Hot!Lake Arthur 2019

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
ZelieSam
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 716
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/02/21 14:47:21
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/18 09:59:39 (permalink)
Hey weather guys... FU.  Why is it pouring rain?  Forecast all week said no rain today.  We all picked the wrong profession.  
#91
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8386
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/05/14 07:30:39
  • Location: A Field or A Float
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/18 21:10:50 (permalink)
Must remember Sam when the weatherdude says x percent chance of rain, it means x percent of the "area" will see rain.

Our problem.... what the hell "X" area are they talking about?

Talk about being able to cover ones xxx for not being able to perform ones occupation???

They can all kiss my X. 😂😂😂

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~
 
 
 
  Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 
 
#92
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 398
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2015/12/24 11:48:47
  • Location: Freeport, Pa.
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/19 09:50:18 (permalink)
python73
Hey weather guys... FU.  Why is it pouring rain?  Forecast all week said no rain today.  We all picked the wrong profession.  


Why is it that the 10% chance of rain always wins out over the 90% of being fair? For all the sophisticated weather equipment available, (one station claims the most powerful Doppler radar in the area.), they still manage to get it wrong.
 
When I was kid, our old and wise neighbor used to say: "they can look up a bull's azz as far as I can".

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
#93
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8386
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/05/14 07:30:39
  • Location: A Field or A Float
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/19 10:10:07 (permalink)
I ain't even gonna touch that one...... nope, not me. 😂😂

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~
 
 
 
  Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 
 
#94
ZelieSam
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 716
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/02/21 14:47:21
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/19 12:34:44 (permalink)
It was beautiful on the lake after that BS morning was over.  Spent 4 hours or so on the tub banging out nice sized crappies.  Really nice late afternoon trip.  
#95
ZelieSam
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 716
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/02/21 14:47:21
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/30 08:56:35 (permalink)
Looks like a nice weather break for Friday night... but the lake is going to be 3 feet high and a coffee colored mud pit.  Thinking of just bagging it.  Nothing's going to be finding bait in that soup.  SIGH.  I hear it is lovely in Tampa right now.
#96
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8386
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2014/05/14 07:30:39
  • Location: A Field or A Float
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/30 12:50:26 (permalink)
Sam no better time to be tossing buzzbaits, jerk baits, spinner baits, aaaaand even them goofy floaty worm like thingys, along shore.

Just remember, when you see the surface bust open "count to one before you set the hook" aaaaaand dont forget, casting parrelel to shore.

Ehhh, no guarantees.... implied.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~
 
 
 
  Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 
 
#97
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2063
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2004/01/13 15:58:23
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/05/31 18:00:00 (permalink)
I left my lacrosse Aerohead boots at Bear Run launch. Today Friday the 31st I figure I might as well take a shot maybe somebody picked them up. Thanks in advance. I don't live far from the launch when I realized I left them, I went back and they were gone like I said I figured I'd take a shot in the dark
post edited by pensfan1 - 2019/05/31 22:26:21
#98
skeelol
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 74
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2012/03/25 13:33:30
  • Location: Southside Burgh
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/06/02 12:40:12 (permalink)
Anybody up for takin this guy out on a boat? I'm really dyin to throw some jerks for big hybrids up there. I can't really expect to catch any from shore I'm sure.

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
#99
startinout
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 341
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2003/01/30 13:35:46
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/06/23 06:12:03 (permalink)
Got six eyes yesterday. 5 were shorts from two different year classes, so I think we're still good for the future.
sbob
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
  • Joined: 2019/06/24 15:17:41
  • Status: offline
Re: Lake Arthur 2019 2019/06/24 15:20:53 (permalink)
startinout
Got six eyes yesterday. 5 were shorts from two different year classes, so I think we're still good for the future.

Can you help me to catch a few Walleyes on this lake? ive been trying for 5 years!!
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to: