out-n-About..... Again🤗 2020/02/17 11:37:08 (permalink)
Well I wasn't homesick til I saw the picture, thank you very much. 😁

Definitely miss the hardwater fishing. No question 'bout it.

Great picture thanks for sharing. 👍

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 8 of 10
Jump to: