NASCAR Picks of the Week - Talladega
This week the monsters move to Talladega, a place loved by spectators, and hated by drivers. Pack racing, difficult passing, and fuel worries. Not much else to say. We can expect to see back markers have great runs, and front runners go out early due to accidents or mechanical issues. And it wouldn't suprise me to see any of us in the negative numbers this week.
Here's your Top 12:
1. Martin Truex, Jr 7. Alex Bowman
2. Denny Hamlin 8. William Byron
3. Kyle Busch 9. Joey Logano ^
4. Kevin Harvick 10. Clint Bowyer ^
5. Kyle Larson # 11. Chase Elliott ^
6. Brad Keselowski 12. Ryan Blaney ^
# Means already in the next round ^ Means out of the next round
Now here's my picks:
Winner: Clint Bowyer
Long Shot: Jimmy Johnson
1st Out: Reed Sorenson
Good Luck and Thank You for playing!
post edited by indsguiz - 2019/10/13 08:22:51