NASCAR Picks of the Week - Phoenix
This week the Monsters head to Phoenix; and a Last chance to qualify for the finals in Homestead (Miami) Florida next week. Not too much to say about Phoenix, except at this time of year the weather could do anything, from day to day. It's going to be a "Crew Chief" race to see who can tune the car for changing conditions.
And a note: Dano and Wood Nickle are in a close race for 1st, But the race for third this year is Outstanding. AND , , I'm still last.
Here are your Top Eight:
1. Martin Truex, Jr, - He's in, but if he wins then the others had better be racing for points.
2. Kevin Harvick - He's in, Same as Harvick!
3. Kyle Busch - Is almost in on points. Needs to stay ahead of racers # 4-8 on this list.
4, Joey Logano - Needs to stay ahead of # 5-8, finishing ahead of Kyle would be a nice margin.
5. Denny Hamlin - Needs a really good race. Plus needs to finish way ahead of Busch and Logano.
6. Ryan Blaney - Needs a great race (a Win would seal it) and needs to finish ahead of Busch, and Logano
7. Kyle Larson - Needs to finish wayy ahead of #'s 3 -6. Plus needs A bad day by Busch and Logano.
8. Chase Elliott - Only thing that will put him in is a win.
Here's My Picks:
Winner: Martin Truex, Jr.
Long shot: Aric Almirola
1st Out: Joey Gase.
Good luck And Thank - You for playing!
post edited by indsguiz - 2019/11/10 00:45:02